• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
tumblr_018a4acfd1c4f21414176e2d0f6225e9_18961c2b_250.png
Takeshi Mifune

Takeshi’s attention was first caught when Elvena threw something next time him and spoke up, saying something about waiting to do something or another. Blinking up at her lazily, he barely had enough time to raise an eyebrow before Elvena crawled onto him, shoving his legs apart so she could settle in a more comfortable position, and then moving the notebook out of his face to stare into his eyes. While rightfully confused, Takeshi just laid there, staring back into his partner’s eyes, gaze unwavering, feeling himself slowly get drawn into her crimson eyes. Even as she leaned in closer and forced a smile across her face, he continued to wonder what exactly it was she wanted to do, and when he eventually had to blink he found out. Numerous pricking sensations began tingling across his face, and Takeshi could feel his face shift into a deadpan expression as Elvena began straddling him after finishing her self-imposed task, her face the picture of immense pride and smugness at what she had done. Sighing to himself, Takeshi simply just accepted what happened for what it was, and as he lifted his gaze up, finally caught the fact that Marcus was standing there, apparently having invited himself in and was waiting to start the training session. A surge of annoyance threatened to make its way to his face through a twitch of the eye, but Takeshi forced it down as he got off the couch.

Following the two outside to where Elvena had chosen to do her training, standing on the sideline with his arms crossed and the barest hint of a frown stretched across his face, the acupuncture needles left scattered across him from where Elvena bestowed them upon him. While he understood the need to improve through training, and had no qualms with hurting others, his partner included, when it came to training, this still left a bad taste in his mouth. This could barely be described as training, closer to barbaric mutilation of the soul in the faint hopes of developing a resistance and strategy to it. He knew for a fact that if it wasn’t for the case that his partner was a certified genius in many regards, it would take much too long for any regular person to learn the specific skill she was trying to attain. Too long, and too much pain. And yet, here he was, standing there, letting it happen. Worse yet, he was standing here, letting it happen, and trying to keep a tight grip on Ryu’s leash, lest the demon get too uppity and make him react instinctively in a way that would inadvertently upset Elvena. That grip’s strength was tested immediately as Marcus launched himself at his partner and struck her with what Takeshi could tell was the full amount of force he could muster up. Takeshi’s body tensed and the only two sensations that he could feel was the roaring of Ryu in his mind, drowning out everything else, and the surge of pain from Elvena that ran its way down their connection. Yet, only through a great force of will, Takeshi didn’t move from his spot, didn’t even twitch, standing as still as a statue, somehow reigning in the Madness and bloodlust dwelling within him and staring ahead blankly. And while he was a picture perfect representation of statuesque stoicism, his mind was anything but. “Kill, kill, kill, kill, kiLL, kILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILl, KiLl, kIlL, kilL, kill, ki-.” Clamping down on his connection to his demon, he all but smothered Ryu with a clear intention of him committing a heinous case of soul suicide if the demon didn’t at least keep to itself right now. And while that didn’t placate or calm the demon at all, the promise of acting on the urge to attack if Marcus overstepped his boundaries did quiet the demon ever so slightly, at least enough for Takeshi to actually be able to hear his surroundings once again.

Mention: Elvena( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Marcus( The Elder The Elder )​

Elvena Stein

__skadi_arknights_drawn_by_gumotite__sample-d934afccde06d5ae15b209f33ba8a272.jpg I’ll avoid the face.

Those words made Elvy blink a bunch in a confusion that was catching her off guard, unsure of what he was implying by such a thing. All of her wounds, ‘cept the one that acted as a reminder of her foolishness had healed and would heal to be nonexistent. Perhaps that is why it had stayed, a manifestation of disgrace that she wanted visible. Perhaps his statement was a mannerism in fighting that people tended to try to extend? If given the opportunity, Elvena wouldn’t hesitate to go straight for someone’s face. There’d be absolutely no reason to hold back if it were deemed as an essentially weak spot to aim for. It took every ounce of fighting her own instinctual urges to not flash out and send his arm flying off to the side as a way to stop his attack from even landing. Instead, she watched as if everything was in slow motion, her own soul twisting and changing to match Marcus’s the best it could. It now thrummed to a different beat, as if it had completely desynced itself and was tuning itself to match the notes of an unknown song. The first thing she felt was the force of his soul being shoved into hers, directly impacting her in a way that could be deemed deadly if someone completely mastered in the move had been in her foes shoes.

She had read her grandfather’s notes over and over again so that she could get a grasp on what all of it entailed, the nature of soul force, how it was utilized, how it was a perfect weapon against her. Even with all of that knowledge, first hand experience of the move was an entirely different thing. What she wasn’t prepared for was the fact that rather than feeling like a shockwave had rattled her entire body, it instead felt like it was burning from the inside. Even if the pain wasn’t expressed outwardly, she could hear an eerie scream that resounded within her soul, a new kind of pain they’d both never experienced before running its course through her body. In her mind she was there, grasping her mirrored self in a tight embrace whom was in tears, the color of red dribbling past her lips that were drawn into a pained line. We're okay, it'll pass. The force of his attack sent her lithe frame flying through the air as blood was sent spewing from her mouth to fall soundlessly onto the ground. She hit the brick wall about thirty feet away and dropped down to the ground, still landing on her feet but in a crouching position, fingers splayed out on the ground and being used to balance herself. All of her attention was solely locked on the boy in front of her, red wine colored eyes rising and glowing with an intensity they’d never achieved before. Something about actually feeling pain, feeling anything, was making her thirsty for more.

It was all innocent intention in her mind, desiring to feel things when she hadn’t felt much since she was a child. Even if it meant that she was being brutalized in the process. She’d heal once her black blood activated once again but for the first time in over a decade, with her black blood not acting to weaponize itself, she was vulnerable. A cough she’d been suppressing released the rest of the blood in her mouth, letting it splatter onto the pavement and the pale skin of her hands. Holding onto this feeling of pain was like being on a ledge, fingertips struggling to keep her body hanging there, trying desperately not to drop back into the black void that her mind usually nestled itself into. As it started to wear off, she pushed off the ground and came to a stand. It wasn’t long before she found herself in front of Marcus, using her arm to wipe any of the blood away that had spilled out past her lips and onto her face. “ It should feel like electricity but yours burns like fire. Intriguing, truly. I don’t suppose you’d let me experiment on you? “ She finally spoke, audibly making note of what she was learning and extending that knowledge to him. “ How do you feel? Was that as strong as you can muster? Try both hands and see if you’re capable of increasing the impact. And use more of your body, like you’re trying to form and bend your soul to your will, molding it with your hands. Push it out with a disciplined mind, don’t rely on your hands to thrust it outwards for you. “ The pointers were all assumptions and gathered from notes but if they could help Marcus she had no issue with sharing them to assist with his training. Her end of the deal was mostly to take the hits and condition herself to the rare yet not subtle pain whilst gaining somewhat of a tolerance to the gravest weakness she had. And if anyone knew the way she trained, especially with Takeshi, she didn’t stop until she felt truly incapable of continuing. The points of breaking for Elvena happened to be much harder to obtain than the average person which made her quite the perfect punching bag for Marcus in this scenario.

In the background she could feel the unsettling battle that was running rampant in her partner's own soul. A small amount of guilt took seed in her own mind, completely having been ignorant to what this was indirectly doing to him since he'd feel a majority of what she was feeling. She made a silent promise to take him somewhere far away from Death City for a couple days after this so that they could relax and get some much needed destressing in. While it was hardly going to be reassuring, she tilted her head ever so slightly and let her lips curve upwards into a small smile in Takeshi's direction to let him know she was okay to continue, desperately trying to calm the duo of her partner and his demon without bringing too much attention to them. Afterwards she brought her shifted focus forward, that smile only meant for Takeshi now no longer visible on her face. " Try again. "

Interacted with; Marcus The Elder The Elder Takeshi Exanis Exanis

1601328341790.png

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Morika continued to stitch and hem the cape, humming happily for a couple of reasons. One of her classmates was here and was treating her like a friend, she even gave her a nickname which had put Morika into an even happier mood seeing as she didn’t have many friends and this was the first time someone other than her parents had given her a nickname. Shinobu was also in her kitchen eating some of the cookies she had made which made Morika feel good, like she was participating in a “normal” social meeting with someone her age. And if Morika’s smile couldn’t get any wider or brighter, Shinobu had issued her a challenge.

Morika was bouncing in her seat, too happy to properly voice her thoughts as there were at least 3 to 4 thoughts zooming in and out of her mind all at once. Morika had rushed in and out of the kitchen, and as soon as she was back in the kitchen she held a tape measure to get exact measurements. “Color? Size? Texture? Silk? Fleece? Cotton? Black? Coffee’s done!”

Morika had quickly set down the tape measure to pour the coffee into the two mugs and then moved them to the island where Shinobu was seated. “Cream or sugar? How long? Can be ready in 3 or 4 days. Please stand!”

If it wasn’t obvious, Morika was very excited to have a commission after two weeks of being bored and locked up in a hospital with only her mother and the hospital staff for company. Morika took a big sip of the peppermint coffee and practically buzzed where she stood, ready to get to work.

GWEN

"Good let the delicious sandwich fill your tummy." Gwen smiled between bites after Camilla admitted her breakfast was tasty enough to eat. Though the silence that followed while Gwen continued to eat was passing once her new Meister decided to inquire 'how she does it', something that made the girl pause in her morning meal to look at the redhead with an arched brow. She silently chewed the remaining mouthful, letting Cami pour out all the feeling that had been kept locked up inside of her heart. Like a flood gate being opened the emotionally scarred girl wanted to know how Gwen was able to act as if that blasted facility mission had never happened to her.

It did though.

It broke Gwen's heart as her new partner now had tears in her eyes while demanding how her current Weapon was capable of handling these endeavors they signed up for. There were so many lost and struggling souls attending the DWMA at rates one wouldn't think were possible. Some came because they hoped to find answers to their identities, heal from trauma inflicted at tender young ages, or just wanted to be something greater than an average person. None of those were Gwen's reasoning though. She loved cars, she was good at racing, and those skills were applicable to good profit earning careers. The initial goal was just to control her weapon form to avoid unintended transformations. It was possibly that first mission against that demented ghost pirate that made Gwen want to aspire to become stronger as a Weapon. Baira left because he needed to do some soul searching to better himself for his eventual destiny as the Alpha of his clan. What was Gwen's destiny though? Did she believe in such a thing?

Speak from the heart! Its worked well thus far!

"Tell you what. I'll tell you on the way." Her decision made, she finished up her sandwich in two more quick bites and brought the Dark Irina back to life with a turn of the ignition. Pulling out of Death Hop and heading for the city limits. "I've been driving since I was little. Go carts, tractors, you name it? Yeah I probably drove it. This car though? Its like a rite of passage in my family to assemble our racer out the parts from the scrapyard. My grandmother and I spent months building it, trying to get it ready for my 16th birthday....and then she died just a few weeks shy." Gwen revealed to her new partner, she had told Baira about this bit of information long ago. It was only fair Cami got to hear it now and how exactly this story applies to the red headed Meister's questions. The steel and glass of Death City fading away into the desert and wasteland of Nevada while she spoke. "Then the real kicker came when we were about to lose our home. An old street racing rival of his was about to seize our home through his legitimate connections...so I played on his weakness. He had a son our age that wanted me. Against literally everyone's wishes I made the wager of a race against that boy. If he won he would've gotten me and the Dark Irina, if I won our family gets to keep our home and they don't try that stunt ever again."

Gwen's focus was on the empty stretch of road leading out of Death City, but she was keeping her peripherals on Cami. Making sure the girl was paying attention to this sudden backstory drop.

"I was freaking out. I was risking not only our home, the car my grandma and I made, but my own freedom. My parents wanted to kill me and that boy was already planning on making me wash my own car in nothing but a bikini. I spent the whole night before the race trying to hastily finish the Dark Irina and just barely made it before sunrise. The race was going to take us through a mountain pass meant to test who was the superior driver among the two rival families. He had some kind of crazy high tech foreign sports car with neon and obnoxious rap music playing." The disgust was palpable in Gwen's voice as she recalled the memories of that day to the forefront of her mind. "So there we are. Engines humming at the start eager to start. The deal set our families watching. My foot on the pedal and ready to shift into high gear. The starting horn sounds and......my front left tire blew from a damn rock I hit right after I passed the starting line." The sheer amount of regret in her voice over such a rookie mistake was clear as shook her head in the moment of her narration. "Our rivals laughed and mocked me, my parents had their hands buried in their face in despair and I....felt like the dumbest idiot on the face of the world. I screwed it all up right then and there. There went my opponent flying off at break neck speeds while I was hurriedly climbing out of the car trying to change a flat tire as fast as I could. Looking like a rookie fool and not a Wheeler." The signs started indicating the route to take to begin heading towards Scythe Overlook as Gwen turned into the corresponding lane.

"By the time I had it changed and was rolling....he must have had probably a five to ten minute start on me. I pushed myself as fast and as hard as I could, but I knew the math long before I even got the spare out of the trunk. I lost. I just....I just couldn't stop though. I kept hitting the accelerator and kept going. My grandma built that home with grandpa before he died....she helped me build my car...I just...if I gave up.... I just felt like I would be doing everyone that got me that far a low blow." She rarely talked about herself so much at once. Even while she rubbed her hands along the steering wheel her grandmother made her use instead of the one the teen had chosen. "So I kept going. I kept myself in that race and it was worth it. I didn't pull off some fairy tale kids movie miracle and overpass him....the punk actually crashed and was screaming in rage. He drifted too far in a turn and smashed into the cliffside and totaled his car about halfway through the race. The emotional shift was clear in her voice as the sight of her foe making an even worse mistake than she did still brought a smile to her face.

"I won that race because I didn't give up on the people that believed in me." Gwen said as they took the exit leading to the scythe shaped canyon cliffside. "So I named this car after my Granny Irina." she revealed as they pulled up to one of the parking spots overlooking the historic landmark. "I won't pretend I know everything about you Cami. But Baira left because he needed to find himself and become stronger. I don't like it, but I believe in him...just like I believe in you." the engine was cut off and the car was put into park as she turned to look at Cami straight on.

"So as I hear it. Your old partner Alcross suffered damage because of a forced transformation." It wasn't said as a question. She wanted Cami to remain focus and not let her mind linger. "My Resonance move is the power to Revert a target to a previous state of being organic and inorganic. Its technically not healing but....I'm only less than twenty kishin eggs and a witch's soul from becoming a Death Scythe so I've been thinking about it. If we got me to Death Scythe status I bet you we could heal him."

Jackaboi Jackaboi

21e5742c5d107533cf60544e6f5537ef.png

Llewellyn wisely chose not to comment when Lord Elias muttered to himself, though the words that the explosive blond uttered would have sparked any other individual's curiosity. Still, Lord Elias's words did suggest that this 'kiss' had caused an adverse reaction from the other Meister and Weapon pair. If that were the case, then it would explain why Lord Elias and Lord Marcus had limited interaction with Dr. Stein and Lord Takeshi. The two separate Meister and Weapon pairs did speak and interact on occasion during school hours, yet it always felt... strange. Perhaps that was why Lord Marcus and Lord Elias were now living within the apartment room they were currently renting out, instead of taking up residence within the Stein Manor. If that did happen to be the reason for the separation, then it was a truly foolish one. I suppose I should consider myself fortunate that I am no longer in Lady Helena's service. She would have some unpleasant comments for the Stein family if she were around to hear any rumors about Dr. Stein and Lord Marcus. The honey blond male's light blue eyes dipped slightly as Llewellyn's focus shifted inwards, towards his thoughts for a brief moment. I should keep this information to myself. It is not my place to interfere in their affairs.

The soft 'clacks' upon the tile floor of Lord Marcus's and Lord Elias's shared apartment drew Llewellyn's attention and his eyes towards the individual physically entering the current conversation. "Good Morning to you as well, Lady Rin." The servant responded in a polite manner, even as his eyes focused on the long, dark, unkempt hair of his female classmate, while his nostrils filled with the scent of iron. Llewellyn did his best to ignore the odor that was not physically present, as well as the small, dripping red splotches that marred the fair complexion of Lady Rin's skin. This only exists within my head. The facility is behind us now. The servant told himself this as he tried to purge the blood stained mental images of the two classmates before him. Llewellyn took a deep breath to steady himself and his heightened heartbeat while he used Lord Elias's latest words to anchor himself to the present. Still, the honey blond male waited until Lord Elias had stepped away from the door before he entered the apartment. "Thank you for the invitation. I did not have any plans for the day." Llewellyn replied as he repressed both his memories and the sick feeling in his stomach. The servant then shut the door behind him and busied his eyes and mind with memorizing the apartment's interior.

Llewellyn tried and failed to muster up an amused smile at what had to be Lord Elias's attempt at humor. He just could not appreciate the dark humor after what Llewellyn had remembered witnessing two weeks ago in the underground facility. Still, the honey blond male did approach the couch in the other room, but only after Lady Rin made her way over to the cushioned furniture, where she was then forcibly sat within Lord Elias's lap. It was interesting to watch Lord Elias treat someone else with care, given his usual attitude, not that Llewellyn planned on pointing that out to the explosive blond. The young lord did not need to hear the opinion of a lowly servant when it was painfully obvious that Lord Elias was trying to enjoy himself. That is why Llewellyn quietly sat down in the cushion beside Lady Rin and Lord Elias, picking up the game console controller that was left for him as he did so. "I have a spare brush if either of you require one." The servant said as he patiently waited for Lord Elias to select something within the game console's menu. Llewellyn had not forgotten his classmates' disheveled appearances and while he did not believe that either Lady Rin or Lord Elias cared for their looks at the current moment, he still offered for the sake of being polite.

Tags: Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey

Rin.png
1601395712351.png
Tag: Kyuubey Kyuubey RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

Wait, so that food that she was given...It was Lew's? Who brought it for Elias? Well that's a little...Rude. They were made for him and yet he passed them onto her. Maybe he did it because he wanted to keep me fed? furrowing her eyebrows in confusion, she looked between the two. Finding it difficult if Elias did it out of the kindness of his heart, or if he actually didn't want any of Lew's cooking. When Elias claimed he was polite, the confused expression on her face changed into a piercing glare No you're not. Liar. Only sometimes. she almost scoffed as she turned her head away. Though his next statement made her snap "I'm a sore loser?!" she shouted "It's not my fault I never got into video games! It's not my thing! I'm more into knives than some silly video games!" watching as he went into the kitchen, she puffed her cheeks up and looked away He's so mean. I'm a girl. I'm not into video games. Even if I do suck when I play. It's not my style...Knives, guns, etc. Those are the things I'm into. Not...Staring at a tv and playing games.

He came back out and went to the couch, jumping over it to sit down. Sending a grin toward her that made him look cute in her eyes. A light blush appeared on her cheeks and she continued to puff them He's always making these cute expressions. though sadly her thoughts were ruined when he told Lew that she may actually kill him "H-" before she could say more, he gave her his full attention, asking if she needed help with anything. This diminished the anger awaiting to explode once again. If one could describe it, it was as if smoke was released from her ears, letting out all that built up steam. His gaze met her eyes and she spoke softly, though it wasn't loud enough "No, I'm fine..." I'd still try to do things myself at any given moment that I can. It's not his job to watch me like a child. those same thoughts from a week ago had resurfaced. But she knew if she had fought him on it again, it would end the same as it did before. Just giving up and then sitting there while Elias continued to help her, tease her, and endlessly piss her off. Even doing all these things...She still felt plenty of feelings for him.

Telling her to get her ass over, she glared at him, and he clearly wasted no time in coming to get her with a wide playful smirk upon his face. "H-Hey!" she shouted, getting ready to move, only for him to scoop her up, basically discard her crutches and being her to the couch. At first, she was wriggling around, "Let me go, Elias!" she tried pushing herself away, but with his strength, that wasn't going to happen. Soon enough she was forced into his lap and he kept her trapped within his arms while he fiddled with the controller to pick something. At this point, the weapon's face was red as a tomato and she slowly (and hesitantly) leaned back against her partner just to relax. Finding no negative reaction, she kept herself there, knowing she was stranded on his lap since he just kinda got rid of her crutches. He did that on purpose... she thought in a defeated tone. Lifting her crimson gaze to the tv and then over at Lew, who took a seat and mentioned having a brush if they needed it. "No thank you..." she muttered "I have a specific brush for my hair that doesn't rip it out."

Ripping her hair out was extremely painful. Finding the right brush alone was difficult, but ever since she found it, it was far easier to brush out knots. The problem with her hair though, was just how long it took to brush it. That's without putting any real style to it. "Even if I did decide to take your offer, my hair would only take too much time, so I'm just going to leave it as is...I'm not really going anywhere..." it was weird to say that, but it was absolutely true. Plus there was no point in getting ready when Lew already seen her with messy hair and in a tank top that was oversized due to it being Elias'. It would be a waste of time to do anything really... If I was a cook, I would have made something...but every time I make something, I always screw up so...the chances of that are close to none. she turned her head slightly to look at Elias "I doubt you'd want a brush for your hair, right?"

• cooltext358715305051499.png
    RnRimages.jpg Hitomi smiled as Winry happily accepted her offer. Just as she expect she was definitely in the mood for some coloring. She thought she would be bored why the teens talked about whatever. She even chuckled at Elgin teaching her manners. She thought it was highly ironic. From the moment she first met him, she already knew manners wasn’t possibly his strong shit. “You’re welcome Winry.” She said to her without a grin. Listening to Elgin speak, he spoke somewhat lightly of the situation. At the mention of his leg, Hitomi glanced down at it examining it. As she was going to say something about it, Alice returned from the kitchen announcing her arrival.Alice was definitely the craft type in the kitchen. Since moving in, she tend to enjoy her and Lew’s cooking. She even went through the efforts of incorporating Japanese style meals. This time she came out with a variety of breakfast type of finger foods. Something she can finish herself. Hitomi gladly helped Alice as she placed the down. “Thanks Alice what would we do without you.” She said with a smile. She gladly took two of the fruit sandwiches taking a nice bite out of one. Good as always Alice. She thought to herself enjoying the sandwich. She listened to her as she went on explaining her feelings between Lew and them two. Though once she mentioned her, she stopped chewing for a moment, taking a pause. She thought about Alice question, finishing the food in her mouth, before actually speaking. “Actually Alice, I wasn’t surprised at all. Despite what he may show, Lew really wants to be apart of this team. He especially still wants to be with you. He showed his resolve within the facility as we fought against those evil humans. So I already knew it myself even before he did.” She says looking up at Alice, before going back to eating her sandwiches. "Though what some of us did, might not be quite ideal to others. Things like that takes time to wrap your head around it. Someone like Lew just needs time. Trust Alice he'll come around."
    Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi

1601525000661.png1601525053835.png
Akron
Interaction: Mika (none)​
Akron stared down at the figure of a girl Akron knew all too well, since last he‘d seen her she’d acquired many new scars but that hardly changed the visceral terror Akron felt this moment of course he didn’t show it outwardly, for who stood in front of him but his youngest sister Mika. Her sweet innocent-looking smile hiding malicious intent behind it. “what’s wrong Akey? can’t stand seeing your sis anymore?“ Mika asked tilting her head to the side the smile faded into a grim frown. ”or should I say former sisters you couldn’t handle being related to us anymore, mom was right you really are a worthless excuse for a being” the words she spoke where a constant stream of venom and malice, Akron could only stand and wait for the inevitable any response being choked out of his mind, though it wasn’t as bad as it used to be without his other madness bouncing and warping everything further, An eye now affixed at Mika’s sword-like left arm as she stepped around Akron and inside.

You must be so happy now? It’s a shame you really don’t deserve it, so I thought I’d pay my dear little brother a visit you weren't that hard to find especially now That your the son of a famous singer“ Mika spoke again ending her torrent of anger with a shaper clang and crack her bladed arm slamming into Akron's chest place causing a dent to form in it with enough force that it would have sent anyone else to the floor, of course, Akron felt nothing, this reaction, however, a violent reflexive recoil that added by a shove from Mika had the tall armored male tumbling to the ground. “Still don’t give up a little sound do ya? But your still the same Akey still a wonderful toy... and without you guess who’s next in line? ME” she screamed out, standing over the toppled giant blade pointed at his neck, her reason her visit now clear pure resentment that she was the next most acceptable target and now Mika was here to vent her own frustration on the only thing she knew, Akron. All he could do was wait hold firm and try no matter how hard not to break, not to show any sign of weakness, as he always did.

Early in the morning in Death City Nevada, a train had stopped at the station carrying a rather unique passenger. So much so in fact that other fellow passengers left the carts in quite the hurry, the last to emerge… A tall man with the face of a deer's skull stood with a gilded briefcase in one hand and a cane in the other, indicating a certain amount of class in the man’s posture. The ticket clerk, half asleep. Looked up to check out the commotion, only for his eyes to widen with fear of the intimidating figure before him. Was it a Kishin? He thought. Unsure of why it didn’t try to attack the civilians. This ‘man’ reached into his coat, the clerk scared of what he could possibly pull out. But in the end all he did was take out a passport and an ID. An ID officially recognised by the DWMA, it even had the selfsame monstrous face imprinted on it. Soon the man spoke, his accent clearly indicating he was not a native to Nevada. Nor anywhere else in the USA. “A good day to you sir. My name is Sir Alastair Ravenscroft. I hail from the United Kingdom as a teacher of the DWMA London Branch and I come here after receiving an order to lend my services to the Nevada branch until further notice.” The clerk was utterly speechless. He had his fair share of odd tourists and people moving abroad but this one took the cake. “R-right… Uh please… Enjoy your stay.” The clerk said as he stamped a page in Alastair’s passport. Allowing him to pass through. From there Alastair would make his way to his next destination. The DWMA Academy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Febuary 17th, Wednesday.
DWMA Classroom
9:00am

Class Meeting
The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat Exanis Exanis BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 _Line 213 _Line 213 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

“In case some of you zoned out during the introduction,” stated Armstrong “Alastair Ravenscroft is a Meister from the branch in the UK, hence his accent. Also a great friend of mine who is here to help us get to the bottom of why, how, who, and what could potentially be going on.” he looked over the students, arms crossed over his chest, his expression serious, and clearly wasn't going to take any slacking off. This was a serious discussion that left some of the students injured for a little while, as well as possibly traumatized “The mission we had for you students was legit. We looked into it, tracked down the person who had turned it into us, and found that man innocent. So the reason you all could have been kidnapped could have been the cause of either wrong place, wrong time. Or…” he took a deep breath “We have a rat in our school. Which wouldn't be the first time. Lord Death managed to rip every rat out but with so much going on, he’s losing his touch, which means we have to be more classified with our group missions. I could be wrong, but it's a possibility I could be right.” he glanced at Alastair and the other teachers before looking back to the class “Digging more into the facility, looking at what was left, we have a possibility as to who we’re dealing with.” he pulled a picture from his pocket and held it up, “This man, was the one who kidnapped you all.”

The large man walked toward the one end of the classroom and placed it in front of a student “Pass it along so others may see, thank you.” he then stepped back to look at the class “He is someone we’ve been trying to catch for a really long time. But with his abilities, it’s hard to pinpoint him anywhere, or even pick him up on any tracking devices we have. His name is Phantom. Knows how to experiment, create devices that go against Death Scythes such as Juri and Ikora.” he gestured toward them “As well as Demon Weapons that havent gotten that far, as you’ve all experienced. You are all not ready to face him yet, you all still need more training. More experience. Though in reality, I don't think anyone would ever be ready to face this danger.” he turned toward the blackboard and walked over, picking up the chalk and beginning to draw on the board “With what information we have so far, we have a feeling he’s planning on getting Ancient Items that’ll make things significantly worse for the DWMA, and it’s students.” he began to draw a book, a jar of some sort, and a scroll “We feel that he’s going for these items. They’re strong, powerful even, and in the wrong hands… It could cause serious damage to the world. Possibly end it of all humanity.” placing the chalk back down, he moved to the side to show the students “Why he kidnapped you all? As far as we could tell, you were all a trading ticket for something we have here. An Item that is also extremely powerful that he can't get his hands on. After rescuing you all, we found no traces of anything in your bloodstreams, so no experiments took place.” he glanced at Juri, Ikora, and Alastair once again “As the teachers of the DWMA, we decided we send groups out for the items out I drew on the board. We have official paperwork and images of these items so you have a better image.”

“Alastair, do you have anything to add, my friend?”
he asked, just in case he had missed something. Juri was currently spinning in the chair, but the large man knew that she was listening, and Ikora hadn’t said anything...yet. Alastair’s face remained unfazed. Not like his face as it was, could even be capable of expressing any emotion to begin with. “Indeed I have one more detail to add. We have three items we need to recover, so naturally we’ll be sending out three groups in hopes of getting our hands on all of them at once.” The intimidating stare of the beast-like man locked onto Shinobu before he continued. Trying his best to look as passive as possible. “First we will have Team C go after the book. With Shinobu Basilli acting as its leader. Going off of what I have heard in advance, she has demonstrated great focus and the ability to make rational decisions. Even under extreme pressure.” Soon his eyes moved over to Camilla, who seemed to have a slightly more negative effect on Alastair's appearance, despite her attempt to avoid showing it… She did. “Next… Team A will be in charge of grabbing the scroll. Being led by Camilla Crimson. As far as I know she has shown a great deal of determination and compassion towards her teammates. Two traits we believe are very important for such a role.” Finally his eyes landed on Elvena. The most curious of the whole lot. “Lastly Team B will be retrieving the jar. Led by none other than Elvena Stein. She is undeniably incredibly bright and capable of planning ahead for the challenge.” Alastair tapped his cane on the floor a single time, signaling one last thing he’d like to say. “With that, we have now sorted out who is going after what. If there are any questions I’m sure Sir Armstrong and I will be able to answer them to the best of our ability. Other than that I look forward to working with you all.” He spoke with a soft and kind voice. One that was only betrayed by the terrifying visage that replaced his head.

With a firm nod of his practically shiny bald head (topped with a singular curled lock), Armstrong looked at the class “There is information you should know about these items. First, the Book. It’s enchanted with strong magic to preserve it's form. Keeping others from trying to destroy it. So instead of destroying it, we’re going to take it and bring it to the DWMA to prevent it from being thrown into the wrong hands. Second is the Scroll. Do not open it under any circumstances. We’ve found old research on it that indicates that when opened, you become possessed with the spirit who had made it many years ago, giving the ability to raise the dead and slowly lose yourself due to the possession. We will give you, Team A, a canister to put it in to avoid accidentally opening the scroll. Lastly, the jar is filled with an orange liquid that holds incredible power. The information we’ve gathered on that alone was close to none. The only thing we know is that when consumed, the power can destroy said-consumer. We have the location, but no other research could be found. Most likely it was disposed of so no one else could find it. Unfortunately, it was found. So gather it, bring it back. Do not lose it. That’s all.” he drew in a deep breath and then let it out “Our Enemy is not wasting any time. We need to get a move on. Juri will give the group leaders the papers with the location, potential enemies, images of the item, and any extra notes that are written down. After receiving them, head home, pack up, and head out. Or just head out, up to you. We’re counting on you.” with a nod, he leaned up against the wall, letting the class process and begin to get up from their seats to head out.

1602175135107.png
1602176197655.png
Enemies: A Crypt Keeper that protects the scroll, uses a spellbook to protect himself and the bones within the crypt to make an undead army.
1602176214684.png
Location: The middle of a very dead forest off to the far east in a large mansion.
Enemies: There are kishins roaming around the place, be wary. They all range in different strengths.
1602176234405.png
Location: Down to the South East in a Teleporting Circus tent in a small town.
Enemies: Clowns which emit madness. One of them is a Black Blooded Clown.

75463240_p1_master1200.jpgShinobu Basili
Interaction/Mention: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi _Line 213 _Line 213 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
It all just kept going back to that day, didn't it?

For a while, Shinobu thought she could adjust to the various changes that occurred after they were captured. She took it in stride, as long as she could fulfill her purpose to the Academy then all else was fine. Even if she rarely poke to her partner outside of missions nowadays, even if she was too busy to hang out with her classmates, she could still serve as a Meister. Hell, at this point she spent more time with Morika seeing as she had to check in on that pale Alien costume she'd commissioned from her. It wasn't as though she was worried about how it would turn out, Morika had proven excessively capable in terms of her clothmaking. Shinobu just figured it would be good to display her investment, both to Morika and the Costume's intended recipient.

But just as she settled into the new routine, the follow up to that particular mission came around.

Armstrong gathered them all together for this discussion, introducing them to a guy with an odd skull head that didn't fit his body. Wasn't the weirdest thing she'd seen by a mile, but he managed to stand out. Just not enough to distract her from Armstrong. Shinobu had made sure to give Rin some space, sitting pretty much on her own with her arms folded and her eyes low as she took in every word that Armstrong had about their mission. He and Alistair took turns, explaining that a pretty big fish named Phantom was responsible for their brief incarceration. Their latest group missions would be to procure items that he was after, each one of them being labeled as extremely powerful and/or dangerous. They'd be going after book along with Elias, Marcus and Elgin. Getting teamed up with them wasn't all that surprising, especially compared to the other pairing they were working with.

After that mission went south, the ramifications sent some students straight out of the Academy. Seren Gogo and Grace Fugue were some of the students that were brought in to replace them. Shinobu hadn't had a chance to talk to them much, all things considered. Even though she'd been putting notable distance between herself and her peers lately, Shinobu figured it'd only be proper to establish some form of repertoire with them. That'd be hard enough to do on a mission they're supposed to be focusing on, but she wouldn't even be able to do it from even ground. She'd been made leader of this effort after all.

The reasoning was sound, at least. Shinobu didn't think great focus and rational decision-making were rare at one point. But given some of her peers, she supposed the teachers had to make note of exceptional cases. After receiving the file on the book, Shinobu made a point to tell everyone in her team when she'd be picking them up, giving them some time for their own prepping. The Forest was quite a drive away, but her limo had seen far worst and come out the other side in mint condition. The very second that Armstrong gave them the go ahead, Shinobu was already on her way to grab her wheels.

She'd stopped storing her Limo at the Hagihara residence, not wanting to take up unnecessary space there seeing as she rarely stayed over anymore, but she picked up Rin first on her way through Death City. Though her limo was long, she'd done enough drives for missions to know exactly how to manuever it through Death City's tiniest of streets. It wasn't long before she'd assembled the entirety of Team C with style and haste only she could achieve. Once they were all collected, she made sure to pass them the files on the Book.

"Finding one book in a whole forest is gonna take a while," she called back to them as she drove "we don't know what kind of Kishin will be in there so I say we stay as quiet as we can initially. We get to the mansion as quickly as possible, don't know if my ride'll be able to get us all the way there but I'll get us as close as I can. Once we're inside, we comb the place top to bottom for this book and take out whatever tries getting in our way. Seem straightforward enough?"

Grace Amadeus Fugue
Shinobu's Limo
Interacting with: Team C

...And that was how Grace found herself in the back of a limousine with a group of people she felt she hardly knew.

Well, there was one exception to that statement, for better or worse. Her gaze slowly slid away from the window toward her partner, the far more composed Seren Gogo, before returning to the view outside, head propped on her hand as she leaned into the vehicle's side. Her music was turned down just enough for her to participate in her surroundings if needed, her darkly-colored over-ear headphones massaging her ears with a particular, oddly-appropriate song, given the circumstances. The happenings before her and Seren's transition to the EAT class were only partially understood; the others seemed more interested in fraternizing among themselves over the past two weeks, and their onboarding, though thorough, had been swift in order to compensate for what Grace could only assume was some kind of incurred loss.

Her index finger tapped lightly against her face in time with a subtle cowbell as she slouched further into the car seat with a light sigh. She noticed in that moment that she didn't seem particularly excited for her first mission, yet failed to detect any pangs of true nervousness either. Odd, that her first venture could not help but come across as busywork, as if there were some other, alternative assignment out there that was more in line with her current raison d'être.

The other carpoolers pulled at her attention slightly, her eyes moving between each unfamiliar figure in a series of careful, methodological assessments, sizing each of them up, making a silent, entirely-hidden judgement, and moving on. The presence of an odd number in their team wasn't lost on her either; someone, she assumed, was going to be doing some dual-wielding.

Her eyes turned toward the small window at the front of the cabin as their driver spoke, though Grace herself had little to say. A brief nod--perhaps visible through the rear-view mirror, perhaps not--was the only indication that she understood, or had even heard at all.

She looked back to the window, though the view outside of it had grown less interesting than it had been beforehand. She seemed both moody and not, in that instant; reserved, yet without any of the heavy air or baggage one might expect from someone thinking dour thoughts. Eventually, she simply closed her eyes, allowing her head to lightly bob up and down in accordance with the rhythm in her headphones, the heel of her foot eventually joining in with the finger lightly drumming against her face. The others might not have known, but to Seren at least, it was clear that the silent meister was working on her focus early. Maybe she really was a bit nervous.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap...

1602460093831.png

(Pre timeskip post)

Camilla did everything in her power to hold back her tears, but thinking about everyone she's lost... All the pain they, she... Everyone has went through. It was starting to become too much to bear and now before she knew it she was pouring all of her bottled feelings onto her new partner. "I... I'm s-sorry. That wasn't fair of me to drop that on you... Just forget I said anything..." "Tell you what. I'll tell you on the way." "Huh?" Before Cami could register Gwen's response, the girl had finished her sandwich and started up the car, leaving Death Hop behind to continue on their journey. Throughout the whole drive Gwen went on to tell Camilla her story. Her childhood, how close she was to her Granny, how much driving actually meant to her. She listened intently through her watery eyes. Everything from rival families, the race and how Gwen prevailed despite how hopeless it all seemed. The girl had dropped reveal after reveal, near the end they had reached their destination at Scythe Overlook. The huge scythe shaped Canyon stretched overhead, it was a view unlike no other. Once Gwen had finished her story she turned it into a sort of life lesson too. That no matter what happens, no matter how hard it gets. You keep moving forward. As long as you keep moving then you will always find a way through. By the end... Camilla was positively moved by Gwen's words. So much so she had no idea how to reply. Being told that Gwen believed in her... That landed the finishing blow. The tears overflowed once more, though not out of sadness. But relief.

Gwen went on to bring up the situation with Alcross. Which immediately brought Camilla's attention back up. She explained how her resonance move could actually do something to help him should they be able to get her into Death Scythe status. Camilla's eyes widened, a glimmer of hope apparent within. "You... You really think you can help him!?" It was just like Gwen said. Out there somewhere there is always hope to be found. She was really pulling out all the stops to get Cami out of this terrible rut of hers. "Gwen I... I have no idea how to thank you... For all of this... At least... I wanna say I'm sorry for having you see me in such a pathetic state. But from now on I promise... I promise I'll try harder from now on! Together we'll make you a Death Scythe!" For the first time in a long time... Camilla let out one of the brightest and most genuine smiles she ever had. Just so incredibly happy to have a friend like Gwen right now. Her mind going back to how she described her grandmother. "Your Granny also sounded really wonderful... The way you talk about her. It reminds me of my dad..." Her mind flashed through memories of her life before the attack. How happy she was with her Father Venta. Playing hide and seek in the woods. Being carried on his shoulders to pick apples from the trees. Such irreplaceable happy memories. Then her mind flashed back to Doren. His advice ringing in her ears again. No one can know of your involvement in the Duskview attack... Or else you'll be painting a huge target on your back. Camilla fell silent for a moment. Thinking about those words.

Just a little bit... A little bit would be fine right? She couldn't take it anymore. She couldn't keep everything buried for much longer. "My Dad... I don't know what else to say about him except that he was just simply amazing." Camilla took the bow that hung around her shoulder, the weapon she never went anywhere without. An old, worn, unremarkable weapon that she treated like the queen's jewels. She held it in front of her, a wave of nostalgia coursing through her body. "He was a Meister you see. A really strong one too... Maybe even strong enough to rival Sir Armstrong." She said in an almost joking tone. Though rather bittersweet. "We spent so much time together during the day. Going around the village... Playing in the woods, picking apples and telling me stories of his adventures with his teammates... He always protected us too. Patrolling the village at night to make sure no Kishin were getting anywhere close. If it were up to him he would never skip a day. But my mom and I wouldn't have that. We always had to pester him to get some rest now and again. We were happy..." Her tone started to grow darker as she neared the end of her own story. Unlike Gwen's it never had a happy ending. Her happy memories now shifting to the blazing fires of the village. "But... One day... My mom and dad died... In an... Accident. It... Happened so suddenly.... I didn't even know what to do... My Dad's weapon had to take care of me after that. For the longest time I didn't know how I was going to keep going... But then I decided I wanted to walk down the same path he did. I wanted to live the life he lived as a Meister of the DWMA. Of course now I can see it was no easy life at all." She looked at her bow again before looking back at Gwen, a bittersweet smile adorning her face. "This bow is all I have left of him now. I feel like as long as I have this with me, then he's with me too. Reminding me of the kind of person I want to be." Camilla fell silent once more, looking as if the loss of her parents still bothered her to this day. That should be enough for now she thought. She felt horrible for keeping the larger details like what really happened to her parents and the village she was actually from. She vowed that one day... One. Day. She will tell Gwen the full story. But for now... It wasn't safe to do that yet. Not while that Kishin still lived. That was her problem to deal with and hers alone. If Gwen knew about that then... What would she do? Only Camilla knew... Only she knew how strong that thing was. She wasn't about to get her partner killed going after it. "Uh... Sorry for dropping that on you too... But... I guess that's why what happened to Alcross messed me up so much. I'm just scared of losing everyone I care about... That includes you too... W-We should head back! Starting tomorrow. We're getting back in action!"

(End of pre timeskip post. Post timeskip coming soon)

Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

Elvena Stein

__skadi_arknights_drawn_by_toufu_mentaru_zabuton__f73ccbfea31dc0485801b5e4629e4ffb.pngTick. Tick. Tick. The ever so subtle but pristine clock upon the wall to their right seemed to fall in tandem with the teacher’s words, almost acting to drown them out with how insanely concentrated she was on it. There was the soft sigh that followed shortly after the debrief had come to an end, the silence blanketing the room quite favored in this moment. Quiet reflection was all that seemed to run through her mind, like a lost traveler that couldn’t find their way home or in this case, back to the classroom. Weeks of training. Hours of practicing and honing a skill that she deemed entirely necessary to add to her kit. Not just because it was a powerful skill set to have in one’s deck of cards, oh no. It would hinder her greatest weakness to be a meager nuisance. That wasn’t some grandiose claim at being immune to the effects a move like soul force would impact upon her. Most certainly, havoc would still be wreaked upon her entire frame in the way storm waves crashed against a boat and dared to break it to pieces. However she had reinforced those walls and could withstand much more compared to before. A feat that one would internally or even externally be pleased and perhaps even boastful about, but not Elvena. This was simply a personal hurdle that she needed to leap over. After finally achieving a better foothold in the world of adjust, the moment she felt the wavelengths repel one another she simply turned on her heel and walked off to grab a much deserved glass of ice water only to return ready to train more with her fellow meister friend, Marcus.

A week or so later and anyone who stopped by, which would be few and slim, would find that both Elvy and Takeshi would be missing from death city, headed far enough away that they wouldn’t be bothered. The promise she had made to herself when she had started training after being so insensitive to her partner’s feelings was finally going to bear fruit, or at least by her standards it was. They found themselves in the mountains, entering a more traditional style spa that was nestled away as if wanting to be hidden from the world. The concept of being secluded sounded undeniably amazing and personally she’d never been to anything even remotely close to a spa. So when it came to the more standard things that one did at a spa, Elvy was actually quite lost to such customs. First she’d thought nothing of it as she ventured off to find Takeshi and dropped her towel only to dive in and disturb his much coveted peace with a typical carefree smile on her face as water splashed upon his own. As to be expected, she was unaware of the other men or the fact that she was on the male side of the pools. Nor did she comprehend the issue with dragging Takeshi over to a more intimate setting that was for ‘couples only’. After all they were a couple, weren’t they? So when the woman mentioned the couples area that was secluded, almost insinuating through tone that they might not qualify for such a thing, Elvy immediately without a lick of hesitation said, “ We’re together. “ That truly begged the question in what she took too literally and what was lost in that quizzically complex brain of hers. Their week had been full of much needed serenity and relaxation which only caused a craving for more to arise as the days slipped by, closing in on their final day. Despite the many mishaps and laughs to accompany them, less from Takeshi who only seemed to accept that this was indeed his oh so cruel fate, their bonding seemed closer than it had been before they’d arrived. Maybe it was the crisp air that was so clean, every inhale felt like you were cleansing a part of your soul. Maybe it was the sky they sat out and watched together when the last light of the sun faded behind the mountaintops, suddenly aglow with a shower of stars that seemed endless. But maybe, maybe it was because when she looked down at Takeshi’s serenely off in slumber-land face tucked snugly against her thighs that she truly felt close to someone in a way that no experiment or book would make sense of.

The memory of the steadily breathing and seemingly vulnerable boy in her lap brought her back to reality, that same memory almost replicated now as she peered over at Takeshi, seeing that same innocent expression on his face. Unexpectedly, a rolled up paper bopped her on the top of her head, thick hair cushioning a majority of the impact but still sparking a look of confusion to spread upon her features as she peered forward to meet Juri’s own glistening eyes. If there was annoyance to be found there, it was hidden well, the sugary sweet smile of their teacher the only thing that shone through. “ Elvena, did you not hear them announce you as Team B’s team leader? “ Elvy’s stare became more blank, having missed this important bit of information which she silently scolded herself for. “ Sorry, Juri. I was in my head. “ She admitted, reaching out to pluck the mission details from the tiny teacher’s hand. “ Thank you. I’ll do my best. “ Her head bowed in a form of respect, hair spilling forward from the quick fluid motion. Between the strands of splayed hair she peered over to the side, shooting Akron and Morika a haunting glance, only working to dampen it with the smallest of smiles. She stood and slid past Takeshi, taking great care not to disturb anyone else she passed by until she stood before them. “ Morika. Akron. “ As she spoke their names her gaze bounced from face to face, papers being spread out on the empty space before them as she pointed from picture to picture and gave a small explanation of where they were headed and what they should expect. “ Takeshi and I are always prepared to move out immediately. If you need time, feel free to go home and get what you need. We will be headed there straight from here and will wait for you to arrive. Please try to make it in a timely manner without many delays, ‘kay? “ Despite the tone void of emotion that seemed to dance about each word like she didn’t entirely care, a smile managed to remain and give off a more friendly impression. “ I’m looking forward to finally going on a mission together. “ While Elvena and Takeshi hadn’t been too keen on group missions, always snatching up anything solo the second it seemed to hit the board, it would be good to finally see the other part of their team in action; something that she hadn’t gotten a chance to do yet. From her own personal notes, Morika didn’t seem the most battle trained but Akron yielded a persona that would only aid to perhaps smother that more hesitant nature of hers when in the heat of a fight. It would be interesting to say the least, learning the dynamics of how that pair operated.

A friendly wave of her hand was given to Morika whilst a tiny prod to Akron’s cheek was boldly given. The papers were recollected and moments later she found her way back to her own partner, extending a gentle tap to his shoulder to grab his attention. “ Let’s go. “ She reached down blindly with a free hand and slid her fingers around his palm, the notion itself tender and meant to lead him off like she usually did. The newer teacher was given a quick glance, the look itself almost resembling someone who wanted to dissect something, only to find out what secrets may be hiding within. The papers containing all the information they should need were stored safely away in her backpack, so as they approached the bike, Elvy simply shrugged it up onto her back and extended her keys towards her partner to leave them within his grasp. Once her hands were free, her movements were precise and quick to avoid any protesting, the singular helmet that rested on the motorcycle’s handles now being so cutely adorned by Takeshi as she beamed at him. “ Drive? “ Though it was a question, it was clearly leaning more towards a much desired request. As if already expecting him to inquire about where they were even headed, her lithe frame leaned over to input coordinates onto the gps system she had installed on the bike. It was a safety measure she had put onto her precious mode of transportation after they had been kidnapped in the previous mission, her bike being much harder to reclaim than she would’ve liked. Now she could find its location from anywhere on the globe. That however wasn’t the only thing that had a tracker on it; she herself had subjected herself to a vague amount of torture to implant one extremely deep in her own body. The only people able to access the software to even pinpoint her whereabouts would have to be of her own bloodline or be a Mifune. She trusted her ‘living’ family and trusted her partner even more so. “ Follow the map, it’ll take us where we need to go. “ She reached up and flicked the visor up, leaning up to peer inside with those swirling rose colored hues, trying to lighten the disgruntled mood that she knew would be lingering behind his own eyes. “ Say, Takeshi. When we get home, I have something I wanted to discuss with you. I’d inquire now but we’ve got something to take care of first, so let’s finish this mission up quickly. “ As she spoke, she had maneuvered her way past him and settled onto the back of the bike, leaving plenty of room for him to accompany the suddenly inscrutable Stein.

Interacted with; Takeshi Exanis Exanis Akron Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Morika BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Mentioned; Fancy Teacher Jackaboi Jackaboi Marcus The Elder The Elder

1602664185256.png
Akron
interaction: Kyuubey Kyuubey BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage
Time buzzed past Akron as he was left on the floor Mika had left a while ago unable to get through the metal shell the boy wrapped himself in. He was glad for that though Akron didn't want to have to explain how he had acquired a variety of new injuries to Juri, though he'd still tell her what had happened perhaps to avoid another incident like this after a little longer Akron would get up and continue on his previous route to go check on with his meister.

Akron stood in his usual way, ridged and unmoving to the point one might think he was a statue, his stance however was slightly more relaxed but only in a subtle way that unless looking carefully one wouldn't notice. More apparent was the lack of a helmet the boy usually wore the reason for it being rather simple he was comfortable, having Juri and Elvy in the room just him feel a lot better. Needless to say, hearing that team B would actually be working together for once made him feel slightly excited though nothing outwardly indicated it, but he liked the idea of being able to work with his one friend. Returning the haunting gaze of Elvy with his own cold gaze a similar small smile forming across his usually neutral face. Akron listened intently to the summary of their team's target and the location. "Very well thank you for informing us w-I will make sure to arrive as soon as possible" Akron spoken with his sole attention directed at Elvy with a stare that would probably make some people slightly uncomfortable, though he'd maintain the small smile. "As am I" Akron replied back relieved that he'd not have to spend another in total silence, in fact, Akron realized that he and Morika had hardly gone on any missions though that would hopefully change eventually his current meister still worried him even without his mind being plagued by more malicious entities. his thoughts were quickly interrupted when the tall boy noticed a prod to the cheek courtesy of Elvy normally Akron would have flinched, in fact, most people would have thanks to the ice-cold touch the crimson eyed girl had but of course, Akron couldn't feel that. Instead, he'd let out a sharp exhale that sounded almost like one of amusement, posture shifting slightly to kinda relaxed stance losing its rigidity. Akron understood why the usually creepy emotionless Elvy did this he found it endearing in an odd way. leaving the silence hanging in the air for a few moments Akron would turn his attention towards Morika face returning to a neutral expression from the comparatively very emotive moments he was having before. looking down at the Morika he took a deep breath for the first time in a very long time he had the courage to do this one thing. "Morika... do you... have any idea.. how we will make it to our destination and.. will you be needing anything else? before we depart?" he'd ask his voice clear but shaky almost instantly regret striking him beginning to worry about the reaction he may receive, though no one would be able to tell of course.

Rin.png
1602737796442.png
Tags: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter _Line 213 _Line 213 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey

Staying in the apartment with both Elias and Marcus was eventful to say the least. But at the same time, she was able to learn how Elias mostly clicked. There was still more to learn about him, but the time spent with him was enough to give her a basic idea. After her family had returned, they happily took Rin back, thanking Elias for taking care of her while they were gone and apologizing for the inconvenience, and fact that she managed to convince them that she would be fine on her own and egged them on. Rin thought it wasn't needed, but they did it anyway. After that, twintails was taken care of by her little sister who wanted to help, regardless of her small size. Not walking was one of the worst feelings to ever have, but lucky for her, about two more weeks later, the doctor started therapy with her muscles, making sure everything worked, along with the nerves in the foot. Flexing toes, rolling the ankle, putting pressure on it with walking. The doctor informed her that she was lucky she hadn't hit any nerves to cause any bad damage on her foot. That next time she should be careful or else she may not have another chance at walking. Being told this, Rin took his words to heart and knew she had to be serious about herself just as she was about others.

More weeks had passed, allowing Rin to continue her exercises to strengthen her body back up, as well as her feet. Her knife play was still great as ever just because all it required was her arms and hands. Elias had even come by a few times to make sure she was doing alright, doing her exercises, and overall getting better. Luckily she was able to head back to work, but as part time till she was used to standing on her feet for a long time. Through all of this, there was one person who was barely around: Shinobu. Why was she missing so much? No idea. Rin knew she hadn't done anything wrong to push her away, so why was she keeping her distance? Due to this, something dark started to grow within her heart and mind. A doubt that Shinobu may not have wanted her any longer. Which only meant that the young weapon was going to start closing herself off and eventually...May just start rejecting her own meister. Rin is Autonomous. She wouldn't be as strong, but she'd definitely be able to fight without a Meister. Though the thought of being rejected by her meister made fear swell up. Which was why she would be the one to do it first before Shin could even think about it. No way was Rin going to be the rejected, she was going to be the rejectee

About a little past mid-Febuary, everyone was called into class by Armstrong. Who introduced his friend named Ravenscroft. A new teacher from another branch of the DWMA that was transferred here to join the current staff. Elbow resting against the surface of the table, her hand propping up her head, and her crimson eyes on the teachers. Mainly Armstrong and Ravenscroft, just because they were the ones explaining the situation, what happened back at that lab, and why. While sitting there, again, Shinobu was missing once again. Upon looking around, Shin was once again by herself. The doubt and fear growing little by little. However, her expression showed none of this as she looked back to the teachers. They were explaining items, what they'd do, and what it was that they were getting. For team C, it was a Book. A strong book they basically had to steal and bring back to the DWMA. Not a big deal, but there was always some kind of catch. Before Rin could dwell on it some more, she was passed a picture and she looked down, seeing a masked man, known as Phantom. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she passed on the picture once she was done inspecting it and drew her gaze back to the teachers. Shinobu was the Leader for the group on this mission. Elvy for Team B and Camilla for team A Decent people to choose from. Not bad. she thought as Juri held the papers within her hand and bopped Elvy with said-papers that seemed to be rolled up before being distributed to the team leaders.

Being dismissed, Shinobu went to the team and explained she'd be doing the picking up. Rin was fine with this and once Shinobu was gone, she rose from her seat and stretched her limbs before looking next to her where Elias sat "We'll see eachother later then." she glanced at Marcus and gave a brief nod before doing the same to Grace and her partner Seren. Those crimson eyes looked back to Elias and opened her lips to say something to him, but refrained from doing so. The hesitation clear in her actions Not in front of the others. Especially the teachers. she thought before making her way out as well and going home. On her walk, she continued her thoughts along the way I have a feeling things are going to get rough from now on. This feeling that's in my chest...It's tight and I don't know how to make it go away. Rei, how would you deal with this? a sigh escaped her lips, a little frustrated with the fact that she had no clue how to deal with this. The best way would be letting it out, taking anger out on things. Even with that in mind, the brunette was sure that it wasn't going to be enough. As she got home, she went right to her room where she fixed up a bag with simple things. First aid kit, snacks, some spare clothes if needed. Basically a survival kit but only for however long they were going to take.

Shinobu soon followed through with her plan, coming up to pick her up first. Tossing the bag into the truck, she got into the back of the limo and waited. Over time more and more people entering the limo. Elgin, Grace, and Seren. Of course, she was sat next to Elgin. But she was far comfortable with him than their new teammates. It wasn't that they were bad, it's just that she wasn't entirely on the level she was with majority of the class. But that would fix itself soon and wouldn't have to be fussed over. Arms were crossed over her chest, and her eyes were closed as the limo was filled with music, old music of course. Not entirely her top favorite but it was a catchy song, she would admit. A voice had cut through the song and Rin knew who it was, cracking one eye open as she glanced toward the front, listening to what she had to say before speaking up "It's a mansion inside a forest. The book is going to be inside. Just where inside would be the more difficult part." she pointed out "The paper should have everything you need, Armstrong did tell us that it had everything to help us get there. Which should include directions." to anyone, it would seem like she was being a smart ass, or even rude. In all honesty, she didn't want to seem rude, though it came off that way. Being the twin with the worst emotion management was pretty damn tough, she would admit. Unfortunately, it got worse whenever something was bothering her immensely.

I already feel off being near her. the crimson eye that was once opened, had closed once again. That same tightening in my chest, the anxiety that runs through my veins. the hands that were resting on her upper arms had tightened, nails digging into the cloth of her shirt and protecting her arms from the potential harm she could cause herself. I can't shake it. I don't think I ever could. Would talking get it off her chest? She doubted it. There was no way Shin would want to listen. Hell, she didn't want to help her own weapon when injured. Another weapon from another pair had taken care of her, helped her walk, and encouraged her (though it was usually with fights) to keep going. Meanwhile Rin went with the weapons through that facility, staining her hands with that crimson colored paint, exploding whatever she could, stepping on glass in the room her meister was stored and risked hitting nerves in her feet. Walking out with her as well, ignoring the fact that she was leaving a trail of bloodied footprints, ignoring the shards of glass that made her feel like she was stepping on nails. She left me when I needed her most. her grip began to tighten more, as if she was trying to hold something back. A partner doesn't leave them to fend for themselves. She knew I was injured. It wasn't a surprise. Rin's jaw tightened, the muscles in her cheeks flexing I feared that I lost her and put her first in that facility. Only to get nothing in return.

That darkness in her heart was getting worse with every thought, the seed of doubt digging its roots further into her mind. This was the inner struggle she was beginning to face and she had yet to tell anyone. No one knew what was going on. There was no way she'd let Shinobu see it in their bond either. Right now, she felt alone. That there was no one here right now for her to open up and say what the hell is going on.​

1602747634020.png

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kyuubey Kyuubey (Elvena)

Morika had listened to the lecture intently, a light cough tickling the back of her throat but she managed to shove the urge down as she didn’t want to be rude and interrupt what seemed to be important information. Morika didn’t understand what was happening to her, but she did know that she was feeling worse than she had when “Phantom” had kidnapped her and the other Meisters. She brushed it off as her body fighting off a sickness that she probably wasn’t aware she had picked up and swiftly popped one of her pills. If there was one thing she remembered well, it was that the mission would fail if she hadn’t taken the pill before they had gotten where they needed to go. And she didn’t want to receive another lecture from Lord Death who had more important things on his plate than a student who almost sabotaged a mission simply because she forgot to take her medication.

For some reason the pill was taking a little longer to kick in than it normally had which had caused her cerebral cortex to swell, for the pain to expand her eyes as well as overheat them, and cause her mild discomfort. Morika whined softly at her aching head, her hands coming up to attempt to soothe the fire that was her eyes. She didn’t understand what was happening to her body, nor was she understanding why her new prescription was heavier than the last, but she was immediately grateful when the effects of her happy pills had finally kicked in and had delayed the sudden pains.

Morika perked up when she had heard her name, her hands removed from her eyes as she turned her attention to Elvena who was her team’s leader for this mission. Morika was happy that someone like Elvena was named leader for this mission as she was, in Morika’s eyes, perfect leading material. Elvena was someone who stood tall and was confident in her actions. People like that immediately had Morika’s undivided attention as she knew they always had something clever planned or something witty to say. Morika smiled gently to herself as she remembered her father in a similar way, and listened intently to what Elvena had to say.

Morika hummed as she processed her team leader’s words. Did she need anything from her house? She had her pills, an emergency epy pin in case she or anyone else came into contact with anything they were allergic to, two needles full of adrenaline that she kept with her incase of emergencies, she had half a roll of bandages, and she had her emergency sewing kit on hand. Though now that Morika had thought about it, she did need to head home for a moment to grab something and then they could hit the road in no time. Morika was snapped out of her thoughts when a hand was in her vision. She smiled gently and waved back to Elvena as she watched the team leader and her partner depart on a motorcycle. Morika watched them for a few moments before she directed her attention to Akron.

Morika listened to what Akron had to say and smiled gently up at him. She then processed what he had asked and thought about it for a moment. Well, Elvena and her partner already have transportation. Maybe Akron and I could take the car Mother gave to me? I just won’t tell the driver and we can go on a joy ride! Morika paused to consider how that scenario would actually play out and decided against it. Perhaps we could just ask my driver to take us there instead. I don’t want to make Akron uneasy by driving when I don’t have my license just yet.

“I can ask my driver if he would be willing to take us there. Would you mind if we stopped at my house momentarily? I just need to get something I forgot and I also need to actually lock my front door as well as alarm my house.” Morika said as she rocked back and forth from the heels of her feet to her toes, her arms crossed behind her back as she looked up at her friend to see if it would be agreeable with Akron before they set out.

Without the simple distractions that her Meister kept for herself, Seren was left restless within the limousine's lightly rocking carriage.

The months since she'd transferred to the EAT Class proper had been surprisingly quiet. Unlike Grace, who seemed to have done her best to engage with Death City on some level, Seren had withdrawn almost immediately. Day in and day out, her life had been dictated by two things: training, and the whims of her Meister.

As such, she hardly had a clue who the people she was sharing a carpool with actually were.

Of course, she recognized their faces. If there was anything she was proud of it was her memory, after all, but she could make out little beyond that. Their thoughts and motivations were foreign to her, and that was never a good thing. She only hoped that they weren't a gaggle of incompetents, or more aptly, that they wouldn't prove themselves to resemble other parties that she'd been forced to fraternize with earlier in her life.

"And if we encounter the resident boogeyman?" In contrast to the limo's relaxing soundtrack, Seren's voice was harsh. "I'm unaware of whatever... History you people have with this 'Phantom' character that Mister Armstrong was telling us about, but if he's after the same thing we are, we should have a contingency plan in mind, no?" She wasn't sure what kind of experiences the other students had been subjected to at the hands of the man of which Armstrong spoke so gravely of, but as far as she was concerned, she didn't need to be. Just the fact that the faculty spoke of him in such hushed tones was evidence enough that he wasn't a figure they should be in a rush to trifle with.

So she was hardly keen to run the risk of these strangers dragging herself and Grace into trouble on the grounds of some sort of ill-conceited revenge.

"Run and hide, I suppose? Or do we hope that some of us can keep him at bay while the others search for the objective?" As she was speaking, Seren's attention was caught by Grace's unresponsive form, and she deftly elbowed her in the side. "Your input would be appreciated, if you would deign to spare the time."

1602827174069.png
akron
interaction: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage
The moments of unresponsive silence dragged on and on at least for Akron had he said something wrong? Spoken out of turn? Perhaps the minor Fractures in his blank demeanor had somehow caused an issue.

the dark abyss as always surrounded a single island of light there Akron sat upon a simple wooden chair across for, him the beast laid lazily neither blinking In there unending staring contest void of sound until soft hushed incomprehensible Sounds echoed from the abyss around them Akron attention darted around expectantly getting up and circling the edges of the light as the beast followed behind. Yet nothing happened nothing came stalking from the darkness but echos, echos of his own voice. Seconds later the noises disappeared punctuated by a sharp but familiar voice.

Akron would let out an ever so slight sigh of relief when Morika began to speak the tall male feeling lucky that he’d managed to avoid any negative reactions from his partner, despite the fact that with the medication the girl took such a thing wouldn’t be possible but of course, Akron had never inquired as to the pills functionality far too scared to actually ask. “That would work well, Morkia I do not mind if we must make a momentary detour, do whatever you require“ Akron replied in his usual neutral way giving a little nod before beginning to head out of the room, placing his helmet upon his head as they walked out his face disappearing behind the aggressive scowling face of the metallic armor, it was time to get more serious at least he could just focus on that instead of any awkwardness.

1602938542696.png
On the Road Again1602940495151.pngAfter weeks of recovery and constant training, the teachers have gathered the students of EAT class for an "important discussion". Marcus was highly tempted on bailing on it and staying home to work on his DJ playlist,; however, his ill-tempered cousin had a better idea. Knowning Marcus all to well, she stormed into his crib and took him hostage, forcing him to go towards the school. She watched as he changed from his comfortable at home attire, into his everyday clothes. She wanted to make sure he wasn't going to escape and run away. But the thought of that never crossed his mind, it'll simply just be too much of a drag and a waste of energy to try and escape from Ikora. She puts the DEMON in Demon weapon, and becoming a Death Scythe made her ten times worse. After he was ready to go, she dragged him towards the school leaving Elias on his own. Though she did give him a death glare before she left, as if to say "I better see you there." After making it ttowards the academy, she made sure to take Marcus' headpohnes, and earphones, and even his phone just to make sure he paid full attention. The dude was completely miserable as he sat in the middle of the classroom, slouching in his chair. For once he was early and now he can't even listen to his music. He figured whatever the teachers had to say must be really important like they said.

Half way through the lecture, Marcus' attention was on 10. To think they actually gave us answers to the number 1 question plenty of us were wonder. They finally know who, and have laid out their plan. Three magical objects, along with an evil human on the prink of becoming a Kishin. This is what he was training for and finally some action comes his way. That once grumpu, misserable has been replaced by a boy filled with eagerness and excitement. He couldn't wait to head out on whatever mission the teachers were going to place them on, along with finally using both Elias and Elgin together in the fields. Once the teachers laid everything out, inlcuding the teams, their missions, along with their leaders; Marcus was somewhat regretting it all. His team were tasked with going into a hunted mansion.....A HUNTED MANSION. Shit like that don't necessarily sit well with him. he would rather to the clowns then this, but at least he didnt get the shortest straw of the three missions. If they were tasked with the crypt, Marcus would have to be dragged throughout the entire thing if they wanted him to go, cause that entire situation would be dead. But at least with this mansion and the folks he's teamed up with, if shit goes south all they have to do is blow it up. Ther most logical solution in a situation involved around a hunted mansion, blow it to kingdom come. After the meeting, Marcus heads over towards his cousin getting his things back. Though before she gave it to him, she looked at him and placed her hand on his head. "Be safe out there will you punk. I don't want to have to come save your ass like last time. Still can't believe you cried when you say me." She says rubbing his head. "Tsk, first of all, I didnt cry." Marcus said moving her hand. "Second of all, I'll be fine. I didnt spend these last couple months on my ass not doing shit. Make sure you tune in and watch your cousin work Ikora. You'll be suprised for sure." He said with a cocky grin. With that being his last word, he made his way towards his team and informed them that'll he and Elias would be following behind them in his very own car.

After their preparations were complete, Marcus and Elias were off. He followed behind Shinobu's limo as she drove from Death City towards their final destination. Along the way he played music meant for both his and Elia's ears. He had to keep him relaxed enough just so he can stay calm. He even gave him a to go plate filled with hot wings just so he wont get aggiated on this long ride. Claustrophobia is one hell of a thing, that now both of them have to deal with. He looked back at his partner in the rear view mirror making sure he was alright. "Yo Eli, are you good back there??" He asked. "I don't need to panicking and destroying my ride." He said with a chuckle. After his response, Marcus called Elgin from his car and told him to put the phone on speaker. "Okay honest question, do y'all think this mansion is gonna be hunted. Like with actual ghost and shit?? Or am i just trippin, cause I dont do ghost? This is an open question by the way, any can answer cause i genuinely want to know." Kyuubey Kyuubey Jackaboi Jackaboi Britt-21 Britt-21 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit _Line 213 _Line 213

1602987015699.png

His leg took it's time to properly heal up, despite it being a fracture he really must've come close to snapping it in half. From now on... he'd have to be careful. But now it was finally time to ditch the crutch for good, sitting it in a nearby cupboard, fated to collect dust until the end of time. From there he waved goodbye to Winry before making his way too the Academy, of course just barely making it on time as usual. However upon sitting on his seat in class he was met with an unexpected visitor. A freaky ass dude with some kind of animal skull for a head. The glowing piercing eyes in those sockets sent shivers right down his spine. If it wasn't for Armstrong introducing him then everyone probably thought it was a Kishin and attacked him. Talk about saved by the bell. The two teachers went ahead to explain the situation and allocated everyone a set of new missions. All of which being search and retrieve types. From how it was described all of these items they were entrusted with finding sounded incredibly powerful. Frighteningly so. He wasn't surprised to hear who was announced as the leader of their team though. Being trusted with the task of grabbing the book Shinobu was selected to be the big boss woman. Wouldn't be hard to tell who was the most capable of such a role.

Being given their tasks Elgin took the chance to head out to deal with a few things first. Well one thing rather. He made his way to a different school, one that actual normal people are taught normal things unlike Meisters and Weapons. He arrived just in time to see Winry enjoying break time. "Oi Win! Come on over a sec I gotta tell ya something!" Winry turned round suddenly, surprised to see him at her school. "Big B! Why aren't you at school!? Are you ditching?" "Na ain't nothing like that. I just gotta let you know I'm heading out on another mission I don't know how long I'll be so I might not be home when you are." Elgin could see right away the look of worry that enveloped the little girl. Who could blame her? After what happened last time, he might have never came back. However powerless to do anything about it Winry just hung her head and nodded. Elgin knelt down and gave her a comforting pat on the head. "Hey don't get so worked up. I'm just looking for some dusty old book. If you're brave for me I'll treat you to you favourite Ice Cream over at the Icesickle eh?" Winry nodded again, the worry still refusing to dissipate. Right as Elgin turned round to leave Winry spoke out again. "Promise you'll come back? You'll always come back right?" Elgin stopped for a moment, a slight smirk appearing on his face. "I promise."

A little more time had passed and now he was sitting in the all too familiar Limo belonging to Shinobu with Marcus and Elias riding in a seperate vehicle behind them. Not to mention that just like the first time he was sat right next to Demon Tails again. Yet... Unlike the last time he didn't feel a constant hateful energy being directed towards him. Not that he was complaining. However what he wasn't so sure of was the newcomers. Both of which seemed to be in a similarly uncomfortable position. He knew nothing about them aside from their names when they were introduced. Other than that they mostly kept to themselves. Did they know about his infamous "Orientation incident?" What were they capable of? He thought... His mind shifted to the brief visit he had with Alice. What he said to her before he left. These newcomers... Did they know the kind of pain that waited for them down this path? Shin was the first to speak, reminding everyone of the kind of task they have. Soon replied Rin, sounding slightly passive aggressive. Which caught the white haired weapon by surprise. Damn... Someone's having partner problems... Soon spoke one of the new comers, Seren. A harsh tone left her mouth as she went on to bring up the possibility of the so called Phantom appearing to grab this book too. After she was finished. Elgin finally decided to talk too. "Tch... You honestly think the big dude himself will be there? Have any of you ever played a video game before?" He smirked as he went to continue his sentance. "Everyone knows the big boss dude doesn't do the dirty work. If anything he'll send his crappy goons over to get it. If that happens then all way gotta do is kick their asses until they ain't got any left to kick. We got a job to do, if it means we gotta get our hands dirty doing it then so be it. I'm not planning on kicking the bucket anytime soon." Having said his piece he suddenly felt a sort of chaotic energy coming from right beside him, his face broke slightly wondering if Rin went back to hating his guts for some reason. But that didn't seem the case. At least it wasn't directed at him. He looked over to see Rin struggling over something, clutching her arm, clenching her teeth... Damn... Should I say something? What the hell will any of MY words do? He sighed as he decided to take a huge risk and try a witty remark to lighten up the mood a little. "Oi.... Oi Rin! You're making a real unattractive expression there. Keep that up and you'll never get a boyfriend." Perhaps he'll be kicking the bucket sooner than anticipated... Elgin’s phone started to ring. Once again saved by the bell Elgin rushed to grab it... It was Marcus. He told Elgin to put him on loud speaker and did as he said. The question he asked certainly did quite a lot to break the tension. “Ghosts huh? At first I’d say ghosts ain’t real but after some of the shit we seen I wouldn’t even be surprised at this point... we can kill ghosts right?”

Britt-21 Britt-21 _Line 213 _Line 213 The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Last edited:
1603154075492.png

Since the day of the kidnapping, Camilla had more or less been out of commission for a long while, not only to heal from the liquid that sapped away her strength, but also to heal from the pain of losing a great friend and partner. Alcross had lost his ability to transform into a weapon and was rendered no more than a normal human being. Camilla blamed herself for it. She believed that she had failed as a Meister, that she wasn't cut out for that kind of work. She actually came close to quitting the DWMA for good, but that changed thanks to the efforts of her new partner Gwen Wheeler. Thanks to her efforts Gwen had managed to remind Camilla the reason why she was here in the first place, that no matter how bad everything seems there's always a ray of hope to be found... And Camilla's ray of hope was her new partner. Gwen offered her the opportunity to make things right again. It wouldn't be easy, but if it meant that Alcross could continue to follow his dreams again, even if she couldn't be his Meister again... Even if it was all in vain... She would do everything in her power to make it happen.

Back in the classroom it was finally back to business as usual. At least so she thought at first... She knew immediately whatever assignment the Academy had for them next would be far from normal the moment they brought in an unexpected visitor. Upon first glance Camilla's pupils constricted with shock as her focus honed into the man with the skull of a dear. His Kishin-like appearance forced Camilla's fight or flight instincts to kick in and before she knew it her trembling hand was gripping the wooden shaft of her bow. However Armstrong was quick to alleviate her shock when he introduced the man as Alastair Ravenscroft. A foreign man transferred to help assist with the Nevada branch. But even so... Camilla remained on edge, despite all the reasons she had to believe he came with good intentions.

As it turned out, the DWMA wasn't keen on letting the kidnapping situation slide. It was only to be expected. The way the teachers describe it, this wasn't the first time the perpetrator caused trouble like this. The so called "Phantom" was a menace the DWMA had toiled tirelessly to take down. A picture was passed around the class, everyone getting a good look at it before passing it on. By the time it landed on Camilla's desk, Camilla took especially look looking at the photo. A tinge of rage beginning to rise the longer she stared. "This man... If it wasn't for him then... Alcross wouldn't be..." She said to herself quietly as her grip strengthened on the photo, leaving a permanent crease. Camilla burned the image into her mind before passing it along. Conflicting feelings waged war within her. Camilla isn't a spiteful girl, nor is she one to wish harm on other people. But a small... Small part of her wanted to make him suffer for what he did. The surprises weren't over yet however, for they were all tasked to obtain 3 powerful sounding items, the surprising part being allocation for the role of leader of her team. As it turned out to be none other than the Crimson Haired Meister herself. "H-Huh? Me?" Camilla was completely flabbergasted. Even though she failed to protect her previous partner from harm, the teachers saw fit to appoint her for the role. Immediately the pressure began to set in. Now she was not only responsible for her partner, but Alice, Lew and Hitomi too... Was this suppose to be some kind of punishment? Or an opportunity to redeem her mistake? Either way she felt completely ill prepared for the task ahead.

Some time later:

Camilla now found herself on her way to the mission's destination, riding passenger next to her partner and speed demon Gwen. It took some time but Camilla had finally begun to get used to Gwen's driving. Whether that was for better or for worse was totally up to debate. Mostly due to the fact that riding in public transport for whatever reason felt incredibly slow and boring. She turned to look at Gwen for a moment. Seeing her cheerful features concentrating on the road ahead. She was brought back to their moment in Scythe Overlook. When Camilla opened the floodgate that was her pent up feelings and troubles. Only to be consoled by her new partner. They both looked over the Scythe Shaped canyon. A renewed sense of determination burning deep within. The end of that moment ended surprisingly light hearted when Gwen announced that they now had to shout out over the canyon their vow to become the greatest partners. "Huh? W-Wait! Isn't that little... Embarrassing? There's so many people here too..." Cami said, but still she was urged on to do it until she gave in. Camilla stood near the edge of the cliff alongside Gwen. The girl took a deep breath before she spoke. "As a Meister. I will make you the greatest Death Scythe ever known!" Although she didn't shout loud enough, as made apparent by Gwen's unimpressed look. She was urged on to increase her volume. "AS MEISTER! I WILL MAKE YOU THE GREATEST DEATH SCYTHE EVER KNOWN!!!" Again Gwen wasn't impressed, convinced Cami wasn't giving it her all. Once more she was urged on really get into it. Camilla this time shouted with every ounce of her being. "AS MEISTER! I WILL MAKE YOU THE GREATEST DEATH SCYTHE EVER KNOWN!!!! AND NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE US DOWN!!!!!" Camilla's vow made an almighty echo the rang all the way through the canyon, letting out so much pent up energy and frustration was among one the best feelings she ever had. Finally Gwen was satisfied. However the magic didn't last long as heads turned towards the pair, making Camilla's face go completely red. "Um... Is it okay if we go home now?"

Ultimately Camilla ended that day feeling better than she ever did for a very long time, now today they were approaching their mission destination. An old rundown town that Cami was warned to be filled with very unsavoury individuals. A place she and Gwen would have to take great care in. With that in mind Camilla pulled the hood of her cloak up and over her head as they approached, the car parking just at the outskirts. " Looks like we're the first to arrive... So the crypt is nearby here somewhere?" She wondered just "where" nearby was... The mission board wasn't exactly very clear on that detail. As she looked around the town was, to put it lightly, a complete mess. Litter appeared in every corner and the populace all looked very shady and unfriendly. One look at them was enough to tell that they weren't in the mood for socialising. Even so Cami and Gwen had a job to do, and by the looks of things they had no choice but to do some investigating. "We should ask if someone knows where the crypt is... Someone's bound to know right? Might as well while we wait for the others" Even with her hood pulled up she still felt like she stood out somehow. Was it just her nerves? A larger man walked past the pair, seeing an opportunity to gather some semblance of information she called out to him. "E-Excuse me Sir! We're looking for a crypt nearby here. Would you happen to know where it is? We have a job to do there." The man turned around and looked down with a condescending stare. "Huuuuuh? Girls like you shouldn't be round these parts. 'ow about you get back in that car o yours and piss off back to wherever you came from." Camilla wasn't sure how to reply to such an answer. She wasn't used to being talked to this way.

"I... Uh..." The man's stare grew more intimidating, she wasn't scared per se. Just unsure of how to deal with this situation. "Tch... Clearly ye don't have a clue the kinda place yer in. Believe it or not I'm one of the nice ones round 'ere. Everyone else is more likely ta gut you in a dark alley somewhere than give ye directions to some cursed crypt. Don't say I didn't warn ya." With that the man left to deal with his own business. Camilla sighed, unsure of how to proceed from here until she was called out by a lanky guy leaning against a wall. "Hey! Heard you two asking about that crypt. I might know a thing or two about that place..." Camilla nearly jumped at the opportunity to hear more. "Really!? Oh thank you! It's really important that we go there so-" The man shushed her there, smirking a little bit. "Don't you know how things work round here? Information doesn't come cheap you know. You gotta pay up if you wanna hear more... Let's say 1000 dollars? Sounds fair to me." Once again Camilla had been hit with culture shock, having to pay such a steep price for directions was unlike anything she imagined. "I... I don't have that kind of money..." "Ahhh... Is that so? Well in that case..." The man began inspecting the duo from head to toe, a suspicious look in his eye. "Perhaps... I can make an exception... There are of course... 'other' ways to pay if you catch my drift~" Unsurprisingly Camilla didn't catch his drift. Completely unsure of what he's talking about. The kind of look he had in his eye definitely suggested it wasn't anything good. "I-I... I'm not sure what you're talking about..." At that moment she started to understand what the large man from earlier was warning them about. Because right now she felt very much in danger.

Britt-21 Britt-21 RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII The Elder The Elder Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

d34961786b769d13ab889df6746364a1d14f3396_hq.jpg

Llewellyn Artain-Galant
shield-icon-png-favpng-GiA3gBCyMknaNRzS8JjVzYw4D.jpg

The Holidays were an interesting time for Llewellyn, given that he had spent them back at the Galant Manor instead of with Alice and Lady Hitomi. Llewellyn tried to make up for his absence by gifting his two partners an admittedly cute Winter time outfit. Unfortunately, the honey blond male was unable to simply purchase the outfits he had in mind from a store, so Llewellyn had to seek out assistance from his class's resident seamstress, Lady Morika. The perpetually happy girl was ecstatic to be given something to do and she seemed even more pleased when Llewellyn stayed over to help with the presents' creation. Granted, the honey blond did not contribute much to the creation of the outfits, given his lack of sewing prowess and knowledge, but Llewellyn felt pleased with what little assistance Lady Morika allowed him to give. Though, the inclusion of his visits to Lady Morika in addition to the time Llewellyn took to visit Lord Marcus, Lord Elias and Lady Rin, was cutting into the servant's slowly dwindling time to gather presents. He would often return home incredibly tired in the days leading up to Christmas, with little to no interaction with Alice, Lady Hitomi and the Lord of the House.
Fortunately, when Llewellyn finally decided to depart for the Gallant Manor upon the morning of Christmas Eve, he had already gathered and distributed all of the presents for the small group of people he had been interacting with following the Facility mission.

5d5fb2e39c85e669c32fae97-large.jpg

Alice: Navy Blue
Hitomi: Purple
cwelch_191024_3759_0009.0.jpg

Marcus's Headphones
Elias received a Game System Gift Card
Cashmere-wool-pile.jpg

Morika and her Cashmere Wool Pile
GUEST_cd5c2ca1-a92e-42ee-9999-541aa067b266

Rin's Blanket
orange_and_black_kitty_cats_fleece_blanket-rac815447bf3b4e0c966fa3794c88903b_zke88_307.jpg

Winry's Blanket
Elgin Received a Swimsuit Model Calendar (Too graphic for RPNation)
cookie_platter-4.jpg

Juri's Cookie Platter
51mmCWCy7SL._AC_UL1001_.jpg

Akron's Slippers

Llewellyn did not return to Alice's residence until after the New Year had already passed and Lady Alison was ready to let him go. The visit had been rather civil, though Lady Alison had forbade Llewellyn from taken on any of his previous chores while he spent time with them. Instead, Llewellyn had been tasked with socially interacting with the Galant family all throughout the Holidays. It was certainly an odd experience, especially when the honey blond male was often waited on by the other two servants, Marissa and Andy. Llewellyn had never experienced any of this treatment in his previous years of service to the Galant household, so to suddenly be treated as though he was on equal grounds with his superiors was more than a little unsettling. The servant was uncomfortable all throughout his stay, even if his actions were pleasing the members of the Galant family.

When he finally did return to Alice's place three days after the New Year, Llewellyn was finally able to relax and fall back into the daily schedule he created before his twelve day stay with the Galants. Llewellyn would clean up the house, sweep the outside entryway, attempt to fix up breakfast for the entire household before Alice woke up, then he would make lunch for Lord Marcus, Lord Elias and Lady Rin. After that, Llewellyn would swiftly depart from the residence so that he could avoid interacting with Lady Hitomi and make his way over to Lord Marcus's and Lord Elias's apartment. If either Lord Marcus or Lord Elias were present at their apartment, Llewellyn would then spend two or three hours at their place after delivering the lunch he had prepared for the three living in the small room, provided Lord Marcus or Lord Elias allowed Llewellyn to stay. On occasion, Llewellyn was able to speak to Lord Elgin and his younger sibling, Lady Winry, when they were visiting. Next, Llewellyn would head on over to visit Morika to fulfill the promise he made the twin drill girl prior to Christmas. His visits with the EAT class's seamstress were... odd to say the least, however, Llewellyn enjoyed staying over with Morika. The bubbly girl was pleasant to be around and Llewellyn was able to learn a small amount of sewing during his two to sometimes three hour visits. Then, once his visit with Morika was over, Llewellyn would promptly return home and spend the rest of his time before bed around Alice if she was at the house by that time.

This daily schedule persisted until Llewellyn's Valentine's 'Date' with Alice occurred. Valentine's Day was quite the rude awakening for Llewellyn. The serv-no, the young man, quickly learned that he had been causing no end of grief for his Meister with his mannerisms and overall behavior. Llewellyn had also realized that he was being unfair to Hitomi by punishing her for her actions back at the Facility mission, which is why the honey blond male has been trying to make it up to the other Weapon by spending the past three mornings talking with her. Additionally, Llewellyn has been cutting down his time with his other social group members by an hour in order to spend some evening time with his partners as well during the past three days.

Why is there a Kishin looking fellow present in the classroom? Llewellyn could not stop himself from wondering as he blatantly and rudely stared at the man with the deer skull, while Lord Armstrong was speaking. Am I the only one who has noticed this irregular individual? A cursory glance about the classroom showed the honey blond male that he was not the only person to notice the stranger present in the room. No, some of the others have taken note of the strange man as well, yet no one appears to be overly bothered by his presence. I suppose that means that this odd fellow is an ally of sorts? Llewellyn continued to cautiously keep an eye upon the strange new person as he listened with half an ear to the admittedly important information Lord Armstrong was disclosing to the class. The young man only spared the briefest of glimpses down at the photo of the man named 'Phantom' before he passed it along to the next person so that he could maintain his vigil. When Lord Armstrong turned to address the Man in the Deer Skull, Llewellyn finally allowed himself to relax. He IS an ally of the DWMA. That is good. The honey blond male thought to himself as he released a light sigh before continuing to give the odd man, Lord Alistair, he believed he was called, his full, undivided attention.

Why are we being sent to fetch items that hold great danger and significance? I must have missed something from Lord Armstrong's speech earlier. Llewellyn furrowed his brows lightly as he considered the severity of the situation. With the limited amount of knowledge he currently knew, the only conclusion Llewellyn could arrive at was that their given mission would be as dangerous, if not more so that the Facility. If that was indeed the case, then it would only make sense to inquire as to what dangers they would be expected to face on this particular mission, yet Llewellyn did not ask. Instead, the honey blond male repressed an involuntary shiver as he brought his left hand to rub lightly against his chest, where his scare was while Llewellyn sent Alice and Hitomi a worried glance. Hopefully their group would be fine, but Llewellyn could not help the small pit of dread welling up from inside his chest. To prevent himself worrying even further, Llewellyn abruptly stood up from his seat. "I am going to wish the others luck in their missions. I shall return." The honey blond male declared this to his two partners as he picked up the bag containing the extra food he had made for his... acquaintances.

The long haired young man made his way over to L-, to Morika and Lord Akron first. He quickly set down the containing holding the cold cut, chicken sandwiches he had made for the cheerful girl, after Dr. Stein had finished talking to Morika and Lord Akron of course. "I hope you enjoy these. They should help if you find yourself with no other source of food." Llewellyn gently pulled open the lid to the container to show the girl and her partner the food that laid within as he spoke. "I wish you two luck on your mission." The honey blond then closed the container lid and walked away from Morika, offering her a light wave as he departed and began to swiftly make his way over to the man who saved his life. "Lor-no," Llewellyn had attempted to shout out towards Marcus and Elias, yet in his haste, the young man had nearly forgotten the promise he had made to himself. I need to attempt to simply address them by name. It is difficult to do so, but if my interaction with Alice has taught me anything, it is that many of my classmates detest the titles I give them. I must make an attempt to put a stop to this habit. Llewellyn mentally chastised himself before he took a breath and attempted to get the explosive male's attention before he left the classroom. "Elias!"

The other Weapon thankfully heard Llewellyn and stopped to see what the honey blond male wanted. "This is for you and Marcus." Llewellyn said, trying to not reflexively bite down on his tongue as he swallowed down the great deal of discomfort and slight pangs of self-loathing he felt at casually speaking the other two males' names. Then, to mask the awkward moment of internal conflict, Llewellyn handed over the container of food he had prepared for Marcus and Elias. "These are Burgers, both regular and with cheese. I have made enough for you to share with La-, with Rin as well, if you wish." The honey blond male silently hoped that his momentary slip up was not noticed as he explained to Elias just what it was he had been handed. "I hope both you and Marcus enjoy them. Oh, and please do take care." Llewellyn focused his light blue eyes upon Elias's own, the long haired young man's tone shifting from formally awkward to serious as he continued to speak. "I have attended several of my past classmates' funerals during my time at the DWMA. I do not wish to count you among that number as well." After saying his piece, Llewellyn walked off from Elias so that he could make his way back to Alice and Hitomi before they became impatient and left the classroom without him.

Llewellyn calmly allowed his Meister to prepare for their mission as he patiently waited nearby. The young man only moved when Alice or Hitomi asked him to and to shift into his Shield Form when the three of them were to set off to their destination upon Alice's bike. It was quickly apparent to Llewellyn that his decision to relinquish his spot on the bike's backseat was not one that Alice appreciated. Still, after declaring that he wanted to travel in his Shield Form, Llewellyn was convinced that the matter was settled as he then waited for the long ride to commence. The ride was a rather lengthy one, but when the three of them finally arrived at the town that was nearby their mission objective, Llewellyn was silently relieved. The Weapon liked to consider himself a reasonably patient individual, but there was only so much open road he could handle before he began to become bored. "I suppose we should look around for Lady Camilla and her partner. The two of them departed before we had, so it is likely that they are already present within this town." Llewellyn mentally berated himself for his slip as he then began to mentally repeat his promise to himself in order to prevent any further forgetfulness on his part, even though it was completely understandable for him to have as much difficulty as he was in breaking a near decade old habit.

Tags: Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Jackaboi Jackaboi Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (All of you are relevant in some way.)

Grace Amadeus Fugue
Shinobu's Limo
Interacting with: Team C

Grace winced as her weapon partner's elbow found purchase in her side. There was little in the way of residual emotion once the initial shock wore off, the meister seemingly having come to expect such displays from Seren. Even so, she clenched her jaw slightly as she rubbed at the impact zone, working some of the immediate discomfort out of her torso. It took a moment more for her to clue in on the words of her partner and the others around her, the girl's brow knitting slightly as her earlier peace was replaced by...whatever one would describe the situation in the car as. A light sigh escaped Grace's lips before she attempted to force herself into the surrounding conversation at the wishes of her weapon. "...As far as ghosts go, I don't think we should be worried about something we haven't been told about," she stated, a sense of calm detachment hanging off her words, "either we can hurt ghosts or we can't, and if we can't, then it's gonna be whatever either way."

Her vision rolled over to the white-haired boy on the other end of the limo, watching him as he gave his own take on the potential appearance of this 'Phantom,' or whomever. There was a certain amount of logic to his reasoning, but Grace didn't seem to share his certainty. "...If these things are as important as the profs say they are, then there's no guarantee that this Phantom guy might not want to come out and make sure the job's done right themselves," she volunteered, shrugging lightly as she pressed her cheek against its supporting palm, "though judging by what was said, our best chance against them is gonna be a stall rather than a full-on fight."

All this, as far as Grace was concerned, only left one thing that could really be planned for, that being the potential appearance of one of the Phantom's lieutenants--if that was something that their foe was planning on sending. "...I dunno if we know enough about their 'goons' or whatever to really make a plan, but I think if we have to force a fight that we should try and take things outside. That way if there's not too many people we have to fight, we can have at least one pair keep sweeping the place so we can get what we came for. Also gives me and Seren the space we need to do our jobs without bringing the whole house down on top of us. We can make hallways work if we have to, but the more room, the less worry." Her eyes drifted between the others in the group again; she hadn't had nearly the amount of time she'd have liked in order to get accustomed to their practices and their methods, but whatever she was working with would have to do, whether she liked it or not. "We've got...three meisters, and...four weapons, right? That should be enough hands to search multiple adjacent rooms. I think we should stick together, work with the floor plan, and hit places in batches. If the rooms are too small and far apart, only some of us go in and the rest of us stand guard outside so we don't all get caught in the same space with no room to fight."

With that, she calmly looked out the window again, seemingly satisfied with her casual contribution. Whether her weapon would be satisfied, however, was another matter. "...Two've you are guns, right? That means all the meisters here will have some level of reach. Your call on who runs interference if things get bad." Her piece said, she fell entirely silent again, tapping her finger against the side of her head as she tuned back in to her own music.

Last edited:
GWEN
Gwen was all for the opportunity to get her chainsaws on the ones responsible for the chaos that was that damn facility mission! She wanted a piece of the prick in charge since that day! Though the Weapon's real concern was how she saw Cami react when the picture was passed over to them. If there was anyone who had a real vendetta present it was definitely her current Meister. Their little field trip to Scythe Overlook may have got that fire going in Camilla's soul again, but now Gwen had to be cautious and keep her fellow red head from turning into an uncontrollable inferno of vengeance. With the new formation of Team A and Cami being placed in charge of leader, the self proclaimed Speed Queen gave the Meister a fist bump on the shoulder in congratulations at her new job as the captain of their little squad. Though before any ripping and tearing of well deserved enemies could be performed they had to undergo one of their more frustrating tasks any adventuring group had to do.

Fetch quests!

The drive was uneventful, but the destination was where Gwen couldn't help but feel some concern. The Dark Irina ensured the duo had beaten their fellow teammates to the town harboring the crypt where they must go to retrieve the scroll. However the town itself looked like a wretched hive of scum and villainy where people would come to be avoided by society. Which was exactly why the Dark Irina was going to remain in the first public parking lot leading out of this unsettling place, if she so much as saw someone try to key the paint job she was going to key their hides! Like with Baira, Gwen allowed Cami to take the lead when it came to stuff like this, she kept her hands in her pockets and silently observed as the 'nicer' of the locals brushed them off harshly. What a truuuuly wonderful place the pair had found themselves in ahead of their teammates.

It was the next guy though that brought a twitch to Gwen's eye. The way this dude that had to be in his THIRTIES was eyeing them up and trying to force them to do things his way?

Oh hell no!

"Oh I definitely think we can find 'other'' ways to work this out." Gwen started to step forward a sweet smile on her face, placing a hand on the man's shoulder as she looked up at the growing lecherous smirk forming on his face while he was guided against the wall of the adjourning alleyway right next to the street. "You don't mind if my partner watches do you?" Gwen asked with an innocent tilt of her head while briefly nodding her head in the direction of the hooded Camilla.

"Sure, but no funny..."

VROOOOOOOM

The man's word died in his throat as his eyes turned to pure horror at what he saw next to his head. The hand on his shoulder was still there, but the entire forearm had been replaced with a chainsaw! A violently revving instrument that was close to his neck while the girl's other hand had now matched its appearance into an instrument of destruction while the once sweet smile turned into dark and displeased frown.

"Pretty sure your little buddies down here are worth five hundred a piece right?" The man panicked at Gwen's words as she held the other chainsaw in front of his waist. The man whimpered and quickly nodded when Gwen revved her other chainsaw to life. "Good that's the whole grand then. Now we are just humble students from the Death Weapons Meister Academy here on a mission that involves the local crypt. Which may or may not involve me hunting, killing, and eating the soul of a very bad monster lurking around. Just the eighty second in a long line I have snacked on. " Gwen was making it clear here and now; no threat this man could muster to avoid being neutered would work. She had seen this whole extortion act from her own personal rival when he tried to 'make her his' way back then. "So just tell us where the crypt is and we will leave you alone....but if someone else so much as tries to touch me or my Meister while we are here....I'm going to take it you didn't spread the word. Then I'll come back here and make you 'thousand less richer' in worth. Got it pervert?" Gwen questioned darkly, she was mentally berating herself for letting this man think he could take advantage of them. Baira was a physically imposing giant when he wasn't a werewolf, but the dynamic in her partnership with a Meister was different now. Camilla wasn't no more physically imposing than Gwen was. They had to watch each other's backs more than ever when they were just two girls out in the big world now. Her father had always taught her to be tough when dealing with others, it came with the turf when you were a street racer. Everyone wanted to take advantage of you in some shape or form, and now Gwen needed to prove that she wasn't going to be pushed around when she was a walking chainsaw.

After getting the information out of the man, the pair retreated back to the Dark Irina to wait on their classmates arrival. The parking lot was on the edge of town and her car was as easily distinguishable now as it was in Death City. Most likely Alice, Lew and Hitomi were looking for the car to determine just where the pair were in this dangerous area.

"Sorry about back there Cami. I didn't want to let that guy try anything on you." Gwen confessed while she sat on the ground leaning against Irina's rear tire. Gwen always came off as aggressively friendly, so the sudden shift to violently threatening was no doubt an unexpected twist in the normally cheerful girl.

Alice.png
1603487931960.png
Tags: Jackaboi Jackaboi RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII The Elder The Elder Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

Alice usually wasn't the one to zone out in class. But here she was, Zoning out and staring at the teachers as Elgin's familiar words echoed in her mind "You can act as happy as you want. But you can't hide the pain you feel. Especially from those who know it as well as you do" these were the words he exchanged with her after being invited into her home. At first, Alice was shocked, not sure how to really take his words to heart. It's not that he was wrong, he was absolutely right. The blonde did everything in her power to just keep going, to push her dark feelings away, keep a happy smile on her face. Elgin saw right through it as if he had also been going through something similar Lew is the only one that knows what happened, really. Hitomi has no idea of the madness inside me, nor my past. But I don't need her to worry about me too. I'm strong, I've proven that. she thought Even if they both did know me well, would they be able to see it? she asked herself, but that was before a picture was placed in front of her, snapping her from the thoughts that plagued her mind. Looking down at the paper, she studied the individual and then passed it along, not wanting to take too much time looking at him.

Not long after, items have been explained, leaders have been made, and a dismissal was given. Alice took that and agreed with Camilla to meet at the place while the others went back home to do a few things and head out. At the current moment, her team agreed on using the motorcycle. Lew and Hitomi both chose to remain as weapons, which hadn't been a big deal to the blonde. It just meant she was going to be alone in terms of people physically riding the bike. So, while riding down south of Death City, Alice didn't make much conversation like she probably could have. More or less she was more focused on the mission at hand than she was on actual conversation. Her mind racing with ideas, plans, anything that they could probably find useful while looking for this scroll in a town filled with Exiles and possible criminals. As the destination came closer and closer, she realized why there was no actual life here except for some roughed up people who looked like they'd be like "Welcome to the Salty Splatoon, how tough are ya." though that didn't scare her, they've been through worse...

Driving through the streets of this dark down, the trio eventually went by a parking lot with a familiar looking car in it. Coming to a stop, the blonde made a U turn and went into the parking lot, coming up next to the car "Hey there Camilla, Gwen! Hope you didn't have any trouble here in this town. It's pretty...Well...Creepy, if I'm honest. I also dont feel okay leaving our bike and car here either..." she murmured, looking around again, just in case she missed something along the way. Or someone.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back