• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Welcome to the Neighborhood | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
lol im just on my computer rn and have notifications on. ive actually been on a lot less recently!

Same, actually. PC with notifs, woo! I've been focused on making a slightly more-bbcoded design for a character sheet and an average post in a roleplay I literally just joined.

But now that I'm done with figuring out how scrolling works, I can put full horsepower to this roleplay!

Ouch, gonna have to finish up my appearance tomorrow morning since I ran out of internet time around when I was finishing it up the first time. (I know, my family's real fun.)

oh fucc i need to work on the character sheet for this

why the hell did i forget heasotuhsiothrsdiohgisdorhgiodhgirdohgiodrhgdoi

Just checking in to see if we might be close to starting?
Oh goodness thank you for reminding me! I was going to say something today, checked my message, and didn't process a week has passed since it. So sorry for keeping everyone in the dark!

I'm going to lift my ban on realistic photos for the time being as drawing characters is likely going to take me a while if the last week is any indicator.

I'm hoping to finish my sheet tomorrow, and will only set a date for finishing after that. I'll likely tag everyone, including those who expressed interest but have not finished/posted sheets, to give everyone a closer date.

Once sheets are closed, it'll hopefully only be a few days before I post who has been accepted.

Thank you all so much for sticking with me, and again, thank you for the reminder!

Aato Aato EricSings EricSings _SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_ Saturnah Saturnah CiaraWoah CiaraWoah Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf Sook Sook accio_belle accio_belle Winona Winona Vyosa Vyosa Meme Machine Meme Machine AceQueen011502 AceQueen011502 KokichiLove KokichiLove okokapi okokapi FoolsErin FoolsErin

Sheets are due on Wednesday! I'll release acceptance on Friday, and hopefully we can start this weekend- or at least get some brainstorming on how we want to start done :)

Please let me know if you need more time, and if you are no longer interested and were pinged, you have my sincerest apologies.

Hey Mika

Thanks for everything but unfortunatly I can no longer be a part of this as I have to take a break from the site!

Thanks for having me and good luck!

I believe my sheets are already completed. Thank you for reminding me this thing is still alive. I hope I’m accepted :3

Sheets are due on Wednesday! I'll release acceptance on Friday, and hopefully we can start this weekend- or at least get some brainstorming on how we want to start done :)

Please let me know if you need more time, and if you are no longer interested and were pinged, you have my sincerest apologies.

Cool!

I just remembered that I intended to ask a question in the past, but forgot. In the "other" section, it mentions "boards" as an option? What is that referring to?

EDIT: Oh my god, I posted without removing all the tags at first lol...edited them out. Everyone probably got notified.

Cool!

I just remembered that I intended to ask a question in the past, but forgot. In the "other" section, it mentions "boards" as an option? What is that referring to?

EDIT: Oh my god, I posted without removing all the tags at first lol...edited them out. Everyone probably got notified.
Oh! I meant like aesthetic boards. I have examples if you'd like :)

I just realized that I probably won’t be able to be active in this rp due to me finding a whole bunch more when I thought this died. I think imma have to drop out. Sorry :(

I recently dropped one of my roleplays, so I think I can still stick around for this! Thanks for reminding me, I'll try to have my sheets finished.

Oh okay, I had kind of imagined it as more of a collage type thing but it appears to be one image, almost like Iike a background? Or is it really open ended? Either way I might be able to think of something for each character. Maybe figure out how to use them in coding.
It's really open-ended! It can be a collage type thing too- I just like Pinterest for this lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back