• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wallfower Agency - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Brie is suspicious of 'strange' buildings now so she'd let the others approach it first x'D

Seriously considering have Isa throw a potted plant at the door, the same plant the umbrella lady just watered.

Just kidding. ^33^

Just because in this rp, everything and anything can go wrong, doesn't mean it shouldn't go right when it should. Unless, it does when it doesn't.

KNOCK TO OPEN. OPEN TO KNOCK. it's that simple, right?

Hope that clears things up!

Anyways, I've been working on sketches for different characters... I still don't have a concrete design for the elusive Mr. Wallflower yet, haha... sweats
But I'm hard at work! Just to prove I'm not goofing off, here is a small preview of a future character! Still in sketch phase... but that's just how it is...
A lot of these end up in sketch limbo. I really hate being indecisive about these designs. Sometimes I wonder if I'm going too far, or if I'm not going far enough. As a GM, I worry if I'm doing enough to immerse people into the story. So I make art for it, and stuff... I really want the aesthetic and mood not to come off as too cartoonish, but I don't want it to be too boring either. So I'm stuck. Whatever, I'm going to continue drinking. And probably, probably, most likely regret making a post like this when I wake up tomorrow morning~!
sketch character wallflower copy.png

Last edited:
Just because in this rp, everything and anything can go wrong, doesn't mean it shouldn't go right when it should. Unless, it does when it doesn't.

Anyways, I've been working on sketches for different characters... I still don't have a concrete design for the elusive Mr. Wallflower yet, haha... sweats
But I'm hard at work! Just to prove I'm not goofing off, here is a small preview of a future character! Still in sketch phase... but that's just how it is...
A lot of these end up in sketch limbo. I really hate being indecisive about these designs. Sometimes I wonder if I'm going too far, or if I'm not going far enough. As a GM, I worry if I'm doing enough to immerse people into the story. So I make art for it, and stuff... I really want the aesthetic and mood not to come off as too cartoonish, but I don't want it to be too boring either. So I'm stuck. Whatever, I'm going to continue drinking. And probably, probably, most likely regret making a post like this when I wake up tomorrow morning~!
Hey, don't stress yourself too much about making your paintings perfect. They're really good in my opinion! The two you've already showed us (including this one) are all really beautiful and creative. I mean shit, look at the detail from the hair to the laces on the shoes. This is the sketch?

awesome! I love their outfit!

Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf I'm not an artist myself (I can draw pretty detailed stick-man) so my critique is worthless imo... I do love her shoes.

As for your GMing, being too hard on yourself is a good thing. There is a saying: "Aim for perfection; achieve excellence". Nothing is perfect bro, but achieving excellence isn't easy either.

I think you're doing an excellent job as a GM.

Fighting!!

Much regret. I blame it on the alcohol.

But thanks for the words of encouragement! I will continue to work on improving everything.

I have been compiling notes to incorporate all the backstories and bits of character history into a long form narrative. We shall see how effective I can do it.

Wow that is amaaaaaazing!!! She looks like Corki's long lost sister. Like she even gots the overcoat too. Just add skateboard LOL

But k so lkie posted for Corki! This is the first part where she just annoys Brie (Not Bonesy. It's Breezee now lol) but still tries to make friends anyways. I'll have a 2nd part dealing with the knocking on the door after the rest of us post up k?

Hey- ho? Is that the first knock-knocker who dares approach the door? DAMN. I should be excited, and I am... But that means I have to hurry and finish the designs. Where are the magnificent corgi butts.

I need extra power.

True, it does have a sick soundtrack.

Umm. I have been quite busy this weekend. But I will ping people when I get back home, to see if there are any updates on posts.

Lillian_4 Lillian_4 Any updates on your next post? I have been busy lately as well, with language lesson and my own personal work. So I don't want to put that much pressure on you. But any update would be nice for me to make a schedule.

I am looking into getting some new ink and stumbled across this. Reminded me of Umbrella. I thought it looked pretty cool.
11-Beautiful-Forearm-Tattoo.jpg

That's pretty sick!
Where are you planning to get the new tattoo on your body?
Likely going to start on a big piece on my left upper arm from shoulder to elbow. I want to get a portrait of Lilith. Probably will also have him do my right fingers. I have ink on my left fingers but not my right yet. So this is my inspiration so far.

Attachments

• IMG_20221119_171413.jpg
    IMG_20221119_171413.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20221119_171414.jpg
    IMG_20221119_171414.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20221119_171414 (1).jpg
    IMG_20221119_171414 (1).jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20221119_171414 (3).jpg
    IMG_20221119_171414 (3).jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20221119_171414 (2).jpg
    IMG_20221119_171414 (2).jpg
    195 KB · Views: 3
ManicMuse ManicMuse If I had even mentioned getting ink to my parents, I would get the wooden spoon.

61fD1+LHdnS._AC_SL1400_.jpg...You see this...This is fear objectified.

So...as a result of my upbringing, I have an aversion to tatoos being on my person. Not my thing, heh.

ManicMuse ManicMuse If I had even mentioned getting ink to my parents, I would get the wooden spoon.

View attachment 1041503...You see this...This is fear objectified.

So...as a result of my upbringing, I have an aversion to tatoos being on my person. Not my thing, heh.
That is too funny. My parents opted out of having a say in my life. I enjoy my heathen tattoos.

When I look back at it, it is funny to me as well. When my parents found out that my younger sister had a tattoo just last yeat (a secret I had been gaurding for at least 4 years) they didn't even care.

And to be completely honest, they never used that "morning star" on me, only the regular wooden spoon. The morning star was only used for intimidation, that's how I knew they really did love me.

When I look back at it, it is funny to me as well. When my parents found out that my younger sister had a tattoo just last yeat (a secret I had been gaurding for at least 4 years) they didn't even care.

And to be completely honest, they never used that "morning star" on me, only the regular wooden spoon. The morning star was only used for intimidation, that's how I knew they really did love me.
See, your sister already broke them in. Its time. lol

Artist Tattoo GIF

Those are cool! If I ever get one, I dunno what I would even get...

I always wanted neck tattoos though. I'm old enough to make my own decisions, so nothing is really stopping me... I guess outside of my laziness haha...

Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf Questions:

• did the BPAs all leave in the same direction/exit?
  • any of them have any white flowers showing on their way out?
  • is this place we're in block out GPS?
  • are there more files and papers on or around the table we at lol

1. Yes.
2. Not that you can tell.
3. It would appear no signals are connecting. But your phones can still do their internal stuff, like use of the camera, audio recording, etc.
4. There are paper files everywhere, but not directly on the table.

Lillian_4 Lillian_4 Any updates on your next post? I have been busy lately as well, with language lesson and my own personal work. So I don't want to put that much pressure on you. But any update would be nice for me to make a schedule.

Sorry, I've been busy, will try to get something out tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back