• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~OOC

Is everyone ready for a Time Skip?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Okay, so our characters' reactions are a bit unrealistic. I just find that this way it's still unrealistic, but in the complete opposite direction, that's all.
It's not that they're unrealistic it's more like everyone has their own way of coping with it, his just happens to be more abrasive and upfront.

It'll all come full circle eventually. I mean the whole plot is centralized around forming relationships so it's bound to happen. Just some relationships take more work to get to a good time. Like Beth and Jerry from Rick and Morty.

Huh then another comparison I’d make is to compare him to Zuko from the last airbender (please tell me you’ve watched it)

-gasp- you're missing out! It's a great show and has a lot of underlying themes.
Probably XD Based on what little I've seen of it though, I think I'm good. Something about it bugs me, I'm not sure what
Huh then another comparison I’d make is to compare him to Zuko from the last airbender (please tell me you’ve watched it)
Zuko I liked, even before his turnaround. He had a reason to be obsessive. Will's just an asshole as far as I can tell.

But you guys all insist he'll get better, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Probably XD Based on what little I've seen of it though, I think I'm good. Something about it bugs me, I'm not sure what

Zuko I liked, even before his turnaround. He had a reason to be obsessive. Will's just an asshole as far as I can tell.

But you guys all insist he'll get better, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well I hope so. I did create William with character development in mind.

I love Zuko! He's amazing all around. I mean there are some similarities with their temper and impulsive behavior and hopefully Will has the same turnaround later cause Zuko became the biggest sweetheart.

Sad thing is…William isn’t even my most insufferable character. I can’t even use that one character because even I want to choke him when I hear him talk.

Sad thing is…William isn’t even my most insufferable character. I can’t even use that one character because even I want to choke him when I hear him talk.
Oh boy XD I tried to make an insufferable character, but not only did she end up rather cliche and boring, but I also rarely used her either. I just don't really like insufferable characters in general, really. There are some times where making a character brash and rude will work - Kyouko Sakura is my favorite character in Madoka Magica, after all - but most of the time I'll be too put off to care. Call it a personal preference, I guess.

Last edited:
Lol well I think Will is only more insufferable because he is surrounded by animal hybrids. They have the same impulsiveness and territorialness as animals so anything he says that they don't like will set them off. He's basically poking an angry bear hoping not to get bitten here lol

Also for those of you who don't know, so literally everyone Tetro and I did a little catch up on our own with our characters where they had the smallest of sweet moments before Will cut the music so his post does make sense. To summarize, they danced, he kissed her, and the music stopped right after lol Don't freak out mkay.

Lol well I think Will is only more insufferable because he is surrounded by animal hybrids. They have the same impulsiveness and territorialness as animals. He's basically poking an angry bear hoping not to get bitten here lol

Also for those of you who don't know, so literally everyone Tetro and I did a little catch up on our own with our characters where they had the smallest of sweet moments before Will cut the music so his post does make sense. To summarize, they danced, he kissed her, and the music stopped right after lol Don't freak out mkay.
I figured it was something like that XD

Lol well I think Will is only more insufferable because he is surrounded by animal hybrids. They have the same impulsiveness and territorialness as animals. He's basically poking an angry bear hoping not to get bitten here lol

Oh that makes sense. I was pretty confused on how someone has a sentimental moment having breakfast

Oh also she slept on top of him because she wouldn't leave him alone with her constant pawing at the door for affection lol Mikasa is more like a kitten than a fox.

Oh also she slept on top of him because she wouldn't leave him alone with her constant pawing at the door for affection lol Mikasa is more like a kitten than a fox.
WHAT ? YOU MEAN NATHAN IS NOT THE FIRST. YOU TRAITOR! lol jk. He licked her cheek so to him its a kiss xD Aye Storm over here getting some gravy up in here. Damn and we still on 1st base

You know I do what I do how I do it lmao I'm a quick worker lol When Nathan licked her cheek I was lowkey like she should tackle him to the ground and attack him with kisses DONT LET HIM LEAVE C:< but I didn't heh

And a field trip? A rescuing Ellison field trip? A human world FIELD TRIP C: Adventure is my last name. Lust Crazybihh Adventure-Romance would be my whole name. Now I'm definitely glad I had Nova flee the room cause she would've started to cry if she saw Hazel yell.

You know I do what I do how I do it lmao I'm a quick worker lol When Nathan licked her cheek I was lowkey like she should tackle him to the ground and attack him with kisses DONT LET HIM LEAVE C:< but I didn't heh

And a field trip? A rescuing Ellison field trip? A human world FIELD TRIP C: Adventure is my last name. Lust Crazybihh Adventure-Romance would be my whole name. Now I'm definitely glad I had Nova flee the room cause she would've started to cry if she saw Hazel yell.
You boss 😎~

Yes Sis a rescue mission. Everyone is invited

Finally got a response in, it took me long enough!

Also, I've noticed that there are a lot of new characters on the cs tab. Were those made to give others partners, or should I make a character to help out with matches?

Finally got a response in, it took me long enough!

Also, I've noticed that there are a lot of new characters on the cs tab. Were those made to give others partners, or should I make a character to help out with matches?
Nah I think everybody dropped out at the same time unfortunately. Lenny did and slowly but silently did everyone else sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back