• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Kajin-ya || OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm not gonna lie ... I'mma keep this trend of random children going XD

Hitomu looks over the front desk and sees these two:

250px-Timmy_%26_Tommy_NH.png

I've been stressed with finals this week but I'm going to read the replies right now! Also, y'all don't know how happy you've made me just by simply existing on this thread and being so patient with me! thank you a bunch!

I've been stressed with finals this week but I'm going to read the replies right now! Also, y'all don't know how happy you've made me just by simply existing on this thread and being so patient with me! thank you a bunch!
I believe in you! You got this CHIEF! 💪 💪 💪

Here, for you and anyone else struggling during this time:

original.gif

I feel like a freakin' couch potato, but a couch potato with two essays to write >->.
Honestly such a mood. I'm always busy having to write sooooooo much, both for actual adult things and then for stuff like RPN, and it takes a pretty heavy energy toll on my naturally lazy nature.

sorry for being a snail
I was just trying to continue the random children train, but whew... Whatever happened to parental supervision?

Honestly though, Mitsuha is gonna have to put up a sign about people watching their children. Or a "If you're children break it, then you buy it" notice. I support it.

The little monkeys 🐒

Also, I need a Mochi stash like Hitomu because just reading about it got me craving some 😭😢

I feel like Mitsuha might take around a megaphone and say, "Honored guests of Kajin-ya, please look after your children or your rates will triple. We love your children and want you to enjoy your stay to the fullest, but this is an Inn, not a daycare. We are not responsible for anything that may happen to them. Thank you and enjoy your stay."

And if they don't listen, she's sending Aka after them.

Hmm, let's see here. So we got:
- Polite ogre kids
EVOLVED: Polite, but now terrified ogre kids.
- A verbal knife throwing kappa who's a little bit bashful.
- Some wind blowing verbal knife throwing kamaitachi triplets.

What we missing here?

PS: So I have a tendency of looking at many tabs for the same rp so this may or may not have been accidentally posted in the CS section o3o.

I’ll do my best to get my post in tomorrow or tuesday. i’ve got to get my hair done and pictures taken but i don’t think we’ll have a posting order after everyone’s replied once. so post to your heart’s content

Users who are viewing this thread

Back