• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows RP (Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Story of Seasons inspired) ||New Roles Open||

This is srill going?
Well sort of? I’m trying to start it off again, had to step away for a while because I broke my wrist and a had few family related issues arising (I won’t get into it too far but there was a death in the family which was a big part of it.) People dispersed into other RPs in my absence unfortunately

Well sort of? I’m trying to start it off again, had to step away for a while because I broke my wrist and a had few family related issues arising (I won’t get into it too far but there was a death in the family which was a big part of it.) People dispersed into other RPs in my absence unfortunately
So are all character slots open? Or who is still taking part? Is this a complete do-over of your roleplay? (are you going to disregard the stuff already in your main thread?)

So are all character slots open? Or who is still taking part? Is this a complete do-over of your roleplay? (are you going to disregard the stuff already in your main thread?)
Not all are open, I know there’s a few people that definitely are still in but the rest I’m giving them a little while to respond to whether they want to still take part I’ve tagged them and will be DMing too (Some seem to have not been online for days/weeks) and if they say they aren’t continuing or don’t repond after a while whatever slot they had will be reopened for a new player.

There are also one or two that took slots the first time around but never made a character or posted in the IC so I’ll be freeing those slots too.

For now I’m bumping to make sure there are anyone still actually interested, I’ll be updating the slot lists this evening but as I mentioned in the first post, a characters job/role aren’t limited to the slots.

There is only a few posts in the main thread I’ve pushed the IC time a few days forward so I suppose they could be disregarded as they were just posts for establishing some characters. I’m keeping them there for now and placing a threadmark on the time skip post but if it gets confusing I’ll probably remove them.

I hope that answers your question! :ghostuvu: :bishiesparklesl:

Last edited:
Well, I can go for some lighter hearted stuff.

Sure, can't resist those puppy dog eyes. Will need to make a new character, whats our cast like?

Well, guess it's back to the general store with me.

Time to bring that ray of sunshine in!

If you do start this up again (and there's still spots open), I'd love to join.
Great to hear! :) by the sounds of things I’ll definitely be starting up, I’m glad to see some more people interested~

I'm interested in taking an adventurers guild member slot then ^^
Yay! I’ll add your name in! <3

If there's still spots open I'd love to join! Harvest moon is my jam!
Yep! There are still spots! If there’s a role you’d like that isn’t there on the list let me know what it is :)

Well, guess it's back to the general store with me.

Time to bring that ray of sunshine in!
Sure, can't resist those puppy dog eyes. Will need to make a new character, whats our cast like?
Hehe I’m glad to have you onboard again! It’ll be nice to see your little shopkeeper running around, I loved your CS for her! If you want to jump in with a second character to have another roll to work with to feel free to :)

Oh gosh, you have a duck? So cute! I thought your pfp was just a random duck haha xD

Hehe I’m glad to have you onboard again! It’ll be nice to see your little shopkeeper running around, I loved your CS for her! If you want to jump in with a second character to have another roll to work with to feel free to :)

So, how shall we be doing this? Just moseying on into the world?

So, how shall we be doing this? Just moseying on into the world?
I have already put up a post that pushes the IC time forward to the flower festival and sets the time, weather and location so we’d be starting from there. I thought maybe starting on a festival day would be the best way to have people be in close proximity of each other so that everyone has a chance to introduce their characters and interact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back