• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wallfower Agency - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I doubt I will be able to stitch this into a post vibe sooo, look at this crazy awesome song I found!

OK I am so slow, I'm so sorry everyone, I think it would be best for me to drop out of this so you may all proceed. Thank you for letting me write with you all, however brief!

OK I am so slow, I'm so sorry everyone, I think it would be best for me to drop out of this so you may all proceed. Thank you for letting me write with you all, however brief!
Thank you for letting us know, best of luck to you!

...Our crew kind of reminds me of the guys from that show Misfits.
Right!!! Totally agree. Best part, I love that show.

robert sheehan misfits GIF

SharkBark SharkBark Any updates on a post? If not, I'll open up reactions to all the characters to the current situation.
Very sorry for the inconvenience. My Thanksgiving spilled over intot he week and I forgot about this. Damn that's a lot of post.

I don't think there are necessarily are interactions I want Elliot to have right now, in fact I barely think he has any. So you can make that post, I'll just try to include relevant past events in and then lead up to that one. Once again, very sorry.

Very sorry for the inconvenience. My Thanksgiving spilled over intot he week and I forgot about this. Damn that's a lot of post.

I don't think there are necessarily are interactions I want Elliot to have right now, in fact I barely think he has any. So you can make that post, I'll just try to include relevant past events in and then lead up to that one. Once again, very sorry.
No problem, was just wondering what you had planned. Thanks for the update!

I have intentions of getting a response post up this afternoon. I have a few more things to check off in my day first.

sorry for the delay but just not feelin the vibe with the rp anymore so i wrote Corki out of the RP. but thanks for letting me join in anyways.

Good luck with RP everyone!!
aww, okay. She will be missed! I really did look forward to a new bombastic Corki post whenever it happened. It was quite the event, in my opinion.

Hm, but that is half the cast gone at this point. I wonder if I should continue at this pace, and open the casting up again at a later date when it is more appropriate. It might be simply my own fault that there is a lack of retention. I might have to close this chapter and reconsider a new path. What are the rest of your thoughts on how to proceed? I honestly don't mind a smaller crew. But if you remaining are also feeling a lack of motivation, there isn't much point.

Last edited:
I would like to continue.

Maybe retconn Corki's demise, have her found by the BPA, then waking up in a hospital not remembering anything... leaves a sour taste in my mouth otherwise.

I know me and Juju are still here! we can always open up another casting, maybe we were the first group and a second will arrive?

I am glad to hear your support!

I will be doing some changes to the send-off in my own post, of course. Even if she were to die in this rp, it wouldn't happen like that. I don't want to make a secondary group, as it would ruin the whole narrative of the first group. For now, there are a few possibilities for new players, such as pre existing characters. But I am somewhat against that idea.

Last edited:
What if there is another orientation day? Or we run into the new people on our first mission?

Running into new people is difficult, as either they have to be a new misallignment source themselves, which would require some extra knowledge of the RP lore, or they would have to be from a different faction interested in the same mission at the same time..

I wouldn't mind another orientation day, but I dont want to fast forward time so abruptly... though given the recent dramatic developments, it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

Running into new people is difficult, as either they have to be a new misallignment source themselves, which would require some extra knowledge of the RP lore, or they would have to be from a different faction interested in the same mission at the same time..

I wouldn't mind another orientation day, but I dont want to fast forward time so abruptly... though given the recent dramatic developments, it wouldn't be such a bad idea.
you could make it that there was another group given a later time, like an hour or so after ours so that Umbrella Lady didn't have too many people to lead at once?

I think with recent events, it might be appropriate to have all the player characters that dropped, be removed within the narrative. Now would probably be the best time to do so cleanly. And after that... I'm not quite sure.

I really don't mind just a handful of players. Truly, I prefer it that way. Dialogue is more snappy, and less like a neverending slog of past tense reactions upon reactions.

I was hoping for a close group of misfits, who developed together, starting from curious ignorance, and learning the secrets and twisted history of the occult together.

So the number doesn't concern me. But it does feel a bit lacking now... I can fill in the space of new characters until we get a chance to introduce new people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back