• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wasted Youth

Okay, I see! I appreciate your help! If I want to propose a new stereotype not listed, should I get that approved in this thread first? Or try my luck via CS?
Please put your submission in the cs! If we like them they will be accepted and that role will be yours! So you have free reign of every roles except for the roles that me and apolla apolla have chosen.

Hi there, I'm interested in this RP! I'm new to RPNation, so I don't really have the formatting down, but is it alright if I complete a character submission using Google Docs?

Hi there, I'm interested in this RP! I'm new to RPNation, so I don't really have the formatting down, but is it alright if I complete a character submission using Google Docs?
Hello! That’s okay if you’re new, for rpnation all you have to do it type the character sheet in text box at the bottom of the page, you don’t have to do anything fancy to it! Just filling out the form and having a picture of your character is good enough!!

Idk why I always end up shooting for problematic, antagonist type characters with these settings lol Something so fun about being the one who stirs up issues lmao

Please put your submission in the cs! If we like them they will be accepted and that role will be yours! So you have free reign of every roles except for the roles that me and apolla apolla have chosen.

Thank you! 😊 I went with an unlisted stereotype, so please let me know if that doesn’t work/I should try one listed instead.

Oh this sounds fun. Could I try my hand at the Prince? If not, I could try the skater.

You are welcome to apply for any role, as it's not first come first serve, though we do have a prince application. Skater doesn't have anyone going for it yet, and there's always a jock-type role or anything you can think of, really!

How long is character submissions open? Really interested but got two big assessments until the 14 (after which I am completely free)

How long is character submissions open? Really interested but got two big assessments until the 14 (after which I am completely free)

We don't have an exact deadline yet, but you are still welcome to make a sheet and all! If anything, your chara can just be late!

finished my character submissions. please let me know if anything else is needed. very excited for the possibility of writing with some of you familiar lovelies again <3

finished my character submissions. please let me know if anything else is needed. very excited for the possibility of writing with some of you familiar lovelies again <3

Yay! They look awesome! One thing, ahaha... I should have mentioned this, but can you add a mobile friendly version underneath? Fox just uses mobile ><

No it's cool! I usually do, I just forgot. Let me add one c:

i finally finished putting info for justin vu’s cs. i just need to decorate it lol but i can join the discord whenever

trystan trystan KaramelKarma KaramelKarma

Just letting you guys know that we plan on starting this tomorrow (or tonight). Sorry for so many tags, we just wanted to keep yall updated! If you finish your sheets, feel free to tag me and let me know!

I'm actually working on it now (: all I need to finish is his bio

I'm done! Sorry, that took a lot longer than I wanted it to.

How do I join the discord, if I'm accepted?

apolla apolla

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back