• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hi all,

Thank you again for your interest in Eldoria! We're going to be closing off characters this week so please be sure to complete them prior to Wednesday @ 5PM EST as I'm sure many of you would like to start the RP by then. If your CS(s) have already been submitted, then please don't worry about the tag. In the chance character sheets are in prior to Weds I will be happy to kick this off as soon as possible!
This should allow plenty of time for everyone interested! In the chance you cannot complete them prior to Weds, no worries! You may still join after it's been started once the CS has been accepted.

I'm excited for everyone's characters & I am looking forward to seeing where this story takes them!
Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Femboy Femboy Sega Sega Phayne Phayne felideli felideli Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Lily_G Lily_G Bambiholic Bambiholic

Hi all,

Thank you again for your interest in Eldoria! We're going to be closing off characters this week so please be sure to complete them prior to Wednesday @ 5PM EST as I'm sure many of you would like to start the RP by then. If your CS(s) have already been submitted, then please don't worry about the tag. In the chance character sheets are in prior to Weds I will be happy to kick this off as soon as possible!
This should allow plenty of time for everyone interested! In the chance you cannot complete them prior to Weds, no worries! You may still join after it's been started once the CS has been accepted.

I'm excited for everyone's characters & I am looking forward to seeing where this story takes them!
Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Femboy Femboy Sega Sega Phayne Phayne felideli felideli Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix DarkKitsune DarkKitsune Lily_G Lily_G Bambiholic Bambiholic
I can’t wait!

Also amazing characters so far everyone! I love the diversity

Hi all,

Okay sweet, I'll try to get my character done by the end of today! So glad I get to be a part of this

I'm in the process of creating my CS and deciding on what house to join. Can anyone make a quick summary on how many people in each house and each year? It will be greatly appreciated.

I dropped the WIP CS as a placeholder. Hopefully I can come back and finish it before we start. Also seeing that there is not a single 3rd year, I might as well take over the entire year haha

I'm in the process of creating my CS and deciding on what house to join. Can anyone make a quick summary on how many people in each house and each year? It will be greatly appreciated.
Involving character student sheets and W.I.Ps there’s
6 In Atlantis, 5 in Nimbus, 3 in Inferno and 2 in Terra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back