• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Is this still accepting? Another RP I was in got ruined by everyone ghosting and 2 ppl left talking back and forth making it hard to participate anymore, so Im looking for a new one to hop into!

A quick question. You said we may do multiple characters if we are comfortable, but then followed by only one student per person. I assume that if we want to play additional chars we will have to do a non-student ones (staffs like teacher, janitor) right?
Yeah jump on in the water is fine! & Yes, preferably one student per person. You can create additional characters that are staff such as teachers etc, or characters that can be found outside of the school in the surrounding towns, etc. or anything else you can think of. I'm open to suggestions :)
CS is here!

If the rule of one student per person doesn't go over well, I'd be happy to allow two. To allow you to roleplay in different elements / houses etc.

Yeah jump on in the water is fine! & Yes, preferably one student per person. You can create additional characters that are staff such as teachers etc, or characters that can be found outside of the school in the surrounding towns, etc. or anything else you can think of. I'm open to suggestions :)
CS is here!
Why does the CS say "Requested"

Does it mean to imply that our characters could be sorted against our own preferred decision?

Why does the CS say "Requested"

Does it mean to imply that our characters could be sorted against our own preferred decision?
It's for those that would rather take the test to be sorted. If you don't want to be sorted by me, you can just put what you want.

The CS has been updated to hopefully reflect / answer some of the questions here:

I'm altering the CS to allow for up to 2 students per person.
The "Requested" Fields only need to be filled out as "Requested" If you are taking the sorting tests, otherwise, please feel free to remove the "Requested" Portion and fill it out to your liking. (House, beast, powers, etc.)

The houses have all been color coordinated in the CS to reflect their elements.

House of Water is Atlantis
House of Fire is Inferno
House of Wind / Air is Nimbus
House of Earth is Terra

I look forward to seeing everyone's character(s)!

How would the water companions work? Would they have to stay in a stationary body of water or would magic allow them mobility on land?

How would the water companions work? Would they have to stay in a stationary body of water or would magic allow them mobility on land?
Oh, and can mine be a mystically occurring colony of symbiotic and variably shaped but anomalously genetically identical animals rather than just one?

I think for the sake of roleplay it could be conjured / summoned on land. Alternatively it could be a weakness that your character must be near a body of water but it seems too restrictive.

I think for the sake of roleplay it could be conjured / summoned on land. Alternatively it could be a weakness that your character must be near a body of water but it seems too restrictive.
Maybe magic gives them a humanoid form?

Maybe magic gives them a humanoid form?
Yeah, or because the school's grounds is on an elemental plane, elementals can be summoned anywhere throughout. Whatever makes it easiest for you :)
I'm not going too be harsh on specifics unless powers seem OP. Have at it!

Okay! I'm currently deciding between a kelpie and a merman for her beast companion.

Interested but question: Is 'Air' just referring to Wind/Air or does it include Storms/Weather related?

Decided on a Merman for her beast companion, added his appearance to the placeholder I have up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back