• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wallfower Agency - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf Sooooo like has it been long enough that we don't get the shocking feeback from our phones now?

Also are we pissing people off by gathering right there in the middle of the sidewalk lol
It's been a few days since the package. Your character had a reaction with feedback in your post the morning, so to keep in continuity, I think it's fine to say a few people might have some prolong susceptibility. Other people have used their phones, but what I can tell none put it against their head. So they are fine.

And to the second question, most likely, probably.

Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf You never said being able to solve riddles was a requirment of the RP! 😝 In all seriousness I am going to make my character as dense as I am with riddles.

Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf You never said being able to solve riddles was a requirment of the RP! 😝 In all seriousness I am going to make my character as dense as I am with riddles.
This is a paranormal investigation RP (mostly)! ! ! There is at least some kind of riddling and fiddling!
Don't worry, that's why you're not alone out there. Depend on your pals. :^D

Just a reaction post on my part, acknowledging everything in continuity. I'm giving the opportunity for people to reply or make a short reaction. If they want to. I will close the scenario once I get enough confirmation that everyone is ready to move on.

Just a reaction post on my part, acknowledging everything in continuity. I'm giving the opportunity for people to reply or make a short reaction. If they want to. I will close the scenario once I get enough confirmation that everyone is ready to move on.
Works for me, I've been out of written RP like this for several years. Trying to knock the dust off. I need to get used to typing my reactions to others again. D': My brain has gotten lazy with live games. lol

Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf My Isa, '...a cautious little flower...' *Swoons*

Fyi to the gang, I usually do 1x1 rps and maybe I'm just old school... Just not into the habit of rating IC posts. Just wanted to say that I did enjoy reading everyone's stuff. :closedeyessmile:

Fyi to the gang, I usually do 1x1 rps and maybe I'm just old school... Just not into the habit of rating IC posts. Just wanted to say that I did enjoy reading everyone's stuff. :closedeyessmile:
But I want cookies.

Sesame Street Eating GIF by Muppet Wiki

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo
I CAN SEE THEODORE PULLING OUT THE BOOK AT SOME POINT AND YOUR CHARACTER JUST DIVES UNDER THE NEAREST FURNATURE AHAHAH
Pshhh... yeah right. my girlie is fearless and ferocious!! Notice how she grabbed Briella? Like that is bravery!! like she soooooo not gunna pull her forward and use her as instant meat shield. Nope. Not a chance...

lol but tbh i honestly do think Corki is a fan and subbed to "Rafe's" webcomics...

Pshhh... yeah right. my girlie is fearless and ferocious!! Notice how she grabbed Briella? Like that is bravery!! like she soooooo not gunna pull her forward and use her as instant meat shield. Nope. Not a chance...

lol but tbh i honestly do think Corki is a fan and subbed to "Rafe's" webcomics...
about the be the only fan in history to get a signed copy >:]

angry dog GIF

I am just waiting for someone's character to tease about Corki's name.

angry dog GIF

I am just waiting for someone's character to tease about Corki's name.
Welllllll lets see.... so far she been hit with: 'spunky and boisterous punk fashionista' , 'Emo-stripper Barbie,' and 'Hurricane Corki' i think so far... Aaaaaand still standing as reigning world champioooooonnnnnn!!! So yeah, bring it then!! lol

Fyi to the gang, I usually do 1x1 rps and maybe I'm just old school... Just not into the habit of rating IC posts.
Everyone is a beautiful little flower! Thorny and prickly as some may be...

Welllllll lets see.... so far she been hit with: 'spunky and boisterous punk fashionista' , 'Emo-stripper Barbie,' and 'Hurricane Corki' i think so far... Aaaaaand still standing as reigning world champioooooonnnnnn!!! So yeah, bring it then!! lol

Going with the dog analogy, I'm just surprised no one has decided to call Corki a spunky little b-

Brat... ;^D

Cause Corgi's are tiny butt mighty! Get it, cause they have cute butts? Im so punny. All fear the power of the corgi!
Ooooohhh... naughty. Checkin' out the short-shorts, eh...? *tucks hair behind and ear and blushes* I didn't know you noticed...! Yeah, my powerful girlie been doin more squats and weighted jumps to get that bass all thicc-- oh wait. 'Corgi...'

Riiiiight... I knew that. UUummmm. Yeah. They nice... fear them. 'Corgi.' Rawr.

Ooooohhh... naughty. Checkin' out the short-shorts, eh...? *tucks hair behind and ear and blushes* I didn't know you noticed...! Yeah, my powerful girlie been doin more squats and weighted jumps to get that bass all thicc-- oh wait. 'Corgi...'

This is defcon 5 omega uwu that I expect to see out of Juju Juju not you... ya'll are just too damn funny.

The Rawr. Omg, I inhaled my coffee. I am dying. :deadopenmouth:

Ah, I see. So you have chosen death.

But honestly, I love drama. Nothing worse than a bunch of strangers actually getting along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back