• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kir

"How will I ever get out of this labyrinth?"
Welcome to Eldoria, renowned School of Elemental Magic. Here you will be sorted into one of four houses based on your elemental affinity: Earth, Wind, Water, or Fire.

But your journey at the school is just the beginning, as you soon will learn that you each embody a magical beast associated with your elemental power.

As you bond with your magical beasts, you will soon discover that your powers are greatly enhanced when working in tandem with your loyal companions.

As Wind students, you will be paired with swift and agile winged creatures, capable of soaring high above the clouds.

The Water students are paired with aquatic creatures, able to swim and breathe underwater with ease.

The Earth students bond with powerful beasts that can tunnel through the ground and shape the earth to their will.

The Fire students are paired with creatures that breathe flames and embody the passion and fury of the element.

But your newfound power comes at a cost, as you will soon learn that the magical beasts are coveted by an evil sorcerer who seeks to harness your power for his own dark purposes. With the help of your friends and allies, you must embark on a perilous journey to protect your magical beasts and prevent the sorcerer from unleashing an ancient evil that could destroy Eldoria.

As you journey through the various lands, you will encounter new creatures, spells, and challenges that test your mettle and push you to your limits.

Along the way, you'll discover that the magical beasts are not just tools for your own power, but sentient creatures with their own personalities, thoughts, and desires. You must learn to respect and communicate with your beasts in order to harness their full potential.
wp8890247.jpg

I'm definitely interested in this! I love the concept
Wonderful! Happy to have your interest. Once we get a few more we'll throw a CS up :) Feel free to let others know too! I'm happy to answer any questions here as well.

I'm eager to start this :D
I was curious for those of you interested, would you rather pick your elemental house & starting beast?

Or take a test I've created for your house & beast to be sorted for you?

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

Awesome! I'll be sure to include the questions as a part of the CS so when we get to that part of the story in character you will find out then! :D
Thank you both for your input. Hope to get a few more people interested so we can continue <3

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix DarkKitsune DarkKitsune

What avenues of elemental magic are presented here? Just, basic elemental stuff, or are we allowed to get creative with our specs?

What avenues of elemental magic are presented here? Just, basic elemental stuff, or are we allowed to get creative with our specs?
100% I'd say it's entirely up to your imagination & I'm open to conversation & suggestions.
I don't want anyone to feel as though they're limited on what they can or cannot do with their character or the element assigned to them.

Obviously the goal is to grow stronger as the story progresses, so keep that in mind. The companions you wield will also grow stronger as your character does. There will be plenty of room for character growth so nobody should feel like they are stuck in their ways.
As a new student of the school, you are just starting to learn about the strength of the power you possess.
Although, I'd be open to having older characters serve as mentors such as 2nd year students, 3rd etc.

Let me know your thoughts!

Is this a one character deal or are we allowed multiple OCs?
If you are comfortable balancing multiple characters, I'd be happy to allow for it :) Ideally, I'll be playing as a narrator or headmaster to be a guiding force for the story to assist in pushing it in the right direction. Alongside this I will also play as a student.

Preferably one student character only. Whether that be an older one, or a 1st year.
But I'd be happy to have more staff players, or characters found outside of the school as well!

Hell, even if you want to play as someone's companion (Magical Beast) I'd be down for that too!

I hope I answered your question.
Do you have anyone / thing in particular in mind?

I'm interested!
Awesome! I'm happy to have you :D With the four of us I think it's safe for me to put up a CS to gain more interest.
I look forward to the characters everyone creates!

Let me know if there's any questions <3

If you are comfortable balancing multiple characters, I'd be happy to allow for it :) Ideally, I'll be playing as a narrator or headmaster to be a guiding force for the story to assist in pushing it in the right direction. Alongside this I will also play as a student.

Preferably one student character only. Whether that be an older one, or a 1st year.
But I'd be happy to have more staff players, or characters found outside of the school as well!

Hell, even if you want to play as someone's companion (Magical Beast) I'd be down for that too!

I hope I answered your question.
Do you have anyone / thing in particular in mind?
Oh. I was thinking of just bringing my expy Alice here as I do everywhere.

She generally specs in self transmutation and food based powers. With a penchant mainly for mochi/rice paste.

Awesome! I'm happy to have you :D With the four of us I think it's safe for me to put up a CS to gain more interest.
I look forward to the characters everyone creates!

Let me know if there's any questions <3
I was thinking of making a student for the Water element if that's okay?

Oh. I was thinking of just bringing my expy Alice here as I do everywhere.

She generally specs in self transmutation and food based powers. With a penchant mainly for mochi/rice paste.
Love it! Can't wait to see it.

I was thinking of making a student for the Water element if that's okay?
Of course, in the CS there will be a section for your "Requested Element"
It's not required that you take the test to sort you, unless you want to roll the dice and see where it goes :)

The CS is up here!
Please note this is subject to change based on your feedback. Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns & I will be happy to answer them here.

I look forward to your character creations!
SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Lord Moldoma Lord Moldoma LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix DarkKitsune DarkKitsune
A <3 on your CS means it's accepted :D
Is there a list for the type of beasts we can pick from? Also would you prefer drawn or realistic for the face-claims for characters?

Is there a list for the type of beasts we can pick from? Also would you prefer drawn or realistic for the face-claims for characters?
Drawn / illustrated preferably!

Here are some options on beasts but if you have one that's not in the list feel free to put it down!

Wind:

• Gryphons
  • Pegasus
  • Harpies
  • Roc
  • Phoenix
  • Dragons
Earth:

• Golems
  • Rock Trolls
  • Basilisks
  • Minotaurs
  • Medusa
  • Stone Giants
Fire:

• Firebirds
  • Salamanders
  • Phoenixes
  • Hellhounds
  • Chimera
Water:

• Mermaids/Mermen
  • Kraken
  • Sirens
  • Leviathan
  • Sea Serpent

So basically any mythological creature would work so long as it matches the element?

Is this still accepting? Another RP I was in got ruined by everyone ghosting and 2 ppl left talking back and forth making it hard to participate anymore, so Im looking for a new one to hop into!

A quick question. You said we may do multiple characters if we are comfortable, but then followed by only one student per person. I assume that if we want to play additional chars we will have to do a non-student ones (staffs like teacher, janitor) right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back