• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Welcome to Forest Glade (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thank you! I'm so psyched to get the spot, I've got a character in mind for this rp!

I'm not sure about her exact power yet, but I know her name and faceclaim, so Im very excited!

Oh cool! Well if you need any help brainstorming about potential powers, I'd be glad to help. ^^

I have a face-claim and a vague idea of what I want my characters concept to be, but I need to re-read all the lore to see if it would work with this rp

Hello y'all! Hope you guys are having a great day. Since we already have quite a few characters finished and in the making, I'd love to plot a few things out with you in preparation for when the IC thread comes out. There are a few things I want to know before we start anything:

1. How our characters will meet/start interacting

2. I'd like to get down a few vague ways to escape Forest Glade. This is not meant to plot out the whole adventure, but instead to get us all on the same page of a few ways that our characters are able to escape so we can decide IC what to do easier.

And 3. When the action is going to start. I was thinking maybe something might happen (some sort of lockdown maybe) that would drive our characters to band together and actually try to escape.

One last thing I want to mention, I would like to communicate with each other a lot when it comes to major plot points. Any and all of you are more than welcome (encouraged, actually!) To create your own villains, your own events, and to help build the lore behind Forest Glade. That being said, if you have any ideas now or when we are IC, please let us all know! Especially if you are starting something IC. You don't have to explain what's going to happen, but just give us all a heads up by saying "hey, I'm going to do something important IC" so no one cuts you off before you can do it!

That's all, if you have any ideas let me know!

Oh okay, sounds good! Hm... are there any times when the residents of Forest Glade would be allowed to interact with each other? Or will it have to be some sort of chance happening?

Id say maybe during free time or meal time, but there wouldn't be a lot of options other than that. I know my character and casto's character both work for Forest Glade so our characters could easily meet by just being assigned to the same task. Maybe that task has something to do with your characters?

Yyeah when it comes to my character, I'm not sure if Caspian would be allowed to eat meals with everyone else unless they'd be fine with fake illusion plants sprouting all over and turning the cafeteria into a mini jungle hahah
But if it was a task, then maybe Caspian's illusions could be getting out of control after a stressful experiment and start affecting other nearby cells? That's what I can think of for now, it depends on what other powers the other characters end up having too though, ofc

That's an interesting idea, we could probably do something sort of like that. Maybe the cell block all our subject characters are in need to be evacuated for some reason, and they are all placed together in a separate temporary confinement room? We could probably use whatever reason they needed to evacuate the cell block as whatever pushes our characters to try and escape too.

That's an interesting idea, we could probably do something sort of like that. Maybe the cell block all our subject characters are in need to be evacuated for some reason, and they are all placed together in a separate temporary confinement room? We could probably use whatever reason they needed to evacuate the cell block as whatever pushes our characters to try and escape too.
Okay, works with me.

Id say maybe during free time or meal time, but there wouldn't be a lot of options other than that. I know my character and casto's character both work for Forest Glade so our characters could easily meet by just being assigned to the same task. Maybe that task has something to do with your characters?
Yeah, I mean, if you would want to, our two characters could have already met (Troy and Avi) during a research or experiment, or not. You can let me know what you think.

I’m not sure if this is against the plot or not, but it might be interesting if they knew each other, not as friends, but from research, maybe Troy served as a guard for one of Avi’s experiments?

Question, would energy manipulation be too powerful of a power?
As long as there are limits, it should be fine. Pretty much any power is acceptable as long as the character can't just massacre people lol

Yeah, I mean, if you would want to, our two characters could have already met (Troy and Avi) during a research or experiment, or not. You can let me know what you think.

I’m not sure if this is against the plot or not, but it might be interesting if they knew each other, not as friends, but from research, maybe Troy served as a guard for one of Avi’s experiments?
Sure, that's a great idea! I'd be down for that!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back