• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy WEI: OOC Discussion

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I just wanna know who peed in the sacred hot springs, and how much shit y'all been through together that you refuse to tattle on each other

Luness is more of the “shut up and listen to me” kinda leader, but also secretly will go out of her way to protect someone in a fight.

Luness is more of the “shut up and listen to me” kinda leader, but also secretly will go out of her way to protect someone in a fight.
Lol then yeah. I can see her having a hard time.

Would Montrizaur have a reason to see her as a leader? (Just so I can get an idea how he will respond.)

Lol then yeah. I can see her having a hard time.

Would Montrizaur have a reason to see her as a leader? (Just so I can get an idea how he will respond.)
Honestly, I was planning to have her lacking a real connection with anyone at the beginning and then for her to grow more attached to individuals over time. So, I doubt anyone would really look to her as a leader beyond the fact that she’s obligated to lead them. If your character is a strong follower, then it shouldn’t be a big deal, but we’re an odd bunch lol.

Then I do wish you luck! And if you'd like, I can be extra harsh on her IC to give you some extra narrative tension.

Montrizaur isn't really a follower. Or a leader. He is sort of in the middle ground of "I'll just do what I want". Like of of those cats to be herded, i mentioned.

Haha, I’m sure there will be enough tension as is. :P

oy, you fuckin loser you still grabbin morons for this shitshow

ᶦᵗˢ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶦⁿ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back