• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of Dragons (open and accepting)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Savitar

War of Dragons

Dragon-Fight-dragons-1149427_1600_12001.jpg

Rules
No one is god or god like
Treat other players with respect
Everyone can die

Max of 2 characters
Follow ToS
Post need to be at least 2 paragraphs.​

Last edited:
Pheovanara is a widely diverse region. More towards the middle or one could say slightly south are the halfling lands, Lasite. It's mostly grasslands and rolling hills. Across the waters and to the east rest the wastelands belonging to the orc. Just above the orc is the Underdark. A place where the sun never seems to shine and home to the drow (dark elves). To the west are the elven lands. Also called the Teavell Empire. In the northwest area is the human kingdom, Lourean. Just to the east of them are the Dwarves in the empire of Drovura. To the southeast, where no one dares to go are the lands the Lich has claimed for himself.

For as long as anyone can remember, the races have been at war with one and other. Noone willing to compromise over lands, resources, power. Then something happened. The dragons grew tired of the fighting and wars. Tired of their own kind being hunted almost to extinction. So the dragons made an unsteady pact with the rest of the world. As long as the fighting is dulled and everyone at least makes an effort not to destroy everything. Then a few of each race would be granted a dragon. And for a time this worked.

That was until a Lich by the name of Qrek'zed not only found away to control a dragon for himself. But he has ended up with an army of dragons. Making his home in the southeast. Qrek'zed has started to wage open war on all who doesn't serve him.

Last edited:
a61dc6af88b2358f27f123b99cb518af.jpgBased beside a forest, the crossroad of Kaladorei is home to elves. This crossroad wasn't built by a forest by accident, as it has an abundance of minerals, which is of great importance to the people of Kaladorei and its success. The crossroad itself looks delightful. With its copper rooftops, wheat straw walls and calm and quiet collection of ponds, Kaladorei has an entrancing atmosphere. Many people claim the main attraction is the old bar, which was built 66 years ago and designed by dwarves.

It wasn't a place Rikerin wanted to find himself in. Drow and elves have never gotten along. It didn't matter if he pulled away from the rest. He would still be hated and treated lower than dirt. Worse, he would most likely only make half the coin he normally would here. But at least there were jobs to be had. No matter where he went there was someone wanting to have another killed for one reason or another. And killing was something Rikerin was very good at.

But today was bright and sunny without a cloud in the sky. Today he simply didn't fill like doing the job. Maybe it was because the youth on the chopping block reminded Rikerin of himself when he was that age. Or the fact the sun bothered his eyes. Whatever it was, he simply wasn't in the mood. So instead, he at quietly under a tree a few yards outside of town playing his reed flute. Every so often stopping as he heard something big heading slowly in his direction.

!kili-forest-dwarf-archer-fantasy-game-lord-8gV5.jpg In the forset outside of Kaladorei

Olind was spread out in the back of his giant sloth. It moved as slow as snails but it was so soft and fluffy. That's all that mattered. That and a sloth as big as it could push over trees if need be. Not that it was necessary. But the cracking of their movement could be clearly heard throughout the forest. Sometimes sounding mean was all it took for a peaceful track across the lands.

His arms folded behind his head and legs crossed. "Let me know when we get to Kaladorei. You can be on your way then." He said with a yawn. Quickly followed by a yawn from the giant sloth. "Don't go to sleep on me now. I'll have to make me some new sloth fur boots with a matching cloak of you do."

Both he and the sloth almost didn't notice the drow setting under the tree. Almost. That was if he wasn't playing the flute. The sloth came to a stop as soon as it broke through the tree line and curled up on the ground. "Fine you can sleep. This should be close enough." Sliding down off the sloth's back, Olind landed in a crouch as she looked around. The drow was a most unexpected surprise. A hand quickly moving to the hilt of his axe. "Drow." He said simply. "Do you know where Kaladorei may be?"

a61dc6af88b2358f27f123b99cb518af.jpgThe dire sloth bursting forth was the last thing Rikerinhad expected to see. That and the dwarf rider. With a gaping mouth, he tucked his reed flute back into the pocket. "You're here. This is it." He replied pointing to the buildings not so far away. Slowly standing, Rikerinhad took a walk around the creature. Giving it a wide birth. Last thing he wanted was to anger the thing. Surely the dwarf was drunk. That or maybe since he was a dwarf that meant he was sober for once and didn't know how to handle it.

"Anyhow, If that's all I want to get back to my nap. " He had an assignment that he didn't want to finish. Maybe if he got someone else to do it? He eyes the dwarf once more with a the corner of his mouth tugging upwards. "Say, since you seem lost, let me buy you a round?" He didn't want to kill the kid but maybe tricking the dwarf into it wouldn't be so hard.

"In fact, let me buy you two rounds? Any conversation that's not coming from a high elf is good conversation." Looking back to the beast then to the dwarf. "That's beast isn't coming is he?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back