• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sekiranun

Procrastinating extraordinaire
Have you ever felt... odd? Like you were different from your peers and you couldn't explain why? Or maybe you could explain why, but you were just never able to do anything about it? Well now, you can! At Amajaku High, we pride ourselves on taking in all kinds of unique individuals. Whether you be a budding witch or warlock struggling to control your powers, or a demon looking to escape their place in the underworld, we cater to your unique abilities and provide the best high school experience we can provide. Even if you're not particularly mystical and just incredibly talented in a field, maybe you're a robotics expert searching to enhance their skills? You've found the right place! At the very edge of the multiverse is our little school, a place where myths and legends come alive and fantasy is closer to reality then you may think!
If you're able to see this advertisement, you belong here, at this school. Regardless of if you know it or not yet, so come on in! Our first year starts soon and we would love to have you!

(Amajaku High and it's associates are not liable for the safety of it's students and is not a part of some kind of larger supernatural plot.)

Hello! Amajaku High is a supernatural high school that's not as it seems. This will be my first time running a group and I'm excited to get into it. If anyone has any suggestions or wants to help run the school administration it would be greatly appreciated. We'll looking for both teacher and student roles if this becomes a thread.

This is amazing- I'll get character sheets up within the next 24 hours! Thanks to everyone who's shown interest so far!

Emperor1 Emperor1 Mr. Sparks Mr. Sparks Trektek Trektek Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia DuchessAnya DuchessAnya underuninterested underuninterested Manntylush Manntylush
Character sheets are up! :)
Noice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back