• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer 40,000 Genestealer Cultist Uprising: They Came From Below.

Jaredthefox92

Jaredthefox92
Genestealer POV:
Congratulations! You're a genestealer cultist! Whether by direct transmission, being born from a pervious genestealer generation from your Neophyte parents, or perhaps being experimented on. On the mining Forge World of Quadraxis V your life has been one of toil and servitude to the God Emperor. Except, you eventually get inducted to the cult.

Imperial POV:
For the past months you have been making sure your workers toil to meet their quota to pay for your world's collective Imperial Tithe, however you have been noticing some rather odd activity with the workers in the middle and lower hives. Production has been hampered and several assets for mining equipment have gone missing. Suspicion of a workers strike, or perhaps even a revolt is leading grounds for an investigation to the issue that is well underway. Your PDF forces are as far on normal patrol duties and your Administratium is none the wiser.
1677791157777.png

Characters:
I would like for this roleplay to be a character based narrative roleplay, where your characters are each individual members of the cult or perhaps the Imperial Planetary Defense Force. I am wanting this to not have much Astartes as I would like for this plot to be one of an interior threat rather trying to attract a Hive Fleet rather than just a big Tyranid fleet already in the system.

Genestealer Cultist characters can be from any generation of genestealers, (with some exception such as a Magus that I plan to be, or a Patriarch that should be discussed). Your characters can be Acolytes, second generation, third generation 'human' looking genestealers, Neophytes, Purestrain, and even Aberants!

Imperial characters are human, but one or two tech priests on site to maintain the mining operations can be allowed. I am looking for your run of the mill Imperial characters and officers. Think of your average administration and governance on an isolated mining world. I am rather hesitant to have Astartes characters at the start, mostly until the uprising and riots get too much for the PDF forces, but I can allow some Inquisitors.

Rules:
1.To fit the theme of a Genestealer Cult uprising, as such we shall start small with cultist activity here and there and some investigations. Genstealers will start in the underhive and the mining quarries and Imperials will be in the middle and upper hives. Once things heat up I will allow the Imperium to requisition for reinforcements, including Astartes.

2. Standard roleplay TOS apply, this is a group 40k RP so I am sure most people would be aware of this.

4.Both sides have to be social, as such you're expected to RP well with others and not try to have 'main character syndrome'.

5.We will start off with narrative rules, but we can dice roll to decide attacks if there's a conflict of roleplay intersts as far as combats.

6.I will be making a character sheet to have others fill out if this catches on.

7. You will play individual characters working on a team on either side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back