• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
75463240_p1_master1200.jpgShinobu Basili
Mentioned: Britt-21 Britt-21 (Rin)
She hadn't spoken much until she'd had her mask returned to her, but once it was safely in her hands again Shinobu took time to herself. It was sudden, especially given how it was almost immediately after she'd been cleared from recovery. She didn't go back to the Hagihara residence afterwards for some time, instead hopping into her limo and driving off for most of the remaining two weeks. For the most part there wasn't any indication as to where she was going, but recently her limo could be spotted in random parts of Death City in her off time. She still went to work at the flower shop, still did school stuff, it was just that in-between all of that she'd take off and be gone for dozens of hours on end. Shinobu made it clear several times that this was just for her sake, but given her popularity at the DWMA there was no small amount of rumors flitting about. What exactly was she doing? Why wasn't she staying with her Weapon's family after the incident? Where was she going all the time?

The side effects were just as one could expect.

Having parked her limo outside, Shinobu made several purchases at a corner store. It wasn't a fancy place, but she wasn't exactly particular with non-fashion related things. As long as she got her daily nutrients in, her pallet for food was diverse and experimental. Which was why as she enjoyed a juice box on her way out of the store, she leaned against the side of her limo before reaching up and widening the jaws of her mask. She'd been able to get the straw of the juice box betwixt its maw, but she didn't want to take the same risk with the bag of jerky she had left. Setting the box atop her limo, she drew the remote for her limo from one pocket and rolled down the nearest window so that she could slip[ the bag and the rest of its contents inside. With that taken care of, she Pulled open the bag of jerky.

It was the image of a casual day, but the ones watching her knew better than that.

The taste of dried and cured meat was a godsend at this very moment, having had to deliver a rather large order of bouquets to a supermarket. While she was no stranger to heavy lifting, the sheer bulk of the order was more than enough to ignite the hunger. But she was moderate with her consumption, this small snack at the moment would suffice her well until her true meal tonight. But just as she was going in for another bite, she heard voices approach. Glancing to the side she saw several DWMA students approaching: two girls and a guy. The girls seemed in the midst of a heated conversation, but it puttered out immediately when one of them caught sight of Shinobu.

"Oh!" she jogged over "Hey there Shin, whatcha up to?"

Taking a second to consume a small bit of jerky, Shinobu sealed the bag in her hands before stepping away from the Limo so she could face her classmate, "Groceries... snacks... the usual."

"That's all?" the other girl asked as she came to a stop beside her friend

Shinobu smirked under her mask before shrugging, "Disappointed?"

"No no!" The first girl waved her hand before putting it on her hip and looking away "Its just that Queenie was really gung-ho about having a meetup today, and she's been dying to know what you've been up to nowadays so..."

Shinobu closed her eyes for a moment and gave a hum of thought, "Is she now?'

As she thought for a moment, the two girls before her shared a quick as the boy behind them tapped on his watch pointedly. One of the girls merely gave him a sharp glare before waving him off. Pouting at the treatment, he turned his gaze to Shinobu and cupped a hand to his mouth.

"They just wanna know where you've been disappearing to every day." he stated as his classmates wheeled on him

"Dean!" one shouted as he threw his hands in the air.

"The hell are we doin' this tiptoeing routine for?" he demanded "We got places to be!"

Shinobu gave a small chuckle,"Heh, yeah I've been getting a whole lot of that lately." she admitted whilst massaging the back of her head.

"Of course you are!" Dean stated before waving a finger at her "You take off all mysterious like and don't expect a bunch of bored kids to wonder where the hell you're going?"

"What the- We're older than you!" one of his classmates pointed out heatedly as he glanced to her.

"Sometimes I wonder..." he trailed off with a shake of his head.

Ah yes, this line of questioning again. Shinobu figured it was only natural given the circumstances, she knew how this would look from an outside perspective. Gets ambushed in the middle of a mission, is quiet throughout most of her recovery. Gets better only to start disappearing for long periods of time, barely showing up for anything other than classes, missions and other stuff like that. It was undeniably suspicious, and she'd had to alleviate people's worry several times since this scenario had presented itself. She tried her best, but there was only so much leeway people would give if she wasn't going to give them all the major details surrounding this type of thing. Even so, it was something she'd have to deal with without having to drag others into it.

Shinobu raised a hand before the trio could devolve into an argument, "Look, it's nothing big, I'm just taking care of some stuff. Everything's fine."

"But we barely see you head over to Rin's place anymore." one of the girls noted, only for Shinobu to tilt her head to the side.

She looked to the girl for several long seconds before asking, "You guys spying on me or something?"

The girl's friend quickly pulled her close and slapped a hand over her mouth whilst shaking her head at Shinobu, "No! We just got that from Queenie, ya know how she is. And she and a lot of her pal's can't help but worry, right?"

Shinobu turned and began walking around the side of her limo, finishing off the juice pouch as she went.

"I don't know what to tell you guys,"
she said whilst slipping into the driver's seat, "I mean I'm never leaving the City when I take off. I'm just... keeping a promise right now."

As she drove off, the girls immediately turned to glare at Dean. He just rolled his eyes and tapped at his watch again, "Seriously? Neither of you are as good at this as Lucy so why even try?"

As Shinobu drove the streets of Death City, she made a mental list of other things she'd have to do to get ready for tonight. There was only so much time she could spend out before she had to get back, so she couldn't get pulled into conversations like that all the time. Even if they were worried, confused or just plain curious, Shinobu recognized her ability to keep on the down low when possible. It may have seemed counter-intuitive given how much she stood out in a crowd due to her stature, mask and excessively stylish attire; but that just made the moments where she could just easily fade into the background all the more important. Contrast was necessary for emphasis after all, and it just so happened to allow her to stay out of the way of her classmates' as well.

Everyone seemed to be reacting to their failed mission in different ways, but Shinobu wasn't in the position to judge any of them on it. Her own particular problem was one she was keen on not having people worry about, at least until things had settled down. With no missions to worry about at the moment, she had to prepare for tonight. That meant lots of errands she needed to get done around town. She made a mental check list as she drove, figuring that she'd have to be on point if she was to make good time for tonight.

Camilla text.png
1600126760285.pngThe Aftermath:
On the ground, weak and helpless. Camilla truly thought this was actually the end this time. Even despite her attempt to hold on. To hold on for that sliver of hope. It was all dashed away at an instant. At least she tried right? Because now there was not a single thing she could do. But watch. Yet when all seemed lost... The teachers of the DWMA came in to rescue them. Completely wiped out the enemies before them. The relief that washed over the crimson haired female immediately put her into a state of unconscious. No longer needing the adrenaline to stay alive. When next she woke she found herself in a bed hooked up to a heartbeat moniter. It didn't take much to tell that she was in some sort of hospital or a medical bay of sorts. What she did wonder however was how much time had passed? Asking the nurse she was reassured that it wasn't long. A mere half a day to let the effects of the weakening liquid wear off to the point she can actually move again. Although she could still barely walk. Next she asked if Alcross was alright. Instantly the nurse's expression darkened before turned and left the room. Leaving the poor girl confused and incredibly worried.

Another couple days had passed. Camilla was now strong enough to walk on her own and perform basic physical tasks. She was discharged from the hospital at this point but she was still advised to return home and let the rest of her strength come back to her naturally. Also being given some simple exercises to do to speed up the process. "Thank you." She said kindly. The look of worry still apparent on her face. "But what about my partner Alcross? I haven't heard anything about him since I got here!" Once again the nurse's expression darkened. This time she answered, albeit not very informative. "It's too early to tell just now... He'll live but... I recommend you come back in a couple more days just to be sure." This didn't do anything to sway the girls concerns. Rather it only strengthened it severely. Leaving the hospital she took out an old tourist map Alcross had got her and started making her way back home. It was laid out in a way to make it easy to navigate and with it she managed to make her way back home. Still with a couple wrong turns but it was easier none-the-less.

A couple days later Camilla was a little bit stronger again. Able to move more quickly and efficiently. With her returned strength she made her way back to the hospital to check on her partner's status. "I'm back." She said abruptly to the nurse that took care of her. "I'm not taking the same answer as before either! I want to know what happened to my partner! Is he going to be alright? Can I see him!?" The nurse, unsure of what she was allowed to say, stood speechless. That was until a doctor approached. "Hello I am Dr. Hendrickson, I treated Alcross... and no I'm afraid you cannot see your partner..." Camilla grew impatient and frustrated. "Why!? I have to see with my own eyes if he's going to be okay!" The doctor shook his head solemnly. Allowing the girl to hear the boy's status. "Because... He has been discharged from our care... And away home with his family now." Camilla's eyes widened with shock, now this time she herself was speechless. "Alcross was forced to go through an unwilling transformation into his human form. However since he is a multi weapon type, the process left him permanently damaged an unable to function as a normal weapon anymore." It was like a knife had stabbed into camilla's heart, with every word that left the doctors mouth, twisting it more and more to increase the pain.

"I... I don't..." Unsure of what to do now Camilla ran out of the hospital in a blind panic and soon found herself in a dark alleyway where she put her back against the wall and slid down onto the floor. The girl looked up to the sky, her eye's overflowing with tears. A dark sinister voice spoke within her head. Madness once again had stirred within in her moment of grief. "He's gone Camilla...... Just like everyone else you have ever loved. Mommy and Daddy... Slaughtered. Sweet old Doren... Gone on a suicide mission. And now Alcross. The one person you were so close to telling your little secret to. This is your fate... To lose everything you hold dear. No matter how many times it'll happen it will never get any easier. But I can help. All I want to do is protect you from all the pain and the suffering. Just say the word and I can take it all away from you." Camilla tried her best to ignore the voice but every word came in crystal clear. And she couldn't deny that she was tempted to take it's offer too. But still she denied it. Feeling like she'd be betraying the people that got her to this point if she took it.

Two Weeks Later...

1600132921238.pngCamilla woke up in her bed, staring up to the ceiling for a good five minutes before getting up and ready to go through the the daily motions again. Physically she was now completely healthy, mentally however in another matter entirely. After learning what had become of Alcross she spiralled into a type of grieving process. Alcross wasn't dead or anything but it was to the fact that she thought she was never going to see him again now that he was no longer part of the DWMA due to the damage he had suffered. She cared so much about him that she wanted nothing more than to make him a Death Scythe. She was his Meister, it was her responsibility to ensure something like that would never happen and she failed him. She failed her duty. She failed the academy and worse of all she failed her father. How could she possibly live up to the standard he set in life... Camilla had gotten to the point where she was dressed for the day. Wearing the striped shirt she got while out on that shopping trip with said partner. Camilla looked at herself in the mirror, remembering that day. How it was awfully suspicious that the shirt happened to go on sale the moment she had interest in it and felt Alcross had something to do with it. He did so much for her and this what he got for it. The thought becoming too much to handle and falling back onto her bed. Staring at the ceiling once again.

Camilla now had a new partner. Gwen Wheeler. A red haired girl with a deep fascination for cars. She was originally Baira's weapon but he too had left the dwma to pursue his own path. Now they were the new duo and Camilla had to get used to fighting with a new weapon type. A change that proved difficult to overcome, especially with all the things circling in her mind. At least Gwen was pretty much a beacon of joy that helped Camilla avoid breaking down again. She wondered where she was right now. It was most likely possible she was outside with her car again. But right now Camilla didn't even have the energy to go that far. So she continued to lay in bed. Staring at the ever unchanging ceiling of her room.

Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat

Rin.png
1600130946791.png
Tags: Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder // RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII (briefly mentioned) GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

After help had arrived, Rin was more than happy for it. Though, her feet were on fire. Blood, dirt, and shards of glass digging deeper into her skin. Her body was starting to feel all the aches, all the pain, and definitely picking up the smell of metal from the blood she was currently bathed in from her assault from earlier in the facility. Some men were killed by her, all because she needed to save her partner at all costs. This was the price she had to pay. The battle didn't last long and soon enough the class was rescued and brought back to the city to be taken care of. Rin, however, was forced to get medical treatment ASAP much like Lew had been due to their injuries. Lew had been shot in the chest, while glass had been digging more and more into the brunette's feet, preventing her from walking. At the end of it all, she was bathed, her feet had been wrapped in bandages, and walking was limited to none. She wasn't allowed to walk and had to remain in a wheelchair. This alone made her upset because she was independent, she didn't want to rely on other people to take care of her. On top of that, her parents were supposed to go to see their family in another state. With enough convincing they finally went, leaving Rin behind to do things on her own.

Shinobu had been nowhere to be seen. Why? No idea. Due to this, Rin was alone, being as independent as could be. No matter how much pain she was in to either change, shower, or even make food for herself (That she was able to cook), she still did things to the best of her ability. Hell, she even went to the grocery store to go on ahead and buy some things for the house since she ran out of specific foods. Unfortunately, after buying her goods, she was going down a decline, which resulted in the stuff on her lap rolling off and causing the girl to stop while her goods hit the floor. The first few things that came out of her mind were swear words, and with her limited movements, she tried to lean forward and grab what she could. Only for a larger hand to aid her, upon lifting her crimson eyes to see the person and thank them...She realized it was Elias. Her eyes widening as he helped her with her bag and tossed it back at her. Asking why she was out here on her own. Rin answered him truthfully: Just needed some food. Of course he then asked why she was here alone. She tried to come up with some excuse but every time she had, it left her in a corner. Which eventually lead Elias to find out she was lying and straight up pushed her home and got her to pack clothes. Why?

Because he was taking her back to his Apartment.

Rin protested, argued, and tried to get him to go away. But being how stubborn he was, he wasn't going anywhere and she had no choice but to pack up clothes and be wheeled back to his apartment. Cheeks puffed, eyebrows together angrily, and a pout on her face. After that, she was stuck at the apartment, Elias helping her. Marcus, poor poor Marcus. He had to deal with the arguments that they broke out into just because she was being incredibly stubborn on walking and moving on her own. It was hard to admit she needed help, which was why she kept trying to rely on herself and walk, even when instructed not to. Two weeks had gone by and Rin gave up on trying to get out, gave up on trying to be a stubborn mule. It was tiring and she needed that energy to recover. Laying in Elias's bed with her red shorts and a stolen Tanktop from Elias' drawers, Rin woke up slowly, her eyes opening and closing a few times as she lifted her hand to begin rubbing them. Once she had done that, her crimson eyes lifted to look at Elias, who was reading a book. He looked pretty cute when they weren't going on ahead and arguing, or yelling at each other like a typical married couple. Her legs had been over his, almost in an X position. Allowing her feet to be elevated and away from brushing against anything that could hurt the bottom. Even though they were wrapped in bandages.

"Morning..." she said softly, blushing a little bit in the process. Only because she was still waking up next to the one person who broke everything she worked so hard to build. But so far he had been very promising and removed doubts that lurked within her mind. Though, two weeks had gone by and it felt like she was living with Marcus and Elias. Just because she was stupid enough not to pay attention to her situation back when they were kidnapped. Being a big inconvenience to the pair. Rin knew better than to say something about it, because Elias would most likely tell her to shut the hell up and suck it up. Due to this thought, she almost pouted. Looking at him, she wasn't sure if she wanted to sit up or not. She was silent for a short moment before she began to shimmy herself up, trying not to use her feet to help. Especially since they had been resting on top of her partners. Chocolate locks spilled around her, though they were very messy. I didn't braid my hair last night...This is going to be a nightmare... she thought to herself before taking her hand and gently placing it upon Elias's head, the blonde strands passing through the spaces between her fingers. "You're up earlier than me...As always..." her morning voice was always softer and definitely groggier. Which meant the few moments after waking were probably the most tranquil ones. Softly and quietly she continued to gently feel his hair with her hand.

It felt nice to have someone to be with like this...Even after all the drama that had happened. Despite having arguments with Elias almost every day, it never seemed to hurt their relationship in a negative way. Which relieved the young weapon and only made her get closer to him, while allowing him to come closer as well.​

Alice.png
1600201576151.png

Tags: Jackaboi Jackaboi The Elder The Elder // Mentions RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII

Alice may have not had energy to fight, but she was willing to try. Though her bladed weapon didn't allow her and simply put her down with the rest of the downed classmates. Elias had put Lew with her and those emeralds saddened when she seen the fresh wound upon Llewellyn's chest. Reaching out weakly, she held her beloved shield closer to her while he remained out cold. You got hurt just because you were trying to rescue us with Hitomi and the others... she thought, looking at the fight going on between the remaining students that could keep going, as well as the enemies they faced. Soon enough help had arrived and Alice was glad, happy to see the enemies be defeated with a few actions from the teachers. Not long after the students were taken to safety, they were soon hospitalized to make sure vitals and wounds were attended to. Unfortunately, she had been separated from Lew for far longer to assess the wounds he had gained before being released. At first, she was very adamant on having Lew relax. Of course he didn't listen, but she did notice he was following her around more often, remaining close to her whenever he could. All the while seeming to keep Hitomi at a distance while the blonde tried to keep them close.

He had even used her name, dropping the "Miss". Something that the blonde had hugged him over and over for, glad that he would drop such a title that she absolutely hated. Even though she had yet to tell him how much she hated it and only said she didn't enjoy it and would prefer her name. Now, aside from all of that, the trauma was real. The students went through something horrifying and nerve wracking. Meisters and Weapons alike could have been lost but all returned...At the cost of losing 3 from the school all together. They will be missed, but two had joined the frey and Alice wasn't sure if they were ready for such trauma. Being a DWMA student, there were dark things. So dark it could make anyone sick. Death was involved, it wasn't sunshine and rainbows like most people thought. Alice knew the price of it, it was almost like going into war. Fighting till the last dying breath. But did they know that? Either way, they had joined the class but there was little time to actually get to know them. Just because of everyone being in recovery and just trying to be normal for the upcoming two weeks of relaxing and just going to classes (Maybe even missions if some were brazen enough).

Two weeks went by decently fast, and the current morning, the blonde was snuggled in her bed for a while, listening to faint footsteps go by her door. Knowing very well who was walking by: Lew. He was probably doing things again, and she just learned to let him. So while chilling in bed, she waited a while before finally getting up and out of bed. Stretching her limbs and going to her bathroom, going through the morning routine before returning to her bedroom where she put on T-shirt with some shorts. After all, they lived in Nevada, so it was still decently warm. Once Alice had finished, she moved to her balcony where it went out to a side street, giving her some kind of view of the street below. There were two chairs, she sat in one and leaned back, her head tilting back and facing the sun. Taking in it's warmth while it had its big ol' smile. Eventually, her other partner had joined her: Hitomi. Who had a pencil and pad with her, taking a seat in the other chair "Good morning, Hitomi." Alice said, lifting her head and glancing at her with a friendly smile "Didn't think you'd be joining me out here." a small giggle left her lips as she took a glance through the bars of her balcony, seeing a few people pass by a few times.

The pair talked for a while before hearing a loud and child-like voice in the street. Alice couldn't help but see where and who that voice was coming from. "You hear that?" she asked, getting up and out of her chair, leaning over the rail and looking down both sides of the street as she spotted a smaller ginger-haired girl with a familiar white-haired boy. Emeralds widen as she caught sight of this and she glanced at Hitomi "Hitomi look!" she then returned her attention back to the pair who was walking down her street. With a wide smile, she lifted her hand and waved at the pair "Good morning you two!" was Elgin babysitting someone's little sibling? They definitely didn't look anything alike, so they couldn't have been siblings "Elgin I didn't think we'd be seeing you till class tomorrow." her hands grasped the top of the rail, holding her as she leaned against it. All the while the pair got closer so she was looking down at them "Who's that little one that you're walking with?" she asked with a tilt of her head.​

Elias Stein

96fa7d37e6d5964dbd96d73b156c1d3782417f24_hq.gif

Unlike a majority of the class whom was currently feeling fear or being crippled by different methods of pain; Elias was fucking pissed. And he remained pissed through the entire ordeal. Hell, he wasn’t sure he had stopped feeling pissed since they’d first arrived at the damn group assigned mission up to the current events happening now. The threat before them was admittedly unlike any that they’d yet come to face. This was new. This was fucking exciting. The gung-ho smile stretched upon lips to an almost insane point on his face as he let off blast after blast, the cacophony of explosions never ceasing or letting off until the cry of a woman was heard faintly off in the distance. It only grew in volume as it got closer. Help had most certainly been on the way. “ About damn time. “ He spat out, crimson eyes fluidly dropping at the same swift speed they’d taken to peer up at the DWMA teachers entering the scene. That state of being enveloped in a perpetual grumpiness only grew at the mention of having to be checked out for any internal or external damages. “ None of you fucks are touching me. I’ll have my sister give me a checkup. “ The words left no room for an argument as his fists clenched at his sides, small sparks bouncing around each fingertip as if daring someone to oppose him. Despite everything they had been through, Elias still had a shit ton of fight in him and he hadn’t jumped off his adrenaline horse yet.

Maybe it was due to his familial name and their known expertise but eventually he was allowed to wander freely and that time was used to visit his partner, Marcus. Leave it to the eccentric meister of his to be babbling on and trying to hit on the various nurses who came to check up on him. “ You’re clearly over exaggerating to get their attention. What’s it like to have to try so fuckin’ hard? “ He grinned widely, mind wandering towards Rin which acted as a reminder that he might as well poke his head in on her as well. Maybe she’d be asleep and he could get away with just ensuring she was alright. Nah, what would that kind of luck look like? Elias had no clue because the moment he stepped into the room he felt deep red eyes staring him down. The sensation was quite relatable to one throwing mental daggers. Apparently seeing her in such a fragile state was a big no no for the girl and he’d somehow embarrassed the shit out of her. Soon her cheeks matched the hue of her eyes and while this would be enough to send anyone else running out of the room, Elias cracked a wide ass grin and began laughing. He was completely aware of the consequences of these actions but the look on her face was pure comedy gold. The sound of something whizzed by his ear and the laughing stopped pretty abruptly. His grin remained plastered there as it became more teasing and sinister. “ Looks like your arms are still working. “ He commented, not bothering to look back at the dagger that was planted quite skillfully in the wall behind him.

Guess I’ll take the hint and head home then since you don't want to see me! “ He exclaimed loudly, a playful note dancing about with his words as he left the room and stopped a nurse in the hallway that was passing by. “ Might want to look in on Miss Hagihara. Her face was unnaturally red and she looked on the verge of passing out. “ His expression looked grave and serious as he addressed the woman. This facade only broke the second that the lady quickened her previous pace and rushed into Rin’s room. If I’m gonna die, I might as well have fun before she’s able to put me in the grave. He snickered a bit and acquired a snack for Marcus, knowing there was zero point to trying to seek out his sister. There was no way she would be caught dead anywhere but in her own lab and running her own tests on herself. He’d have to go home, face the guardian who hovered over her; Takeshi, and make sure that she was alright. That’ll be such a fuckin’ treat. Elias thought to himself somberly, lazily stretched out in a chair as he waited for Marcus to be cleared to leave so they could go back to their apartment.

Two weeks later;

75e1b9c8c82d109618e7558e25747127.jpg

Their apartment that usually consisted of two people had recently grown to a dungeon group of three. The more the merrier, right? Marcus probably wouldn’t agree. Rin and Elias clashed like a storm that ceased to end. Lightning strikes, rumbling thunder, these represented their emotions when in tango with one another. There was the ever so rare moment where they seemed like a cute couple. The type who would hold hands and share a milkshake or some shit. Even if they fought, it had a weird affirmation on their relationship. It molded it into something solid and real; something raw, and Elias liked that. They challenged one another and there never seemed to be a dull moment under any roof the two may be residing beneath. Though he’d never admit it to Rin openly, he was constantly pissed by the fact that she had been left to fend for herself until he’d ran into her and assumed the role of caring for her. Of course the dark haired girl had made this aggravatingly difficult but she’d finally seen the inevitable defeat and succumbed to it. At least that's what he told himself.

He was still trying to get comfortable with the gentle side that she had buried deep down away from the world to see. So when it surfaced randomly, he’d breathe deeply and try to root himself in any emotion that didn’t seem annoyed or pissed off. The first few times he had made the mistake of asking her what the hell she was doing. That ended badly. Now though? Now it was easier to tolerate. He didn’t know how to linger in the air of ‘calm’ but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t at least attempt to sit through it for her. Elias’s gaze remained flitting from line to line in his book, even as Rin stirred into consciousness. A small smirk was all he offered in response to the groggy words slipping into the once silent room. He stiffened only slightly, it was so minuscule that it was barely noticeable, as her fingers began to comb through his hair, his fingers loosened in tandem hastily from the book in his grasp. It wasn't that he was repulsed or uncomfortable by the subtle notions, it was still foreign and unknown. Instead of being able to grasp a more tender side as she was able to slip into after some time with him, he was still struggling to meet her halfway. Struggling to come up with an appropriate reaction, he fell into his snarky attitude which was all he really knew. “ It’s hard to sleep when someone is snoring loudly next to you. It would probably be more peaceful sleeping next to a sink with the garbage disposal running. “ The look on his face was clearly leaning towards joking but he knew Rin was about to go from sweet to sour extremely fast.

He reveled in the fact that his ability to get her going in any sense of the word hadn’t diminished or lessened since they’d started spending more time together. In a quick movement, carefully executed, he found himself atop of her with his grinning face peering down at her. His book now laid against the sheets, sprawled open and discarded in a way that Elvy would scold him for. There were other pressing matters at hand, literally beneath him, that required his attention. She looked good in his shirt, he silently noted, even if it hung loosely from the vast differences of her petite form to his more muscular one. He didn’t wait for her to snap, he leaned in and stole a very deep intimate kiss that he knew she’d give herself to immediately regardless of what turn her emotions were about to take. He knew she wouldn’t be able to think as the sole action clouded her mind and sent her body into a state of longing. An audible exhale fanned across her lips as he pulled back and looked over his shoulder at the sound of a steady knock at the door. “ I’ll give you one guess of who it is. “ The Stein didn’t bother putting any other forms of clothes on as he sauntered out of his room, only clad in boxers. Not like he hasn’t seen me like this before. He concluded, looking around for Marcus and acknowledging him cheekily before swinging the door open the moment he stepped foot in front of it.

Sup, Lew? “ While Lew held a much more ‘polite’ persona and treated the world like they were above him, Elias refused to be anything but his lackadaisical, casual and zero fucks given self. The many scars that were scattered upon his skin were clearly visible, and whilst they looked like random happenings he knew what every single one represented and that they were all carefully placed by whom had given them to him. He’d never forget. Strangely enough not many people had inquired about them. Maybe it was just natural for a Stein to be covered in scars or stitches so it didn’t garner much attention. Either way, he was thankful to avoid having to give any honest explanations; lying surely wasn’t his forte.

Interacted with; Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Marcus The Elder The Elder Lewd RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Mentioned; Takeshi Exanis Exanis

Last edited:
1600253910592.png

A cold wave washed over Morika as the reality of what exactly happened set in her mind. Unfortunately that paired well with fear and the emotional pain that she was somehow feeling even as she clutched to Akron as though her very life depended upon it. One moment she was in Akron’s arms fading in and out of the realm of consciousness, the next she woke up in a hospital bed followed by the loud shouts of the nurses and doctors as they rushed into the room and sounds of machines beeping like crazy before something sharp pierced her arm and she was out like a light. When she woke up again her mother was in the room by the foot of her bed speaking in hushed tones with the doctor.

Though she couldn’t pick up on everything they were discussing, she was able to hear bits and pieces of their conversation. Something along the lines of “her body can’t handle it”, “it’s too soon”, “she will die if this continues”, “I don’t know what else to do”, “what does she want?” and then there was an uncomfortable silence that filled the room before Morika stretched her legs, alerting her mother and the doctor that she was awake. There was the sounds of footsteps padding closer towards her bed as the bed slowly rose so that she could meet the gazes of her mother and their doctor.

“How do you feel baby?” Her mother asked her as she slowly combed her fingers through her daughter’s ridiculously long hair. Morika could only manage a small yet pathetic whine to push through her itchy, dry throat as she made motions for the glass of water on the bedside table. Her mother gently combed the loose strands of hair off of the back of her daughter’s neck and lifted the glass of water to her lips before she was certain that Morika wouldn’t spill the liquid into her lap. “Mori, baby girl, do you remember what happened?”

Morika peered up at her mother through her thick eyelashes as she felt the crust build up in her eyes and she swallowed a few mouthfuls of water before she thought back to the mission that her classmates and herself were all a part of. Too many things had gone wrong way too fast, and there was so much about that day that she wanted to forget about. She failed Akron as a Meister and as a friend, the thought made her eyes water and her throat to become tight. Memories that she preferred to keep buried and locked away came flooding into her brain presently which made her eyes water more.

Morika’s mother gazed down at her daughter in worry and knew that the doctor was right, but she didn’t know if it was the best time to take Morika off of her medication. And from what she could see from the results of the mission, it would shatter her daughter if she suddenly had to feel every little thing all at once. Morika is her happy little girl and she wanted her to remain that way for a little while longer. Not just for herself, but because her late husband wished it.

Morika’s mother kept people from visiting her daughter until she was released from the hospital two weeks after the mission, though she reasoned with herself that it was for a good cause, it was also mostly to check her daughter’s vitals to not only see if she was healthy, but to inject more of the forced happiness into her system. So when Morika was finally able to leave the hospital, return to her home to relax in her bedroom and get excited about going back to school and having social interactions with people her age once again. Though it was mostly to work on the unfinished sewing projects, to bake cookies in bulk, and then eat them all since she was at home by herself.

Morika didn’t question why no one visited her as she assumed that they either had better things to do to occupy their time, or they simply didn’t want to be involved with her in any way, but didn’t know how to tell her without hurting her feelings. Regardless, it made the time she had spent home by herself all the better as there was a delicious cinnamon scent wafting throughout the house as she pulled out the third batch of cookies from her oven. It was the perfect day, full of nothing but waking up in the morning to bake all sorts of cookies and sewing a long fleece cape with a removable hood. Similar to the cape she made for Rin, but much longer with two different purposes: to be a cape and to be an emergency blanket/blanket for the lazy person that would prefer to get into touch with their inner child. If it was a success among her classmates, then maybe other people would invest their money into one? Morika wasn't certain, but she hummed happily as she left the cookies to cool on the counter as she hand stitched the hemming of the black fleece with neon guitar material into the blanket cape idea she had in her mind.

• cooltext358715305051499.png
    Me, myself and my Arttrue_damage_akali__with_her_2d_mask____by_lltonymaverickll_ddkd9tr-fullview.jpg Its been two weeks since that day. That day were the weapons went on a massacre for their meisters. Hitomi still looked back at the events that took place, as if it was on constant repeat. Everything was clear up to the very last moment. They were all outside and the weapons stood tall ready to face off against two kishins. Whether they were going to live or die wasn’t determined yet, however there was sort of feeling which made Hitomi feel like things for her may end today. And as long as Alice and Lew were safe she was okay with that. She'll rather die than allow anyone close to her die yet again. Luckily for the students the teacher arrived saving them from yet another troublesome fight, or painful bloodbath. After that day, things for more of the students were different. Some of them left due to either trauma or personal reasons. She felt pity for Alcross and Camilla most of all. That forced transformation caused such a toll on him that he had to resign as her partner leaving her alone for only awhile. Same for Gwen and Elgin. However Lord Death was quick to fill in the missing links. There were students who happened to be compatible with some of the weapons. Camilla was paired up with Gwen, and Elgin joined Marcus and Elias. When she thought about it, she instantly knew that those three together would be a lively bunch. Especially Marcus's dramatic self, riling up Elgin and Elias. He's definitely going to be the fuel to there antics.

Most like everyone else, after that day things for Hitomi change as well. Just as she thought she was getting closer to Lew and Alice, Lew took it upon himself to keep his distance from her. She couldn’t help to think she did something wrong to him, and in a way she did. All the weapons did. We went on a complete murder spree against humans, not kishins but humans. No one ate their souls but we all took their lives...effortlessly. She then knew and understood why he acted the way he did. So instead of forcing herself, she gave him his space. It would've been worse if it was only her, but Lew has kept his distance from just about every weapon around. All except the blond wonder himself, Elias. After realizing Elias saved him, Lew has been trying his best to return the favor. He cooked and brought food for Elias nearly everyday. However the things he cooked seemed a bit fancy/complex for someone like Elias. He seems like the type to enjoy the more simply things, like burgers or wings.

For the past week, Hitomi has spent her time painting and graffiting her inner pain. The. images she portrayed gave off the sensation of someone who went through something traumatic or life changing. She thought of it to be a bit ironic since herself wasn’t traumatized at all. This type of thing she was use to, killing, killing was easy to her. And the one she killed were humans yes, however they weren't innocent at all. She opened her eyes as the sun's morning rays shines into her room. She took her time rolling out of bed, and simply stayed there thinking what she was going to do today. She wanted to train, or at least do a mission but she also wanted to let Alice rest and give Lew his time from her. One she finally rolled out of bed, she stepped out of room and into the living room noticing that Lew was gone and Alice was on the patio. She decided to join her, but not without her pencil and pad. Stepping out, Alice was quick to greet her. "Good morning Alice." She said with a smile. She sat down in a chair and propper her feet up against the railing. "I saw you out here so i decided to join you." She said going straight into her sketch work. If Alice looked closely, she would notice paint on Hitomi's hands and arms signifying that she's probably been up late painting. Losing herself in her sketching she completely ignore the child's voice in the street, she even ignore Alice's question. It wasn't until she told her to look, that she did. Peeping up from her sketch book she noticed Alice leaning against the railing. "What are you looking at?" She asked as she stood up herself. She looked down leaning against the railing as well, noticing Elgin with a little girl beside him. Is that his little sister, or is he babysitting? She wondered. "Hey Elgin." She said waving. "How's things going with Marcus and Elias?? Have y'all done any training lately??"
    Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi

Gwen
Gwen missed Baira. They had made a promise to reach the stars together, but then fate decided to throw a curve ball and forced her Meister to take his leave. That damn facility mission was nothing but trouble for everyone! It wasn't just Baira that left, and even then not all did so willingly without permanent scars. Though Gwen wouldn't deny it did raise her anxiety that they had possibly sabotaged her Dark Irina. After being stripped by a bunch of perverts she was paranoid that her beloved car suffered some kind of disturbing tampering. Hence why the girl had been taking her car apart, checking over the disassembled component and reinstalling it once she was certain it was in the clear. During that time Gwen had the additional tough pill of re-assignment to swallow.

Camilla was a girl without her Weapon and Gwen no longer had a Meister. Did the newly formed partners know each other well? Not really. They weren't total strangers to one another per say. They just didn't interact much. The higher powers of the DWMA probably decided to pair them up on the grounds that they were both apart of that blasted mission to the facility that almost got them all killed. Maybe they were supposed to relate that way?

Either way it wasn't a smooth transition.

While Gwen was saddened by Baira's departure, Camilla was the one emotionally scarred from that mission. Now the Meister was forced to try and connect with a new Weapon and adapt to a different fighting style? It was a lot for any sane person to handle, and from what Gwen has seen thus far of the DWMA? There was a SERIOUS lack of emotionally stable/sane people. Though when you have been obsessively dismantling and reassembling a car for two weeks straight, who was she to judge?

Gwen had woke up early that morning and spent the better part of it outside finishing her last paranoid induced check over the Dark Irina. With everything from the engine to the wheels free of tampering, all that remained was the ignition switch she had spent the better part of the night checking over. With it in the clear she was now laying on the floorboard underneath the steering wheel with her feet hanging out the open door while she worked. A steady peaceful tune playing over the portable radio next to the car while Gwen reconnected wires and twisted screws back into their groves. All second nature to her while she allowed her mind to wander back to her new partner.

It had taken some time for her to learn what exactly happened to Cami's former partner; Alcross. Personally Gwen didn't know something like COULD could possibly to happen to Weapons. She had a theory on how to help reignite the fire in Cami's soul. It was.....well it was a long shot. The problem was how to approach her new Meister in a way that would be a positive impact. Some people like Akron were just difficult to get out of a funk once they got in it.

BAH!

Gwen was a great on the spot thinker, not this long term strategic planning! She needed a way to take the barriers down just long enough for her words to worm their way into Cami's heart. She needed an opening!

"Good morning Death City! Its your Uncle Lou speaking!" The normally peaceful music was interrupted by Death City's own advertiser blasting his voice and louder jovial music over the radio's speakers to the point it scared Gwen and she bashed her head straight on the her own steering wheel. Damn that cheap commercial man! With an annoyed cute growl while she rubbed her forehead, she kicked her radio over out of spite while Death City's self proclaimed Uncle continued on."Boy do I have a deal for you today! With the fair weather today, its a perfect opportunity for DWMA students to take advantage of our discounts here at DeathHops for a quick hot and ready all day breakfast! Perfect food on the go if you are planning a trip out to Scythe Overlook!" Gwen was only half listening while she finished her work and turned the key to insure the ignition was working again when that foolish man made his morning pitch. However at the last part did she turn her eyes to the radio, the gears in her brain starting to turn.

Scythe Overlook!

That's it!

Thank you cheap advertisement man!

Gwen hurriedly finished reattaching the covering, stowing her tools and the radio away, and wiping her hands clean before she hurried her way back into the dormitory she now lived in with Cami. Even despite her stature, many would hear her thundering steps as she made her way back to her shared dorm room with her new Meister. By the time Cami would have noticed Gwen's return, the Weapon was already kicking the bedroom door open with a big grin on her face as she was pulling Cami out of the bed by her ankles.

"Come on its time to get up! Its Cami and Gwen adventure time! We are going for breakfast and then adventure!" Gwen announced as she exchanged ankles for a wrist to drag Camilla out of their dorm and back outside. An infectious big smile on her face as she refused to take no for an answer.

Operation: Light up Cami's Soul, is a go!

Last edited:
Mentioned: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage
The Phone Call came whilst she was getting some arts and crafts scanned, an entire cart full of paint, foam and cardboard. She didn't need the utensils, just what they were to be used on. But as she waited for the overwhelmed cashier to scan in all of her purchases, Shinobu felt the vibration before she heard the ringing. Her phone was barely able to sound out its first chime before she whipped it out with style and leaned against the counter.

"Hey, Shinobu speaking." Shinobu said whilst keeping her eyes on her bounty.

"Where you at, hon?" a girl answered over the sound of stuff being moved in the background

Shinobu reached up and massaged the bridge of her nose, "I thought you said I was supposed to show up in the evening?"

"Yeah, does that mean I ain't allowed to check in on ya?" the girl snorted out a chuckle before the sound of something falling over drew her away "Damn it... damn it!"

Shinobu narrowed her eyes as she helped the cashier put the bags into her cart, "Are... you aren't starting early, are you?"

"Of course I am, everyone knows that the early bird gets to watch the other birds starve after all." her contact turned on some running water "Ain't really gonna be able to get to the good stuff until ya show up, but I ain't too particular, hon. Us failures gotta stick together, ya know?"

Shinobu sighed before nodding, sliding her phone between her cheek and her shoulder so she could more easily pay for her purchases, "Right... I get it."

"Aww, even a couple miles away ya sound as sweet as mulberry pie." another little snort "Hope you'll still be as sweet tonight, love!"

Shinobu closed her phone and stuffed her bags into the trunk of her limo. She'd managed to find more of the items than she'd expected in that arts and crafts store. After getting things stored away, she paused right before starting the limo and just sat for a moment. She had time, time to check in on something she'd been wondering since yesterday. Even with what she knew, this particular idea seemed like a stretch to her. But if it worked, it would be way more than worth it. Plus, she needed to cleanse her pallet real quick. Wanted to chat with someone besides the caller for a change. It had only been a few weeks, yet already Shinobu was feeling kind of awkward spending so much excessive time with them. At first she was just confused by the arrangement that she'd gotten into, wondering if it would make her feel better like it did for her friends.

But now she just wanted to focus on driving over to a certain someone's abode. Thankfully, she didn't have any groceries that were perishable in her limo, so she was able to leave them under lock and key while she got down to business. That was the beauty of this particular house call, Shinobu would be able to stay productive while also getting to speak with a classmate. Shinobu would've high-fived herself for coming up with this idea, but resisted. Instead she gave a self-fulfilled nod to herself before approaching the front door.

Shinobu couldn't have gone to Rin with this, nor any other classmate at the moment. She had several ideas for how she could chat with them later, but for right now there was no doubt in her mind that she needed to have a chat with Morika.

So she made her way to the clothier's front door and gave it a casual knock before stepping back and adjusting her mask. Whilst waiting for a response, Shinobu wondered how normal it was to just show up at a classmate's home like this without some kind of forewarning. None of the Hagiharas ever seemed to mind when she did it over there, but Shinobu knew better than to assume. Either way, worrying wasn't exactly something she felt like doing. She'd just roll with whatever happened and hope that Morika had time to help her out if she could.

1600469273803.png

1600481182680.png
2 weeks had passed since that night. 2 weeks since everyone was nearly killed in a kidnapping. Elgin fought with every ounce of strength he had but their adversaries were just too strong including the weapon that delivered a kick to Elgin's leg, sending a sharp pain through his body as he fell to the ground. He could've sword the bastard broke it at that point. But just as they were about to finish everyone off the teachers came in to save the day. Wiping out the enemies in one fell swoop. The staggering difference in power more than obvious at this point. The relief that consumed Elgin's body, mixed with the pain and exhaustion made him pass out and wake up the next morning in a hospital bed. With none other than his sister Winry watching over him with eyes dry from crying. The moment Elgin tried to get up, the waterworks started anew as she tackled Elgin into a hug and burying her face into his hospital gown. "(sniff) YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE BACK BY LAST NIGHT! IDIOT BROTHER! I GOT SO WORRIED! (sob)" All Elgin could do was sit in silence while his sister reversed their roles and started scolding him. Despite this though Elgin couldn't feel anything but relief as a gentle smile crept it's way onto the white haired weapon's features, placing his hand onto Winry's head in a sort of patting motion. "Sorry Lil Sis... Musta got you worried sick huh? I've been a bad big bro..."

Before long Elgin was discharged from hospital care considering he had only suffered minor wounds save for a fracture in his leg. Not nearly as bad as a broken bone but he was still provided a crutch for support unless he wanted to risk breaking it for real. They soon headed for Arthur's room before leaving the hospital. It was there he and Winry learned that Arthur was quitting the DWMA and going back to live with his family. A notion that took both of them by complete shock. The thrill seeking Meister quitting after their most dangerous job yet. Was it because it was too much for him? He wouldn't blame him if it was... Yet... Something didn't feel quite right about it... Not that they could do anything about it anyway... The moment Arthur too was discharged from hospital he still looked pretty weak, but he had enough in him to make it back home and pack his things. That would be the last time he'd ever see his Meister again. They exchanged not a single word. No words were needed. Elgin just simply saw him off as the taxi arrived to pick him up and take him to god knows where.

Now there was no other Meister left to pair Elgin up with, what with both Gwen and Camilla both losing their partner's they were and easy duo to pair again. Elgin on the other hand was made to work in a trio with the only utility Meister they had available. Marcus and his hot-headed weapon Elias. Honestly it could've been worse. Marcus seemed chill and didn't seem to poke around in Elgin's business. On top of that Elias was also a sword like Elgin. So the transition wasn't all that bad either. For now Marcus just had to get used to the 'gun' part of Elgin. Since the explosions he could make had quite the kick to it. While he went to Marcus and Elias' apartment to train. He couldn't live there since he still had to take care of his sister, so he would still be living in his usual abode as always.

Moving onto today... Elgin was just walking down the street with his sister beside him, an annoyed look on her face. They were just returning from their trip to Winry's favourite Ice cream shop only to find that it was temporarily closed. "... (sigh) Y'know you can't keep that face on forever just cause you can't get your ice cream..." "It's not that... I just still haven't forgiven you yet..." "... It's also the ice cream too right?" "... ... Maybe..." Elgin smirked for a brief moment, taking in the brief bliss that was normality. His crutch clicked against the stone path as they walked along. "Alright the moment they open again... I'll get you a triple scoop chocolate chip ice cream cone with chocolate sauce..." Winry tried her hardest to keep her composure. But Elgin's devilish temptations were driving her to break it. "... ... and sprinkles." "YOU WOULD!?!?" Winry suddenly shouted, her eyes suddenly lit up. "Sure thing. But only if it means I'll be forgiven." "I'll consider it..." Said Winry with a sly smirk.

Suddenly Elgin heard a familiar voice coming from above, looking up it was none other than Alice and Hitomi. A sweat drop ran down Elgin's forehead. Unsure of what kind of thought process urged the blonde haired girl to call out to the class delinquent in such a friendly manner. Well since that deed was already done, the least he could do was humour them for now. "Uh... Yeah. Mornin' Alice... Didn't think I'd be seeing you either." Elgin said with a slight awkward tone while scratching the back of his head. Alice asked about his Sister soon after. "Who this? This is-" "HI I'M WINRY! ARE YOU MY BROTHER'S FRIENDS!?!? IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!" Elgin put his hand on Winry's shoulder, trying to get her to settle down. "Y-yeah... Like she said she's my Sis... I bet your thinking about how we look so different but trust me we're blood related... Don't ask me how that's just how the genes went that's all." It wasn't only appearance-wise but also personality too. While Elgin was quieter and more reserved, Winry was loud and easier to read than a picture book. Elgin then turned to Hitomi to answer her question. "Marcus seems to be doing fine I think. Elias is a sword too so that transition wasn't too bad. But he could use some work getting used to my more explosive features." Elgin tapped his crutch against the pavement for a brief moment before asking a question in return. "How are you guys holdin' up? Y'know after... That..." Elgin tried to talk in a way so that Alice and Hitomi would get what he was getting at while trying not to divulge too much to Winry. She knew that he was probably talking about how he got so badly hurt but the details beyond that were a mystery to her. and Elgin planned to keep it that way.

The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 (Interacted) Kyuubey Kyuubey Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat (mentioned)​

Last edited:
1600498017884.png

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Shinobu)

Morika squeaked in surprise as there was an unexpected knock on her front door, and she had poked herself with her needle. She quickly set down her craft on the clean counter as she checked her hands to see if she was bleeding, and quickly ran her finger under the cool water to slow the swelling and do a more thorough check for blood. When she saw none, she sighed in relief and swiftly washed her hands and then dried them before she grabbed a plateful of cookies and made her way to her front door.

Morika was a little excited to have someone knock on her door, it didn’t matter if it was someone there to ask for directions or if they were there to kidnap her, she was craving some healthy human contact. Perhaps it was her mother for another surprise visit? Maybe it was someone from school? Morika hummed as she bit into a white chocolate chip cookie and blushed from the delicious flavors exploding her taste buds before shoving the rest of it into her mouth. She took another bite and looked through the peephole to see who was on her porch.

She was pleasantly surprised to see Shinobu standing on her porch, setting her plate of cookies on a cabinet next to the door and quickly unlocked her door before throwing it wide open to hug her classmate. “Shinobu! I’m so happy to see you. Come in, come in.” Morika said excitedly as she tugged her into the house. As soon as Morika was certain that it was only Shinobu, she shut the door and grabbed the plate of cookies before heading back towards the kitchen. “Take a seat anywhere in the living room or follow me into the kitchen. The oven’s going to go off soon. Cookie?” Morika said a little scatterbrained as she spoke three different thoughts all at once, giving Shinobu the plate of cookies.

Sure enough, the oven beeped obnoxiously as Morika made her way into the kitchen, grabbing oven mitts she made herself, and opened the oven to grab both trays of cookies out of the oven and set them on the stove. She removed her mitts and started her coffee maker grabbing down two mugs in case Shinobu wanted some. Morika turned to wash her hands, dry them on a cute little hand towel, and then picked up her project to continue to stitch the cape. “What’s the occasion? Would you like some coffee? Want to see my newest creation?”

Alice.png
1600546857161.png
Tags: The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi

Alice glanced at Hitomi with a warm smile as she asked Elgin about Marcus and Elias before looking back down at the pair beneath her. Elgin was still injured, recovering even, just like the rest of the class was. The blonde tilted her head slightly when she picked up on the odd tone. Was it weird talking from below? Maybe she should invite him inside...He was injured after all. Those emeralds shifted to Winry as she shouted up to them, introducing herself with a big smile on her face "Little sister?" she asked as a giggle left her lips "She's so cute, Elgin. There's nothing wrong with not looking similar. Everyone is different." after that, she went quiet as he began to address Hitomi's questions. Simply just examining both Elgin and Winry with their movements, their expressions, and postures. However, she had snapped out from her thoughts when he asked about how they were after what happened... On the inside, it bothered Alice, Lew got hurt and now had a permanent scar on both his chest and his back. Hitomi had managed to protect herself but, what if she got hurt too? Alice would have failed entirely as a Meister to protect those who were important to her bonds.

Despite the pain, she let a smile fall on her lips instead, eyes closing in the process "I know I'm okay! Things happen, you know? We can grow from it!" she opened her eyes and looked at Hitomi once again "As long as my classmates and my partners are okay, I know we can keep pushing forward." her attention went right back down "Here, why don't we all hang out inside? So you're not standing out there with your crutch. I can fix us some snacks and drinks." before a reply could be given, the blonde hurried back into her bedroom where her balcony had been connected to and through the door to the hall. I haven't even thought to bring up what happened... Only because I didn't want to remind my partners of the horrors that they had to face while I was sleeping in some tube... The only way I could tell if they were okay, was if they told me, or I seen improvement. Lew was constantly by my side...but seemed awkward with Hitomi... Whatever they faced, I'm still in the dark about...All I know is that plenty of the class was covered in blood...I hope that it was only Kishin blood...

All these thoughts as Alice approached the front door, slipping on some outside slippers and heading out and around the corner of her home (Since she was on the corner) to go meet Elgin and Winry on the side. The smile she had earlier was on her lips, just softer now as she spoke "Over here." she called "I really don't mind if you come in. Pops wouldn't mind either." watching as Winry got excited and tried to drag Elgin, the young meister turned around and went back into her home, leaving the door open for the pair. She kicked off her shoes to the side and moved to the kitchen where she started to put some snacks and drinks together.​

Mentioned/Interacted: BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage Britt-21 Britt-21
Shinobu tapped her finger on her arm as she waited, momentarily taking time to brush some hair out of her eyes. By the time she was done the door opened and the familiar visage of Morika popped out. And by pop, she meant literally pop. Morika practically rushed over and pulled her into a hug before she could even give her a greeting. Shinobu flinched as she found herself almost immediately embraced, taking a moment to look around before shrugging and doing her best to return it.

"Good to see you too, Morika." she returned her greeting as Morika pulled away to welcome her inside. As she looked around, Shinobu found herself remembering the time she'd lived alone prior to being partnered up with Rin. It wasn't too big of a deal back then, she'd had to sleep in bunks right beside the Yojiware-Kai's regular footmen for most of her time with them. And ever since partnering up with Rin she'd always had others living with her in some way or another, even if she hadn't exactly been displaying that nowadays. Briefly, she wondered how often Akron stayed over, as it was a topic she'd never really brought up with her other teammates. Everybody has their own way and Shinobu wasn't exactly the type to get nosy in most situations.

But she couldn't let herself get distracted, she'd come on a mission of sorts. Even though Morika's general bubbliness was exactly the kind of calming presence that Shinobu had hoped for, she still had to her eyes on the prize. So when she was handed a plate of cookies, she immediately sought out the nearest table to set them on.

"I'll have one or two, just ate recently so its not like I've got a lot of room for cookies and co-" She paused for a moment, thinking as she watched Morika make her way into the kitchen "Actually, I might need that coffee now that I think about it. Thanks, Mory."

Reaching up, she undid the straps of her mask and slid it down off of her face. Setting it to the side, she picked up a cookie and examined it for a moment whilst letting her thoughts go to tonight. Watching as Morika got back to work, Shinobu found herself smiling as she was asked a series of eager questions. That failed mission had been hard on everyone, Shinobu was sure even the ones who looked fine were having some rather strenuous thoughts about it. But even then, that didn't just mean they'd roll over and let it take them down. Feeling invigorated, Shinobu finally ate that cookie with careful bites and chews before grabbing another one and her mask as well. Leaning against a wall nearby so she could watch Morika work, Shinobu shook her head.

"Don't see why I'd need to see it, you've set quite a good precedent for anything you tailor." taking a bit out of the cookie, Shinobu swallowed before sighing "In fact, seeing you working so hard on something kinda makes me feel bad for wanting to see if I could commission you for something."

Taking another bite, Shinobu briefly wondered why Morika was making so many cookies. In fact, now that she was thinking about it, she could smell a whole lot of the things around the house. If Morika was planning on using them for something, that just meant she'd have to make this request quicker. Taking a deep breath, she polished off the cookie before carefully cleaning her face and turning to face Morika.

"Okay... I know how this might sound, but just follow me on this one." placing a hand on her hip, Shinobu asked "I was wondering... if you'd be able to make an Alien Costume... Big green head, black eyes; that kinda thing?"

21e5742c5d107533cf60544e6f5537ef.png

Llewellyn was not surprised by Lord Elias's appearance when the blond haired young man answered the door, not that the servant allowed his eyes to stray further than the other male's neck. The first time he had visited, it had been a bit of a shock to find out that Lord Elias did not give much thought to his public image while within the confines of his residence, though the honey blond male had since adapted. Now, Llewellyn kept his gaze professional, much like what he was doing now. "Good morning, Lord Elias. I have once again taken the liberty of preparing some food for your lunch later." The servant made a slight gesture towards the two plastic containers in his hands. "I do hope it is to both Lord Marcus's and your own liking." He then made to offer the two containers to Lord Elias when Lord Marcus stepped out from the room, forcing the honey blond to retract his hands, lest the food be knocked out of them. "Good morning, Lord Marcus." Llewellyn said in return to the Meister's greeting as he readjusted his grip on the containers to ensure that they were not unbalanced and would not slip from his possession. The servant then stepped aside to allow the other young man to pass and head out for his day at the Stein Residence, as Lord Marcus had claimed. Though, when the Meister offered advice to Llewellyn in regards to what the servant should be cooking for Lord Elias, Llewellyn could not help but feel slightly ashamed. The duty of a servant, MY duty, is to serve my betters. The first thing I should have done was consult Lord Elias over what cuisine he would prefer, rather than assume that he would enjoy dishes from higher society. The honey blond male gave a slight nod of acknowledgement towards Lord Marcus's words. "I shall keep that in mind."

Once Lord Marcus had begun to depart, the servant turned his attention towards the other blond male again. "Here you are, Lord Elias." Llewellyn offered the two containers filled with homecooked Cordon Bleu once more. "Please, store one of these so that Lord Marcus may enjoy it later." The servant was about to leave it at that and leave as he usually did, but if Llewellyn cut off their interaction there then he would not be following the other Meister's advice. "Also, please inform me if the food I have been providing has not been to your liking. I would like to cook something that you enjoy Lord Elias and I am truly sorry for not inquiring as to your preferences earlier." The severity in which Llewellyn spoke about preparing food for someone else may have seemed silly, but it was truthfully the only thing the honey blond male believed he could do in order to repay Lord Elias for saving his life. He could not clean for Lord Elias, the other Weapon would not allow the servant to touch their things, nor could Llewellyn assist Lord Elias in any other matter for the other young man was more than capable of handling his own affairs. That meant that if Llewellyn was not providing the explosive blond with precisely what he desired, then Llewellyn had spat on the very kindness that Lord Elias had shown him by prolonging his life. The servant was unsure if that action had meant anything to the explosive blond, but to him, to Llewellyn, it truly was a gift. Thanks to Lord Elias, he was able to continue serving Alice as one of her Weapon Partners, which was something Llewellyn had truly come to enjoy, even if he was still uncertain of his place at his Meister's side at times.

The servant stayed long enough for Lord Elias to respond, after which the honey blond male had planned to depart so that the other Weapon could enjoy his day with Lady Rin. Llewellyn had spared a glance into Lord Elias's and Lord Marcus's shared residence a few days prior and had noticed that Lady Rin was now residing there with the two. He did not quite know how or why the twintailed girl had ended up here and it was not Llewellyn's place to ask. Still, it was odd that Lady Rin was residing here while Lord Elgin did not. There was probably a reason for the white haired male's absence that Llewellyn was not privy to, yet it still perplexed the honey blond male. It is not my place to question Lord Marcus's arrangement with Lord Elgin. If Lord Death has not felt it necessary to place all three of them within the same living quarters, then I should respect that decision as well as Lord Elgin's privacy.

Tags: Kyuubey Kyuubey The Elder The Elder (Interacted) Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi (Mentioned)

1600653962011.png

Camilla continued to traverse her thoughts, showing no sign of stopping anytime soon. She thought about visiting him one day... But she had no idea where he lived! Even if she did though... Would he even want to see her anymore? After what happened to him? "He probably hates you now... Heh heh heh..." There it was again. That dark voice deep within sowing the seeds of doubt. Just Camilla kept trying to block it out, despite how pointless it was, she refused to acknowledge it's existence. Camilla knew she had to get up and do something. But what? Hunt Kishin with Gwen? Hang out with her friends? Just how did everyone manage to return to normal day to day life after a night like that? It just seemed that no matter what they did... Pain and suffering was always at the end of their road...

At long last Camilla's unhealthy train of thought was finally broken by the thunderous sound of footsteps that resembled something more of a huge beast approaching. Camilla tilted her head slightly towards the door of the room, eyes focusing trying to figure out the source. "What the... (WHAM!)" Camilla's door burst open with a deafening bang as her face broke slightly when she realised who it was. "G-Gwen! What's going on!?" A huge grin was plastered on the girls face as she started dragging Camilla off the bed while screaming about breakfast and adventure. "W-wait I don't understand! What do you mean adventure!?" By the time Camilla was half off the bed Gwen took hold of her wrist and began pulling her outside. This manner of behaviour was something Camilla wasn't used to since Alcross was nowhere near this energetic. Thankfully by the time they were outside Cami had more time to process this peculiar event. "Gwen what's gotten into you all of a sudden? And where are you taking me!?" The meister attempted to get some kind of answer from her partner.

55d67bd633c83665a936c8d18e6bfb0d.jpg
Takeshi Mifune

After reuniting with Elvena and proceeding to reclaim their respective gear, though Takeshi only really cared for retrieving their swords and ensuring that Elvena didn’t leave his sight or grasp for more than absolutely necessary. After retrieving all their gear, Elvena once more safely within his tender grasp, Takeshi travelled alongside the group to the outdoors, immediately spotting that the location they were in was nowhere close to that of where they had been assaulted and kidnapped. Looking at their surroundings and seeing the vast amount of trees and other foliage, Takeshi withheld a sigh at the thought of having to track down Elvena’s bike, but nonetheless resigned himself to ultimately hunting down the vehicle for his partner, because she wouldn’t be able to do so for herself for a while longer, her being directionally challenged aside. These thoughts were cut short, however, at the sudden sound of something getting demolished, followed by the appearance of two strange men, one skinny and looking like a rogue weapon and the other a horribly disfigured walking wall of flesh. Personally, all Takeshi wanted to do was take Elvena and walk away, ignoring these two new clowns. He was sure Elvena herself wouldn’t mind that course of action either, the problem came from the fact that he knew for sure he would get chewed out by not only the teachers, but also Lord Death himself for even contemplating on abandoning his ‘comrades’ to the newcomers, a hassle that he personally didn’t feel like going through anytime soon. So, with a weary sigh, Takeshi had to be content with tucking away Elvena in a safe spot and holding his ground against the two enemies in front of them alongside the few classmates he had that were not exhausted and actually capable of fighting this kind of threat. Thankfully, they didn’t have to fight all too long due to their teachers quite literally swooping in to save the day. With that ordeal over and done with, Takeshi made his way back to his partner and scooped her up, simply glad that this terrible day seemed to be coming to a close.

Two weeks had passed since that fateful mission, and for Takeshi it was honestly business as usual. He trained early with Elvena, though she did happen to have to take some time to herself to recuperate after what she had gone through, he cloudwatched and wrote poems in his spare time, and he still simply didn’t care about most of the ongoing drama between his classmates. That didn’t stop Elvena from quipping at him from time to time on the new developments, but he’d long since come to accept that of her, and so nothing really changed for him. His massive increase in protectiveness towards his partner aside, that is. For some reason, ever since he had let himself go in the corridors of that underground base and loosened his iron grip on the Madness within him, he had become nearly obsessive with his protectiveness over Elvena. While being protective of people and things close to him wasn’t anything new, his mother had many a story to share about the exploits he went through in his younger years to support this case, this newfound level was simply unheard of, and so Takeshi rightfully assumed that Ryu had something to do about this. Maybe it was because he had grown closer to the demon, maybe he was being subconsciously tainted, or maybe there was something more, or possibly less, sinister at work here. Whatever the cause of this development, the demon himself was no help at all, simply giving a raspy cackle and uttering some nonsense about ‘her’, and asking him if ‘he could feel it’. Completely unhelpful because the only ‘her’ he could be speaking of was Elvena, and while yes he could feel the bond between him and his partner had grown even more after he had reunited with her, apparently that wasn’t exactly what the annoying personification of his inner darkness meant. So, as he did with many things that annoyed him yet weren’t truly urgent, he pushed it aside for the moment to deal with when it either became urgent or when he worked up the inner desire to actually care.

That left him where he was currently, absently lazing on the couch in the living room of the Stein household, staring at a little notebook of poems and scrounging around for a spark of inspiration while waiting. Apparently, Marcus had said he would help Elvena train by hitting her with soul-targeting attacks, and while he personally wasn’t all that favorable of the idea, Elvena had insisted that she undergo this training to make sure that she had all her bases covered, which he could grudgingly appreciate. So there he was, enjoying the comfort of the couch and waiting. He wasn’t exactly sure where Elvena was, he had seen her coming and going, doing whatever she did in her lab, though she did mention wanting to go to a spa soon, so maybe it was something to do with that? Truthfully, the idea of going to a spa sounded wonderful to him, it had been all too long since he’s going to a proper hot spring, and while a spa wasn’t necessarily one, it was as close as he could get to it while here. With that uplifting and relaxing thought in mind, Takeshi focused back on his notebook and continued gazing.

Mention: Elvena( Kyuubey Kyuubey ), Marcus( The Elder The Elder )​

Elvena Stein

__skadi_arknights_drawn_by_ki_san_konoha__sample-a7ecb262365376c60e31d491ea7dbe44.jpg
The events of the last mission they’d gone on still remained a blur in her mind. Whilst this wasn’t troublesome to most, the idea of forgetting a more traumatic experience seen as a blessing, it was haunting Elvy every single night. The absence of perfect recollection was driving her insane and causing her to spend longer nights in her lab as if this would bring some sort of cure to fruition. After days and days, hours and hours, of futile attempts to fill in the blanks, she begrudgingly let it go and tried to focus instead on training with her partner. Yet, this was another thing that the female Stein was wavering in her once gained perfection of. Her partner didn’t voice his opinion or extend any commentary, which was kind, but his silence didn't save her from the truth weighing on her. She could feel the difference in the then and now quite remarkably. This led her to crazier ideas, reaching out to Marcus Rung for help on training in a way that she was incapable of doing on her own. Her grandfather had been extremely skilled in many places and Adjust happened to be one of them. This was a place where Elvy lacked knowledge but she’d been working on improving every single day. Even while training with Takeshi, she’d been slowly adjusting her soul wavelength from time to time. It wasn’t perfect but the meister felt like she was finally in a position to withstand a soul force attack head on; this is where Marcus came in handy. It was definitely training on both ends so each party would come out having learned a thing or two. No pain no gain, after all. But alas there was time before the fellow meister whom she called a friend would show up to her residence and there was something she’d been itching to do for weeks. Something she’d finally gained the fortitude to do today.

Elvy held a fabric pouch in a hand that she suddenly threw carelessly besides Takeshi’s more concentrated form. From the look on his face it was clear that he was in his head, mulling his thoughts. She tried to hide the grin daring to spread across her face as she stood before him, a sight that would normally strike fear in her victim’s heart, simply from the way the air was emanating off her with eerie intent. “ Takeshi. I’ve been wanting to do this for so long… “ She trailed off, voice delicate and careful not to give anything away. Her petite frame leaned over a bit, hovering as if uncertain before she crawled up onto his lap whilst simultaneously pushing his notebook off to the side. One leg forced his legs apart so that it could slide between them, the other resting snugly against the side of his as her face was splattered like a canvas with a color quite unnatural to Elvy. Those cheeks brightened with each agonizing second that ticked by, breath starting to hitch in her throat the closer she dared to bring their faces closer. “ I’m curious, truly, if you’ll enjoy it. “ She murmured as if the thought wasn’t meant to be audible, arctic cold fingertips rising to start tracing his face like a lover would when being endearing. His warmth radiated towards her as if welcoming her, his breath so close it threatened to take hers away. Her expression softened, mesmerized by the shades of gold in his eyes, ones she’d never gotten to truly analyze until now. Even with her lips starting to quiver as she brought them a mere hairspan from Takeshi’s, she forced a smile as if trying to gain the courage she’d need for this moment. And there it was; those eyelids slid to a gleeful close as he would feel the ever so subtle prick of an acupuncture needle in his forehead.

And another. And another. She skillfully unloaded the entire arsenal in her bag to its rightful place within a matter of mere seconds. Only then did she straddle him properly and lean back, face contorted into pride at the show of purely refined finesse that she’d just exhibited. “ I figured I’d relax you before Marcus came over and started training with me in a way that I know you’re not going to be fond of. Do you feel like you’re in a place of tranquility now? “ The innocent expression on her face was baffling to anyone who might’ve been watching, to which there shouldn’t have been but alas there was. It took a while for her surroundings to become of interest again but once they did she noticed a familiar soul had joined the scene. “ Oh hello, Marcus. “ She chimed out happily, head tilting from its current position to smile at him, the excitement to train clearly visible. Admittedly she’d been enamored by her partner’s eyes and that part wasn’t a ruse, so the knocking on the door hadn’t registered the way it should. She silently wondered if in that moment her soul had given itself away, the pulling feeling that it had almost succumbed to. A shiver of uncertainty trickled across her limbs in the form of goosebumps before she slid off Takeshi and clapped her hands together to expel any awkwardness away. “ Out back, shall we? “ There wasn’t a moment to respond as she took off, fleeing the scene and finally feeling like she could breathe the moment the sun washed over her pale skin. Now outside, there was a breeze so gentle it barely let the hair splayed about dance freely around her form. A quick motion fixed that problem as she threw it back into a ponytail, the length still spilling past her waist as she spun on a heel and faced the classmate who had followed closely behind her. Even if it was unnoticeable to an untrained eye, she was already grounded into her position, body tilted ever so slightly to brace itself. She felt like a tree, rooted in place, and unmoveable.

When you’re ready, go ahead. Just think of me as… “ A small hum followed her words as she contemplated. “ … a punching bag of sorts. “ She finished her statement as the look on her face melted away from cheerful to somber.

Interacted with; Takeshi Exanis Exanis Marcus The Elder The Elder

• 1591048120081.png
    Soul Punches5fde08c406526f6febdae44d1b9d91bf.jpgThe jogging and the music mentally prepared Marcus for what was going on today. It cleared his mind, only living the thoughts of increasing his soul force skill. However the process in doing so, was somewhat uncomfortable. He imagined it has dealing with a double edged sword . He would have to purposely inflict pain onto his friend. One he use to crush on and also betrayed her trust. Then on the other hand, he'll have to deal with her overly possessive, demonic partner. He hoped that Elvy basically gave him the run down of what's going on today, because he's not in the mood to deal with Takeshi. He felt they all been through enough shit these past couple of weeks, especially the weapons. Everyone really needed some RnR, but because of what happened it spark a few fires in some folks to become better and keep growing. Others, well others decided to take care of the wounded, like his aggressive partner Elias. After a couples of minutes of jogging through Death City,

Marcus has finally arrived at the Stein household. And this time he made it here without having a mental breakdown or breaking his headphones.
    He knocked on the door a couple of times and waited for an answer. Sadly there wasn't which brought a small look of concern to the meister's face. He tried the doorknob and surprisingly the door was unlocked. He removed his earphones as he stepped inside. "Hello??" He called out as he took his shoes off, holding them in his hand. Still there was no reply. "Yo? Its me, Mar-" Marcus words instantly ceased at the sight of what was going on before him. He wasn't sure if he was registering it correctly or not but it definitely looks like what he thought it was. Elvy was sitting on top of Takeshi nearly centimeters away from his face. It felt as if time was slowing down, the more he watched. He even started to hear the faint whispers of an annoying voice he heard during his time in the pod. It sounded as if the voice was mocking him. He felt as if he was currently being laughed at. But then the scene continued to play out and Elvy simply attacks Takeshi's forehead with needles. The feeling of relief filled his body as the tension within eased itself. He took his eyes off of them, allowing them two to have their moment or whatever it was. He scanned around the room whistling as the awkward feeling finally took over, causing him to clear his throat. Surprisingly that actually caught their attention.

"Yo." He said giving a simply wave to them both as Elvy said hello. She didn't even address what went down, nor did he expected or wanted her too. She simply went on, moving past the subject just as he hoped. As she mentioned heading outside, Marcus simply nods his head, following her towards the backyard, still carrying his shoes. The moment he stepped out, he placed them on and prepared for their training. Elvy was already ahead of him planted in her position ready for anything. "Alright, good luck. I'll avoid the face." He says to her cracking his fingers. He stood only arms length away from her, staring dead at her in silence. Then in one fluid motion he sends his first strike, palming the center of her chest at full force. Upon contact he immediately forced his soul wavelength into her, sending it throughout her entire frame. Usually he would hold back a bit, but Elvy specifically told him not to. She didn't want to half-ass this training and neither did he.
    Kyuubey Kyuubey Exanis Exanis

Last edited:
GWEN
"You roll with me now, you gotta expect sudden decisions!" Gwen grinned while still dragging Camilla outside towards the Dark Irina still sitting patiently in its parking spot. "Today's sudden decision is to go enjoy breakfast and embark on a pilgrimage. Do you know what this pilgrimage entails?" she inquired while opening the passenger door for her new Meister. "Its a surprise that's what it is, we are heading for Scythe Overlook! Beautiful place that stretches across a canyon not far from Death City." she continued while moving to the driver side and looking back towards Camilla over the roof of her beloved car. "That is our destination on this fine day....and you are not allowed to get out of it." she grinned, refusing to give Cami an excuse to back out of today's adventure.

This would be the first time the meister would have ever rode inside the Dark Irina now that it had passed Gwen's obsessive inspections. The interior alone made it clear this machine was meant as a racing vehicle and not a luxurious car like Shinobu's limo. Switches and additional gauges lined the driver's side of the dash, a roll cage was mounted to the interior frame, a compass was mounted on the windshield, and the radio sported a touch screen GPS for easy use. When the engine came to life, it's purr rumbled throughout the entire car and made Gwen smile in delight as her fingers drummed along the steering wheel. The first time she had driven her car in two weeks and she had longed for it like an addict giving into relapse.

The tires squealed against the pavement as the gears were shifted and the Dark Irina rocketed out of the parking lot with a ferocious roar. Despite the longing to take Irina up to top speed, they were still inside the city limits and needed to obey the laws. Gwen's beautiful car was like her signature, there was no other vehicle like it on the roads and the cops were always casting it suspicious glances whenever they saw it pass by. That didn't mean the laws couldn't be pushed to their limits. Gwen moved fast on the road as much as the legal limit allowed, she drifted her turns, she would weave between cars, and proved to be the greater driver when a jerk attempted to brake check in front of her. The poor fool wasn't expecting Gwen to take the turn instead and mocked with a goodbye wave. She treated driving like an art, and she proved to be graceful despite her aggressiveness.

Death Hop while implying to be a parody of a successful breakfast restaurant chain was in fact structured as a drive thru restaurant for cars to pull up, order, and eat without leaving the comfort of their vehicle. It was here that awful commercial man said that DWMA students could eat at a discount, and after a flash of their student IDs the girls were reaping the benefits once they pulled in. The food was good, and the service was quick enough that the new partners were able to eat in no time flat.

"Soooooo~ How is it?" Gwen asked with a smile between bites of her egg sandwich. The Dark Irina's radio tuned to the local radio station as the DJ put on the next track for his listeners.

E13240A4-808C-400C-8BB4-D499FAA59AF5.jpeg
Akron
interaction: none mention: Kyuubey Kyuubey Z2010Deadmeat Z2010Deadmeat BabyGirlRage BabyGirlRage
ever since akron had become a student at the DWMA, he‘d always been just a bit of a odd one out form his monstrous size to the suit of armor he insisted on wearing and his strange attitude towards his female classmates. This was no different while many where dealing with the fallout of that horrific mission they where sent on, three students leaving and forcing a reshuffling of weapon and meisters, and the emotional and physical toll it took on them, for Akron the entire experience left him better than before. Despite almost falling to madness that was far outweighed by the positives, such as a far better trust in Gwen, the female weapon that had let him even get through that ordeal to begin with. The energetic girl now placed on arkon‘s incredibly short of female that he was neutral towards their presence.

The most unlikely of things has also come of this a friendship with the ever somewhat creepy Elvena Stein. Form Akron’s point of view not only had she her partner jumped straight into the abyss that was him mind to save him form being totally consumed by madness but she’d purely to help him. Coupled with the fact that now Elvy knew him better then anyone else, well as it turned out both of them were kindred of a sort both there pasting being rather traumatic.

It was nice to have more then just Juri to be someone he could open up to and let his guard down around. As well as finally having the pressure of one of his madness gone his soul space adding one feature a simple chair that he could sit on.

presently akron was sat in-front of the mirror doing up his hair into a sort of oversized pigtail a slither of self confidence forming within his mind over the course of the week, for then first time in as long as Akron could remember he’s head felt clearer he did wonder how Morika was doing now as he’d not visited her at all Akron fearing some sort of reprisals for his blatant failure as Morika’s and he very much still did. But maybe just maybe her rage would have simmered down by now? Finishing doing up his hair Akron would as usual put on his armour before heading outside however as soon as he opened the front door Akron was met with something that caused then weapon to freeze with catatonic and mounting dread at the being he stared at. “Heeey Akey though I’d find you here

Rin.png

Criis-chan🌸 on Twitter: OOPS (I will delete this later haha)…  Kaito, Danganronpa Characters, Danganronpa V3, Japon Illustration, Anime Pixel Art, Ange Demon, Drawing Expressions, Fanart, Dibujos Cute

Tags: Kyuubey Kyuubey RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII The Elder The Elder

Rin was enjoying the quiet he was displaying as she ran her fingers through his blonde hair. Finding the peace between them, very nice. Though what left Elias' lips made her stop abruptly and her relaxed expression had changed to one of irritation. Upon glaring at him with her crimson eyes, she spotted that playful look he wore. So he thinks its so funny? That's so mean! You don't tell a girl that! she thought, her lips opening to finally give him a peace of her mind "El-" as soon as she went to speak, she suddenly stopped. Why? Elias was suddenly on top of her, looking down with his stupid (amazing) grin. Of course, this action had made the weapon lose all of that fire power to snap back and was replaced with reddened cheeks, a feeling of shyness flooding her mind. He definitely knew that he had all the control in the world over her whenever he did something like this. No matter how much time she'd spend by his side, it was always the generally same reaction. Rapid beating heart, red cheeks, the want to look away and try to avoid his own crimson eyes.

Before she could get any of her thoughts together, his lips crashed into her own. This alone made the girl melt into the bed, returning the strong and intimate kiss. Elias was the only one who could drive her crazy like this. With the way he treated her, the way he put himself in her space when she would least expect it. Rin finally allowed him inside but everything was still strange to her, no matter how many times she would tell herself that it was okay. He was one of those special people who wiggled their way in. Soon, the kiss had ended, leaving Rin speechless and looking up at Elias while he seemed to turn his attention to the door. I knew I heard something but... I didn't think much of it. He's always such a distraction how can I even think? he then moved from his position on top of her and made his way out in nothing but his boxers. "Of course you wouldn't put on some pants..." she muttered, her cheeks still red as she slowly shifted herself back up, listening to what was going on and spotting Marcus pass by while greeting her "Morning Marcus." she said before he disappeared again.

Going back to her listening, she heard Marcus say his goodbyes and Llewellyn speak up from the door. Shouldn't he be with Alice and Hitomi? narrowing her eyes slightly, she brought her legs to hang over the side of the bed and she shifted her one leg into a partial transformation just so she could use the crutches sitting by the bed. Grabbing them, she hoisted herself up and began to hobble out on those damn things. I really hate these crutches. They're such a pain. If I forget them, I'm practically immobile and useless. Coming out of Elias' bedroom, she moved to toward the front door, but kept her distance so Elias didn't bump into her, nor was she in the way "Good morning Llewellyn." she called, slightly shifting I know I may look like a mess but if I tried brushing my hair before greeting Lew, it would have never happened. My hair is so long, it takes far longer to brush, especially with a ton of knots in them. being presentable always was something Rin needed to do whenever there was guests... But it couldn't exactly be helped in this situation.

"Why don't you come in, instead of standing out there the whole time?" she glared at Elias "Since Elias doesn't exactly use his manners when there's a visitor." her attention shifted back to the blonde that she barely saw from her position.​

1601084322506.png

Camilla's face was the picture of confusion when Gwen asked what their pilgrimage meant and it seemed to be the exact reaction she was hoping for when she went and said it was a surprise. At the very least the weapon told Camilla WHERE they were going, just not the why. "To Scythe Overlook? I've... Never actually been there before..." Spoke Camilla as she stared at the open car door. Right now at this current moment, Camilla could tell that Gwen was trying to cheer her up through some sort of means and while she appreciated the gesture, she just simply didn't have it in her to try at the moment. The girl was still far too caught up in what happened to her previous partner and how powerless she was to stop it. But looking at Gwen's huge grin and the words she spoke. It was clear as day Cami didn't have a choice in the matter. That and her stomach happened to growl at the most inconvenient time. S-so much for the not hungry excuse...

In the end Camilla gave in and entered the Dark Irina. This was the first time she had ever been in this car... Right away she could tell it was so much more different than Shinobu's Limo. It had all the features required of a race car, at least it looked like it. Cami wasn't an expert on that stuff but she had a feeling that might change being Gwen's new Meister. "W-We are staying within the speed limit... Right?" When the car revved to life Camilla jumped slightly at the sudden start and before they knew it they were on the road. Camilla looked out the side and noticed a good number of people throwing a few stares their way. Giving Cami a sort of uncomfortable feeling while Gwen didn't seem phased by it at all. Just happy to be driving her car once again. As the Crimson haired girl stared at her new Weapon she wondered how she got by so easily. After all she lost her partner too, that's why they were paired to begin with. Yet she still accepted Camilla with open arms, which only made the Meister feel bad since she'd just been trying to keep her a certain distance the whole time.

Camilla was broken out of her thoughts when she looked forward and saw the red lights on a car ahead turn on. Now sure she didn't know much about cars. BUT this was pretty basic enough to tell that the guy in front was trying to break and Gwen showed no sign of slowing down. Did she even know what was going on ahead? Was she distracted? Camilla was about to shout out to her to warn her right before she was cut off by a sudden turn as Gwen overtook the oncoming vehicle with ease. Camilla was completely baffled by the whole thing. At this point she was wondering if Gwen remembered she even had a passenger anymore. After a while longer of barely legal driving they soon pulled up to Death Hop. A drive thru fast food place she never tried yet. Due to this she had no idea what to order. In the end what Gwen asked for actually sounded pretty good so she decided to have what she's having. Finally parked with some food, Camilla looked at her egg sandwich for a little while. When Gwen asked how the food was Cami broke out of her slight trance and went in for a bite, letting the flavours sink in before swallowing. A look of surprise apparent on her face. "it's pretty good..." Was all that she could say. Unsure of how to describe it. It was such a simple sandwich yet the taste was something unique. Something that said yeah... This is from Death Hop.

As Cami ate her food she looked back at Gwen again. Her happy expression bringing her earlier thoughts back to the surface again. Her curiosity getting the better of the Meister she spoke out. "H-How do you do it Gwen?" Camilla paused unsure if she should ask. However that was a mistake she made with Alcross... She never asked him anything. Not even the things that bothered him. All for the sake of keeping each other's "personal space". Being Gwen's partner she could see now that such a term meant nothing to the kind of bond partners have. "How do you deal with... Losing Baira? He was your Meister wasn't he? I mean when I heard what happened to Alcross... I... It was my responsibility to make him a Death Weapon. Now that isn't possible anymore. After hearing that I just don't think I'm cut out for this kind of work..." A brief image of her Father flashed before her. An example of what she wanted to be. Tears began to well up in the corners of her eyes. "So I need to know what keeps you going... Why do you still fight on? Even after all we've been through and the things we've yet to encounter!"

Elias Stein

c2b974883ce1647ba21d0f86b52bd74e.jpg
Those slowly narrowing eyes stared down at the food being held out towards him as if trying to decipher what exactly the boxes contained. It looked carefully prepared and fancier, as many of the meals given to him lately had been. Rather, all of them had been. After a while he’d stop insisting that Lew stop bringing them food. The first few times he’d been callous and tried to convince the other weapon that truly it hadn’t been a big deal but the next day at around the same time, that knock would come and Lew would be standing there with the same expression and cargo in hand. Elias just learned to accept it, clearly the weapon felt some odd gratitude towards him, an obligation that he would probably never understand. The male Stein tended to do whatever the fuck he wanted, so if he saved your life, that was that. No thanks needed. He reached out with his free hand to firmly grasp the containers, tilting his head towards his meister as he spoke about going to his sister’s house. “ The fuck, Marcus? You’re going to actually hit my sister with soul for-- “ His words were lost on deaf ears as Marcus seemed to rush out of the house, slipping past the two at the door and starting off down the road.

If Takeshi doesn’t kill ‘em, I will. First he kisses her and now he’s beating her up. “ He muttered venomously under his breath to himself albeit too loudly, gaze hardening for a few moments before his hues fluttered innocently towards Rin whom had no problem making her presence known. The sound of her click-clackin’ crutches about the apartment was hard to miss. “ Firstly, Rin definitely enjoys your food so you can keep doing your thing. “ Elias admitted with a shrug that quickly befell his shoulders, eyes slowly flickering back forward to rest on Lew’s impassive face. “ Secondly, I’m polite as fuck. “ He huffed out, shooting a glare back behind him as he stepped off to the side to allow Lew to enter. “ But seriously, you can come in. Could use a gaming buddy since Marcus just took off. Rin is a sore loser and sucks at games. I’m sure you can’t be any worse. Unless you know, you got better shit to do today. “ The door remained open for the weapon to enter if he so wished as Elias made his way over to the surprisingly neat and tidy kitchen. For someone so brash and explosive, he certainly enjoyed organization. It wasn’t known if this obsessive tendency ran through his family or if he’d picked it up from Elvena but they both had insane levels of needing a specific place for everything. He opened the fridge door with his foot and knelt down, scrutinizing the state of everything inside. A few things were shifted around until a satisfied look crossed his features, the lunches made for them quickly finding a spot on a lone shelf. With a wave of his hand to excuse himself he wandered off back towards his room, taking a few minutes to throw some clothes on for the day and hurriedly brush his fingers through his hair. The notion itself did very little to actually change the messy state of his hair but fuck it, at least he made the attempt.

That same playful persona trickled back as he reappeared and jumped over the couch to land softly and turned to flash Rin a childish grin that only looked eerily handsome on his face no matter how immature he seemed to appear. “ Plus if you leave me with her, she might actually murder me. I wouldn’t want that on your conscience. “ He called out towards the door before getting comfortable and starting his console up, placing the extra controller on the couch beside him. “ Oh, shit, yeah. Rin you need any help with anything this morning? “ The blonde shifted once more so that his chin was resting on the back of the couch to stare at her in her crippled state, suddenly being genuine and serious. He might push her buttons and jest towards her a majority of the day but when it came to her health and actually being there for her, he was quick to shove aside the joking antics. After some time of seeing her so disheveled he finally caved. " Just get your ass over here. " He insisted though even though he'd summoned her over, he already had gotten up and was halfway across the room before a playful smirk spread like wildfire. A few seconds later and she was being scooped up from her current position and brought back over to the couch with him, despite any struggling she may try to extend. Even though she was still hurt, the girl had a shit ton of fight in her; that much he'd learned over the past two weeks. He was delicate as he plucked her crutches from her hands and discarded them on the floor nearby, arms coiling about her form almost protectively as she was forced to sit on his lap. He grabbed his controller again and started flipping through things, waiting for Lew to join the pair.

Interacted with; Marcus The Elder The Elder Rin Britt-21 Britt-21 Lew RageFactorXIII RageFactorXIII Mentioned; Takeshi Exanis Exanis

Last edited:
1601170226013.png

Winry smiled brightly when she heard Alice's compliment, meanwhile Elgin listened to his classmates status. Hitomi didn't look too troubled and Alice seemed genuinely alright. Although he wasn't sure if she was just putting on a brave face. Elgin's mind flashed back to the night of the kidnapping again, when they made it back to their Meisters... Alice's body completely covered in scars. A clear testament to the pain she hides on a daily basis. Usually if Elgin were to think about half naked women it would normally be exciting for him, in this case however it made him more concerned for her. Elgin shook his head, trying to push the thought away. That ain't none of my business... He said to himself, trying to make more excuses to stop himself getting involved in other peoples affairs. He was just about to be on his way back home with Winry, but he didn't even get the chance before Alice decided to invite them in. Elgin's face twisted into a mixed expression of surprise and confusion. "Huh? W-Wait a min-!" Like that Alice was already gone, likely on her way to greet them outside. "Hey that sounds fun! Let's go Big B! I wanna get to know your friends!" Elgin let out a sigh as Winry tugged on Elgin's shirt. He knew full well that Winry was only in it for the food... Now that's she's gotten like this, saying no seemed to be out the picture. "How do I always end up in these situations...?"

Seeing Alice appear round the corner of the building he now knew where to go. One other thing that Alice said bothered him quite a bit tho. How she said her Pops wouldn't mind him coming in either. Just knowing that her Dad could possibly be around somewhere suddenly made him awfully self aware of his behaviour. Alright just play it cool El... You're just hanging out with classmates... Ain't nothing a girl's Dad gotta be suspicious about. Even though we all spent time together half naked in an underground lab... AH THAT AIN'T HELPING! Screw it... I'll just go with the flow! With that in mind Elgin made his way over, trying his best to look casual. Entering through the front door his eyes laid upon the collection of shoes haphazardly kicked off to the side right at the entrance. This was clearly the type of home that didn't want outdoor shoes being worn inside. Just like his own. For him it was just force of habit thanks to his mom. Otherwise he probably wouldn't have cared if people wore shoes inside his house. Regardless he kicked off his own shoes, Winry following suit before they ventured further inside, being greeted by Hitomi who offered them a seat on the couch. "Uh... Yeah thanks." He said passively as he moved to sit down, leaning his crutch against the arm of the couch. He tried to figure out how to make this as least awkward as possible.

Hitomi at least had a great idea to keep Winry occupied, handing her a small collection of colouring books. To which she graciously accepted and set off on a mission to make the world a slightly more colourful place. "Oi Win... Aren't ya s'pose to say somethin'?" "Huh? OH RIGHT! Thank you!" Elgin let out a soft smile as he watched Winry colour away on the books, and knowing how she tends to get overly focused on one thing at a time she'll probably be hardly listening to them talk. Obviously of course still watching what he's saying. He looked to Hitomi before going on to speak. "Yeah yeah I know manners isn't exactly my specialty, but someone's gotta teach her right?" He said with a slight shrug before finally answering Hitomi's earlier question. "Anyway yeah... Really was a helluva night huh? Ended up getting Lil Winry up and worried about me. But we got out alive, that's all that matters right? Doc said the worst injury I had was a fracture in my leg, as you can tell... It'll take a few weeks for it to heal up then I'll be back to kickin' Kishin ass like it never happened."

Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder

Alice.png
1601223662002.png
Tags: The Elder The Elder Jackaboi Jackaboi

Alice may have been in the kitchen, but she was quiet enough to hear Hitomi, Elgin, and Winry talking inside the living room. While they conversed, the first thing that she made was a pitcher of fresh iced tea. Of course, the tea wasn't super cold, but that's what the ice cubes were for while she made some snacks. So while the ice tea hung out in the pitcher, the blonde went into the fridge and pulled out some apples, cutting them in medium-sized pieces and created something similar to an animal. Winry would like these. After all, they do kinda look like bunnies when they're carved this way. she thought, making sure there were at least 12 slices in case everyone wanted more than one before putting a pick in each one and placing them on a large plate. Making her way back to the fridge, she overheard Elgin saying he got a fractured leg after the kidnapping. I figured something happened, but I didn't want to ask much about it... she thought, opening the fridge and pulling out some strawberries.

Quietly, she began to make some fruit sandwiches. A few she made into circles, and then a few into triangles for a little variety before putting them on the plate neatly with the Apple rabbits. Looking at the plate before her, she felt like she was missing something. If I had more time to plan, I could have made more than just things that are already done... Looking around her kitchen with her emeralds, she spotted bananas and instantly she got an idea. Rushing to the cabinet, she pulled out peanut butter and then went on ahead and grabbed some bananas. She peeled them and cut them into round slices before putting a small bit of peanut butter in between 2 slices like a sandwich before putting picks in each one. Once she had made more than enough, she grinned at her creation Perfect. she thought, cleaning up the mess she made.

Once done, she collected some glasses, filled them with the iced tea, and put straws in each one. Unfortunately she had no umbrellas, but if she had them, she would definitely put those in too. Alice looked around for a rectangular tray she knew she had, as soon as that was found, she took it, and put both the plate and the drinks on it before swiftly moving to the living room "Sorry for taking so long." she approached the coffee table and placed the tray down "We have some fruit sandwiches, banana peanut butter finger sandwiches, and then some apple rabbits. Oh! And some fresh iced tea." gesturing to all of it, she gave a warm smile "I made enough, so please, eat as much as you want." she took a glass for herself and moved over to the loveseat, where she got comfortable and leaned back, sipping on the tea "I'm sorry about your leg, Elgin. I wish for a fast recovery for you. I know it's rough between what happened and...the losses the class took on after that." she lowered her eyes a little "I'm honestly surprised that Lew wanted to stay after taking such a horrible wound himself...I was sure he was going to leave both Hitomi and I, right Hitomi?" glancing at her partner, she smiled a little.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back