• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy War of the Dragons (A High Fantasy Medieval RP) (Closed)

An RP with a focus on dark medieval realism, with fantasy sprinkled on top? I'm very much into this.

I have ideas for a Lord on the rebel's side as well as The Lord Marshal on the Loyalist's. I'd love to discuss them further with you before I decide on which

sup rust! this actually looks pretty interesting, just wondering if there are multiple races, or are we rockin with just human roles

sup rust! this actually looks pretty interesting, just wondering if there are multiple races, or are we rockin with just human roles
Magical races do exist, though some have become rare. Elves exist in the thousands, as most of them either died or disappeared into the Feywild. The dwarves usually just keep to themselves, and have only a few strongholds left. Halflings and gnomes are most common, besides orcs. The rarest race is the dragonborn, and you may go your entire life without seeing a single one. And while I'm thinking the Queen has good intentions, that doesn't mean everyone on her side is good. Some genuinely believe in her, some think the same but are ruthless, and some are just in it for the money and status.

The CS is up!

Im might want to make a mercenary, but she her magic lies in a curse that she bears. I´d like to clear up the details with you in private first, if possible?

Hey! This looks really interesting, and I am a history nerd, so I look forward to a more "honest" medieval setting with room for fun things. I'd like to nab a Lord/Lady spot for the rebels, but I have a question: Are the Lords/Lady purely political, as would (to my knowledge) realistically be the case? Or can they function as generals or commanders on the field, or does it vary from person to person? Thanks!

Yay! I'm thinking it varies. Lord/Lady spots are more of a general thing, for people who have sway in the kingdom just under the Marshall. So a duke, Baron, or count would work, as would a general.

Question: How long has this three front war been going on, or how long has each individual war been occurring perhaps? And how long has Darius been ruling?

The Three Front War has been occuring for about three years now, with the only thing stopping Byrne from being completely overwhelmed being the kingdoms also fighting one another. The war with the orc tribes had been going on for centuries, usually breaking out into larger conflicts every few decades. Then the kingdom to the West declared war after a border dispute, and then the one to the East saw the opportunity to expand and joined in as well. And let's see...the civil war truly began around a year ago, when the former War Marshall defected and pledged himself to the Queen.

Lys to the South, seperated by a mountain pass inhabited by the orc tribes, is the Lyssian Empire. They are incredibly loyal to the rebels, seeing as Mabynn's son is the Emperor, though they have not officially supported the Rebels. To the North is the Fifteen Clans, a Gaelic-esque collection of warring clans. They're mostly apathetic to what happens in Byrne, and have decided to remain neutral. To the West is Galvant (pronounced Galvon), who are pretty on board with the Rebels, if it means no more Darius. Though like Lys, they are not direct supporters. The Eastern invaders, the Tirinian Theocracy, is using the Rebels to weaken Byrne before they take it all over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back