• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Welcome to Forest Glade (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

IC is up!!

By the way, just to let everyone else know, although there is no posting order I would like to let everyone get out at least their intro post before anyone moves forward! Just so we are all on the same page when it comes to the setting and such. Looking forward to seeing all your intros!!

Oh okay, so just an intro of them being in their cells? Or have they already been moved to a different place than usual due to the breakout?

Yes they would be in their cells. Cells vary in condition so you can kind of decide their environment as long as it's not too nice!

Hi there! I'm doing quite well, thank you for asking. I hope everyone else here is having a great day too!

Apologies if my post seems a bit rushed, I just don't want y'all to have to write characters that are stuck in their cells for like 5 posts haha. Hope yall are doing great!

Apologies if my post seems a bit rushed, I just don't want y'all to have to write characters that are stuck in their cells for like 5 posts haha. Hope yall are doing great!
No problem! I’m going good, how about yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back