• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1597901998817.png
Akron
interaction: Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat mention: Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey
despite how easily Akron cut down the guards he couldn’t help but feel Off.. he assumed it was probably the result of Gwen... he felt no joy more even a blatant disregard... but it was just something.. there about it even as he watched other weapons cut down the guards like a hot knife through butter, the only reaction he could muster was a blank disinterested stare. Internally he still couldn’t stop regretting what he’d done.... he‘d just proven his sisters right... he was just a monster... just like them... he broke now someone else namely Gwen was stuck babysitting him because he couldn’t control himself? Did it matter anymore? he almost didn’t want to keep going rather to just lay down and die, so Morika wouldn’t have to see him like this. His thoughts were interrupted by another guard, a single rapid swing ended the guards life with a thump Akron's Axe arm getting embedded into there side snapping the spine in half and pulling it out didn’t help much either the backwards-facing spikes ripping out more chunks turning to a gaping hole. Still, Akron didn’t look like he even cared just looking down at his axe bladed limb with the same neutral expression that had not left his face. no, if he was going to end up dead after this he could at least do something good with the time he had... he could at least save Morika.

Akron continued forward following the others getting there just as Rin had broken down another door in there way. for a moment though Akron paused to look at the bloody mess around him... it wasn’t his doing this time but rin’s... in fact, almost everyone was reacting with the same violence outbursts he‘d had but a few minutes ago.. could this be a bad thing? Probably? at the moment it didn’t matter. He‘d close his eyes taking a deep breath his other arm shift back into an axe gun falling to the ground in the process. “I suggest you hold on tight...” Akron said meekly to Gwen before darting forward into the settling dust. unlike last time though instead of a few clean precise swing Akron’s attacks were swift and erratic anyone caught in front of Axe limbed giant was left to bleed out chunks of flesh carved out with each shallow swing, needless to say, it was a bit of a wild ride for Gwen.

though for Akron he couldn't help be still feel something was wrong with this... he'd never taken much notice but the easy and flow between each kill felt like second nature. was it just too natural... could it be training or... was it really just the truth of his bloodline showing its horrific head and prove a point? maybe maybe not... only time would tell.. for now.

Gwen

It was official, Gwen was now the greatest backpack to ever exist in the known universe. How many other backpacks could prevent mental breakdowns into sheer blood lust? None that's how many! If the situation was different where she wasn't half naked, and worried to death over what had happened to Baira she would brag about it to Akron. She couldn't join in on the fighting though since her fellow Weapon needed her wavelength still to help keep the edge off and prevent another rampage like he had carried out prior.

Which gave her plenty of time to notice the boy's state of mind while he did the fighting for the both of them. Sure her Healing Wavelength was meant to calm a soul and relieve the symptoms of Madness; or at least that's what the teachers at the DWMA told her. That didn't make it a miracle power that turned a person's mood into rainbows and sunshine though. In fact the best way to describe Akron's state of mind from her perspective was that he had the wind taken out of his sails. Didn't need a therapist's diagnosis to tell whatever had him so deflated was all set off because he slipped into a thirst for blood. Heck when he told Gwen to hang on tight, he said it so meekly that she wasn't sure this was the same boy that once admonished her suggestions back during their first mission aboard the ghost ship.

How in the world the DWMA was ever able to function by sending children with psychological scars into battle was beyond Gwen!

What's next, launching children off a cliff into a forest filled with killer monsters?!

"I propose we go in the direction that has the most bad guys! I wouldn't want my prisoners meeting up if I did all this to split them up!" Gwen spoke up loud enough to be heard by all of her fellow Weapons over Akron's shoulder. "And as for you..." Gwen said poking Akron in the cheek following his most recent cutting down of a guard. "We all screwed up. All of us, but guess what? That's why we need Meisters and they need Weapons!" Gwen was speaking from her heart again, the speech may be for Akron but she didn't care if others listened in too. "Our school got some serious problems for sending children out on stuff like this. But they don't send us out alone. We have partners and teammates to make up for what we suck at! I'm scared for Baira and the others, but as long as I've got you guys we'll kick everyone's asses to get them back. Right they need us to save them. That's why you've got me Mr. Glum, I'm here to help you out when you need it most." Gwen said poking Akron in the cheek again. "I got you're back figuratively and literally. While Morika's got you coming to save her, you could've gave up and pouted back there. But you are still moving forward using your skills to save other peoples lives. Never forget its not about the skills, its about how you use them." She said giving Akron a reassuring smile and wrapping her arms and legs around him tighter to give him a reassuring hug. "I believe in you, I couldn't have escaped without you and the others."

How the heck was she doing this when she was absolutely terrified on the inside?

She was scared for Baira, scared for her friends, and scared if she would ever even get out of this place alive. Maybe those charismatic words she spoke were meant to help her to. Deep down if it had been only her as the sole Weapon here? She'd have never gotten out of her cell while they did who knows what to her Meister. She may talk a big game to help inspire others with her fiery personality meant to warm even the coldest of souls.

But deep down it was the others including Akron that gave her the hope to press forward through this facility of horror.

Elgin.png

A slight sweatdrop trickled down Elgin's forehead as soon as Takeshi turned his gaze towards the white haired weapon. Despite the threatening stare though he didn't seem to acknowledge the nickname given to him and went straight on to business. That business being... Busting down a concrete wall. He stared at the obstacle before them, noting the existing slashes already present. Clearly Takeshi attempted to break down the wall with little success. As sharp as his blade is, sometimes you just need a good ole boom to get the job done. "Heh... Good thing I been saving my shots..." He said as he holstered his pistols in his boxer shorts and laid Alcross gently against the wall. "Atta boy... Just gotta deal with our concrete foe real quick a'ight? Once that wall's down it's gonna be guns blazing." Elgin then stood up straight, rubbing his shoulders and cracking his neck in preparation for the breach. "That blondie thinks he's hot stuff with his fists huh..." He muttered to himself, his face taking on a cocky smirk while his arm transformed once again into a cannon. "Well I ain't gettin' left in the dust." Elgin punched the wall with his transformed arm, releasing a large blast that cracked the wall much further than it's previous state. His smirk soon turned to a frown of annoyance. He really thought he needed one blast. Used a shot on that guard in the cage... Now here too... 4 more shots left. Elgin punched again, releasing yet another blast that further weakened and cracked the wall. 3 more... Again he punched, the cracks expanding further until it resembled something like stained glass. "Damnit just how thick is this fucker!" He punched again, a piece of the wall dislodged and fell on the other side, giving sneak peek view of the guards there watching and waiting for the breach finish. "Damn guess I made too much noise..." Now he was even more annoyed than before, he only had two shots left and he didn't plan on wasting it all. This time he putting everything he had into this next blast, the rage fuelling it even further, as soon as the cannon made contact with the wall it released an explosion large and strong enough to cave in the wall and send hurling debris towards their adversaries. Most were stunned while a select few took a good rock to the face, killing them instantly. With no hesitation Elgin transformed his hand back to normal and pulled out his guns, running in while the guards were all stunned as he fired bullet after bullet taking down enemies one by one. Though there were a lot... A lot more than Elgin initially thought...

Phayne Phayne Exanis Exanis (Interacted) Kyuubey Kyuubey (mentioned Elias briefly)​

cooltext358715305051499.png
Almost There!!! I'm Coming Alice!DtsM3WVWwAAM8KH.jpgAs Hitomi kept her knife, on the guards neck, she looked back at Rin who started her opinion. It was neither a no nor a yes, to Hitomi is seemed like a challenge. A challenge to cause this very guard before her to break. She turned back towards him, looking him dead in his eyes. They were filled with determination and strength. He wasn't scared to die, and he sure damn wasn't going to break easy. Just from looking into his eyes, she knew these things. She grits her teeth before removing the blade from his neck, spinning it in her hands and jamming it right into his heart. "Tsk we'll just keep moving forward. I can't waste time during this shit, Alice needs me....no she needs us." She says looking back at Lew. As she rested herself still on top of the now dead guard she raised an eyebrow at Lew's current appearance. "I see you decide to get dressed after all Lew. I'm guessing you couldn't wait huh?" She says with a grin. Looking around at the group she noticed someone was missing, more specifically Takeshi. She wondered where he could've run off to and when. Turning back towards the dead corpse before her, she began searching as some of them continued on. As she searched his body, she found not only a radio but also 2 extra pistol clips filled with ammo. Rin is probably gonna need these. She thought as she held on to them. She then looks back at Lew. "Lew hold onto these. We might need them later on." She said tossing the two clips at him. She then stands up and follows behind the others.

Looking down the hall, Hitomi stood back watching the bloodbath go on before her. Rin was moving quick and fluid. There was no hesitation in her movements, and Hitomi was impressed by it. She even switch from her human form to her weapon form in order to dodge bullets and other attacks. Even Akron added onto the battle. By the time the battle was over blood, bodies and limbs filled the passage. Alarms still blaring as she stood there in silence. Everyone was on ten right now, but is all this really necessary, can't we just make a clean, quick and painless kill? She thought to herself, as she walked through the hall looking at the after math. "Damn Rin, that was some bloodlust back there. I hope you feel better now." She says with a grin, walking up to her. and the others. "By the way I found this." She says holding up a radio before tossing it towards Qwen. "Hold this for me would you love." She says with a smile before facing Rin as she blew down the next door. She planned for Elias to have some of the fun, but this was somewhat up her alley.

As soon as the door was down, and the guards were blinded, Hitomi dashed forward into the next room. Using the smoke as cover she held her dagger tightly as she went for the guards. There was only a small window for us to be quick, there was no time for any flashy/wasted movements. She need to be quick and precise. She snuck up on them quickly and sliced their throats making a clean kill. She moved from one guard to another making her movements somewhat untraceable. So far since she stepped into the next room, she's already killed three guards, with more definitely in the room and her window closing, she hoped others joined her in this quick skirmish.
Kyuubey Kyuubey RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Britt-21 Britt-21 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

Alcross Wolfgang
Jackaboi Jackaboi
Alcross remained silent as he was handed the gun and given a shoulder to lean on; the boy's grasp still shaky as he did his best to tightly grip the weapon in hand. Whether his silence was brought upon by his lack of energy or just naturally 'reserved' self was arguable at best. All that could be ascertained was that Alcross did not seem to show any interest in reacting to Elgin's last quip about Camilla, merely taking the white haired boys offer of a shoulder. No matter how much adrenaline and drive Elgin had managed to summon earlier, it was quite clear that Alcross on his own would not be going anywhere fast anytime soon; so despite how he may have felt about Elgin, he had no choice in the matter but to accept what was offered, especially since everyone else had already gone ahead.

It was not long before the duo would encounter other faces, though friendly they were not as Elgin quickly jumped into action, flooring the two foes with a flurry of shots while Alcross remained slumped against the wall, his arm raised and gun pointed in the general direction of the skirmish, yet the boy hesitant with pulling the trigger as his unsteady arm continued to rebel against what he desired. Without a steady aim, there was a chance his shot would miss or at worse hit Elgin. Thankfully his hesitation did not come at a price as Elgin easily dispatched the enemy.

It was a short while after that the pair would run into Takeshi, quick to dismiss Elgin's overly friendly nickname and quick to get down to business as he directed Elgin towards the concrete wall; the demon weapon helping Alcross against a wall once more as he begun to pump himself up into action. A short while after and it was peddle to the mettle as Elgin began to punch the wall with his transformed arm, the resulting vibration reverberating through Alcross as the wall he leaned on shook with each hit; the 3rd punch being the strongest as the wall finally broke down revealing a welcoming party on the other side. Again, Alcross raised his hand towards the dusty opening, his hand still shaking as the obstructed vision made it even harder to pinpoint his aim.

tumblr_oz4eubx8kf1vy2tgqo2_250.jpg

While Llewellyn hung behind to dress himself, he had noticed Lord Elias and Lady Rin press onwards. The sounds that followed immediately afterwards told the servant that there had been some more guards up ahead. He pitied those men, even if they were his captors and the ones who were still holding Lady Alice and the other Meisters hostage. No one deserved to be on the receiving end of Lord Elias's explosions. How many guards are there around this sector of this facility? More importantly, how many will our group have to combat now that Lord Elias, Lady Rin and Lady Hitomi have all caused such a loud racket? The young man could not help but to wonder these things as he watched a spray of red originate from the direction Lord Elias and Lady Rin traversed. Though, that was not the only messy thing occurring near Llewellyn.

When the honey blond male heard a forceful thump from his right, he turned his head to see Lady Hitomi with one of her stolen combat knives shoved firmly into the chest of the guard she had previously held at knifepoint. It was a familiar sight, though one Llewellyn had only ever seen from inside his Weapon Space. He found that he did not enjoy witnessing the action in his Human guise, but the servant knew that he would have to bare observing more death as they all searched for their Meisters. If there were a more silent solution to locating our Meisters and a simple, easy to access escape point, this bloodshed would be needless. Unfortunately, the men in this facility must die. I wonder how many of them will be missed?

Lady Hitomi's words brought Llewellyn back from his thoughts, forcing him to focus on the present and his musings later. "It seemed prudent to dress myself when there are plenty spare pieces of clothing laying about." The honey blond male spoke seriously, but his words could be perceived as a grim joke at the fallen guards' expense. The servant was fixing up the bloody vest he had taken when Lady Hitomi threw two objects at him. Llewellyn stopped his hands from completing their current task in favor of catching the two black objects. Cool metal settled into his hands as the servant halted the thrown objects' collision with the floor. Ammunition clips? Why would Lady Hitomi give me these? I already have some spare ammunition. Llewellyn said nothing as he put the two ammo clips into one of the pockets on the bloody, stolen guard's uniform. Then, Llewellyn returned to quickly securing the red soaked vest to his body before he too traversed forwards.

The hallway ahead was dripping red with plenty of corpses strewn along the walls and the floor. Llewellyn could just barely perceive the white color the walls had been before the other Weapons passed through this way. It was a horrific mess that Llewellyn took no satisfaction in viewing. How many need to die today? The servant had lowered himself to pluck a blood smeared I.D. Card from one of the guards as he entertained this thought. The thick, red, viscous fluid on the card prevented Llewellyn from reading the name, but not from seeing the face of a young man, barely older than himself. It was dangerous to show sympathy to your enemies, Llewellyn knew this after his first mission with Lady Vera and his original teammates, yet he could not help the pity he felt for their captors.

An explosion from further ahead told Llewellyn that he had to keep moving if he did not wish to be left behind while the others rampaged forwards into the facility. "I suppose I should return to the frantic melee." The servant stood up once more with a sigh as he noticed Lord Akron ahead with Lady Gwen on his back. Llewellyn had not the slightest notion as to how the two were able to pass him, yet he did not linger on his mild confusion. Instead, the servant merely followed behind as the two rushed into the skirmish ahead where Lord Elias, Lady Rin and Lady Hitomi were already tearing into the guards in the room ahead. He wanted to try and spare some of the guards, but with how loud their group was, Llewellyn would have to focus on haste, which may regretfully involve killing these men. I shall try to make this as swift and painless as I can. The servant made his way into the room after the others with his stolen pistol raised. Llewellyn may not have handled a gun before, but as long as it was aimed away from the other Weapons, it would not mattered if he missed, right? The two shots fired from the pistol soon showed Llewellyn that his line of thinking was flawed.

The first shot went wide and completely missed the guard the honey blond male had been aiming for. The second shot also missed the intended area, but it did not miss the man it was intended for. A loud gurgle filled Llewellyn's ears as the man he had shot dropped his firearm and moved his own hands to clutch futilely at his throat. Llewellyn rushed through the melee, darting behind Lord Elias to reach the guard the servant had accidentally shot in the throat. Then, when Llewellyn reached the dying guard, the honey blond male raised the pistol once more and fired one more round. The disturbing gurgling halted and the guard's arms flopped lifelessly onto the floor while the servant stared at the third eye he had given the downed man. He then turned his eyes upwards, noticing that there were still some guards standing. A sigh was released from his lips. The pistol was raised once more.

Tags: Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

Rin.png
1598493237322.png
Tags: Kyuubey Kyuubey RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII // Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Jackaboi Jackaboi Exanis Exanis Phayne Phayne Hubub101 Hubub101 The Elder The Elder

Rin watched as Elias ran by her, a sinister expression upon his face before disappearing through the smoke that was caused by her explosion. What followed afterwards was the sounds of gunshots, screams and explosions going off. Deep down she knew it was horrible to do these things to these men. That she wasn't a murderer. But her mind knew that if they didn't fight back, they were going to die here. Rin wasn't ready for death, despite her sister leaving sooner than expected. She had a life to live, a partner, and someone who was closer to her than anyone has gotten. Those glowing red eyes stared through the doorway, Akron running past her and into the next hall with Elias, screams unbearable to those who were in their right mind and weren't in "Fight or Flight" mode. They all deserve to die. All of them. she thought, her hand fiddling around with a nonexistent knife. Her body used to the fact that she had one there just moments ago. Her adrenaline clearly showing because of the lack of a knife. She needed one, and soon, or else she wasn't going to take care of her body that threatened to tremble.

Hitomi had come up to Rin, commenting on her bloodlust and hoping she felt better. In all honesty, she wasn't content. Not till everyone was dead(Except for her classmates). "No." she muttered, watching as she dashed into the fight with the boys, raining all the hell that they could on their captors. Slowly, those crimson eyes shifted to the body that was slumped on the ground with the knives she used to kill him. Moving toward his body, she leaned down and ripped the blade from his skull, sending a string of blood flying through the air before turning her attention to Lew. An expression on her face grim, but he wasn't the one she wanted to kill. He seemed to be looking at an ID card of some sort. It was covered in blood from her assault, her killing spree. Upon seeing this, she recalled a panel on the side of the door that Elias had blew, she took note of it but never seemed to mention anything about it. Gazing back at the door she had blew up, she seen that same panel on the right side. We don't have to keep blowing doors or walls...We can literally walk through them.

There it was. The gunshot that snapped her from her thoughts. Two to be exact. When she looked toward the source, she seen Lew holding a pistol and trying to help as well. How he was holding that weapon almost made her cringe. "Two hands..." she grumbled, fiddling with the knife in her hand before looking back to the body he had just been at, noticing his card was gone. Twintails looked right back at Lew and instantly assumed he had it. No way a card can just vanish like that, especially after zoning out for just a small bit. While the sounds of explosions and screams were going off along with the blaring alarm and gunshots, Rin specifically went for Lew, watching as he killed a man and was about to go for some others. Reaching out, she placed her hand on top of the pistol and pushed it down "Llewellyn I need that card. Now." the guards that he was once pointing his weapon at were suddenly taken care of by Elias who zoomed right by them and started sending bits of flesh and blood everywhere.

"Now, Lew." she held her hand out and waited for him to give her the card. To anyone, she was oddly holding it together and not freaking out with everything going on around her. As she was handed the card, she looked down at it and spoke "Hold the gun with two hands. Like this," she put the card between her lips, ignoring the metallic taste that danced on her tongue and lifted lew's hands, one around the handle of the gun while the other was put underneath to keep it in place. Taking the card from her mouth, she spat out what was left to the side "That's how you hold a gun. And shoot." she backed from him and looked at the card again As I thought. We can use these to open the doors. "I'm running ahead!" she shouted "I got something that could get us through here quicker!" she said to her fellow teammates before suddenly dashing off down the hallway. Her speed picking up as she ran and came up to a closed door. Taking the keycard, she slammed it on top of the panel, a laser scanning it before the door opened, allowing her to go through and turn right (Since that was the only direction in which she could go into) and ran into an intersection that went straight and left. Following the feeling of her bond to her meister, she turned left once again and ran down the hallway, only to hear running footsteps coming toward her from wherever the hell hall they were coming from.

Dammit, that's not good at all. Due to her hard focusing on the situation at hand, she didn't realize she had company, a familiar voice catching her attention "Keep going, I've got these fuckers." as soon as he went ahead, Rin was able to take a good look at his crimson-covered body. All those bodies, all that blood...He was wearing it and it almost looked beautiful... Suddenly shaking her head, she let him go on ahead and explode whoever he could get his hands on. Thus Rin ran forward again, running into some of her own problems, her blade slicing through whatever it came into contact with while behind her explosions kept going off. She came into another intersection to which she followed her bond. Getting closer and closer to her meister. She rounded a corner and seen another door "Just how many doors are there?" she asked herself breathlessly, the running starting to take a toll on her. Running up to the door, she put the key against the panel, glancing behind her for a brief moment before looking back at the door.

Luckily the door had opened and she ran a few feet before turning right, only to see another door. right in front of her. "To hell with this damn door bullshit!" she shouted, throwing her arm forward and morphing it into her weapon form. Shooting an explosive round right into it and standing there while it blew off from the frame and slammed into the ground. They built this place to keep them in. But obviously they didn't do their research on the weapons because almost every single one has done something to destroy the place one way or another. Did she regret breaking the door in front of her? Yes...but also no. But she was met with an army of men that would easily be destroyed. Between her Running and her explosive rounds, she wasn't sure how much more stress her body could take. 3 more rounds from her explosives and she was down for the count. Which was kind of why Elias was heavily relied on. One last push to get to their meisters.​

Ookurikara (15).png
Takeshi Mifune

Takeshi barely paid attention to the somewhat smug attitude and words of Elgin as he spoke of needing him to get through the wall. He would have been able to get through it no matter what, but this was quicker and he could feel that Elvena needed him at this very moment. If that meant he had to let others actually be useful so he could reunite with his partner sooner, then so be it. He’d get to her, and then he’d make everyone that took part of this pay for their transgressions. So, instead of wasting his breath and concentration, Takeshi instead focused inwards on himself and the bond with his Meister. He fed on the connection, and in turn gave it his all once more. The abyss-tainted draconic manifestation of his power that had flickered out of existence when he had stepped aside for Elgin thrummed back to life and strengthened with anticipation with each blast the boy gave to the wall. With each explosion, Takeshi became more and more tense, eyes locked firmly on the wall in front of him. As it came crumbling down and Elgin rushed in, Takeshi was only mere moments behind him. Even as Elgin gunned down a few of the goons standing next to their impromptu entrance, Takeshi smoothly glided past him, blade and dragon flashing and dancing through all the enemies that dared to get close to him as he made his way towards the door he saw on the other side of the room.

He didn’t know how many enemies he had ran through with his blade, the whole room and its occupants blurring together into a cacophony of death and blood. His body, which had already been stained with the blood of previous fallen enemies, only grew dirtier with his wanton massacre of a bloody waltz, getting to the point where even his hair and face was dripping with the precious life-sustaining liquid. Not that he minded getting his hands, and near literally every other part of his body, dirty with blood, not when Elvena still wasn’t by his side. He hadn’t even been aiming eliminate every threat in the room, instead taking a straight path to the door and knowing that either Elgin and whomever else that may have followed them would deal with the stragglers, or he’d be attacked from behind by a particularly foolish person, and he’d get rid of them as well. As the haze of determined bloodlust faded away from him as he got closer to the door, he finally spotted what could possibly be the only intelligent enemy in the room trying to escape the impending massacre by frantically trying to open up the door with what seemed to be a keycard. However, the shock must have been getting to him, because he kept fumbling around and somehow failing to unlock the bulwark of a door.

Stopping behind the frantic goon, Takeshi reached forward and grabbed the back of his head with his non-transformed hand. Wordlessly, he began smashing the man’s face into the metal door in front of them repeatedly, though not nearly with as much force as he could have. Stopping after the fourth hit, he gazed down apathetically at the dazed and bloody goon and motioned with his head for him to open the door, to which the frightened mook somehow managed to accomplish even with the onset of a vicious concussion. Snorting to himself in dark amusement, Takeshi tuned into his bond with Elvena, a sensation of grim satisfaction welling up within him as he noted that she was all but in front of him, just past the door standing right across the hall from him. Stepping further into the hallway, and dragging both his still transformed sword-hand and the weakly struggling man with him, Takeshi stopped in front of the last barrier standing between him and his reunion with his partner. A vicious resignation and determination once more surged through him as Ryu’s screeching and raving, a thing he had been tuning out up to this point, grew deafeningly loud. He could feel an unwanted bleed over of Madness and corruption flowing through him, slipping through his iron-like grasp he had on the demon of his soul, only growing stronger with each passing second he stood in front of the steel door.

The man in his grip seemed to have sensed the change in Takeshi’s temperament from murderous to absolutely demonic because his previously weak struggles renewed with vigor. Or maybe it was because Takeshi’s grip on his head unconsciously tightened as he tried to withstand the corruptive forces running havoc through his body. Nevertheless, a single smack against the door stopped the struggling, and the following blow quickly got the idea through that Takeshi wanted this door open immediately. Still, that didn’t stop Takeshi from continuing to bash the man’s head against the door with increasing speed as the victim of this brutalization tried his damndest to swipe the card with the vicious treatment he was receiving. Takeshi only got two more clean hits through before the door began opening, causing him to pause mid-smash as the cold gleam in his eye intensified. Lifting the man up into the air, Takeshi unceremoniously ran him through from behind, doing his best to make sure it was painful and that he wouldn’t die immediately, before throwing the now screaming and writhing man further into the room. He stood there, right at the precipice of the now open door, allowing not only the message of the body he had thrown to sink in, but also letting the madness roiling off of him in waves to suffuse the room and properly announce his presence.

He was here.

1597901998817.png

Akron
interaction: Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage
Akron closed his eyes again letting out a long sigh. Instead of focusing on painful thoughts that swirled through his head Akron listened to Gwens speech, a welcome reprieve... though it was meant to inspire hope it only served to make Akron regret the lose of control even more. “but I Shouldn’t have screwed up... not now.. but your right.... the others need Us.... and I thank you for... saving me form...that..” Akron paused his own soft reply, seeing as everyone else was moving forward he‘d follow them forward. “But if there is one thing I’m good at.. its to keep going no matter what...” he finished, one door opened and another was blown off.

as he’d done many times before he‘d throw himself at the problems that the others weapons had left in his single minded question to save his own meister, each poor soul Shredded into bloody chunks. By this point both Akron and Gwen would be coated with red a unfortunate but unavoidable side affect of his brutal nature. but everything was clear now, he could see what had happened to the meisters all of them hooked up to tanks just like they where. He’d done it, he’d gotten here... he’d saved the others... at least He’d done something right... even if this would be the last thing he’d do. calmly walking over to one of the containment jar things, Akron didn’t even Need to look at who it was he already knew it was morika, with one final swing of axe bladed limb and The sound of shattering glass at least one of the meisters was one free. Akrons axe limbs reverted to normal just hugging Morika. “I’m sorry” was the Only thing he‘d say to her

Last edited:
Elgin.png

"HOW MANY OF THESE FUCKERS ARE THERE!?" He shouted as he kept gunning down the enemies, he could only keep shooting for as long as he could grab magazines from dead bodies, and reloading proved to be difficult holding two pistols. Realising his style of CQB combat was inefficient he decided to ditch one of the pistols and reload the other before transforming his right arm into it's sword form. This way he was more precise with his shots and he had his sword to deal with any combatants that decided to get a little too close. He shot one in the head, dodged out the way of a soldier with a baton and sliced his back and deflected an oncoming bullet with his blade, ricocheting harmlessly towards a nearby wall. But every soldier he took out two more took his place. "MAN DID WE STIR UP THE HORNETS NEST OR WHAT!?" He shouted aloud again right before receiving a blow to his back with a baton, to which he returned the favour with a bullet between the eyes. "Tch this ain't getting us anywhere. HEY TAKESHI HOW YOU... holding... up?" As Elgin turned round to check on his acquaintance, his face broke as he watched the man mow right through the crowd and force one of them to open the door, leaving Elgin and Alcross behind. "... ... ....... TAK YOU MOTHER FUCKER! LEAVING ME FOR DEAD HUH!?" Suddenly Elgin was fit to burst with rage as he kicked one of the soldiers in the leg and wrapped his arm around them, holding the point of his blade to the man's neck. Using him as a meat shield as he shuffled back towards the hole he made, firing off a few shots in the process.

Making it back he quickly ran back to Alcross and grabbed him with his other arm, dropping the pistol but still keeping the blade pointed to the man's neck. It seemed as though he hasn't suffered any wounds somehow, we're the soldiers hesitant to fire at him? Checking his ID he seemed to have gotten lucky to grab a higher ranking officer. This could work out... "Alright dude I ain't seein' many other ways outta this so I'm gonna try a real ballsy move. Just trust me." Taking Alcross, Elgin made sure they were both hidden behind the soldier as he shuffled forward, they moment they were back at the hole, all the soldiers had their guns aimed at them. "WOULDN'T TRY THAT IF I WERE YOU, DICKBAGS! Unless you wanna see one of your officers get his neck sliced by some half naked asshole." He shuffled around the crowd, keeping as wide a berth as possible, the officer didn't dare struggle or talk back and risk dying. Elgin was lucky this was the cowardly type too. Finally making it to the door that Takeshi oh so kindly opened, he stood still for a moment, a wide smirk appearing on his face before transforming his blade back to his hand and swiping the officer's ID before kicking him back toward's the crowd. Using the brief distraction to smash the scanner and dash through the doors before they closed, just barely dodging the bullets that followed. "Ho... Lee.. SHIT I can't believed that worked! MAN WHAT A RUSH!" He laughed as the adrenaline rushing through his veins settled into a state of Euphoria. He took a moment to get over the battle high before looking ahead, seeing Takeshi standing in the middle of another door, inside being the room where their Meisters were held. "So this is it huh?" Looking down the hall he saw another group of soldiers, who all looked distracted with something else. Easy pickings. He sat Alcross against the wall, giving him a curt nod before speaking. "Alright yer precious Meister is just ahead. Up to you from here on bud." Elgin was about to deal with the other soldiers, however they were all cut down in an instant but a scarily familiar murderous presence. One that could only belong to Rin Hagihara. And would you know it... There she was, and with everyone else besides. Elias, Akron, Gwen, Lew and Hitomi.

"Yo! You guys sure took your time! Tak and I decided to take a more direct route as you can see! But uh... Wouldn't recommend going back the way we came... Just trust me on that one... Let's just say we weren't exactly subtle either..." He looked towards Takeshi again, a tick forming on his forhead in the process. "And by the by... Tak's an asshole." He added, deciding not to elaborate on why he came to such a conclusion. Akron charged through inside the room, taking the chance to break free his Meister. At this point Elgin was temporarily desensitised to all the half naked women. His concern for his partner overtaking any kind of perverted thoughts. He looked ahead and JUST noticed they were struggling to breath in the tubes. His eyes widened, face growing serious. "DAMMIT THE FUCKERS ARE SUFFOCATING THEM! WE GOTTA HURRY!" He exclaimed out loud, running inside as quick as possible, running past Camilla who was nearing the point of passing out and stopping in front of Arthur's, taking no chances at the strength of the glass and opted for his cannon to break it. Blasting it to pieces as all the liquid coated the floors, Arthur along with it. Elgin crouched down and placed an arm on Arthur's shoulder, shaking him a little. "Hey bud you alright? C'mon don't tell you're gonna die on me here!"

Interacted: Phayne Phayne Exanis Exanis Britt-21 Britt-21
MENTIONED PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE LMAO

20200829_200256.jpg

Morika had blinked in and out of the realm of consciousness the moment she had woken up. She had sworn she had heard Shinobu and Elvena break out of their tanks at one point or another. Though she definitely heard Elvena declare a couple of the guards to be her hostages. After that everything was a huge blur.

Morika faded in and out as she heard muffled sounds that were similar to……explosions? That didn't seem right. The only one she knew that could explode things was her classmate Elias. But that didn't make any sense, how was that possible?

Morika didn't have much time to think any further on it, as her last bits of oxygen were used up and gone. She could have sworn that this was it. This was her time to die, she would be reunited with her father and she wouldn't have to be shoving happy pills down her throat everyday just to feel normal.

But was that what she really wanted? Did she really want to die? Was she willing to leave her mother here on her own, in the cruel and unforgiving world? Was she ready to die when there was so much that she hadn't done on her extensive bucket list?

Unfortunately, she didn't have time to answer as her pod had been shattered, her mask removed from her face and air returned to her lungs. Morika greedily inhaled the sweet, sweet oxygen as she clutched to the arms of her partner.

Once Morika had regained her breath, she buried her face into Akron's neck and cried. She hadn't registered anything that was said to her, nor did she really comprehend anything she was saying or what was happening around her. "Please don't let go. Please don't hate me. If I promise to always be happy and hold a smile, will you stay?"

Llewellyn Artain Gallant

Llewellyn allowed his hand holding the pistol to be lowered by Lady Rin when the girl approached him. It was a slight relief to not have to fire and kill again, yet the servant knew that he would have to claim another life before this was over. The twin tailed girl asked the honey blond male for the I.D. card he had taken from one of the fallen guards. It was a reasonable request, which is why Llewellyn saw no issue with handing the card over to Lady Rin. Though, he was momentarily distracted by Lord Elias tearing through some of the other facility guards, spreading more blood and viscera about the area. It was an unsettling sight, one that only made Llewellyn feel even more guilty about what he knew would have to do in order to liberate the Meisters from their captivity. If we had only been given more information about the mission, this may have been prevented. Now men, whether they were good or not, must die. Not Kishin, not men undergoing the gradual process of becoming monsters, simply men. Lady Rin's voice pulled the servant from his distracting thoughts, allowing Llewellyn to bring his focus back on the present.

After relinquishing the I.D. card to the blood coated girl, Lady Rin then began to give the servant an impromptu lesson in handling his current firearm. The honey blond male did as twin tails had said, taking the gun up with both hands around it in the manner which Lady Rin had shown him. Then, regrettably, he discharged a round from the weapon, placing the ammunition firmly into one of the approaching guards' chests. He saw, but did not hear the body thump against the hard, concrete floor of the facility. Another life taken. Another kill to add to the list. Another thing to regret once Lady Alice and the others were safe. Forcing down his feelings for now, Llewellyn fired the weapon again, claiming yet another life while Lady Rin ran ahead. The others began to trickle after the twintailed girl, which meant that he was required to as well.

The servant did not travel far, for when Lord Elias decided to take a stand against the guards pursuing the group, so too did Llewellyn. Thankfully, no one else was there to notice the honey blond male's decision since he made sure that he was the last member of the group to rush by Lord Elias. Though, unlike the others, Llewellyn turned almost immediately and began to support the blood soaked male by killing, wounding and otherwise distracting the advancing guards with his stolen firearm. It was not a pleasant experience having to rush after the brazen blond as Lord Elias tore a path through the facility guards and a wall or two as well. Lord Elias is enjoying himself a little too much. The servant could not help but notice as he ran himself ragged trying to keep up with the explosive male as he blazed forwards.

Llewellyn had to make use of the ammunition clips Lady Hitomi had given him earlier as he continued to follow and support Lord Elias on his warpath. Then, when Lord Elias's rampage finally led the two of them back to the rest of their group, the servant realized he had spent one of the reserve ammunition clips meant for Lady Rin. This was not a good thing, not from the amount of guards Llewellyn could see around the group. Will this day never end? The servant let out a silent sigh as he raised his weapon once more to assist in claiming more lives, yet instead of firing the pistol, Llewellyn lowered it. The man he was targeting was eliminated by an axe tearing through both him and his fellow beside him. Likewise, the other guards were dealt with by the group as they all painted another corridor red. It was impressive, if not terrifying to watch his classmates, young lords and ladies, tear through grown men as though they were little more than paper.

When the group then pushed into the next room, leaving a trail of bodies in their wake, Llewellyn tiredly followed behind. He allowed Lord Akron and everyone else to enter the new area first, trusting them to deal with any forward facing threats, while he turned his attention to anything that may have been approaching them from the rear. A guard with their own weapon raised was what greeted the servant. The honey blond male made to dodge out of the way, but he hesitated because if he moved out of the way, then it was possible that the guard's shot would instead hit one of the others. He had to remain where he was to ensure that no one else was harmed. Though, if he got his pistol up in time, perhaps he would be able to eliminate the guard before the shot went off. Yes! That was it! Llewellyn hastily raised his weapon, took aim and fired. Then, something hot burrowed into his chest.

Pain, searing pain flooded the honey blond male as he cried out in pain and collapsed into a wall, falling against it as he slowly slid to the floor. A hand fumbled to his wound and it was not until he felt warm liquid run over it that Llewellyn realized it was his own. The servant's vision rocked to the side as his head thumped lightly against the wall. Still, even in his dazed state, Llewellyn could vaguely make out the body of the guard he had shot at somewhere in the red corridor. Llewellyn would have laughed in relief if the wind had not been forced from his lungs when he took the bullet, as it was, all that came out was a painful cough. "Back...is....clear." The servant spoke between agony filled breaths as he tried to focus on the room around him.

Tags: Every Weapon is mentioned at some point.

Elvena Stein

__skadi_arknights_drawn_by_train_hb__sample-9a93915022f6e624d72f7ad28730049d.jpg

Off in the distance Elvy took note of quite a few things that were becoming more apparent the closer the sounds accompanying them became. There were explosions, most likely her brother, there were screams, most likely their enemies, and there was the steady growing connection of Takeshi’s soul that was going from thready to tenaciously within reach. She honed in on that wavelength, the one emanating a flurry of madness related feelings; feelings that she could always relate to because they were part of the walls that held up her ‘home’. They were a comfort whilst they usually brought others fear. Despite her soul being focused elsewhere, those eyes dancing with deadly intent remained babysitting the guards left in the room. They flickering from face to face, fingers still splayed out and steady, ready to kill with nothing but a twitch of them necessary to carry out her previous threat. Her lithe frame scooted up to further brace herself against the pod she’d just escaped, the feeling of glass and blood diluted with water pooled about her being ignored for the time being. The cuts were healing on their own, leaving nothing but the weaponized blood behind along her porcelain skin. A few minutes seemed to pass as the sounds grew louder like an impending assurance that they would be rescued. Though as everyone began to close in she felt her consciousness begin to slip, that raised hand lowering as if in slow motion, her eyelids daring to follow suit. The next noise was something only akin to one knocking upon a door, the constant bang of something heavy against one of the locked doors enough to cause both hues to rise once again to settle on it expectantly. Even before those doors started to slip open, her own soul lurched forward in an attempt to embrace the soul that soon came to stand there.

For a few sheer seconds Elvena stared dumbfounded, unsure if the one standing before her was Takeshi or the one she’d recently learned the name of. The look clouding his eyes and the energy pouring from his being left her uncertain but all she knew, with herself and other self, was that she didn’t want harm to come to either of them. Her fingers closed in on themselves with this unwavering realization, the black needles at her disposal soundlessly reacting to implant themselves between the remaining soldier’s eyes as they dropped to the floor just as silently as their deaths had been. It wasn’t long after that a few familiar faces began appearing from behind Takeshi. She saw their faces cycle through varying emotions as they assessed the current situation and began freeing their respective meisters from their pods. More water began to pool around her form, the dark onyx blood now becoming lighter as it was washed away. As much as every part of her wanted to get up and dip into some sort of hidden energy reserve, it just wasn’t there, she was indeed running on empty and still having whatever chemicals they’d all been drugged with coursing through her veins. Her expression remained unreadable, though the turmoil inside her consisted of anger and elation. A sliver of her wanted to scold her partner for taking so damn long, the other part was relieved that he was standing there visibly unharmed. She knew the blood staining his body wasn’t his but instead belonged to the many enemies she was sure he had come across as he stalked through the underground facility. A ghost of a smile appeared on her face as the toll of what her body had been through finally caught up to her. Around her, she heard sobbing, voices, confirmations that everyone was okay. It was enough, they’d survived. Without warning her bloodied frame came to collapse off towards the side, blanketed by the long strands of wet gray hair that splayed out around her to cover a majority of her unclothed form.

---After taking another moment to ensure there were no hidden surprises or threats in the room, something that he was more assured of when Elvena executed all the guards she held hostage, Takeshi swept into the room with his intense aura being restrained and diminished with each step he took. Pausing next to one of the dead bodies lying across the floor, he reached down and ripped off the jacket the man was wearing, then continued towards his downed partner. Transforming his sword-arm back to normal for the first time since he had woken up in the cage, Takeshi reached forward and covered his partner in the recently acquired jacket, then gathered up the exhausted girl-turned-lumpy-cloth-bundle in his arms and all but hunched over her protectively, glaring around the room with darkness-tinted eyes.

A small sigh tumbled past Elvy’s lips as she felt what she thought was exhaustion disguised in the form of a physical feeling hugging her entire body. Only after she was lifted into someone’s arms was she able to distinguish that she’d been scooped off the wet ground covered in broken glass and was now being held in a way that she could only describe as endearingly protective. A grin that could easily rival her brother’s began to spread as her eyes found their way up to Takeshi’s face. A face that she soon came to touch, fingertips idling against his bloodstained but familiar brooding expression. It was a look that she didn’t very much mind, especially because she knew deep down that it was only branching off of his possessive nature. A disposition that she admittedly shared from the moment they’d become partners. When she became his and he became hers, as he had so described it on their first mission. An explanation that had left quite an unforgettable impression on her. It had only solidified their unbreakable connection so when she smirked up at him, those eyes held a hint of jest that clashed greatly with the darkness swirling amongst his own hues, she knew somehow that this was a new development in their behavior towards one another. The light grasp that held his cheek changed in demeanor too as she jabbed her finger gently into it to prod him. “ Did you stop to write some poetry? Seeing as we are underground there weren’t any clouds to catch your attention. So what took you so long? “ She inquired, speaking in a hushed tone from her bundled up position that she was oddly comfortable in. Normally Elvy felt estranged from anyone that she touched or that dared touched her but Takeshi never seemed to have that effect on her.

---Glancing down at the precious cargo he was carrying, Takeshi felt a ever so small ghost of a smirk flicker across his face at Elvena actions, but that was quickly swept away under the weight of his protective weariness pressing on his shoulders. Clutching his partner tighter to his chest while simultaneously tearing his gaze away from her, he finally responded to her question. “ Dead end. Free renovations. Took longer than expected.

Even though it had almost been nonexistent, the minuscule change in his expression that matched hers didn’t go unnoticed by Elvy. The response caught her off guard and whilst it had a hint of humor in it, she knew he was dead serious. The subtle joke caused her to tilt her head inquisitively, thoughts now racing and wanting to touch base on when he had acquired a sense of farce. “ Does this mean I’m entitled to free renovations back at home? “ She attempted to jest back, never being the one to usually do so. The light that was brightening the color of her eyes began to dim down a bit, that deep crimson now diluted. “ Tell Ryu we said thanks too. “ That was the last thing she said as her face turned to bury itself against his chest, uncaring of the blood that stained his skin. The security and warmth emanating from him was better than any lullaby. Those eyes drew to a close as the fatigue dragged her into a state of slumber, one that she was hoping she wouldn’t be woken from anytime soon.

Interacted with; Takeshi. Exanis Exanis Mentioned; Everyone

Elias Stein

jqv3w6l8z1qz.png
He’d lost himself in the heat of the battle. There were no sounds registering in his mind to accompany the brutality except for the ragged audible expelling of his breaths that released themselves with each explosion filled punch. The warmth of their blood spraying and splattering on the various parts of his exposed body felt cool once it touched his skin in comparison to the heat blasting forth from his fists. Without realizing it, he was shivering. The adrenaline mixed with the sudden bouts of laughter filled the hallways as each enemy that attempted to stop him or step before Rin was met with a swift death. He didn’t stop to take in any of the sights, he simply pushed forward to make sure he was able to keep up. By the time Rin had stopped before another door, he was grinning from ear to ear, blonde hair so coated with red that it was almost impossible to tell what his actual hair color was. The doors slid open before them, kudos to the key wielding weapon, which he was slightly bummed about. Something about blasting those doors off their hinges had been extremely satisfying and now that had been torn from him for the simple convenience of a small piece of plastic doing his self proclaimed job. Bobbing white hair flickered into his view from down the hall that they grew closer to and he was about to give some sort of greeting until the words left Elgin’s mouth.

Is he for fucking real? Took our time? “ Elias spat out in disbelief in Rin's direction as Elgin ran off into the room beside them. He’d taken note that Elgin barely looked like he’d even had to put up a fight. Maybe he was immune to blood splatter. His gaze switched over to Takeshi who was standing in the doorway coated in blood and it all immediately became clear. Didn’t take a rocket scientist to see that most of the combat and clearing of this ‘direct’ route had been done by the weapon that still haunted his psyche. He glanced past the rest of the group and stared at all the pods lined up that the meisters seemed to be in. Well, some of them. Elvy was on the ground, free, and conscious. While it brought him relief to know his twin was okay, something about the scene caused him to be sick, a ghastly reminder of their past rising to sour any of the acquired high from previous killings. His entire frame shook as the memories flooded back, seeing Elvy as a child in a tube similar to the ones being used now. Truly he wanted to turn away and vomit and then possibly destroy some more shit. Maybe both at the same time. His fingers clenched themselves into rage filled fists that were soon to be used. He crossed the room without saying anything else or taking any of the scene in, attention solely locked on the device holding Marcus captive and reeled his arm back, releasing every bit of agony and fury with that one colliding punch. The glass shattered and he was quick to tear at and break anything else securing his partner. An arm slid around the boy and eased him out, being careful not to place him around any of the shards of glass coating the ground.

Those lips parted as he began to ask how Marcus was before a gunshot ripped his attention away, his hues seeking out the culprit. There were bodies of guards around the machines but none of them seemed to be alive. Where? He asked himself, peering at every face in the room until he noticed Lew slumping down against the wall. A small color of red began to appear on the coat he had on, only growing in size as the seconds passed by, to indicate what had happened. Elias was quick to jump into action after giving Marcus a swift look over, ensuring that he was stable enough to remain where he was and didn’t need any special medical attention. The male Stein came to kneel onto the blood stained floor that was beginning to puddle, face contorted into a grimace that didn’t seem playful for once. He grabbed the other weapon and turned him over to examine his back, noticing the hole that protruded through the top he had on. “ I’m going to give you the good news first. You’re fucking lucky. It went all the way through so I don’t have to dig inside of you to fish it out. Elvy’s more of the surgeon anyways. And for the bad news, if you think you’re in agony now, it’s about to get a whole lot worse. So, I’m going to be kind for once in my life and make this easier for you. Don’t expect this again. “ Without warning he slammed his fist into the side of Lew’s head and knocked him unconscious before placing him on the ground to lay flat on his back.

He looked around, searching for something to use and heat up but wasn’t met with many options. “ Fuck it. “ His exclamation was followed by his arm transforming as he closed his other fist over the sharp metal, clasping it tightly and ignoring the fact that the blade was digging into the skin of his palm. Isolated explosions began to repetitively leave his hand as the sword began to change in color, now radiating a color that resembled molten. Once satisfied the jacket worn by the boy was ripped open, no hesitation in his actions as he pressed the flat side of his blade deep against the wound gushing blood. It began to cauterize and burn away a lot of the surrounding skin along his chest, a scar that he’d just have to deal with. To Elias, he was no stranger to reminders left on the body, so this was just another scenario where he’d have to do what had to be done, regardless if it seemed cruel and ugly. He flipped Lew over and repeated the process on the other side, making sure both entrance and exit wounds were properly sealed. It was a quick fix on the field, one that would have to suffice given the lack of supplies and trained professionals they had in the medical field. Elvy was the closest thing in that regard and her black blood would’ve probably offered the boy a much more gentle and less painful option but as he looked at her, coddled up and being held by Takeshi in a manner that screamed ‘stay the fuck away’, he knew that she wasn’t an option.

Up you go, princess. “ His breath hitched as he lifted the unconscious weapon off the ground, weaponized arm now human once again, and shifted his body up and over his shoulder, muscles tensing up as he held him securely there. Elias shuffled over towards where he’d left Marcus and leaned over enough to pull him up against his side, free arm arm snaking its way around him to give him the support he’d need. “ Can we get the hell out of here now? “ He voiced his question to everyone that was highly laced with his opinion that he didn’t want to spend another damn second underground in this hellhole.

Interacted with; Marcus The Elder The Elder Lewd RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Mentioned; Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Takeshi Exanis Exanis Elgin Jackaboi Jackaboi Everyone mentioned in some form as well.​

Last edited:

Rin.png
1599019033799.png
Tags: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter // Kyuubey Kyuubey Exanis Exanis Jackaboi Jackaboi Phayne Phayne RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII The Elder The Elder Literally everyone at this point. Lmao.

The bond was strong. Rin felt it. Shinobu was undoubtedly in the next room. The only room that she could make out from her and the group's current location. Her red hues shifted down the hall, looking right at Elgin who claimed they took them long enough to get there, in her mind, he had no idea the hell that they had gone through just to get to their spot in the first place. She had killed men, Elias killed men, Lew, Hitomi, Akron, Gwen... Everyone was killing what could have collapsed onto the group if they all went the same way. Making it that much harder to fight and push to where their meisters resided. Her trembling shoulders, her bloodied body, if Elgin really took a look at everyone who looked like they bathed in blood... He should feel relieved, happy he didn't have to go through such horrors as much as they did. Takeshi looked no different than the group, so he probably did all the damage while Elgin was basically doing whatever he was doing. Granted he wasn't spotless, but he wasn't drenched either.

Everyone began to take off ahead of her and she walked, trying to process, trying to calm her body that felt like it was on fire. The sounds of glass breaking starting to fill her ears and her pace quickened, her legs starting to run as she rushed into the room, seeing water everywhere and glass decorating the floor. But the sight before her had sent a pang of pain through her heart, the meisters were in tubes, and above them were heart monitors, Shinobu's was weak and that alone put the weapon into panic as she ran towards her meister's tank, tears filling her eyes as she slammed her hands once on the glass, ignoring the glass shards digging into her feet and causing more blood to be smeared on the ground. "Shinobu!" her fear began to rise with her panic, only causing her to look at the panel and try to open it the manual way. When that didn't happen, she transformed her arm and bashed it over and over again before she backed away slightly and shot a few bullets into the glass (Avoiding Shinobu's body).

Only to shatter it and send pieces everywhere, along with the water that coated the floor again. Everything around her began to fade away as she did what she could to pull her partner from everything she was attached to, even ripping the mask off her face and throwing it off to the side. Before grabbing her, Rin used her feet to move the glass so her partner had a clean spot to sit and began to pull her partner out with all the strength she could muster. Obviously getting blood almost everywhere on her and on the pod. Allowing her to carefully sit on the floor, Rin cupped her face, tears starting to spill "Shinobu! Please...please not again... don't let it happen again..." she begged softly, her hands shaking even more as she moved to her partner's chest, pressing her ear to it just to hear that heartbeat going. Relief had washed over her, the beat was weak, but slowly picking back up. Moving her head back up, she pulled Shin's upper half into her own, hugging her almost as a mother would her child, ignoring the stinging pain in her feet because her partner was far more important.

While holding her partner, she began to softly cry, burying her face into her hair while her body began to tremble. To the others, she probably looked like a crybaby. But what did they know? They don't know. They don't KNOW! They never will! They wont understand...They wont... Shinobu and Elias (aside from her family) were the closest ones to her. People who were special to her in different ways and people who found their way into her cold and fearful heart. The fear of loving and losing... Today marked the day where her partner was ripped away from her useless hands, and almost died because of it. If Shinobu had died...Who knows how Rin would have came out of this? Lifting her Crimson eyes, she seen almost everyone holding onto another, more or less their meister. Though Elias seemed to have two instead of one. What happened to Lew? She had no idea, she was so focused on her own partner that anything else didn't matter to her in that moment. Elias wanted out, Rin secretly wanted out too, but she was unable to speak while her body trembled. All she could do was give a nod and hold Shinobu in her arms for just a second longer.

Twintails then moved and began to get up, helping her taller partner in the process. Rin was small, she was weak, but she was determined to help her meister get out of here, even if it meant she had to break her own back to get her the hell out of here. I won't let this happen again Shin... I couldn't live with myself if I lost another person I care so deeply about... I'd lose my mind. I'd go insane... I'm not over Rei and I surely wouldn't be over you. she thought, raising her arm and trying to wipe the tears from her face, only to smear blood about again but she couldn't care any less. Rin wanted to go home, forget about this whole ordeal and just move on with life. Taking a step, she winced, but proceeded to ignore it, the glass only cutting deeper into her skin, which meant she probably wouldn't be able to walk once she was out of here for a little while. Any sacrifice was worth it just to get her Meister out. "Let's go..." she muttered​

cooltext358715305051499.png
Saving The Others6869443751347a4c75d6b26a56a5f7d7.jpgAfter clearing that next room, Hitomi's daggers was now completely covered and dripping with blood. Bodies were laid out on the floor with their throats cut and multiple stab wounds. She turned towards the others and kept moving forward. Moving from room to room, she felt the connection between her and Alice's soul growing stronger and stronger. She was nearly there, all they need was one more push. They finally caught up to the other group of guys who definitely look like they had their fair share of troubles as well. Especially that Takeshi fellow. Comparing him and Elgen, it looks like Takeshi did most of the work. he undoubtedly was running off of madness. The room before definitely had the misters there. She felt Alice's presence like no other. One after another the weapons went in charging and attacking the remaining guards, Hitomi on the other hand charged straight towards Alice's pod shifting her arm into the dagger and ramming it through the glass avoiding Alice's body. "Alice!!!!" She then drew her blade out from it allowing the water to draining from the crack created. Now using the bottom of her combat knife, she constantly bashing the pods glass until it shattered. She used the guards corpses to break her way through removing the remaining glass out the way. Shifting her hand back she cuts the chains catching Alice as she fell in her arms. Tears fell from her face as she held Alice's, she was happy that she was alive, and wouldn't have to lose another meister. "Alice, im so glad you're safe. Me and Lew were so worried about you. Please don't ever get captured again." She says holding her racking back and forth.

Once Alice was able to get to her feet, she stood up and allowed herself to be used as support. She looked around the room seeing Lew on the ground. "Lew!!" She called out to him, bringing Alice over as well. She was going to ask what happened but she say it for herself. He was shot and thanks to Blondie here, he'll be okay. She stood by his side watching Elias sealing both sides of Lew's gunshot wound after knocking him out. A bit excessive but necessary. "Thank you blondie." She says with a smile, before turning towards his mister and teammate Marcus who was leaning against the wall. He looked a bit pale despite his complexion. "Are you alright?" She asked. "Me? Yeah..I'm fine. Peachy. Just need some..some water. You wouldn't happen...to have any would you?? No...didn't think so. I'll just rest here catching my breath. Glad that everyone is okay. Thank you guys for saving us. Damn I need some water." He says to Hitomi ranting on. She simply shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Dramatic as usual. I'm ready to get the hell out of here now." "Yeah can we go?? I need a shower, food, and sleep. Im sure everyone else can agree with me on that one. You all look a mess, especially you Elias." Marcus said laughing, before immediately coughing excessively. "Marcus sweetie, do us and yourself a favor and please shut up. and carry Lew. Thank youuu." She said with a grin leading Alice towards the door.
Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Exanis Exanis Everyone Everyone else​

GWEN

The moment they were inside the room holding their Meisters hostage, Gwen hopped off of Akron's larger frame and didn't take pause as she made a beeline for a specific holding pod. It was easy to make out Baira's shape even inside these twisted sci-fi science tubes! Covered in blood or not, half naked or not, in an extremely concerned mood or not she was getting her Meister out dammit! She considered just using her chainsaw until the glass fractured, but her mind wanted instant results. So instead she grabbed the nearby chair and slammed it harshly into the glass. Stress fractures split across the once pristine surface, Gwen was ignoring everything else going on in the room as she violently beat the poor chair meant for sitting against the pod meant for imprisonment. Until finally it shattered and poured forth all the liquid inside.

"Baira!" Gwen said struggling to pull the larger werewolf out entirely and get all the infernal contraptions they had him connected to off of his body. Placing first her ear to his chest to confirm he still drew breath, then seeing if he had any blemish of whatever severity to see if they experimented on him. When all those proved that he was in passable physical condition she went about attempting to wake him. "Come on you shameless flirt. Wake up!" Gwen pleaded shaking his broad shoulders. "Get up, you promised me. You're not bailing on me now till we're number one. Remember?" she said before her eyes narrowed. If he was playing dead like a dog to try and get mouth to mouth......

No.

Gwen was a woman of action! If Baira was playing hard to wake up. Fine!

"Baira~" Gwen purred as she moved to straddle him. "I know you're physically fine....so....IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP IN THE NEXT FIVE SECONDS I'M SLAPPING THE FIRE OUT OF YOUR WEREWOLF HIDE!" she declared, rolling her wrist and winding her hand back ready to begin the bombardment of smacks to snap her meister awake. They needed to escape! Not waste anymore time with him unconcsious when the other Meisters were already moving.

Alice.pngRin.png
1599243525006.png1599248584240.png
Tags: The Elder The Elder RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII // Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Exanis Exanis Phayne Phayne Kyuubey Kyuubey BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Jackaboi Jackaboi GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Hubub101 Hubub101 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Alice had watched what was going on from her pod for a little while, her body slowly falling back into the slumber she was in once before. Though this time she was met with darkness, while sounds from the outside world were muffled by the water she had been residing in. They almost sounded like explosions, and the weak bond she had with her weapons was progressively getting stronger and stronger after every boom. Unfortunately for Alice, her oxygen had been getting thinner and thinner, making it harder to breathe as her heart rate began to drop. Her body beginning to struggle in need of air while her eyes were closed tightly. The feeling of suffocation was something the blonde didn't ever want to experience. Simply because of the struggle, the pain that it caused inside her chest, lungs burning as if they were on fire. Her suffering soon ended as her pod emptied out, a pair of hands ripping off her mask and giving her the oxygen from the room while her bound hands were freed, only to fall into a gasp that welcomed her with comfort.

"Alice, im so glad you're safe. Me and Lew were so worried about you. Please don't ever get captured again." those words...that voice... The Drake's eyes fluttered open, her body feeling heavier than it had before. Oxygen flooding her body and making her no longer feel that burning sensation in her lungs, that pain in her heart as it struggled to pump blood through her system. Alice felt the rocking and it almost made her want to go back to sleep, but she knew better. Too much sleep was bad, and if she knocked out now, she couldn't help the people within the room. Even though she could barely help herself. Emeralds lifted to look tiredly up at Hitomi who was crying "H...Hito...Mi..." she smiled weakly and tried not to giggle "D...Don't cry...." her voice had been weak, groggy even, but she still forced herself to speak. "Lew..." she barely got out, noticing she didn't see him in her vision with Hitomi. Did something happen? Did he...Did he die? Tears began to fill her eyes as Hitomi eventually helped her up.

Alice used her as the main support, looking around weakly but in desperate search on her other weapon while she picked up the sound of another pod being broken into. Glancing for just a brief second, she noticed it was Rin trying to get Camilla out too, while her partner was sitting against the pod. Turning her emeralds back to searching for Lew, however, when her eyes did find him, tears began to stream down her face, seeing the state he was in Llewellyn! No you can't go, not like this! she thought, watching as Elias preform probably the most painful thing that her weapon could have experienced....If he was awake that is. Soon enough, he was hoisted up onto Elias's shoulders and Alice looked at him with a sad but grateful look. "Th...Thank..you..." then there was Marcus who was in the same boat as her, but seemed to be more on the talkative side. She couldn't help but let her gaze shift back to the passed out Lew on Elias, he was alive...but he would have a scar of this day. Never to forget it.

Alice wanted to get out just as much as the next person, so once everyone had been gathered, the whole group began to leave the room through another door, which lead down a long corridor with some rooms to the side. One of them even had the label of "Armory", when the door was opened with the card that Rin still carried, everything that was stolen from the group was inside, weapons, belts, etc, everything that they had/needed was sitting there like gold. No doubt some of the students grabbed their stuff before continuing their adventure through the facility, soon finding an elevator that lead them right up to the surface We were...underground...that whole time... while in the elevator, there was a small mirror inside and Alice used that to call Lord Death and inform him that they were okay, wounded, weak, etc. Lord Death had also informed them that help was coming and to be careful. Once that call had ended, the group headed through the rest of the abandoned surface and outside where the sky was orange, blue fading away while the clouds grew darker.

"We were in that damn facility for far too long." said Rin, who was holding onto both Camilla and Shinobu while Alice looked at Hitomi and then across at Alcross who seemed too weak to even function. Lucky for him her partner could handle both herself and him. They all finally made it out. They were free. "Lord Death said he was sending help. We should use the time to find somewhere to rest for now. Otherwise we'll be out in the open and being in the open really isnt the best idea." Rin said, while Alice looked around and noticed they weren't in the same place they were before, in fact, they were gated in, no other buildings to be seen from their current position "We're not...Where are we? This isnt where we were before." said the blonde as she began to feel the ground rumble, making her lose her balance a little. We're not out of the woods yet.... with that said, a part of the wall had been busted inward, sending debris everywhere and clouding the group's vision. The laugh that escaped its mouth was deep, gurgly, and definitely indicated he was a big boi. Chains rattling as he walked and emerged from the smoke, revealing the various stitching around his limbs, a chain hanging from the hook in one hand while the other held a large meat cleaver. Both stained with blood as he stared at the meisters with a big underbited smile. No teeth existed on the top row, only the bottom, where as his eyes were white as snow, almost as if he had no pupils and color at all. He stood a good 10.5ft while staring at the group.

Not that far behind him was a smaller man, similar to Asura in terms of style, but his one arm had been a partial weapon form, indicating he was some kind of autonomous weapon. Being significantly smaller didnt really mean he was any less deadly than the larger man ahead of him "Looks like we came just in time, Billy." said the weapon, smirking at the group "Werent you hungry just a second ago?" he asked, glancing at the larger man as he nodded with a laugh "Yes, Yes, Billy very hungry."

1591048120081.png
The Promise Neverland325407-True-Damage-Ekko-LoL-4K-iphone-wallpaper.jpgThe time has come for them to finally leave this place, and Marcus literally couldn't wait. Ironically he couldn't really move on his own so he had to. He had to use the support of his brother Elias who was also carrying Lew the unconscious weapon that just suffered a gun shot wound. On the outside, he was very talkative and a bit sassy, however he hated this feeling of being useless. He really wishes the effects from those drugs would worn off by now. Being confided in that pod undoubtedly possibly gave him some form of trauma or new trait of claustrophobia. The group moved from their current room into a long corridor. Whatever weapon that was free carried whoever they could. Even Hitomi doubled up people. She had both Alice and Alcross, carrying them with little to no struggle. Soon enough the group arrived at a door label armory, which brought a smile on the young mans face. "How much you guys wanna bet our shits behind this door?" He said. "They better not have touched my earphones. I know for sure I had some in my pants pockets. If there aren't ima have to-*cough cough cough*" Marcus' rant was thankfully cut off by his uncontrollable coughing. "Did anyone find any water?" He asked struggling to speak. "No okay. I'll just die." He says before Elias threw him inside the armory from annoyance. Marcus stumbled towards his gear, happily putting his clothes back on. He even dug throughout his pants pockets looking for his phone, car keys, and earphones. A sigh of relief exited his mouth after he found exactly what he was looking for. "Whew they're both here. Great we can leave now." He said with a grin looking amongst the group.

"Marcus love..." Hitomi calls out to him as she finishes putting on her clothes and kunai pouch. "I swear I asked you to shut up earlier am I right?? Anything you gotta say, keep it to yourself. Because you'll just end up coughing uncontrollably yet again. Your body hasn't fully recovered yet, and we already know that. You don't gotta pretend like you're aye okay." She said giving him a soft smile. "Now please no more rants and try and recover fully." She says walking back towards Alice and Alcross, helping them with whatever she could. After Hitomi's words, Marcus was left speechless. Which was a first sense he's been free from the pod. But who can blame him, he's been stuck in a pod chained up forced to talk to himself for nearly hours. After everyone was done doing whatever they had to, they were right back on the escape yet again. Going down the corridors, he couldn't help but think about how what they were during reminded him about a certain anime. "Where did I see this before?" He asked himself softly. "I know I seen this in an anime before. It was about these kids escaping a facility. Hmm what was it called? Escape to neither-land, Promise land, Ahh The Promise Neverland. Thats what is called. Good anime right there." He says ranting on to himself, basically going delusional. Once they were in the elevator Alice was quick to call lord death and inform him on everything that happen. Marcus even started to smile when Lord Death informed them that they were sending help. He was so happy he couldn't even hold back his words. "Please send my cousin!!" He spoke loudly to Lord Death right before coughing again. "Wa-water. I need it." He says to himself holding his chest. "Stop talking fool." Hitomi says popping him.

The elevator ride brought them up to their final destination. However it was much different from before. Marcus couldn't really figure out where they were. Nothing was familiar to him. "Where are we? Does anyone see our vehicles, mainly mine??" He asked looking around, though he wasn't sure if anyone answered because the ground immediately started to rumbled followed behind a wall bursting open. Debris went flying and Marcus crouched down trying to avoid the rubble. "The hell was that?!?" Once the dust cleared, welcoming the group was no other than two kishins. A fat blob one and something that looked like they were fresh out of Demon Slayer. "Elias I wish I could but uhh I'll just sit this one out. Be care fully and kick some ass!" He said plopping to the floor, slowly back away. "Ikora please hurry." He mumbles to himself. Hitomi on the other hand placed both Alcross and Alice by Marcus, giving them all a reassuring smile. "We made it this far you guys. We'll keep you safe. Marcus don't even think about talking. I'll be back Alice." She says placing her hand on her cheek. Hitomi then steps away from her friends grabbing to kunai from her pouch. "How are we gonna go about this?" She asked looking amongst the other weapons.
Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Phayne Phayne RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Exanis Exanis BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Hubub101 Hubub101 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

~Baira~

Sprawled out on the floor in his unconscious state, the faint dreams that haunted his mind throughout the ordeal were slowly beginning to dissipate. The illusion of fantasy and grandeur that had plagued his very thoughts from the moment of his capture until this very second were now starting to crumble around him, like sand in an hourglass the colorful images that had seduced him were now turning to dust; fragments of a fantasy now turning to darkening grey ash as the outside world began to seize control over the realm of dreams.

It started as a whisper, the echoing calls of his trusted partner gradually growing in crescendo as her voice began to invade this inner space of his; drowning out the illusion of seduction which only moments ago had had a firm grasp around his very core and tickled at his deepest desires. Rather then the soft tantalising whisper of the pleasures that he seeked, the world around him now began to rev with the intensity and importance of desperation. Like an engine on the verge of blowing, the sound of Gwens voice had now enveloped him entirely, stirring him from slumber as his senses began to attune themselves back to the world of the living; his ability to hear forced into overdrive as he was reborn into a world of noise and chaos as both the sound of Gwen's calls and those of the others began to flood him.

Alas, as was the norm for Baira his only care at the moment was far from appropriate and his natural instincts soon kicked in once more as he felt Gwen slip over him into a straddling position; the white haired wolf unable to hide the faint smirk that appeared on his mouth as he kept his eyes tightly shut, adopting the role of the unconscious victim in need of immediate first aid.
Lips slowly puckered in expectation, Baira's hands began to stir as he felt the weight of Gwen upon him as hands began to stir, Baira was waiting for it. Waiting for the ever needed important step of mouth to mouth; his lips quivering in anticipation for the taste of forbidden fruit; a chance that he had thought removed upon their very first meeting when she had laid down the ground rules; the threat all too real and life changing should he fail to heed her warning.

It was only upon her threat to barrage him with a flurry of slaps that Baira's eyes finally shot open; puckered lips opening to reveal a large grin as his right hand shot upwards, grabbed Gwens raised hand and pulled her down towards him; the force enough to bring her face mere inches away from his own as their eyes met.

"Really... Am I that unappealing that you wouldn't even kiss me to save me from death?" joked Baira as he leaned forward and placed his forehead against hers; a habit of those from his clan. "Sorry to cause you worry" he muttered softly as he shut his eyes and remained in this position for a few seconds longer. "I'll make it up to you, I promise" he spoke once more, before leaning back and forcing the pair to roll over so that he was now straddling Gwen as she had her back to the floor, a cheeky wink appearing on his face before he stood up and held a hand out to pick up Gwen.

"Well, we can't stay here can we?" he joked,before following the others outside.

Rejoining the group, it seemed like their troubles were not yet over as two new faces appeared standing before them, enemies judging by the looks of things as the air around them intensified. "Still feel like slapping someone?" questioned Baira as he glanced down towards Gwen

Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

Last edited:
~Alcross~
Mentions: Elgin Jackaboi Jackaboi Rin/Alice Britt-21 Britt-21 Takeshi Exanis Exanis Hitomi/Marcus The Elder The Elder
Alcross could not help but feel completely useless as his body continued to defy his commands, the lump of dead weight still presently being carried around by Elgin as both he and Takeshi made their way towards where the meisters were being held captive. Struggling to even accomplish the simplest of task's, the defeated blue haired weapon could only bite his tongue as the reality of the situation dawned on him. Had it not been for the others being here, his chances of coming to the aid of his partner would have gone from slim to non-existent. Without them, he'd still be slumped against the side of the cage or worse. What was their fate had the others not been able to break free from their bindings?

A clenched fist was what he had intended in order to show his frustration, yet his effort was only rewarded with a small movement of his ring and index finger, the muscles that governed his digits straining from the recoil of being mentally torn apart when his body was forced to undergo the sudden changes. Weak, useless and unable to even do anything about it, Alcross could only continue to rely on Elgins support as the man whom he had called a pervert was now the main reason why he was still 'alive' right now. If this mission did end with them rescuing Camilla and the other meisters and coming out alive, Alcross knew full well that he would be in his debt for quite some time.

It was awhile before they caught up to the others; the demon weapons reaching the holding room where the meisters remained confined; their bodies floating in an upright capsule of water; clothes nowhere to be seen save for their modesty being covered. Various tubes and cables were attached to both them and the capsule. various readings such as their heart rate being displayed on a nearby monitor, no doubt as a means for the villains to oversee the status of their newly acquired assets. This sight alone had aroused a far bigger reaction from Alcross than the taunting of Elgin, the boy pushing himself off of Elgin and taking several steps forward, a look of pain visible as Alcross grimaced with every step; the 3rd being a step too far as his knee buckled and he fell forward, right hand reaching out against a nearby medical tray and causing the various tools to rattle and fall as he failed to remain upright.

Even now when presented with the sight of Camilla restrained in the capsule, his body would still provide resistance, the clear defiance of what he wanted to do and what his body allowed being a source of humor for his little friend, the madness inside of him laughing maniacally as it watched the comedy show that was Alcross struggle.

Collapsed on the floor once more, Alcross could only watch as Rin freed Camilla from her capsule, his meisters red hair draped over her face as she was carried out of the room. Perhaps a punishment from above, Alcross was not even given the luxury of seeing if she was alright as Rin carried her out; Alcross soon being picked up himself by Hitomi, the boy once more taking on the role of dead weight as he was ushered outside by Alice's partner.

It was a while of being carried before he was placed alongside Alice and Marcus, the group of escapees now running into a new obstacle.​

1597901998817.png

Akron
interaction: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Britt-21 Britt-21
Akron has no idea how to react to what Morika was doing, he’d just remain holding the girl for a while.. staring forward, his meisters weeping, and as alway Akron did exactly as he was told, he‘d not let go... so long as he could keep going. “you need not promise anything, this is my fault..” Akron replied softly, the words hardly true, but he none the less felt responsible, even if he wasn’t able to do anything to stop it from happening in the first place.

With everyone now freed and mixed emotions of there reunion’s with there respective partners, Akron would get up Morika still in his arms, he‘d follow everyone else to the Armoury letting out a small huff of relief to see his armour was there, setting Morika down for just a little so at least she could get dressed, Akron doing the same though the speed that Akron managed to put his armour on was impressively fast, his blood-soaked body and long hair disappearing behind the gleaming metal plates. With his face now hidden Akron‘s blank expression broke just a little... a slight frown that no one would ever see, and with that Akron Picked Morika back up and followed everyone else. as they were let out to the surface.

dusk set in they had finally escaped at least Akron though so until the ground rumbled, and a massive stitched together abomination emerged from the rubble its entrance created, followed up by a smaller creature, though Akron paid little attention to it, his faceless gaze focused on billy, he begun to worry.. not Just about Morika but about the others too, unlike himself the rest of them were in hardly any condition to fight... maybe they all wouldn’t make it out. While there was defiantly room for a one-liner based around eating sharp objects or other eating based idioms Akron was not the kind of person to do that so he just continued to stare, yet it lacked something the underlying aggression no gnashing no bitting, not even a gnawing, just an almost empty feeling for now at least.

Camilla text.png
1599530104153.png

This feeling... The feeling of suffocation... Being robbed of the life giving properties that was the oxygen that surrounded every being on earth. It was a feeling that Camilla had hoped to never encounter. But now here she was. Floating inside a capsule full of water, wearing a mask that gave less and less air as she breathed. Was she even breathing oxygen anymore? She was too lightheaded to tell... Maybe it had run out by now and she was waiting to pass out and be taken into death's embrace. I can't do anything... I'm too weak... Useless now as I was back then... Her eyes began to shut, her vision darkening at last. This is it isn't it? This is how I die...? ... Why... Why couldn't I just die alongside my family... All this pain and suffering... Just to end up like this in the end. At last her eyes came to a complete close. Thinking her final thoughts before she passes on. Alcross... I'm so sorry you didn't end up with a better Meister... But at least... I'm going to see mom and dad again... As her consciousness began to fade she started to hear a mumbled voice in the distance. It was hard to make out at first but it began to become clearer as she got closer to the darkness. "c....la" "...milla" "CAMILLA!"

Suddenly she was awake again, but this time in the middle of the forest, looking right at Doren who was sharpening the tip of an arrow. "Get enough sleep? Better hope so cause it's time for your training again." Camilla got up and rubbed her eyes, she wore her cloak like a blanket to keep the cold off her at night. The girl yawned as she replied to her surrogate father. "Can't we just skip training today...? I really don't see the point... You're teaching me how to use a bow but what if my weapon turns out to be something completely different?" Doren stared at his apprentice with a somewhat disapproving look. A face he is very well known for having. "I'm not teaching you how to use a bow Camilla... I'm teaching you how to fight. It's a big dangerous world out there. And I don't just mean Kishin and Witches either. There are some real bad people out there too and you need to know how to defend yourself. Now c'mon, the day waits for no one." Camilla lazily nodded as she picked herself up from the ground and set herself up, aiming for the makeshift targets that was really just a bunch of carvings on the trees. "Keep your back straight, pull the string as far back as your muscles will let you, aim and take the shot." Camilla did as she was told. but her mind wasn't in it at all. As soon as she let go of the string the arrow went straight past the tree and into another one that wasn't marked as a target.

Camilla sighed as she looked down to the ground. "Why... Why couldn't I have just died with Mom and Dad... Why do I have to live on while everyone I know dies." Tears welled up in the poor girls eyes. The reality of the situation she was in dawning on her at last. "If being alive hurts this much... I'd might as well find that kishin and let it finish what it started." Doren hearing her words put him into a momentary silence. But instead of consoling her, he instead opted to take a brutally direct approach. "So you'd let Venta's death be for nothing?" The shocking words that left Doren's mouth certainly got Camilla's attention and he soon continued to speak. "He gave his life so his daughter could live on. If you decided to give up now then you'd might as well be insulting him. But fine... Off you go. Go with the fact in mind that you'd be spitting on your father's grave by dying here." Camilla's tears began to overflow. His words were mean, brutal yet effective in getting his point across. But now he decided to tone it down after speaking his mind. "... Sorry but that's the reality of it all. Your father loved you very much. He would take on every kishin in the world if it meant you'd be safe. But now that's not possible anymore. Now you have to prove you can take care of yourself. To let your Dad know you will be safe without him. And you have more potential than you even realise." Camilla nodded again, sniffing in the process. "R-right... I... I'm sorry. I'll be stronger..." "Alright... Now get set up again. We're taking another shot." Camilla complied, this time more with far more focus than before. She took aim at the target before her. "Now... remember to breath... clear your head and breath... Breath.... BREATH!"

Back in the tube Camilla's eyes opened again, slightly droopy as she fought against the urge to pass out again. I can't die... Not yet! I can't... Let anyone down...! Though there was little Camilla could do. She was still incredibly weak, unnaturally so. Was this an effect of the liquid they were suspended in? She didn't care. Camilla was going to fight to her last moments. No matter how futile it was. Suddenly there was a lot of noise being made, scanning the room she discovered that the weapons were here. Including Alcross... Looking incredibly weak, like his muscles didn't even listen to him. Seeing the state he was in, it sparked a slight rage deep within. What did these people do to her partner!?!? Camilla feebly pressed her hands against the glass as Alcross struggled to approach before he stumbled and fell to the ground, spilling medical tools everywhere. Finally she was released by Rin, the water spilled out to the ground as she too fell along with it. Lying on the ground Rin removed her mask and took the largest breath she's ever taken in her life. But soon after her main focus was on her blue haired weapon. "A...Al... cross..." She struggled to speak, she struggled to move let alone get up on her own two feet. She once again needed the help of Rin who helped her up and carried her to safety alongside Shinobu. She wanted to check on her partner so badly. But her current condition removed any chance of that happening. Instead being taken through the facility by their rescuers. They eventually came across an armoury where their stuff was stored. Along with Camilla's bow. "M... My bow... R-Rin... Please..." Camilla's request came out more as a plea for Rin to grab the old worn bow that sat surrounded by the assortment of fancier equipment. Hoping Rin wouldn't leave it behind thinking it could be replaced. Thankfully she took the bow too. At least she could be relieved that she wouldn't lose her Father's final gift.

Eventually they were taken outside, and it was made obvious that they were actually underground the whole time. Not to mention they were in a completely new area they didn't recognise. But aside from that they were finally free. Yet they weren't safe yet for another obstacle appeared. Or rather two. A huge grotesque beast of a man with a hook and a meat cleaver burst through a wall alongside a smaller individual with a partial weapon transformation. "W...Who are these people...?" She spoke out, still shaking from the amount of strength being used just to keep herself steady with Rin's support. "I... I can fight... I can...." Camilla tried to push herself off Rin to stand on her own, but it only ended with her falling forward onto the ground. Unable to move once more. She didn't even have the strength to grit her teeth with frustration. She was truly unable to do anything at the present moment.

Britt-21 Britt-21 Phayne Phayne GrieveWriter GrieveWriter And everyone else pretty much​

Elgin.png
1599703489217.png
Arthur was not moving, nor was he reacting to Elgin's words. This fact worried the weapon, thinking that they were maybe too late. As he looked down at his Meister's un-moving body, a brief flash lit up in his vision followed by a gunshot. Where Arthur once was, laid none other than Toshi. "Why... Why is this happening again damnit!" The similarity of the situation was undeniable. He was close to Toshi, they'd been best friends since pre school and were inseparable since until that fateful moment. They were practically brothers. Now thanks to Elgin... Toshi was dead. Instead of trying to help him he abandoned his best friend. Since that day he'd been pushing away anyone who tried to get that close to him again. Now the same thing was happening to Arthur. The weapon had never realised just how close they were getting too. Now he was paying for it. "No way... I ain't accepting this." Elgin spoke out as he pressed his fingers against the side of Arthur's neck trying to feel for a pulse. The look of relief washed over Elgin's face as he soon discovered that Arthur was just out for the count at the present moment.

Now that Elgin's brief panic attack has subsided he took notice of an object lodged in Arthur's chest. "What the...? Did these pricks lodge that... Thing... in there? Fuck just what did they do to you Arthur...?" Elgin contemplated just yanking it out. But decided against it just in case it was connected to anything vital. Elgin picked up Arthur and hoisted him up onto his back. The Meister's arms drooped over Elgin's shoulders while he held on to his legs. Elgin struggled a little with the weight but still managed. "Geez... You gotta lose a few pounds..." With that he managed to catch up to the others as Elgin ran he noticed that Arthur had started mumbling a little. It seems as though he was finally coming round. "Damn enjoy your nap? Thought you were dead for a sec there dude... But don't worry Alice got a hold of Lord Death so now help's on the way." Elgin said as he stepped out the elevator and into a completely area they never seen before. Just how long were they knocked out for? Not that it mattered, soon allies will be arriving and they'll all be saved. But it was never gonna be that easy...

Before Elgin knew it there was debris flying from a nearby wall and there emerged a fat but mean looking ugly dude and some scrawny looking autonomous weapon. "Tch... They always gotta pull out the trump card at the last moment don't they?" Elgin sat Arthur next to the other's that couldn't fight. An uncharacteristically serious look on his face. He turned to their new opponents and transformed his right arm into his sword form. "You guys listen here... I don't you if you can tell but all of us had a hell of a bad day... And personally my patience is running dangerously thin... I don't think you wanna see me when I'm angry either..." He looked at the big guy for a brief moment and then to the little one, giving them both a deathly glare. "So how about you and you flabby friend over there and get to that weight watchers appointment your probably late for huh? You'll both probably get to live if ya do..." Elgin put on a brave face sure, but the truth was that he and many of the others were tired and weapons ain't much good without their meisters. He just hoped they would take the bluff and just leave. It was a long shot but it was either that or fight a battle they might not be able to win.

Hubub101 Hubub101 (Interacted) Britt-21 Britt-21 (Mentioned)​

Last edited:
GM Post
From the current arc -> 2 Weeks Later

While the students began to defend themselves against the large Kishin and the Autonomous weapon. It seemed this fight was almost impossible. If it weren't for Elias, Hitomi, Elgin, and Takeshi being practically untouched, no one would stand a chance. With all the Meisters down, and a few weapons, the success rate was fairly low, but it didn't stop any of the remaining students to protect those who couldn't fight. If they had to die trying, then so be it. As the fight went on, they soon would hear a shrieking feminine battle cry. For those who weren't fighting, all they had to do was look up and spot a large man on top of a flying fan with a trident in his hand and his singular blonde lock of hair flapping in the wind. The DWMA may have sent 3 teachers, but they were the strongest of the school. Coming down to aid the students in their assault against the enemy.

With the teachers there, the fight didn't last very long, and once the enemies had been eradicated, the teachers tried to help the students to the best of their abilities. Eventually getting them to safety and getting medical attention. After that, not only did they lose a student - Arthur who had gone home after the incident- but they also gained 2 new students. Two weeks had passed since then, Meisters recovered, most weapons did as well. Today was the average day, anyone could do anything. Hang out, do missions, anything they'd like. Though the DWMA has taken more precautions and have been doing more investigations on why the kidnapping happened how it did...

Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder Exanis Exanis Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Jackaboi Jackaboi RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Phayne Phayne Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

61fdca086760bbba9ce099aca0b02dae.png

The early morning air was pleasant as it brushed against Llewellyn's skin and gently tussled his loose hair. It had already been two weeks since the massive failure that was the mission his class had been assigned. The servant did not know how the group was able to escape that underground facility, but he did recall his actions within that place. Llewellyn could smell the blood that had coated the walls of the facility, he could still see the glee a few of his classmates had expressed while they tore the men before them apart. He could still feel the hole within his chest, where the guard's bullet had pierced, even after it had long healed. Additionally, the honey blond male had been experiencing frequent nightmares of his time within the underground facility throughout the past two weeks, which have been quite a hassle to hide from Lady Alice and Lady Hitomi.

Then, as if the terrors that plagued him nightly were not enough, Llewellyn had to hear news about more of his classmates leaving the DWMA shortly after they had all been safely returned to Death City. The servant had wondered if their time at the underground facility was far more traumatic to his former classmates and if that experience was their reason for leaving their partners and the Academy behind. Unfortunately, that question would more than likely bother Llewellyn permanently, because he had not been able to see Lords Arthur, Alcross or Baira off before they departed. Llewellyn may not have known any of the young lords as well as his classmates may have, yet he was disheartened by their absence all the same. How many more of his classmates would leave before the end of the year? Would there even be enough students for there to be a class? Should he leave too? These questions and more added to Llewellyn's already troubled mind. The only things preventing the servant from returning home himself was the debt he owed to Lord Elias and the promise Lady Alice was adamant to fulfill.

Aside from his nightmares and doubts, Llewellyn's time after returning to Death City was fairly calm. There were new students added to the class and while the two new individuals were certainly interesting, they did not lift the vacant feeling of the classroom. Llewellyn did not talk much to the new arrivals. Instead the honey blond male did his best to devote his time to Lady Alice. Llewellyn spent more time around his Meister than he ever had before. He hovered about the girl when he was home, talking to her and tending to anything she may desire, all in the hope of bringing some small semblance of normalcy to Lady Alice. The servant had even gone as far as to address his Meister as simply 'Alice' whenever he believed the two of them were alone. It was not something Llewellyn enjoyed doing, yet he knew his decision would hold significant meaning for Alice.

Lady Hitomi was a different matter. After witnessing what his Meister's other Weapon did within the underground facility, Llewellyn found himself unconsciously distancing himself from her, though she was hardly the only one. The servant often tried to avoid the other Weapons who had spilled so much blood that day. Llewellyn still talked to his fellow Weapon classmates whenever they approached him, but never for very long. The servant always made a polite excuse, so that he did not offend any of his classmates, or worse, anger them. He knew that it was not proper to treat his betters this way, but Llewellyn could not help it, for every time he looked upon the other Weapon's faces, he heard the screams of all the men they killed. That Llewellyn himself killed.
The only exception was Lord Elias and that was only because the explosive teen had saved Llewellyn's life.

Llewellyn let his eyes drift downwards to look upon the two plastic containers he was holding. The servant had packed both containers with a lunch he had prepared himself while Lady Alice was still asleep. The food Llewellyn was carrying was for Lord Elias and Lord Marcus, who he had taken to visiting daily after returning to the city. Llewellyn initially began to spend time around Lord Elias because he wished to somehow repay his debt to the other blond haired male, though there was nothing Llewellyn could think of that would suffice. He could not offer his services to Lord Elias because he was currently serving Lady Alice and the honey blond male did not have anything his savior may want either. That was why Llewellyn decided to make food for Lord Elias. It was an innocent gesture that anyone would appreciate and while it did not repay the debt the servant owed the explosive teen, it was a start. Still, Llewellyn knew that it could be considered suspicious if he went to visit Lord Elias daily simply to give the other Weapon food. This is why Llewellyn decided to make enough food to feed Lord Marcus as well. He hoped that alone would be enough to rectify any potential rumors or scandals onlookers may come up with for Llewellyn's visits to his classmates' abode.

I do hope that Lord Elias and Lord Marcus enjoy the meal I made for them today. I know that Lord Marcus is partial to chicken, while Lord Elias is pleased with any form of domesticated meat. Knowing this, Chicken Cordon Bleu should be the perfect dish. Though, for tomorrow I should prepare a red meat dish, otherwise I fear I shall make Lord Elias tired of Chicken. Llewellyn allowed his feet to carry him to the residence he had visited frequently these past two weeks while he contemplated the meal he would prepare tomorrow. Perhaps a simple Porkchop alongside some steamed vegetables? Or a Pasta, Stroganoff with Rotini noodles, a side of peas, a serving of applesauce sprinkled with cinnamon and french bread? Yes, that one will do. The servant silently nodded in agreement to his own thoughts as he approached Lord Elias's and Lord Marcus's apartment. Llewellyn then carefully adjusted the two containers into his left arm as he reached forth with his right hand to firmly rap his knuckles against the door. Then, the honey blond male shifted the plastic containers back, so that he was now holding them with both of his hands while Llewellyn patiently waited for his classmates to open their door. However, while he waited Llewellyn realized that he had forgotten something very crucial. Lord Elgin now lived with Lord Elias and Lord Marcus and the servant had forgotten to make some food for the white haired male today. Perhaps Lord Elias and Lord Marcus would be willing to spare some portion of their own meals? If not, I shall have to head out to purchase some food for Lord Elgin, assuming he is home at the moment.

Tags: Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi (Sorta Interacted) Everyone else (Mentioned)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back