• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Welcome to the Family~OOC

Is everyone ready for a Time Skip?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
You are absolutely correct. Although Nova might opt for a "put your hand out" and slap it like an angry mom kinda thing than "get ready for the mma cage fight"

, he somehow became completely retarded over the coarse of the night

PyroMonomania PyroMonomania lmfao What will said has me laughing this late xD If he asks for a juice box I'm done for

Oof, I missed a lot of action in the past two days. Would anyone mind quickly summarizing the events, to help bring me up to speed?

Oof, I missed a lot of action in the past two days. Would anyone mind quickly summarizing the events, to help bring me up to speed?
I knew you were missing I was like where is my April so I stopped replying until everyone is present. Welcome back :D

Also You didn't miss much except the time skip. Right now all the humans are in the dining room asking questions about being a witch and why there are there in the manor.The monsters are still sleeping except for Nathan and Illyria

Ah, I see. Yeah I had a pretty brutal midterm testing session, but now that's over I'll be on break for the next ten days. So hopefully I'll be more active.

I'll have April and Candy join the group soon! :)

Ah, I see. Yeah I had a pretty brutal midterm testing session, but now that's over I'll be on break for the next ten days. So hopefully I'll be more active.

I'll have April and Candy join the group soon! :)
Oh word? How did it go? Aside from stress? You feel good? You should have let me wished you luck like last time xD

I really should have, it wasn't as much of a breeze as last time :,) To be honest, all I want to do is go to sleep, but since I have three papers due after break I thought as might as well get my creative juices flowing before I have to write boring research papers.

I really should have, it wasn't as much of a breeze as last time :,) To be honest, all I want to do is go to sleep, but since I have three papers due after break I thought as might as well get my creative juices flowing before I have to write boring research papers.
Awe *hugs and pats* It will all be okay. You can do it! Get some rest and nail them papers

Will isn’t even insulting anyone (at least out loud) and he’s still pissing characters off. Man he has a real knack for getting under people’s skin.

He speaks very abruptly and blunt. It's going to get under people's skin until they get used to him. My characters both got pissed because he said something to Nathan and always has the look of anger whenever he enters a room. BUT I had them refrain from doing anything so he could get his questions answered.

He speaks very abruptly and blunt. It's going to get under people's skin until they get used to him. My characters both got pissed because he said something to Nathan and always has the look of anger whenever he enters a room. BUT I had them refrain from doing anything so he could get his questions answered.
Honestly my beef is that yes, it's reasonable for him to be upset about the whole tricking everyone thing. But this is overreacting to a ludicrous extreme, and that puts me off a lot

Can you explain to me why? I really want to know, because I myself see absolutely zero redeeming qualities about him (Which is why I'm kinda avoiding him at this point)
Well William is outcasted for one so I feel bad. But the main reason why is I can understand him a little. Valeria is somewhat the same. Hint she is tbe only human not in the manor. See he's thinking logically while everyone else is somewhat okay with the situation or dealing with the magical stuff in their own way. I understand Pyro's character because it feels more realistic that in reality you wouldn't just cave in so easily like that. You'd jump out the window to save your life. Since this is an rp Pyro has to change it a bit so he can be cooperative therefore William is just on guard with everything that ia unfamiliar with him. It's going to take some time for Will to come around. Its character development. You don't just fall in love instantly but you can be attracted to the one.

William is reedeemable if you give it time

It's just in his character's nature to react in such a way when prevented problems without logical answers like how Val straight up dipped. Everyone else's characters just act around it based on how he places his words. If he acted like a scared punk rather than an outspoken brute it would have been the same except people wouldn't be so nervous around him because he's speaking facts. That's why my characters have been in and out cause they can't make up their damn mind lol

Well William is outcasted for one so I feel bad. But the main reason why is I can understand him a little. Valeria is somewhat the same. Hint she is tbe only human not in the manor. See he's thinking logically while everyone else is somewhat okay with the situation or dealing with the magical stuff in their own way. I understand Pyro's character because it feels more realistic that in reality you wouldn't just cave in so easily like that. You'd jump out the window to save your life. Since this is an rp Pyro has to change it a bit so he can be cooperative therefore William is just on guard with everything that ia unfamiliar with him. It's going to take some time for Will to come around. Its character development. You don't just fall in love instantly but you can be attracted to the one.

William is reedeemable if you give it time
Okay, so our characters' reactions are a bit unrealistic. I just find that this way it's still unrealistic, but in the complete opposite direction, that's all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back