• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wallfower Agency - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Super late sorry. I swear everyone I know is getting sick. I am batch cooking chicken soup.

I hope my post was not the vibe killer. I might have had a very large stout when I wrote that. I can adjust it!

But I am totally good with a small group. We could also move a bit further in the story and then open recruitment.

Super late sorry. I swear everyone I know is getting sick. I am batch cooking chicken soup.

I hope my post was not the vibe killer. I might have had a very large stout when I wrote that. I can adjust it!

But I am totally good with a small group. We could also move a bit further in the story and then open recruitment.
No, no! Don't blame yourself. I enjoyed the revelations in the post, so I think that is far from the problem.

And trust me, I do my share of posts under the influence as well, so no shame in it! ;^D

It seems like mostly everyone is okay with a small group. So I will continue on post-haste! There will be a recruitment of some sorts down the line, should we find a proper opportunity. Perhaps in the official first chapter.

ManicMuse ManicMuse naa sis, you didn't kill the vibe. Corki's exit post -that's vibe killing, but we can recover...

Corki deserved better though. She supposed to this daredevil'ish lady that partakes in extreme sports so she is obviously well acquainted with fear; and apparently she will never leave her friends hanging... but she runs out the room scared, leaving Brie (someone that reminds her of a friend), and dies afraid instead of trying to fight whatever it was in the alley? In her line of work, she's probably had brushes with death hundreds of times but came out on top, you know what I mean? How she went out, it was like a 180 degree turn in her personality.

...Corki deserved better than that is all I'm saying.

YAY! We survived the server update!

New Year Love GIF by NETFLIX

Oh gosh, who do you think would win a drinking game between our characters?

I think it is yours. Seems like the chronic drinker type anyway....
Eh, I think RaiAthar RaiAthar Isa could kick Gena's butt at drinking. Or it would be at least a fair drinking match to the bitter end. XD

seasonedcat seasonedcat Theodore and Juju Juju Brie would both be worried about drinking anything. Theodore because of the book and Brie for fear of forgetting something.

Elliot, though, I can say where I would see them falling into drinking spirits. What do you think SharkBark SharkBark ?

ManicMuse ManicMuse Isa is 5'3" and around 121 lbs, so it wouldn't take as much to put him at a high BAC as it would for the other guys. I imagine Isa would recover faster from a hangover on account of his good physical health. He's also never drank anything alcoholic before... Gena would definitely own him.

ManicMuse ManicMuse Isa is 5'3" and around 121 lbs, so it wouldn't take as much to put him at a high BAC as it would for the other guys. I imagine Isa would recover faster from a hangover on account of his good physical health. He's also never drank anything alcoholic before... Gena would definitely own him.
Well, crackers.

Unless someone wakes Isa up, he's gonna be out for several hours...
I say adjourn the meeting until dinner time and have Seoyoon cook us up some beef bolgogi with kimchi on the side.
...A man can hope.

Eh, I think RaiAthar RaiAthar Isa could kick Gena's butt at drinking. Or it would be at least a fair drinking match to the bitter end. XD

seasonedcat seasonedcat Theodore and Juju Juju Brie would both be worried about drinking anything. Theodore because of the book and Brie for fear of forgetting something.

Elliot, though, I can say where I would see them falling into drinking spirits. What do you think SharkBark SharkBark ?
Damn. Sorry, I don't know of what we're talking about. I gotta hurry up and read all of the posts that were made while I was on my little hiatus. Is there currently some sort of drinking challenge in the story?

Also, is anyone able to PLEASE give me a quick little catch up of what has happened or is happening currently? With this, I wouldn't have to read SO MUCH, and I'd have time ti be able to post for another rp I'm in. I mean DAMN, you all can write like your lives depend on it.

Damn. Sorry, I don't know of what we're talking about. I gotta hurry up and read all of the posts that were made while I was on my little hiatus. Is there currently some sort of drinking challenge in the story?

Also, is anyone able to PLEASE give me a quick little catch up of what has happened or is happening currently? With this, I wouldn't have to read SO MUCH, and I'd have time ti be able to post for another rp I'm in. I mean DAMN, you all can write like your lives depend on it.

I am showing you have not posted in character since 11/8 and posted in ooc 11/28. The drinking inquiry was joking around in ooc. You might want to request the synopsis from Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf instead of insulting people for being active in a story.

SharkBark SharkBark Personally, I've read everyone's posts at least twice. I know that you know that reading isn't hard bro, especially if you like what you're reading. You just gotta read it all for yourself, and if you're not digging what you're reading from the other writers...then that would mean you're wasting your time, right?

SharkBark SharkBark

I don't usually like to be this upfront with behavioral issues. I am also quite lenient and patient with people.
I'm not sure if you are in a bad mood lately, or if there are complications in real life. Those things can excuse your lack of posting, I don't mind.

However, if you are not invested in the story enough to even read the posts that are made, on top of the responsibility required of being in multiple groups, I am not sure if being a part of this rp is a good option for you. Aside from a few exceptions, the posts are not really that long to begin with. You should at the very least read the GM posts. If you had complaints about the direction of the story, or how other people are acting, I have seen neither a grievance or a suggestion made on any available channel. Seeing as how this one is so inhibiting that you are making excuses for not being able to post in other rps, I shall make a decision that will be beneficial on your behalf.

I will be releasing you from this rp, so you won't have to deal with the hassle of reading so much anymore and be able to make posts. This will be effective immediately.
Thank you for your time, and best of luck for your future.

As an added bonus, it is not necessary to respond to this message.

Last edited:
I'm so lost in the sauce right now I'm not even sure what I'm seeing x.x

I am showing you have not posted in character since 11/8 and posted in ooc 11/28. The drinking inquiry was joking around in ooc. You might want to request the synopsis from Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf instead of insulting people for being active in a story.
My apologies if it came off as an insult, but my intentions with the writing part was meant to be a joke. I didn't expect anyone to take it that way. I was very tired the day of that post, so I wanted to skip past the reading.
SharkBark SharkBark Personally, I've read everyone's posts at least twice. I know that you know that reading isn't hard bro, especially if you like what you're reading. You just gotta read it all for yourself, and if you're not digging what you're reading from the other writers...then that would mean you're wasting your time, right?
I was tired the day of that post, so I wanted to speed up the process of writing my new reply as much as possible. Didn't mean to offend anyone in any sort of way.
SharkBark SharkBark

I don't usually like to be this upfront with behavioral issues. I am also quite lenient and patient with people.
I'm not sure if you are in a bad mood lately, or if there are complications in real life. Those things can excuse your lack of posting, I don't mind.

However, if you are not invested in the story enough to even read the posts that are made, on top of the responsibility required of being in multiple groups, I am not sure if being a part of this rp is a good option for you. Aside from a few exceptions, the posts are not really that long to begin with. You should at the very least read the GM posts. If you had complaints about the direction of the story, or how other people are acting, I have seen neither a grievance or a suggestion made on any available channel. Seeing as how this one is so inhibiting that you are making excuses for not being able to post in other rps, I shall make a decision that will be beneficial on your behalf.

I will be releasing you from this rp, so you won't have to deal with the hassle of reading so much anymore and be able to make posts. This will be effective immediately.
Thank you for your time, and best of luck for your future.

As an added bonus, it is not necessary to respond to this message.
My apologies for my rash post, especially if I accidentally offended anyone. I accept the given consequences of my actions and will not give a hassle with my release. Once again, my sincerest apologies. Good luck with your roleplay.

I, as I know some of you here as well, have been embroiled in a lot of busy work. This is why I haven't been pushing people as hard as I normally do. I will wait a bit for more replies, before I make any forwarding post.

Again, apologies for any delays. I have a full-time job on weekdays, and so very few hours to get everything done during this period.

Er6UozSXUAET7n5.png

oh you thought i was gonna let you slack off? No! Get that reply out now, son!

Wait Shura I'm only kidding xD I totally understand the business. I'm here for as long as the rp stands so you just take your time!! Make sure to put your needs first before the rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back