• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wallfower Agency - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ah, I see. So you have chosen death.

But honestly, I love drama. Nothing worse than a bunch of strangers actually getting along.
meh, getting along saves treadmill posts lol. But its all good. Issie and Corki gunna get along juuuuust fine. One talks too much and the other YELLS too much lol.

He's just a little tsun-tsun you just gotta be gentle and they be swooning in no time! ;^P

In other words, g r i m g r i m this is your last chance to make any update on posting status of any kind. I will be closing this first chapter to any new characters upon my next post. Which should be sometime in the weekend. I have a lot of character art to do still...

Last edited:
He's just a little tsun-tsun you just gotta be gentle and they be swooning in no time! ;^P

In other words, g r i m g r i m this is your last chance to make any update on posting status of any kind. I will be closing this first chapter to any new characters upon my next post. Which should be sometime in the weekend. I have a lot of character art to do still...
So sorry for the late response, gonna have to drop unfortunately!

Juju Juju love the post and tysm for playing along with Corki just dropping the wall of blabbing at Brie. My gosh, the whole "hmmm... maybe i shoud play along and get free lunch tmrw..." I'm ded lol

But like just want to clarify: Corki actually stood in front of Brie to shield her from 'the gunman' and readied to grab Brie and run if it went down. It's her subconciously being protective of her friends. She was gunna try to talk 'the gunman' down but then like Dai shows up and confirms that Corki is not the only one who got the Wallflower message.

But like if Brie interprets it as Corki hiding behind her that's cooools too. Kinda funny fr.

......aaaaand I think Corki wants to still try to be friends with 'Bonesy' anyways lol

oh that's my bad! I'll fix up the post right away! Sorry, I wrote it at 1am and it made sense to my brain at the time lol!

aaand i think all of us would be tempted with that free lunch offer ;)

It's all fixed up now! Thank you for telling me, i totally messed that up haha 🤯

I added a bit more to Isa's character sheet: an image of his physique and some extra details in his background that make him seem more 'real', I think.

The power of friendship and/or love isn't going to help you kick a 230+ pound guy off his feet when you're 5'3" and weigh in around 119 to 123 pounds. That weight needs to be mostly muscle. I would say Isa is around 85-87% muscle.

its all fine and dandy until your opponent has creepy powers

Does anyone still want to respond? I will delay my next post if someone intends to make some kind of post. It's not necessary. You can just bundle reactions until after I move the setting. But it would be retroactive, so it might be a be awkward chronologically.

Up to ya'll!

Last edited:
Does anyone still want to respond? I will delay my next post if someone intends to make some kind of post. It's not necessary. You can just bundle reactions until after I move the setting. But it would be retroactive, so it might be a be awkward chronologically.

Up to ya'll!
I'll just backtrack in my next post with responses to previous events. All goods. Like always thinkin that its more important to push forward first.

Does anyone in particular want to be the one who knocks on that door?

I have no preference, but if there is more than one person that wants it, maybe flip a coin or roll a dice?

oh you know Corki will knock on that door.

but I can wait. thinkin i'mma do my post in 2 parts. The first part will be her trying to annoy Juju Juju Brie into becoming friends with her. next will be after everyone posted and react to see who will knock on door.

Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf is umbrella lady still available to talk to in the garden or did she already take off?

Bonesy is going to have a new friend, aww!

And yes, she is hanging around the garden, so feel free to attempt communications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back