• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Wanted: Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third

atreqhukea

Hello there!

I am searching for a wonderful person who would give their precious time into roleplaying as Hiccup (HTTYD movies universe). I would like to explore one of my dragon OCs in the world of HTTYD.

My dragon OC:
Name: Saphirinna
Colour: blue
Character traits: she is like a cat. She is fine with whatever you do until that breaking point where you annoy her so much she just eats you.
Occupation: She is an immortal dragon from another realm. She is fed up with everyone and flying off to a new world is a vacation for her.

I would prefer the post HTTYD 3 setting, but any setting would be fine for me.

Update:

Possible rp path:

Hiccup, a widower with 2 children. He had lost Astrid to an illness a few years ago and it is still hard for him to return to normal ways of life. Without both Toothless and Astrid, he only has his children to live for, and even so he is but a shadow of who he used to be. One day he wanders off into the forest and finds my OC. (Possible Eragon by Christopher Paolini crossover, my character may be a Dragon Rider who ended up in the HTTYD universe somehow). She has recently lost her son in a war and desires nothing but to grieve in peace. When the two and her dragon meet, they both get more than they bargained for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back