• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy We do Bite

Wonder Woman

Rpns Heroic Father Figure
Welcome to a world of war and destruction, a world split in half amongst the two reigning races: Vampires and Werewolves. C1 is the oldest child of the pack leader on the wolves side, trained fighter from day 1, C2 is a heir to the vampire throne. What happens when the two mix one day on the edge of the boundary? Will love blossom or will war triumph over all?

Along with this C3 is the omega of their pack, underestimated and ignored. Until they meet C4, the guard of the vampire royal family who takes a liking to the wolf. Overtime as their bond grows they risk execution and other punishments. Will they risk it?

Rules:

In a partner I'm looking for:

- Someone who's active

- Generally Detailed Posts

- Someone who I get along with

Message me if interested and if you think you fit what I'm looking for, we can choose to do both halves of the story, just the one or we can even change it a bit!

If you want to look at my other ideas check out my thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back