• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Is the magical beast only received at the time of entering/getting accepted by Eldoria?

Finished my WIP CS! I'm considering a second student, but I doubt I can finish him/her before we start.

Finished my WIP CS! I'm considering a second student, but I doubt I can finish him/her before we start.
On Tuesday Kir said "In the chance you cannot complete them prior to Weds, no worries! You may still join after it's been started once the CS has been accepted." so I think it should still be okay if you did that.

I'm just hoping my CS will be accepted haha

Plus I don't mind making a second character to be our villain for the first arch :) we can talk about it in pm if you want

Submitted my second character. Perhaps I will finish those prompts when I have more time, but since it's optional consider him finished!

Submitted my second character. Perhaps I will finish those prompts when I have more time, but since it's optional consider him finished!
You did a great job with him! I love how chaotic he Is.

(When the roleplay starts. If he ends up in a interaction with Hyacinth I don’t see that going well. If he was in interaction with Helia I think they’d get along well.)

And suddenly with characters like Draco, Cadmus, Jelo and (debatably) Aiden. I am under the impression that at some point along the way Helia is gonna be Inferno’s damage control (Inferno is gonna be pure chaos and I can’t wait)

My character looks like he'd be the hotheaded type but he's just too unbothered to butt heads with anyone lmao, unless someone went out of their way to bother him

My character looks like he'd be the hotheaded type but he's just too unbothered to butt heads with anyone lmao, unless someone went out of their way to bother him
I’d say I can see Hyacinth bothering him if he learned about Sebastians blood bending only to merely ask questions and take notes.

It’s not against the rules for a character to learn more magic as they go along right? (At least for me for example, Mochi is fine and dandy but learning other stuff is kind of the point of creativity.)

Also if I never learn steel/alloy magic I can’t learn the tentatively named ultimate mochi technique: the Mochi Mochi Elephant Gun

Hopefuly I know what house is chosen soon since I wanna get my character sorted out :3
Kir hasn't been on since Tuesday, might be best to just design your character regardless and choose your own house/magical beast? Completely up to you of course

It’s not against the rules for a character to learn more magic as they go along right? (At least for me for example, Mochi is fine and dandy but learning other stuff is kind of the point of creativity.)
Oh, hi! I recognise you from somewhere else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back