• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern We All Break Sometimes (Main)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Processing. . . .

outfit: here

mood: mixed(positive)

Arthur says. . . .

Arthur wasn't expecting Niila to ask her if she was okay. However for this case she was starting to feel better place in her stomach and it wasn't because she was nervous. "Yes I'm fine Kulta, don't worry.."

In truth, her hand was stinging a little bit, but she would would try to ignore it becaus
e it was something that she felt she had to do for her boyfriend.

She was annoyed that the other guy was complaining still. What now did he want? Now when Niila decided to speak up she she didn't know how to feel. It wasn't any sense of fear or worry for her sake. She could feel her body started to get warm all over. She knew that she brought out aside to Nilla that not many people saw, but it was interesting to see more sides to him. It gives her more things to love..and potentially fantasize about like what she's doing now.

After the cop guy had left Niila had kissed her on her cheek and called her his hero. Those words rang in her ears for a while a while as she started to giggle and smile.

At this point she wanted to kiss him. She wanted to kiss him so bad, but she knew that when she started she would not be able to stop nor would want to stop.. It was a dilemma that she was having internally.. how could she fix this?

Arthur came close to Niila once more and since the music was loud she had to speak into his ear. "Niila..if you could feel me right now.. you'd know I'm at my limit" she told him sweetly, her face flushed.

@Myling
coded by kaninchen

Screenshot_20220420-151802_Google-cropped.png

@OliWantACracker

Interactions: Winona

Mentions: ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

• O L I V E R • S A S A K I •

Oliver let her vent. He wanted her to. He felt like after what she just experience it was eating her up inside. Now after she let go of his hand he was practically at the hospital. He did park,but he wasn't about to let her go inside like this. His arms wrapped around her and pulled her into him. "Winona, you aren't being a burden to me. If you were I probably would've kick you out the car by now" he said trying to lighten the mood. "You're probably right. I don't need to hear all this. I want to hear about this. You need to let it out. You're a smart girl, I can tell..and we are practically stranger so don't worry. However I need you to feel a little better before going inside yeah?" Oliver said to her in a soft voice.

Usually when hes with his family he doesn't really talk it's more more of that he yells.. It feels nice to have somebody listen to you without yelling at them yet them,that's why he treasured their encounter a lot more.

Oliver wiped Winonas tears and hummed for a moment. "That kid in there is going to wake up and wonder if all of his efforts paid off. If you're alive. You're the first thing he is going to want to see because in that moment, for reasons only he knows, your life was way more important." He said smoothing down her hair and kissing the top of her head. "He will be okay and so will you..its just going to take time. Time is a precious thing" he finished as he patiently waited for her to stop shaking so vigorously from crying. Once she did he would look at her with his brown eyes.

"Are you ready?"

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

Harlow Roy
D0me.gif

Harlow had known Faith long enough to know her expression had something she wanted to say but wouldn't... And it most likely had something to do with their fall out, what else would there be to talk about? Watching Faith smoke, Harlow took it back from the girl and wrapped an arm around her, letting the high settle. Maybe now would be a good time for that conversation? She was relaxed and stoned and if all else failed she could just go back to their silence...
"Yeah I know my facts are right." Harlow responded and took another pull, thinking about how to approach this. She wasn't good with words, or how to express her issues. But it's not like she cared whether people knew, all they'd have to do is look at her and know something is fucked up there. "So are you going to tell me what you really wanna say or keep pretending like it's not bothering you." Harlow told the girl bluntly, not looking at her. One might perceive this attitude as rude and standoffish but if you knew her it's just her trying. Trying to talk about something she'd rather not talk about.
"If you're wondering why I ditched, I wouldn't feel too bad about it if I were you." She told her, inspecting the joint in her hand, "it wasn't anyone's fault really." Harlow said with a casual shrug. She wanted to feel okay telling Faith, but at the same time she had no plans to date or do anything more than sex with this girl so she didn't really find the why's important to what they had going on. Harlow was a slut who enjoyed her drinking and her drugs... No one really needed that in their lives, or should wants that in their lives because all Harlow would do is hold them back.
Mentions: r e i r e i

When Oliver collect Winnie in his arms she relaxes slightly. She slows her breathing so that she can calm down, but tears still leak out of her eyes and land on the older boy's shirt. The delicate hold that he has around her makes her feel like a kid again. For once she isn't burdened by her emotions and the will to keep up appearances.

When her breaths finally slow and she has loosely pulled herself together, she pulls herself away from Oliver. Her hands come up to meet his that rest on her face. She squeezes them and then nods. Yeah, okay. I'm okay for now. She whispers slowly taking his hands from her face and squeezing them.

Together they walk into the hospital, the blanket still pulled tightly around her body. The emergency room isn't busy which relieves Winona. She recognizes the nurse at the front, clearing her throat so that she can speak to him properly. Hi Wayne I just came to see my mom is it okay if you let us in? The nurse smiles at the pair of teens before letting them through the locked automated doors. Although Regina specialized in the OBGYN speciality, Winona would frequently find her in the emergency room. Her mom stood in front of a computer, inputting some type of information. Give me just a second. Winnie places a soft grasp on Oliver getting him to stop.

By herself she moves to her mom, trying to fix her appearance as best as she can as to pass off as if everything was okay. Her facade is back up. She quickly asks about Jean and if they're working on him. It takes some time for the nurse to search for some answers, Winnie glances back at Oliver who's watching her as if she were to fall apart again. She smiles at him to reassure that she's fine for now. Regina tells Winnie that Jean was indeed brought in but doesn't delve into anything more and before Winona gets bombarded by any questions, she throws her arms around her mother. It was to distract her from inquiring on why Winnie was asking about Jean, but also because she needed to relay to her mother that she loved her. Regina almost lost Winona and even though Winnie wasn't planning on telling her mother what happened, she knew that that would've crushed her. I love you mom.

I love you too baby. Regina kisses the top of Winnie's head as she returns the embrace. Are you sure you're okay? She leans back to look at her daughter. Yeah, I'm fine. Just wanted to let you know. And is it okay, if I borrow your phone, I dropped mine in the sink today. Her mother looks at her as if she's crazy but relents and hands over the phone. Okay, thank you. I'll see you at home. With a quick nod goodbye, Winnie walks back over to Oliver and grabs his wrist to lead him to a more secluded corner. Her eyes are momentarily on the phone screen as she texts her brother to come to the hospital.

Okay, she pockets the phone and looks up at Oliver. My mom's said he's here, he's probably in one of the trauma rooms. There's only four.

mood: confused; abandoned; lost; scared; in pain

Oliver's Car > Anchor Bay Memorial Hospital

outfit

playing:
Can We Go Back To Bed

by:
Bazzi

mentions: Jean, Chance

interactions: Oliver

tags: .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.

º º code by ditto º º

YOHAN
I'm out of my mind and fantastic.I hate love that I can read ahead of me

my burning chest
the liar
It's just a joke, I loved you
just a joke
Yurie Kokubu
mood: therapy
interactions: Celeria .Curious.Nat. .Curious.Nat.
scroll

A continuum from last skip.
(To wrap up that last scene)

Her finger had curled into his pinky. He tried to hide it in his face, but he was hot under his collar.

Purple-smoked lights and a thick brume of beer—it was never different from this. A racy mouth, being his own, was wringing-wet with another tongue. Pleasurably, his back bowed against a wall. A pair of hands- closely lagging to a hum of an outlying beat of heavy metal -made indents into the column of his neck. Yohan Cho was in a caprice of dizziness. Uncontainable, breathing quicker and faster, nudging his chiseled jaw on hers, details slipped from all that was flashing to him from her brunette hair sticking to her face and the peeling of his shirt…

And, her face.

“Haugh-” Moral and physical nausea strangled him. He turned his head away from Celeria, crushing her fingers in his grip. The brawns of his body and the boulders of his shoulders trembled as did his conscious all at once. Of each of what inhabits his mind, there was a focus on tin-rimmed drums sitting in the back of a band room with two sticks raindropped on the surface. He wanted to pick them up, but the ceiling reverses on him to a slow circling fan.

“Dee, what did you name it?”

Three months of summer, three months of fall, three months of winter, and three months of spring… They all passed till he was back in the same chair.

“November,” she said.

Walking alongside the parking lot slotted with cars between faded white lines, he broke out of his spell and said a bit breathlessly, “You cried your eyes out and I told you earlier that I find tears expensive.”

“The plan? Oh, that. We’re going to your office.” A measurable pause came for his impatient thoughts, “I do like seeing the faces of my foes.”

He made the gaffe of laughing, a stark contrast against all of his natural expressions, laying down his eyes at her big ample ones. He didn’t know what made him say it, but his words were undisguised and grotesquely heartfelt. They said the more you sinned, the higher the gallows were.

How high were they going to be for Yohan Cho?

Still, the words tore through his lips enchantingly, “It might be not in my position to say this since we are not much to each other but-”

“If you cry, you should cry because of me.”

“Otherwise,” he indiscriminately sighed with a singular range and volume, staring fondly at the tender sky where some of the clouds separated from the sun, “I will find no option, but to find fault with some part of the world.

© reveriee

MOOD: Tipsy, happy

OUTFIT: Costume

basics
MENTIONS:

Vinnie purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

INT:

Wynn travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR: Halloween partyyyy
tl;dr
Jenelle Kennedy
Let us be young, let us be wild
until the summer's over
Jenelle shook her head to dismiss his worries about his dance skills. "Aww nooo, I'm sure you'll do great," She insisted with a bright smile of reassurance. The redhead giggled as Wynn twirled her around, thrilled that he was willing to try. Thoughts of Vinnie were quickly chased from her mind as she was lead to another spot in the crowd, happy to go wherever he wanted as long as he'd keep dancing with her.

A little gasp of suprise escaped her when the boy pulled her close to him, her heart just about jumping into her throat finding herself in his arms suddenly. Her deep green eyes glittering with the excitement of being in such close proximity to her handsome friend. Jenny was still beaming even after her took a step back to put a little space between them, elated to see Wynn dancing and having fun after seemingly a lifetime of being denied so many of life's simple pleasures.

She was feeling so good and drunk and happy, Jenny couldn't resist taking the boy by the hands and pulling him towards her. Her eyes fluttering shut as she gingerly pressed her lips against his in a fairly chaste little peck to hopefully not come off as overly aggressive or overwhelming to him. Not really caring or giving much thought about any embarrassment or weirdness kissing her friend might cause between them later on. That was a problem for Sober Jenny to deal with--Drunk Jenny was having fun.
code by valen t.

mood

drunk, nervous, spooked

a random neighborhood

outfit

a tank top and jeans with some high sandals

tags

kennedy porter

diamonds are a girls' best friend

Alex was right, as Kennedy snorted the last bit of the white powdery substance off her keys, she was confronted with her ex's words repeating in her ear. Maybe she was a little insane but not worse than his new, pre-school girlfriend. Kennedy had said she was over him many times but sometimes she doubted herself since he was all there was on her mind.

Her mind wandered as she drove to her new place, Kaz had given her a head start and she was truly thrilled to see him again. Kennedy had always loved Alex's brother, his eyes, the way he handled himself and they definitely thought alike in many, many things. Unlike Alex, who had turned himself to everything they once stood for.

The phone on her lap ringed as if god himself heard her think, Kaz. Though she was excited to pick up, a voice shook her up from her daydream and she pressed the brakes as hard as she could. Her head softly hitting the steering wheel as she murmured some curse words. 'What the fuck was that?' Kennedy raised her voice as she slammed open the door, only to see a helpless pup cross the street. Her heart was racing as she sank down to her knees to call the animal over.

A hurried man came after the almost wounded animal and she immediately stood up again, eyeing the man up and down as she looked at him in disbelief. 'Do you know, how dangerous it is to not keep him on a leash? In this neighborhood?' Her voice was filled with rage which obviously came from a place of fear, she didn't want to be caught doing what she did and was scared that he might have called the police on her so the best option she had was to throw a big scene. 'I have to go home but you're lucky I'm in a good mood or I would have called my lawyers on you,' Kennedy rambled, it was a shame he was looking this good as she had a hard time keeping his eyes off him. 'You can move on now, take your dog and be careful, for his sake.'

nine lives

Screenshot_20220420-151802_Google-cropped.png

@OliWantACracker

Interactions : Winona

Mentions: ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie

• O L I V E R • S A S A K I •

Oliver didnt question when the nurse just let them in. Afterall she did say her mother worked here. Oliver wasn't going to delve into family drama. Why would he tell her mother that she almost died and that kid saved her? Or want his place and he knew that whenever she was ready to tell her she would, but that it wouldn't be for awhile.

He stood back while she talked with her mother, hugged her, borrowed her phone- but he stayed quiet until she talked of certain rooms.

"We'll stay with the closest one then, that is unless they took him for emergency surgery then he wouldn't be in any of these rooms right now. He told her as they walked down the halls.

1.. not him
2. Definitely not him..
3. That did hat a cast all over his body. I don't think the surfer boy broke A LOT.

As they walked up to the last room he knew she was nervous. What if he wasn't in there? What if he was hooked up to all those wires and shit? If he was Oliver told himself he would stay with her until that boy woke up.

Once they were going to look in room 4 there were a lot of nurses coming out the room. Some looked sweaty and worn out and others looked relieved. It seemed in room 4 it was the blonde haired boy, but it also looks like they just brought him back. That would explain all the exhaustion.

The doctor had came out of the room and looked briefly at the two. "How can I help you?"

Oliver decided to speak up instead of having Winona do it. "That's my cousin in there and I was going you could tell me if he's going to be alright" Oliver stated. No was his cousin? No, but it was easier to get information from the doctor if he said that he was family. The elderly man did and looked at the sleeping boy.

"Physically hes perfectly fine now. However we did have to use the defibrillators on him, but I won't know if he will be okay until he wakes up... and frankly I don't know when that will be-" that's when his pager went off. "Excuse me" he said before leaving. Oliver looked over at Winina before opening the door to the room.

"So until he wakes up we won't know.. that's unfortunate.." he mumbled

code by ditto (head empty go bonk)

MOOD: High af

OUTFIT: "Costume"

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Foster purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

tags
TL;DR:
tl;dr
Tabitha Carter
I wanna do the things that you only read about
Tabitha quickly found herself wandering around the Halloween party alone. Jenny's party, ew. One of her least favorite people. Tabs had arrived not long ago with Vinnie, but it didn't take long for her friend to subtly give her the slip, lest all the eligible girls at the party think he was saddled with a girlfriend. He wanted to get laid; she didn't fault him for that. Tabitha, the perpetual virgin, could relate. It was more like she simply recognized his patterns after becoming close with the Lowes boy since they started hanging out at the beginning of the school year. Not that Tabs would ever admit Vincent Lowes was her current best friend; the cheer squad would never let her live that down.

Growing up a loser all her life, Tabitha really wasn't accustomed to parties or social events, and thusly had no clue what to even do with herself there. After doing a few laps around the party searching desperately for Claire or one of the few others she was friendly with, she gave up and retreated to find a bathroom to hide in, at least for a little while.

After giving the door a quick knock she was shocked to find a rather fucked-up looking boy--not that his intoxication took away from his looks. He was quite handsome in fact, which instantly made Tabitha nervous since she was now forced to interact with him after bursting in on him. "Oh...um..h-hi..," The brunette stammered, doing her best to sound chill as she engaged in small talk with the cute boy in front of her. Absently zipping up her hoodie for fear he might be secretly judging a woefully miniscule chest failing to fill out her white crop top.

"Oh...no, I'm fine," Tabitha insisted when finally asked if she had to actually use the restroom, cringing how weird that sounded after she'd just barged in on him in the restroom. "I was just gonna hide in here actually," She admitted with the sheepish smile and shrug. "I'm not much of a party person. Um...are you on drugs?" The petite girl asked awkwardly, with more curiosity than any judgment in her tone. The boy confirmed, but to her suprise the admission was accompanied by an offer of a capsule filled with mysterious white powder. Thoughts of countless unknown effects this drug could have on her made her heart pound with worry, but the idea of this boy thinking she was "uncool" was the scariest of all, so if course she swallowed the offering.

Half an hour passed as the pair remained holed up in the bathroom. Tabs was about to give up on this pill ever taking effect when it hit her suddenly, first a strangely euphoric tension, like slowly ticking up and up on a roller-coaster before finally falling off the edge into a fuzzy cloud of ecstasy. It felt like her insides had liquefied in the most wonderful way. It felt very, very, veeeryyy good. A good feeling so intense she couldn't really speak at first, only able to communicate through laughing like a weirdo.

"Whoa...this is crazy," Tabs finally spoke up when she found her voice again, suddenly so hot she had to shed her hoodie completely. Giggling, she crawled into the boy's lap, suddenly enthralled with the feel of his skun under her fingertips as she ran her hands over his arms. "This is fuunnn..um..what was your name again?" She asked before dissolving into another laughing fit. A sudden knock on the door made her jump up with a gasp, only to fall over giggling against him once more. "We should probably leave the bathroom..." Tabitha mumbled, making no move to actually stand up.

code by valen t.

Della Bressett
florencepugh-florence.gif

Della was more relaxed than she'd ever felt before. Here with Blu, with nothing to hide and no more guilt on her shoulders, all those years she endured put in the past behind her. It was almost as if this, with Blu is what she needed to fully become Della Bressett and ditch Kate Chorro. With no sound around, Della felt herself grow tired and sat up from cuddling Blu, "I think we should go send the babysitter home" She told Blu, lightly playing with a piece of the girls hair before packing up the stuff and heading back to the basement suite.
She didn't expect any more than Everleigh still being awake and the babysitter looking super tired. Everleigh was a handful... But otherwise the babysitter mentioned Everleigh was good and Della paid the girl extra and the girl left. Hugging the little girl, she kissed the side of her head then let her go greet Blu excitedly as she went to the washroom to clean off the makeup and dried tears. After her skincare was all done and her hair was brushed out, Della got herself some pajamas and stepped behind the room divider to change, "would you like some pajamas?" Della asked Blu, knowing the girl would probably need some.
As she was digging through the dresser for some pajamas Della started laughing as Everleigh began asking for Dino nuggets, "baby it's too late for dino nuggets." Della said from across the room. To distract the little one though, Della went into the pantry to grab her a sucker. Most parents would scold Della for giving the young one candy so late... But after everything this little girl has faced she deserved everything she ever wanted. Thankful the babysitter had gotten Everleigh ready for bed, Della picked Everleigh up and then gave Blu a peck on the lips before she made her way to the couch and sat, watching whatever bazar kids show was on while she waited for Blu to change.
Mentions: r e i r e i

MOOD: up to no good

OUTFIT: NIGHTMARE

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Dylan Myling Myling

tags
TL;DR Ivy peer-pressures Dylan into drinking.
tl;dr
Ivy Dawkins
Don't threaten me with a good time.

Just as Ivy was about to rejoin the party, the unlocked bathroom door clicked open and none other than Dylan Lowes stepped inside, dressed as some kind of promiscuous glittery angel. Ivy couldn't help but grin underneath her cucumber suit when Dylan nearly startled himself to death entering the bathroom and seeing a gigantic green vegetable lurking by the sink.

"Holy shit, Ivy. You scared me so much I almost peed in my pants. Well skirt.. dress… whatever."

Ivy gasped loudly, full of dramatics as usual. "Whaat? Nooo, don't piss on yourself for little old me. I'm not that special." She tilted her head, her cucumber's eternal smile casting a hilariously coy look.

Ivy rarely said it aloud, but she liked Dylan. His three brothers were insufferable shitstains, and his daddy was the goddamn mayor, but Dylan had panache. Dylan would've fit right in with the Anchor Bay High cheer squad that Ivy now proudly called her clique. That was why as of yet, he was one of the rare few boys Ivy didn't bully too viciously.

Almost instantly, Ivy's eyes landed on Dylan's drink of choice. It surprised Ivy, to say the least, that Dylan would be drinking something so conservative at a party. Ivy, who had just downed a handful of liquor shots, wasn't much of a beer drinker. She preferred harder fare, something that would get her delirious enough to enjoy herself.

"Didn't know you were into that old man stuff." Ivy pointed at the beer can cradled in Dylan's hand. "You look like a dad at a disappointing kid baseball game with that. You're gonna want to chug that down if you got it, though. Don't wanna end up a designated driver for some puking babies." Her green arm motioned for Dylan to crack open the can.
"Cmon, drink up, take your piss, and we'll get out of this crapper and have some real fun."

code by valen t.

Last edited:
mood :
accepted his defeat about leaving the party sober

outfit :
mentions :
Vinnie purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

interactions :
Ivy Chimney Swift Chimney Swift
Lowes
;; Dylan
"You're special to me. Now I can take out the meeting with a scary cucumber out of my bucket list." Dylan joked to the younger girl's comment about how she wasn't special enough to Dylan pee on himself because of her. The youngest Lowes brother could only imagine what kind of facial expression the girl was making. Because of her giant cucumber costume there was no way to see her face. The only thing that could be seen was the coy yet devilish smile of the cucumber costume.

Dylan didn't know if it was supposed to be a cute family friendly veggie costume, but since it was Ivy who was wearing it, it felt like a silent threat. Almost instantly Ivy's eyes landed on Dylan's drink of choice and the boy knew he was screwed. His plan about switching the alcohol into water and pretending to drink alcohol wouldn't happen now. Ivy would totally bully him if he told her about his plan. "Didn't know you were into that old man stuff." Ivy pointed at the beer can Dylan kept holding. Apparently the bullying had already started, though it was not on the level Ivy usually went.

Dylan had encountered the gremlin duo bullying his brother Vinnie on twitter time after time. It was entertaining and Vinnie totally deserved it. However it made Dylan scared. Scared that one day people would decide that he was as much of an asshole as his brothers. For now he was seen as the most decent Lowes and he would enjoy the good light as long as he could. But there wasn't time to think about people's views. Not now when his plan was about to fail. He needed to process it further. "Umm.. I don't usually drink so I tried to just pick a safe option." Dylan grinned.

"Please, don't say that. Me a married man with ugly children and wife who seeks younger males while I bring money to the table? Bitch please, I wouldn't be this hot if that was the case." Dylan felt comfortable enough in Ivy's company to joke like this. If it was anyone else he wouldn't have dared to call himself hot. He didn't want to seem too full of himself. However, Dylan became a tad more serious once Ivy said he better chug down the drink if he didn't want to end up as a designated driver to puking babies.

"But I'm fifteen. I don't have my driving license yet. I wouldn't be able to drive anyone anyways." Fairly confused Dylan proclaimed. This chit chat had taken the boy's attention away from the fact what he would do with his beer. The attention was back once the gremlin commented on it again. "Cmon, drink up, take your piss, and we'll get out of this crapper and have some real fun." She said and Dylan grinned internally. He wanted to do a quick "look over there!" and spill the drink in the sink.

However he knew he would just embarrass himself if he did that. Ivy would never forget it. So instead Dylan opened the beer can hesitantly and put it on his lips. He started to chug down the drink as the girl had suggested. Soon all he could think was the disgusting taste of alcohol in his mouth. DId people really drink this shit. Dylan couldn't help but make a disgusted look as he continued drinking his beer. He was like a kid tasting alcohol for the first time. And truthfully speaking he hadn't drink that much before hand.

He had only tasted a bit of champagne when his parents were having fancy dinners with influential people or some shit. When anyone wasn't looking he would go and pour some champagne in a coffee cup. It didn't taste good either but Dylan remembered it being more bearable than beer. WIth these thoughts Dylan drank the last drops of the disgusting alcoholic beverage. He threw the empty beer can on the floor and looked at the eyes of his terrifying cucumber friend.

"Okay, done. Let's get out of this shit hole." Dylan said with an expression that was something between a smile and grin. He went out of the bathroom first and held the door open to Ivy. "Do you have any plans on how to make things more fun?" He asked once they both were out of the bathroom. DYlan didn't yet know what he should expect from hanging out with Ivy but whatever happened he knew he wouldn't be bored.
coded by reveriee.

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Dylan Myling Myling

tags
tl;dr
Ivy Dawkins

"Safe option? Puh-leeze. A little tequila and paint thinner never killed anyone." Said Ivy inexplicably as Dylan tried to explain the beer he'd picked out. "C'mon, though. Take it like a champ, dude. Chug! Chug! Chug!"

Dylan, bravely, did as told. Ivy nodded slowly, impressed that he didn't gag and spit it out. Beer, especially cheap party beer, was something of an acquired taste. Dylan was barely older than she was and very much still a kid… but Ivy had spent her childhood spiraling into this sort of thing. Ivy could throw back straight vodka like it was water. She didn't care that her case worker thought it was "a deeply concerning level of alcohol abuse in an adolescent." She thought it made her pretty cool.

"Good job, Dilly boy." Ivy congratulated as Dylan finally dropped the can to the ground.

As they exited the bathroom back into the main room of Jenelle’s house, Dylan asked Ivy if she had any plans to make things more fun. Ivy huffed in disgust. "PLANS? What am I, turtle boy? Bad bitches don't plan shit." Ivy retorted.

"We…" she paused for dramatic effect, striking a pose. "Are gonna start some shit. Set a fire or something. The works. We're gonna have REAL fun and see where the night takes us. You and I, Dilly... we're the real ones."

[/B]

code by valen t.

mood :
excited, euphoric

outfit :
mentions :
None

interactions :
Lowes
;; Dylan
"Good job, Dilly boy." Dylan smiled happily after hearing Ivy's congratulations. Hearing compliments felt good. It reminded him of when he was younger and he did everything to be complimented by his parents. The compliments had changed into constant nagging and disappointment once Dylan developed his own persona.

Once he stopped thinking about his parents' opinions as much. Well... they still mattered to him, but it was different now. Instead of facing their admiration it felt just as good to see them disgusted, pulling out their hair while wondering what had gone wrong in his raising. The answer was short and simple: everything.

But Dylan wouldn't spend the night thinking about his parents. No, he wanted to for once stop thinking about others opinions and genuinely have fun. And that is where Ivy comes in handy. The girl didn't care shit about anything and if Dylan just followed her, some fun and chaotic would surely happen. The youngling of the Lowes family just needed to let his guard down and drink some more... but definitely not another beer. It had made Dylan's face feel hot. Was that something alcohol did to people? He had no idea.

As they exited the bathroom back into the main room of Jenelle’s house, Ivy huffed in disgust to Dylan's question about her having any plans to make things more fun. "PLANS? What am I, turtle boy? Bad bitches don't plan shit." She retorted, and Dylan couldn't decide if he was feeling shame, admiration or entertainment. He laughed anyway no matter what the feeling was. "Oh, shit I'm sorry. I guess I'm just not enough of a bad bitch."

Dylan couldn't help but smile again as the girl striked a pose claiming they would start some shit. Set a fire or something. They were gonna have real fun. According to Ivy they were the real ones. The youngest Lowes decided to give in to the silliness and he as well striked a pose similar to Ivy but in another direction. It was as if they were from some silly high school musical or some shit.

Dylan could feel the excitement grow bigger in him. He did rebel in his own way, by dressing in a way his parents dismissed. But he wasn't one to do badly in school or cause problems. Tonight would be different and Dylan could barely keep up with his excitement. He was feeling euphoric. "We are. My suggestion is to drink more and see where it takes us. But no beer anymore." Dylan kept a small pace before saying "Yuck. and showing his tongue.
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Partyyyy

OUTFIT: Costume

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Calla travelbypages travelbypages

tags
TL;DR
tl;dr
Nico Trippe
Killing someone's vibe should be a fucking crime
Nico threw back the little cup of tequila, wincing as he swallowed. He chuckled as Calla pressed her head against his shoulder, voicing her worries about the house getting wrecked from to the party. "Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine. Nothing will happen to the house," Nico reassured, wrapping his arms around her. "And Oli's gonna be fine too," He added, giving the girl in his arms a little squeeze to comfort her, resting his chin on her head.

"Aannnd you have me around to help clean up, right? It'll take no time at all." He pulled back slightly to give Calla a reassuring smile, and without thinking, indulged in the strong urge to kiss her forehead before releasing her from his embrace.

After another tequila shot, Nico turned to his friend, studying her face with a frown. "Still feeling tense?" He asked, giving her shoulder a squeeze. Nico leaned in to lower his voice and speak softly in her ear so nobody around them would hear, flashing the vape pen he'd stashed in his pocket. "We could get high?" He suggested with a laugh and a little shrug, as he actually had no clue if Calla would be up for something like that.
code by valen t.

Wynn Jones
original.gif

Wynn had never had so much fun in his life. Growing up his idea of fun was chasing around the horses on the acreage, but this was a lot different. Back then he had no one to talk to besides the woman who raised him, and nothing to keep such a young brain entertained. The life of Bible verses and chores was beginning to feel like a dream as the alcohol settled in his system and his body just let loose. This life, surrounded by people to talk to, and a girl he enjoyed being around, is the life he had always dreamed of and wanted everyday for himself. The thought of going home at the end of this hurt his heart... He never wanted this to end.
There were also few things that surprised him with knowing as much as he did. But when Jenny pressed her lips to his he was caught completely off guard. She had pulled away before he could even react. Staring at the girl in shock for a moment, he then took her face in his hands and kissed her again. Being self conscious about how he was doing wasn't even on his mind and he didn't really care... All he knew is that he wanted to kiss her over and over again.
But to refrain from his wild thoughts, and to stop even more people from peaking in their direction, Wynn pulled away from the kiss and glanced around. His suspicions were right, there were a few curious eyes on them. He didn't blame them exactly... He was a strange kid they've never seen before. "Air... I need air." He told the girl with a laugh and took her hand to step out of the crowed of people. "Sorry about that." He said awkwardly, rubbing the back of his head. He wasn't actually sorry though, he wanted nothing more than to kiss Jenny again.
All Wynn had ever known is what he saw on his tablet when his mom left the acreage; T.V. shows and YouTube. He knew that it was normal for teens to party and drink, sex is taboo, and the want to grow up faster than what life allowed is now common. Wynn wanted to grow up, get out of his moms, experience what he was missing out on from being on the acreage. What he knew was that Jenny, though they just met, could help him break out of his little awkward shell if she tried... And he would let her.
Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes

Calla Gilles
d9cf63aee92584a3fd20881688591f2d3beab986.gifv

Calla pouted at the idea of cleanup. The house was already a disaster from the rowdy guys that she had learned were jocks. Of course they were the source of the mess. She just hoped there was no throw up to clean up. That would set her over the edge. Shivering at the thought she felt Nico put his chin on her head and instant comfort settled in. His reassuring was helping as well. Though others were concerned about Oli, she was confident he would do well here. He could go to school with no one holding him back, he could read whenever he wanted with no interruption, and everything he could ever want could be his if he just asked. She didn't know the young boys situation, but she knew she didn't want him to end up in foster care and knew that where he came from couldn't be good just from his mannerisms.
When Nico let her go, she looked up at him with a smile but when he flashed the dab pen she contemplated for a second. She did need to relax... Otherwise she'd be worrying about everything all night long. It's just the type of person she is... Of course Nico had convinced her to have a party. Biting her lip she thought for a moment before nodding her head. It's not like she hadn't smoked before. Foster kids were known to rebel. Some of Calla's best friends, who didn't live in Anchor Bay, were the biggest pot heads. "Okay, let's do it." Calla said with a smile and took Nico's hand to retreat to her room.
While she hadn't invited him up there yet, she was giddy for him to see her room, as well as "relax" for the rest of the night. She wouldn't doubt if they just ended up giggling and snacking for the rest of the night. Kicking off her flats, the girl went to the small window and turned the crank that opened it. Once on the bed, she patted for Nico to sit beside her. From her room she could hear the party, but when she leaned over and flipped on her record player, the sound was soon drowned out by some chill Indie music. She wouldn't let herself panic if she heard a crash of some sorts.
With Nico in her room, she felt a little elated. Before Anchor Bay all she had was a 10x10 dorm with a roommate who came home way later than a college student should. She'd never had anything for herself, and while she had roommates now, the idea of being alone again scared her. She had too many years alone, she couldn't bare the idea of having more. Now, she had a house, her own record player, friends that didn't try running away, and of course Nico... And the girl couldn't think of anything that would make her happier with her life now.

Mentions: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

MOOD: Tipsy, happy, content

OUTFIT: Heavy

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Ashley @tamarapasek

tags
TL;DR: Halloween party!
tl;dr
Dustin Thackery
We can kick it here for hours
and just mouth off about the world
"Come 'ere, Sugartits. Crackabs is here," Dustin joked in a fake deep macho voice as the young couple scampered outside, scooping his girlfriend up by the waist and playfully swinging her around. He set her back down but would only free Ashley from his embrace after he kissed her lips a few times, finally letting them continue their short walk to his house.

It was fairly late and all the little trick or treaters had since gone home, leaving the street empty, save for the handfuls of teens still out TP'ing the odd house or throwing eggs at street signs. "What'd you say? You're gonna...run away??" Dustin asked suddenly in response to a statement that was never actually uttered by Ashley, harkening back to her comment earlier that she wouldn't run off or get snatched away by a Cody if he were to stop cuddling her for even a moment. The tipsy boy grabbed her before she could answer, sweeping Ashley up in his arms to cradle her bridal style as he walked. "Bahaha, got you!" He snickered, clearly incapable of letting his girlfriend walk normally beside him in that moment.

"Yeah yeah, I have a key, dodo," He grumbled jokingly, placing her back on her feet so he could rummage through his pockets. Once they were settled in Dustin's room, he made her sit on his bed with her eyes closed, disappearing for a few minutes until he returned to place something soft and furry in her waiting hands. "Okay...open 'em!" He instructed, smiling as he watched Ash open her eyes a tiny black and white kitten blinking sleepily up at her.
code by valen t.

basics
MENTIONS:

INT:

Dylan Myling Myling

tags
tl;dr
Ivy Dawkins

"First things first," Ivy declared, marching back through the party with Dylan, predictably heading straight to the drinks table. For the kind of fun she was looking for, cheap beer just wasn't going to cut it. Like some kind of wizard or medieval alchemist concocting a potion, Ivy waved her hands over the drink table and began selectively pouring from different bottles: a heavy helping of clear liquor, a splash of soda, a dash of something else. The kind of cocktail that would give a seasoned bartender an aneurysm. "Here," she said, bestowing the drink in his hand with a flourish. "No more safe options."

Several minutes and a truly Irresponsible amount of alcohol later, the two young teens were giggling on the couch, sharing dirty jokes and cackling over the silly costumes of the guests. At last, this felt like a party.

Then, swilled by drinks and mischievous whimsy, Ivy got an idea.
An awful idea.
A wonderful, terrible, awful idea.

"Hey. hey hey hey. C'mere." The cucumber whispered loudly to the angel, like she was about to divulge a deep dark revelation. "I know what we should do. Get up." Clumsily, she slid off the couch and pulled Dylan up with her, wobbling on her feet a bit before gallavanting off to the kitchen with her friend.

Once there, sheltered slightly from the noise and hubbub if the party, they were alone. Still laughing maniacally from within the cucumber, Ivy ran up to the fridge and pulled open the door. "We're gonna make some art, Dilly boy. This shits gonna get us in the gallery for suresies." Hardly noticing how she was slurring her words, she knocked items around in the fridge and began pulling out every vegetable she could find. Stumbling upon a few ripe cucumbers, Ivy squeaked with glee and held them up in celebration. "Yessss!! The muses have guided us well!"

Whatever she was about to ask Dylan to do, it was probably going to be a disaster.

[/B]

code by valen t.

mood :
up to no good

outfit :
mentions :
none

interactions :
Lowes
;; Dylan
Dylan kept following Ivy who marched back through the party straight to the drinks table. The youngest Lowes brother could only guess where this would lead: into more drinking. He had never been drunk before and he wasn't now either. THe beer had made him feel warm but he wasn't sure if that meant he was tipsy. However, the boy had gave up on his plan of coming home sober. With Ivy as his companion that would never happen. So even now, Dylan couldn't do anything but look at Ivy who was pouring him a drink.

Ivy waved her hands over the drink table and began selectively pouring from a fair share of different bottles. Hints of liquor, splash of soda and dash of something else. It was almost mesmerizing. The girl had clearly been doing that before too. "Damn, ivy, you're like a wizard." Dylan proclaimed all mesmerized. The boy, however, didn't realize that Ivy's "cocktail" was something else. It wasn't anything he would find from the closest bars. "Here." She finally said, bestowing the drink in his hand with a flourish. "Right. No more safe options." Dylan repeated after Ivy.

For a moment, which was a moment too early to be so drunk, the pair of teens were giggling on the sofa. Ivy wasn't only someone Dylan looked up, but someone fun to have around. He should have known that even without the use of alcohol. The two of them shared dirty jokes and pointed out the silly costumes the other party goers were dressed up in. As if a terrifying green vegetable and slutty angel were any better clothing choices. Dylan was genuinely having so much fun and he wouldn't have minded if the evening kept continuing like this. However Ivy had something else in his mind.

"Hey. hey hey hey. C'mere." The queen of cucumbers mumbled lowly to her slutty angel companion like she was about to divulge a deep dark revelation. Dylan raised his eyebrows curiously as Ivy said she knew what they should do. Clumsily, she slid off the couch pulling Dylan up with her. So the two of them wobbled together back to the kitchen. Once there, the duo was sheltered slightly from the noise and hubbub of the party. They were alone. Dylan didn't know if he should be terrified or intrigued. He was possibly both.

"Ivy. You're scaring me. You act like some motherfucking main villain if the dudes in Bond movies were girls dressed up in cucumbers." Dylan admitted as Ivy kept laughing maniacally. Dylan knew it was too late to back off now. He just kept looking as Ivy ran up to the fridge and pulled open the door. Just what the girl was thinking? Dylan became more and more intrigued by the younger teen. "We're gonna make some art, Dilly boy. This shits gonna get us in the gallery for suresies." Ivy's words made Dylan nod enthusiastically. He wasn't the most creative person, but his family was rich so that meant he had seen his fair share of ugly yet appreciated expensive art.

It was something he could do too. DYlan went closer to Ivy, curiously looking at her getting up with all the shenanigans. She knocked items around in the fridge and began pulling out every vegetable she could find. Eventually she stumbled into a few ripe cucumbers. "Yessss!! The muses have guided us well!" The girl said excitement in her voice. Dylan was slightly confused by this, but he had the spirit. "All hail to the muses." He said, trying to hide his confusion. "Do we discriminate against other vegetables or can we use the rest too?" Dylan asked since he was unsure what they would be able to do with such a small amount of cucumbers.

Without listening to Ivy's opinion, Dylan went back to the fridge and took a couple tomatoes from the vegetable box. Then he grabbed one of the cucumbers from Ivy and started doing art... well more so he was back at them with dirty jokes. Dylan placed the cucumber in the middle and put a tomato on each side of it. He had to keep the cucumber up with his hand so it wouldn't fall off. He did his best to balance the green fruit. It stood up for a second before falling to the floor. "Oof." Dylan simply stated at the misfortune. "Well... I've heard this is something that happens when you're too drunk." He said while grinning.

The vegetable dick was only beginning for the chaos the pair of friends would do, and Dylan could barely keep up with his excitement. For once the Lowes youngling felt like he was truly living.
coded by reveriee.

Blu
the faker
Blu has never been this content before. It was like she was always trying to feel a hole, a brokenness inside of her. Even with Derrick, it was like she was only filling the brokenness, the emptyness halfway. Until Della, she never even noticed the emptyness, it was like it wasn't even there. All she noticed was how Della held her hand, and cuddled into her body and how right it seemed to feel like. All she wanted was for her to keep doing it forever but it was getting colder and later so when Del told her it was time to head back, she just nodded as she kissed the top of her head and moved. Helping pack up the things, and drove them to Del's small apartment.

Even she wasn't surprised that the babysitter and Everleigh were still up. Knowing Evers, it was probably because she was a handful to get to sleep or just sit down for two seconds. Even with Blu, she had a million questions, which was crazy but that was a 3-year-old toddler at their best. She waited until Della paid the babysitter and she left before she bent down to Ever's height. Waiting for her to notice her after talking to her mama, she softly smilies largely as her little one screams her name and runs to her. Picking her up once she's in her arms, she looked at her and smilied, "Hi, my little one. " She looked up at Della as she moved around grabbing clothes, going behind the divider as she changes her clothes. Blu would honestly love to be that divider right, she shook her thoughts out of her mind as Ever was talking to her asking about dino nugs. Blu just laughs softly as her mother answers her and then asks Blu if she wanted pajamas.

She just blushed as she softly told her "Yea...I would my love." She loved that she was instantly sleeping over without questions. This was where she belonged with them, and she wouldn't ever change anything about it. She wanted to stay here with them. She watched her as she went to grab her some pajamas and took out a sucker for her daughter. She wouldn't judge her for that, Ever was still a child and has been through what no kid should have been through. She would give her all the candy in the world if she could. Blu kissed the side of her little one's head as her love comes to take her, giving her a kiss in front of her daughter without thinking making Blu blush and smile as she kissed back.

She quickly went to change, seeing a beanie that she had let Del borrow and she never gave back, she put it on as well. She walked out smiling at Della as she pointed to her hat. "You know baby, I have been looking for this beanie forever. " Blu chuckled as she went to sit, cuddling into Della, taking the hand that wasn't wrapped around Evers and holding it softly. She looked at her and blushed. "This is ok right?" She wanted to make sure that she was allowed to do couplely things with Del in front of Ever, even if she did kiss her in front of her daughter. She wanted to make sure that the young mother was comfortable. "I don't know if you wanted to hide...me from the little one, I know I'm new, and she might be confused about it." She whispers softly to her. "I just want to make sure you are comfortable. I don't want to push you into something you didn't want to do really." She said as she looked down at their hands smiling.

the hill -> della's apartment
lovey dovey and happy.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Faith
the perfectionist sofie
Faith shake her head. "Your facts aren't always right. " She said glanicing at her while smirking "Didn't your facts say that I don't smoke, or that I cared about what everyone thought about me." She said as she let the girl take back the joint leaning back into her as she wrapped her arms around her. She felt the high set in and she smiled as she felt all her worries even the little ones float away. "Even though I have never cared about what everyone thought of about me. My asshole parents, my brother, and star yea, but no one else...aside from you beautiful. " She smirked as she looked up at her. Faith was a very blunt person in general, but she is also very honest when she's high so anything she says is hundred percent the truth.

She looked at her fingers as Harlow called her out on the fact she had something on her mind. She sighed and just whispered softly "I don't know what I did to make you leave my side. It's been on my mind all these years you know. " Faith played with Harlow's fingers as she talked "You act like I didn't miss you. Or notice you were gone. I did. " She remembers the first day that Harlow started to walk away from her. She canceled the daily sleepover that they always had. Something that they would never miss. That's when Faith noticed that she was losing the girl that was slowly growing space in her heart. That's when her Gomez genes started to kick in, she drowned herself in the popular crowd. Becoming the queen bitch she was supposed to be but she never forgot her from her mind. She hid her emotions and pretended like she was taught to. Gomez never let their true emotions show, it was taught as a weakness. Something that should be held inside of her. "I'm a Gomez beautiful, I was taught to never let emotions show. So I pretended, but that doesn't mean that seeing you across the hall, and talking to you while pretending that I didn't know you, didn't hurt me every time. I just...I handled it like I was taught to do."

Faith shook her head, as she moved out of Harlow's hold. Getting dressed in the clothes, that Harlow left out for her. "Not anyone's fault huh? Don't feel too bad about it?" She says as she stands up and glanced at her "You fucking asshole Harlow, just because you don't think you matter to anyone, doesn't mean you don't. " Faith says to her strongly. Weed also made her more confrontational, which was a lot because she was a confrontational person already. "I'm fine being just your fucktoy, because I know that's what you want but don't just assume that you don't matter to people. " She adds as she runs her fingers thru her hair, opening her phone and texting Mama M that she won't be back tonight. "You have always mattered to me. I don't care that you have changed. I don't give a flying shit about that. I..just really needed my friend back Har in any way. " She just whispers as she moves to the door. "I'm not leaving." She opens the door.

"Just need some fucking air. I'll be back. " She walks out the door, and goes out the front door, sitting down on the porch. She knew that this wasn't a good idea. Faith knew that she wasn't made to be just a fuck toy but she wanted Harlow back in her life. Everything was spiraling out of control, she was drowning in her own misery. It was like everything was falling apart. Her parents hated her even more than they did before, and it may be her fault. Winnie wasn't around. Chance was off getting high somewhere and she never could see what was wrong. Frankie wasn't in the same household or down the hall anymore. She felt like she was losing what made her, her. Faith started to breathe heavily as she begins to panic. Shit, not now, she thought as the panic sets in and it overwhelms her.

Fuck, she knew this wasn't a good idea.

harlow bedroom -> outside
panic.
travelbypages travelbypages Harlow ALittleRedLie ALittleRedLie Winona and Chance
coded by natasha.

Tatum Browne

As the movie played on Tatum was enjoying the quiet comfort she was having with Hudson, everything was calm, she didn’t feel any urgency even though she knew Ryker wanted to come over. She had wanted to first spend time with her friend and when she was finished and her time was available, she would gladly accept time with Ryker, but she wouldn’t cut the time with Hudson short because of someone who couldn’t openly commit to her, or even privately. As the credits rolled from the first movie finishing up Tatum skimmed through her phone nothing catching her eye in the moment and she closed it again. She really didn’t need to be on her phone constantly she worried about Max and was lying for him, so she needed to make sure he wasn’t blowing his own cover.

Once Hudson sat back down on the couch, she had to take a second to process Hudson asking her about a girl. He must see something in a girl if he was asking her if she had spoken with her. Though Tatum’s memory was a blur during her high school years being fueled by a mix of differing concoctions she vaguely recognized the name. Letting her mind sift through all the encounters, “The quiet girl? Head in some textbook or book? Her and I didn’t exactly hang in the same crowd. If she even had a crowd to hang out with. What do you want to know about her? I can ask around. I do have quite the connections around town, so someone will know something.” She felt bad not having much information on a girl Hudson was asking about but she would do her best to get the answers for him.

Tatum loved Hudson, she wanted the best for him and would do anything to make sure he got the best out of life. So, even if he didn’t want her to find out information, she knew she would have to stalk this girl, investigate everything about her to make sure her friend didn’t try to date a serial killer. But for now, she would keep her concerns and plans to herself. Hudson didn’t need to know that any girl was someone Tatum would have to investigate.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): travelbypages travelbypages

Bristol Ricci

As Bristol listened to Henri speak about what had happened during her time away, she herself felt bad for not keeping up with anything Henri had been in. Maybe it had been the hurt, maybe she was upset for being abandoned again by someone she cared about, by someone she thought had cared about her. But her words never expressed those feelings; how could they? Bristol was a nerd, an introvert, she didn’t keep friends for long and most didn’t want to put in the effort to stay around. So why had she expected anything different with Henri? What had given Bri any right to put an expectation on someone? Even as the older girl finished talking Bri was silent. Words were difficult to process in the moment. Her eyes were staring at the sleeves that covered her hands, staring at anything but the eyes of the person across from her that she knew was hurting. Should she be comforting? Understanding maybe? How did people act in moments like this? Was it even normal? Question after question was buzzing through Bristol’s mind, and she knew she was taking too long to respond.

After what felt like too long, “I’m thinking.” The words were soft, she didn’t want Henri to think she was mad while she was processing through everything. She wasn’t concerned if Henri didn’t like her, she just needed the other girl to know she wasn’t being ignored. With the night air sweeping across them Bristol finally looked up at the girl she still wanted to call friend, “The prodigal son was welcomed back with open arms.” Internally Bristol was ramming her head into a wall. What kind of response was that?

A small smile had formed on Bristol’s face, “Life has happened, but you are back and maybe we can still be friends. If you want.” The words now clung to the air around them and the air in Bristol’s lungs felt sharper than the air around the spoken words. Because for once she wanted to try and act like a normal girl. She wanted to learn to have fun, go to parties, maybe even date. Well maybe not. That seemed a bit scary but maybe start with fun and parties and work her way to everything else. She could learn to be like the other people her age. She could learn to enjoy life and what it had to offer.

Mention(s): Interaction(s): Myling Myling

Harlow Roy
AnguishedPinkCougar-max-1mb.gif

Harlow shook her head, a small smile of disbelief. Faith didn't get it. Harlow was the scum of this town. Born to a dad who didn't want her and a mom who can't stand to be around her. She didn't have anyone. Not even if there were people who did want her out there. She was a broken little doll who would be better off gone. Some days she even wondered why she was still around. While Faith yelled, Harlow didn't bother arguing back that while Faith had everything and everyone at her disposal, Harlow had no one. Not looking at the girl, she puffed on the joint. Had she not been smoking maybe she'd have some words for Faith, but for now she didn't want to hurt another person in her life, even if Faith wasn't fully in her life.
Even from when she was young, the only person who's ever been able to stand her is Foster, they clicked in the worst ways possible. When Faith moved to leave a small panic sped up in Harlow's heart but the reassurance that she wasn't leaving made that go away. Of course because Faith was just as lonely in this world as Harlow was. When the girl was gone she glanced at the lighter on her nightstand but wouldn't, she never could. She didn't want another thing to have to make excuses for. From the scars from her mom.
Concern took over when Faith didn't come back yet, not just for being left alone but for the reason that Harlow lived in the iffy part of town. Standing, she grabbed an oversized sweater that she had stolen from Foster at some point, and made her way outside to where she saw Faith panicking. "Hey, don't do that." Harlow told the girl, pulling her in for a hug to calm her down. While this was out of character, Harlow knew the feeling of not being able to come up for air, even when the air is all around. It was painful and sometimes dangerous. "I'm fucked up Faith. I'd only hurt you." Harlow told her, resting her head against Faith's. She knew even if she accepted Faith into her life, that unexplainable feeling inside her would still tell her she's alone.
With the life that was handed to Harlow, she had nothing and no one. Her future, when she thought about it, looked like a black hole of nothingness. While she could tell Faith all of this and maybe bring some light into her life, there was no one in the world who would understand what was festering inside of Harlow's dark mind. But, Harlow stood there comforting the one girl who could change her and whispered, "I don't think I was put on this Earth for good, I'll only hurt you."
Mentions: r e i r e i purplecowdutch purplecowdutch

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back