• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer Fantasy: The Doom Tide Comes

Thinking of making an Arabyan young woman inducted into the worship of Asaph at Lybaras. Someone with poison-based magic may come useful.

Hmmm...yes, yes, this all looks rather intriguing! Although, every single character idea that springs to mind is currently more unorthodox than the last.

I'll wait a bit for the other characters to be posted in order to gauge what will fly and what won't.

Hey, this seems like a interesting concept, any room for another amongst your ranks?

Hmmm...yes, yes, this all looks rather intriguing! Although, every single character idea that springs to mind is currently more unorthodox than the last.

I'll wait a bit for the other characters to be posted in order to gauge what will fly and what won't.
Sounds good to me!
Hey, this seems like a interesting concept, any room for another amongst your ranks?
Yep! We've technically only got 3 sheets up at the moment.

Ok, I just wanted to know the possibility of having a Norsca Mercenary hailing from Southern Norsca, who the few that rejects the four chaos gods instead to pray to another god worthy of respect, which would be a localized version of Ulric.

Due to him living in the South, he isn’t as big as his Northern tribesmen but still slightly bigger and stronger than the average person. Would this work or not plausible? archur archur

Ok, I just wanted to know the possibility of having a Norsca Mercenary hailing from Southern Norsca, who the few that rejects the four chaos gods instead to pray to another god worthy of respect, which would be a localized version of Ulric.

Due to him living in the South, he isn’t as big as his Northern tribesmen but still slightly bigger and stronger than the average person. Would this work or not plausible? archur archur
I was going to have a little bit of a talk about Chaos worshippers and whatnot, since we do have a "Chaos Champion of Malal" amongst the sheets, and I don't want to give the impression that chaos worshippers are acceptable.

They really aren't. I'm still debating on whether or not to approve that sheet.

However, Norscans who do not worship the chaos gods are quite widespread! Southerner gods are known by many different names in many different places. The Nehekharan god Usirian and the southern god Morr are a fine example. In short, yes. That sounds like a splendid idea. Just do be sure to give your localized god a name of some sort.

OOC Chat

Badda bing, badda boom, here's the OOC chat. Should have the main thread set up as well.

I plan to squeeze out an intro post in a week or so. I'll keep onlookers posted in the OOC chat from now on.

A little bump. To those many of you who expressed interest and never made a character sheet, we did start the thing. Here it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back