• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic VR Mecha Game RP Interest Check

@JW Suzusihi Of course. It's still open after all~

As for those who wants to partner up, sure. I'll keep that in mind when assigning the colonies. As for how it'll be decided, I'll just randomize it in a generator or something though I'll be counting those who opted to partner up as one entity in the roll.

Estimated time of the RP going live is...Thursday night in my time. I'll only be able to work on it in the evenings after all so please, bear with me a bit 'kay?
Is there going to be a discord for this RP?

Hmmmm... so the players are all humans? Because I got a distinct Titanfall vibe to this, and I wonder what it would be like for some players to roleplay as pilots and others to roleplay as mecha.

I was looking to do something for my first rp and this caught my attention, still a spot?

Hallo!
Gosh, everything has just been a grand time. I envision this idea many times - all of them being fun! But, My concern lies in the date that this originates... Excuse my timing, but is this still open, fair GM?

Ach! And thus I was too late to join such majesty! What horror! What dismay!
(Orchestral background swelling)

Eh, my mistake! I'll see yalls around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back