• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolf rp (open)

do you want packs to be

• Total voters
Oh.. not yet, I will put one today and let yall know when it's up :) ps. I'm tired of waiting for more interest XD
So will all the characters only be able to interact with characters from their pack or will they be able to interact with others from the other packs?

Oh.. not yet, I will put one today and let yall know when it's up :) ps. I'm tired of waiting for more interest XD
I have my character pretty much ready so just let us know where to put the character sheets. Can’t wait to start the RP ^^

So will all the characters only be able to interact with characters from their pack or will they be able to interact with others from the other packs?
The pack that are allied will interact. The only time all the packs interact is the peace month which is where we will begin at (it hasn't been called but it needs to be)

Alright, the CS is up and located in extra pages. Go ahead and sign up, I'll be making mine later.

Where is the link? I can’t seem to find it
Here
If that link don't work then here

Last edited:
Is anyone confused by the fact there's a name for the Character and the wolf? Other than fansysodacan

Is anyone confused by the fact there's a name for the Character and the wolf? Other than fansysodacan
Alright so. The werewolves have a moon goddess, the moon goddess gifts the werewolves their wolf so they can shift (so the two are separate characters in the same body; hints the need for another name). The werewolves wolf have a soul mate the moon goddess pares them with (they just call each other mates) you can either accept or reject your mate. If you ate confused or have any questions about what I said, just ask :) I hope I've cleared up any confusion.

Hey guys, I want to get this rp started. Unfortunately one player has left and we don't have more interest in any other roles. I want to knock down the packs :( I really don't have the time or energy to write so many cannon fodder characters. Chibistaryuu (desert) and FeeblePeach(swamp) will you be willing to move your pack to plains? (I will have to make plains and mountain enemies) Feeble Peach Feeble Peach Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu

Last edited:
This looks fun. If there's still room, I'd like to have an alpha character for the rouges.
Alright, FYI. I have narrowed the packs down to Plains and Mountain, since you are doing rogue that goes from pack to pack. I will go ahead and reserve it for you, the CS is already up. :)

Last edited:
Alright everyone. I'm tired of waiting for those who have yet to submit their CS so I will go ahead and post the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back