• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wallfower Agency - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I think I have checked the site about fifty plus times today. Lol.

It was move day, I fulltime RV. I have been stressed and this has become my thing to check on lmao. I got put next to this really nasty grumpy old man that is sitting outside his RV staring at me. Dude has two tables and parked his truck right up next to my RV. If I go missing, he did it. Lol but in all seriousness, mean creepy people suck.
that sounds terrible. Im really sorry to hear that and hope its just a one time thing. Creepy people suck :<

I'm struggling with this one, sorry peeps... Introductions are so difficult.

I'm working on it though, I promise!

Awww, don't stress it. Take your time.

Little update, I went bowling with friends and grumpy man that will now be known as South Dakota was not out when I got back. I did wake up to a flat tire on my car that happened to be the same vechile he was pissy about touching his side.

Flat might have been him, might not. Jokes on him. I got my tires here and have a warranty. So I took off to get it fixed before he even got up, because if it was him, he is going to be so pissed that it's already fixed and if not, he won't have the satisfaction of my misfortune of a flat.

I have decided to not relocate and instead test my outdoor speaker system with EDM a bit later today. I am pretty sure I can make it so the speakers are only playing in the side he is on.

This is war.

I feel all the pressure. Usually it comes out much easier. But for some reason, the images in my brain aren't translating to proper words and sequences.

I think I will cut a lot of it down tonight...

Also, what's his deal anyway?

I couldn't delay it any longer. I had to release it. At some point, destroying draft after draft, it would never get done otherwise.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

As far as you can tell, the world is remarkably similar to how it is today. Save for some differences, such as what appeared in the case files. There will be more differences that will be revealed as time goes on.

From what you can tell, you are allowed to speak to people about the package. But keep in mind, the recording does not seem to work, and the files granted appear to only be altered versions of what can be found online anyway.

Last edited:
Knowing a few people like this in real life, I can't help but hate-love Corki. She's the kind of thorny rose that you learn to embrace the pain. I love the post!
tsym! Yeah, there are some charries that are too close to home but i feel like reeeeeally comfy with. Cuz like admittedly, Corki and her friends are kinda sorta kinda like yeeeeah a looooooot like me n' my friends lol.

I greatly enjoyed the introductions, and appreciate those who went out of their way to have bits of history thrown in. It is fair to say, there is a large new of peesonalities here. From the horrifically traumatized, the mitigated train wrecks, and glam-punk divas. And thoroughly loved reading through them all. :^D

g r i m g r i m Lillian_4 Lillian_4 ManicMuse ManicMuse

For introduction posts, we will wait a whole week before the time is up, both narratively and literally. At which point, I will move things forward. Until then, feel free to have interactions. Post length, or limit is only softly enforced. Quick replies, back and forths in a two-way convo, are okay. Though a query in the OOC is nice, in the case of multi-way convos. If you want to reply to something quick, I suggest @'ing people to see if they intended to reply too.

Last edited:
I greatly enjoyed the introductions, and appreciate those who went out of their way to have bits of history thrown in. It is fair to say, there is a large new of peesonalities here. From the horrifically traumatized, the mitigated train wrecks, and glam-punk divas. And thoroughly loved reading through them all. :^D

g r i m g r i m Lillian_4 Lillian_4 ManicMuse ManicMuse

For introduction posts, we will wait a whole week before the time is up, both narratively and literally. At which point, I will move things forward. Until then, feel free to have interactions. Post length, or limit is only softly enforced. Quick replies, back and forths in a two-way convo, are okay. Though a query in the OOC is nice, in the case of multi-way convos. If you want to reply to something quick, I suggest @'ing people to see if they intended to reply too.
My b! I'm currently travelling so I haven't been getting any of the notifications! I will have something up either today or tomorrow!

Lillian_4 Lillian_4 I understand what you mean, but I had wrote that Isa had 'slept in' because I intended for him to be last, late or just on time regardless of who posted last.

Did you want your character to be last on the scene?

Lillian_4 Lillian_4

Don't worry about it! It wasn't supposed to be anything but a heads up, in case people didn't catch the release of the RP.
Hope you have fun travelling round and about! :^D

Not that it really matters, but I fixed a lot of the glaring typos/omissions and added a little extra detail to one particular sentence that shouldn't have been omitted IMO in Isa's fight with Brick...for posterity.

I will get myself written in hopefully tomorrow. Things got busy with the holiday.

Creepy dude never left but many neighbors bring him food. I suspect grumpy old lonely man-Ness which is a shame.

Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf Sooooo like has it been long enough that we don't get the shocking feeback from our phones now?

Also are we pissing people off by gathering right there in the middle of the sidewalk lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back