• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Welcome to Forest Glade (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! Welcome to the OOC! This will mainly be used for plotting and chatting. I hope y'all are having a great day. How are y'all doing?

Should I go ahead and make a character?

Or should that be in a PM?

Hello!! I'm happy you decided to join us!! Just as a question for everyone, any ideas for your characters yet? I'm excited to see your ideas!(I just saw that Ferol Casto just posted a CS and I'm about to go read it 👀👀👀)

I'ma be working on my cs, though it might take me a second to get one out because I like to draw my characters!

Hello!! I'm happy you decided to join us!! Just as a question for everyone, any ideas for your characters yet? I'm excited to see your ideas!(I just saw that Ferol Casto just posted a CS and I'm about to go read it 👀👀👀)

I'ma be working on my cs, though it might take me a second to get one out because I like to draw my characters!
I’ll probably browse around on Pinterest and see if I can find any interesting concepts

Ferol Casto Ferol Casto great character! I'm assuming he is an employee at Forest Glade?

And cool, I'm excited to see what you come up with!
1.) Yes.

2.) Thanks! Yes, he is now an employee as Forest Glade.

Hello! ^^ I'm excited to join, but first I wanted to make sure that some abilities that I had an idea for were okay, since I really don't want to do anything overpowered.
My idea was someone who had the ability to create illusions within their surroundings, usually harmless illusions like little imaginary creatures from their dreams or turning the room into a sunny meadow, as long as they remained calm and in control. But whenever the person would lose control of their emotions and anxiety, the illusions would become nightmarish, never cooperating and instead manifesting any subconscious fear or nightmares that they have.
So I was wondering if something like this would be okay! The illusions would be limited of course, so the bigger or farther reaching they would be, the more they would drain energy from the person causing them- and I wouldn't mind making the illusions completely intangible, too! Just let me know. c:

Hello! ^^ I'm excited to join, but first I wanted to make sure that some abilities that I had an idea for were okay, since I really don't want to do anything overpowered.
My idea was someone who had the ability to create illusions within their surroundings, usually harmless illusions like little imaginary creatures from their dreams or turning the room into a sunny meadow, as long as they remained calm and in control. But whenever the person would lose control of their emotions and anxiety, the illusions would become nightmarish, never cooperating and instead manifesting any subconscious fear or nightmares that they have.
So I was wondering if something like this would be okay! The illusions would be limited of course, so the bigger or farther reaching they would be, the more they would drain energy from the person causing them- and I wouldn't mind making the illusions completely intangible, too! Just let me know. c:
Hello!! I think that's an awesome idea :0 and I don't think that's too overpowered either!! As long as the illusions can't wipe out a bunch of people at the same time I don't think making them intangible would be necessary either. Very cool idea!! I can't wait to see the character :]

Oh awesome, thank so much!! In that case I was thinking that making the illusions tangible would also be draining, and the illusions could be dissipated by someone if they were attacked enough times, so they definitely wouldn't be able to wipe out a bunch of people.

And I also kind of like the idea of the illusion caster being able to manifest the fears or nightmares of someone else who is nearby through the illusions, but that would be a worst case scenario, sort of like a survival reflex when the illusion caster would feel in life threatening danger and would be stretching themselves to the absolute limit, so I wouldn't have that happen often, if at all. But if that'd be too much that's completely fine ofc!!

Oh yes, and also, sorry I forgot to ask this as well, but- is there a specific age limit on the characters we can have? I would have made mine an older teenager if anything, but if it's preferred for all of them to be 18+, then that's understandable! I just wanted to make sure.

Very cool, that's not too much!! I love the idea!! And I'd say the age limit would be 15+, though I would prefer if a majority of the characters were 18+. That being said, youre the first to ask so you can definitely have a younger character!
Oh yes, and also, sorry I forgot to ask this as well, but- is there a specific age limit on the characters we can have? I would have made mine an older teenager if anything, but if it's preferred for all of them to be 18+, then that's understandable! I just wanted to make sure.

Hi!!

Sooooo like questions

- Have all the glade residents charries been there for a min of 1 year?
- do we know that we changed then disappeared then came back or is that like amnesia?
- currently is it like an abusive prison setting whe we go IC'ly?
- have we already started plotting to escape or are we in the middle of escape when we go iC'ly?

Thinkin Imma do up a super human athletic Neko type k? Rawr! She a skater chick that used to be a work as a receptionist at a surf/skate shop.

Hi!!

Sooooo like questions

- Have all the glade residents charries been there for a min of 1 year?
- do we know that we changed then disappeared then came back or is that like amnesia?
- currently is it like an abusive prison setting whe we go IC'ly?
- have we already started plotting to escape or are we in the middle of escape when we go iC'ly?

Thinkin Imma do up a super human athletic Neko type k? Rawr! She a skater chick that used to be a work as a receptionist at a surf/skate shop.
Hello! The chacters could have been at Forest glade for up to two years, but there's no minimum! And yes they do know what happened and most people actually remember what happened to them specifically. It usually has something to do with the monster, but all accounts are severely different from one another.

Forest Glade is more like a poorly run psych ward along with experimentation that happens all the time! So yeah, a severely abusive prison.

The plot will probably start of before any of them meet, which means the plan to escape will happen IC. That being said there are a few things I want to plot out in advance with y'all!

Alrighty I posted my CS! Hope y'all are doing great! Sorry if there are any spelling errors in it I don't have much time to revise at the moment 😭

K used up my Neko girlie. Lmk what changes needed k
Heyo! Great CS but I'm afraid this character doesn't seem to fit the vibe of this story much, and I don't think you're going to get what you are looking for here! This story is not a lighthearted one, and she seems like she would more be apart of a lighthearted action sort of story.

This plot has a lot of dark themes, and a lot of her characteristics would not be accepted in the facility, so you'd probably end up having to change her a lot. I'm very sorry but I don't think this rp is what you were looking for!

Heyo! Great CS but I'm afraid this character doesn't seem to fit the vibe of this story much, and I don't think you're going to get what you are looking for here! This story is not a lighthearted one, and she seems like she would more be apart of a lighthearted action sort of story.

This plot has a lot of dark themes, and a lot of her characteristics would not be accepted in the facility, so you'd probably end up having to change her a lot. I'm very sorry but I don't think this rp is what you were looking for!
K sooooo are you kicking me then? Like I can't do u another charrie?

K sooooo are you kicking me then? Like I can't do u another charrie?

If you have a character you think would fit into a darker more psychological horror plot then feel free to make another character! If you don't have a character that would fit though, then you may want to search for a different RP. Please let me know if you want to try a different character or if you will be moving on.

Last edited:
If you have a character you think would fit into a darker more psychological horror plot then feel free to make another character! If you don't have a character that would fit though, then you may want to search for a different RP. Please let me know if you want to try a different character or if you will be moving on.
K I'll withdraw then.

Good luck with RP everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back