• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Werewolf rp (open)

do you want packs to be

• Total voters

Snow

Hi!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you're curious, I will be rping as all the unreserved roles and I will be developing the story a bit (ex: weather disasters or food abundance) if you want a role that is unreserved, just ask!

I'm not a new user but It has been a VERY LONG time so I don't really understand the codes or how to use them. This rp is going to be on rpnation and not discord. I also haven't roleplayed in a long time so if you have questions or critics, feel free to ask! I will update this.

I will limit the Alphas to ten. Not everyone can be leaders :) that means ten packs are possible with enough interest. I'll be limiting the packs to 5 and if there's more interest then I'll bump it up to ten

For those who don't know, rankings: Alpha, Luna, Beta, Omega. only one of each per pack, the rest are either soldiers or doctors or pups
five against five for the packs, five allied, five enemies allied.

you can pick pack names when you pick your alpha. Only one high ranked character per person and per pack.
I will pick your characters mates, you can accept or reject them in rp only.

two for one if you want to be a pup (you need two characters at least) one needs to be grown

The packs will be in different regions: pack 1 and 6;mountains. pack 2 and 7; desert. pack 3 and 8; plains. pack 4 and 9; swamp. pack 5 and 10; rouges that go from pack to pack. The odd and even numbers of packs are allies, meaning: 1,3,5,7,9 are allies and 2,4,6,8,10 are allies
since it's limited to 5 for now; here's the allies: 1&3 are allies. 2&4 are allies. 5 is enemies with all

you can be multiple characters as long as you can keep up with them.
If there are too many in one pack, I will have to ask some to move.

The Alphas formed boundaries, splitting each region down the middle to keep from loosing anymore pack members. The rouges are the exception, going from pack to pack and crossing borders always getting into fights in order to steal food for their packs. Once a year when winter hits and food is scarce, the Alphas formed a sacred month of truce they called "Rapport" where the packs come together on the plains (which was renovated so it's large enough to hold all the packs) All the Alphas share the food till the month is over before they go back. Pups and the regular wolves always need to be watched for fights breaking out during this time. The start of the story is when the Rapport needs to be called because food is getting thin but it hasn't been called yet.

(ignore any words on this map, i got it off internet for reference of what the world looks like)

1702935867671.png

mountain pack:
1702937116889.png

desert pack:
1702937199271.png

plains pack:
1702937430875.png

Swamp pack:
1702937545422.png

characters cs:
Name:
picture of character: anime or realistic
picture of wolf: anime or realistic
Pack number:
Bio:

Available high ranked characters: if there's enough interest I will bump it back to ten available minus reserved
Alpha: 2 left. reserved by: Calibutcher(mountain), Chibistaryuu (desert) Guppy Franz (rogue)
Luna: 4 left. Reserved by: FeeblePeach(mountain)
Beta: 5
Omega: 3 left. reserved by: SavannahSmiles(plains)
doctor:
soldier: reserved by: JuniperBoi(mountain)
pup: reserved by: Chibistaryuu(mountain), FeeblePeach(swamp)
teen:

Attachments

• 1702937116889.png
    1702937116889.png
    824.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 1702937199271.png
    1702937199271.png
    370.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 1702937430875.png
    1702937430875.png
    225 KB · Views: 124
  • 1702937545422.png
    1702937545422.png
    180.6 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Maybe it might help if you added more detail about the rp's plot?

there is none :) that's why I put it here, so others would create a story. I just gave the world, although if you think it will help.. I can make one :)

there is none :) that's why I put it here, so others would create a story. I just gave the world, although if you think it will help.. I can make one :)
Ah I see (sorry for the late response and sorry if I sounded rude in that comment)

I meant nothing by it. But I've seen two interest checks in my time here who did something similar (or the gm just didn't add a story) the reason why i'm suggesting adding one is because the first one got all the people it needed (I was one of the people) But the gm there never started the rp it took longer to get a basis down but it still never started. Then there was another one where it still never started and only got two people interested.

I understand wanting to allow the people and characters to create a story but during the few monthes I've been on rpn interest checks that have the base of plots typically end up getting the most interest.(could just merely be my own observations) likely because a actual rp or story is promised.

Regardless I wish you luck on getting players!

Ah I see (sorry for the late response and sorry if I sounded rude in that comment)

I meant nothing by it. But I've seen two interest checks in my time here who did something similar (or the gm just didn't add a story) the reason why i'm suggesting adding one is because the first one got all the people it needed (I was one of the people) But the gm there never started the rp it took longer to get a basis down but it still never started. Then there was another one where it still never started and only got two people interested.

I understand wanting to allow the people and characters to create a story but during the few monthes I've been on rpn interest checks that have the base of plots typically end up getting the most interest.(could just merely be my own observations) likely because a actual rp or story is promised.

Regardless I wish you luck on getting players!
I don't think you were rude, I will edit the post so there is a beginning story. I'm sorry about what happened but I won't abandon it! Tis my baby! :) I appreciate your input and thank you :)

Hmmm I would be interested in playing as an Omega if this picks up more interest.

Hey I’d be interested in playing as possibly an Omega or Beta if you’re still looking for people to join!

Hey I’d be interested in playing as possibly an Omega or Beta if you’re still looking for people to join!
Absolutely! let me know which one you choose so I can reserve it for you! Thank you for your interest!

I would like a spot as an Alpha of the Mountian pack. If you would have me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back