• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~OOC

Is everyone ready for a Time Skip?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
You have all the intimidation of Kirby.

latest
XD

Lol wtf you a cinibun
No stooppppp I'm fierce and dangerous ... you dont understand me q-Q * wriggles* can I have .. a...a cookie ? Owo

Lol we have two people on the loose. While the beasts can actually leave outside they must inform Hazel before leaving and since they don't do that well buddy you're all punished. One is in jail the other is at the gym.

Lol we have two people on the loose. While the beasts can actually leave outside they must inform Hazel before leaving and since they don't do that well buddy you're all punished. One is in jail the other is at the gym.
Nu i won't accept the consequences !! Nuuuuuu I'll never be punished!! The power of Cinnabun compels you !

I'm actually content with leaving the rp
You do know that's a joke and I just meant he's going to be punished right? You can't just do whatever you want and get away without consequence. If we allowed that then there would be anarchy and the rp will be everywhere and the story will go nowhere

You do know that's a joke and I just meant he's going to be punished right? You can't just do whatever you want and get away without consequence. If we allowed that then there would be anarchy and the rp will be everywhere and the story will go nowhere
Literally everything will go downhill if he gets punished into a endless pit of chaos. Trust me you won't want to see him get pissed

Literally everything will go downhill if he gets punished into a endless pit of chaos. Trust me you won't want to see him get pissed
I understand, but he will be lectured grounded not abused or anything. Maybe do chores he doesn't want to do while on parole. He's not baby and will be equally treated the same way as everybody even if he gets upset. There are ways to handle every monster. Every monster has a weakpoint. I'm just saying Ellison will be equally punished right beside Illyria regardless of their feelings. Just so they are aware of the danger that could be brought up.

PyroMonomania PyroMonomania Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 has informed me that some of you are nocturnals. I have decided in order to allow eveyrone interact that I will have the manor have different time Zones meaning it will be constantly be night inside. The humans will not be able to see this as they only see forest and see the same time as they live in for camoflauge purposes. I'm going to change the time to be noon instead since we have practically been up all night.

So remember: It's noon right now on the outside but its always night in the manor

thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back