• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Welcome to Forest Glade (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
When exactly do we plan to start this thread? (I know some people haven’t created/perfected their characters to how they want them to be, so I understand that.)

When exactly do we plan to start this thread? (I know some people haven’t created/perfected their characters to how they want them to be, so I understand that.)
We will wait up to the end of the week for character sheets to be finished, but we will start sooner if peoples characters get finished faster. I believe we are only waiting on 2 more characters!

We will wait up to the end of the week for character sheets to be finished, but we will start sooner if peoples characters get finished faster. I believe we are only waiting on 2 more characters!
Got it! Can’t wait to start!

Another question, can we create player-controlled NPCs, for example, villains or other friends or family?

Got it! Can’t wait to start!

Another question, can we create player-controlled NPCs, for example, villains or other friends or family?
Of course! NPCs are available to everyone, and y'all are allowed to add lore too as long as you bring it up with all of us before implementing it IC. Typically how I do it is NPCs are allowed for everyone to use (like, if I made a villain character, y'all could make that character do stuff too so you don't have to wait for me to make them do something lol). If you make an NPC only you want to be in control of, then just let us know in the OOC!

The only rule to NPCs that are open to everyone is to try your best to make that NPC stay consistent. What I mean by this is if someone makes an evil villain, don't go off and make them nice two seconds later. Just be respectful of the creator of the NPC!

Great!

I should be making them in CS, right?

Ferol Casto Ferol Casto ooo I like the idea! I've never been good at adding lore that has to do with actual government programs/giving names to things so I'd love to use the 14 administrators and such. How are you planning on using the character? Is he going to be a villain? Or is he even going to be in the story at all? I know a lot of the backers of Forest Glade probably don't enter the facility a lot because of the condition it's in. Let me know what you plan for him!

That gives me an idea for a villain NPC I'm probably going to make. She is going to be one of the 14 probably!

(Also there's some lore stuff I was thinking of adding but it'd only relate to staff so I might pm you about that as to not spoil anyone else if that's ok?)

Ferol Casto Ferol Casto ooo I like the idea! I've never been good at adding lore that has to do with actual government programs/giving names to things so I'd love to use the 14 administrators and such. How are you planning on using the character? Is he going to be a villain? Or is he even going to be in the story at all? I know a lot of the backers of Forest Glade probably don't enter the facility a lot because of the condition it's in. Let me know what you plan for him!

That gives me an idea for a villain NPC I'm probably going to make. She is going to be one of the 14 probably!

(Also there's some lore stuff I was thinking of adding but it'd only relate to staff so I might pm you about that as to not spoil anyone else if that's ok?)
1.) I intend to use him as one of those “I’m trying to do good but I want to make money” stereotypes, you know?

2.) He is certainly going to be relevant to the story, he is pretty darn charismatic, and he likes to be around others.

3.) You can pm whenever!

(Can’t wait for that other character. I like backers a lot ;] )

Thank you for the feedback and the compliment!

I'm doing okay! Trying to stay on top of college classes and recover from art burnout, mostly. And that's good to hear that you're doing well!!

Thanks!! Yeah I think it's mostly because I had a really rough semester before, where I had to do art constantly for a lot of difficult art classes, so it burnt me out pretty bad. But writing is still just as good of an outlet, at least!

Thanks!! Yeah I think it's mostly because I had a really rough semester before, where I had to do art constantly for a lot of difficult art classes, so it burnt me out pretty bad. But writing is still just as good of an outlet, at least!
Ah I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully it'll get a bit easier this year!! Art block is horrible, so I feel for you

Just for everyone's knowledge, the IC thread will be posted Saturday. monkeydoll555 monkeydoll555 SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles , if you cannot finish your CS by then, let me know and I can extend the date for you! The due date is mostly there to keep track of anyone who might decide to ghost the rp, so don't feel rushed if you can't meet the deadline as long as you communicate that you are still interested in participating :]

Hope y'all are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back