• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows RP (Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Story of Seasons inspired) ||New Roles Open||

Maaaaaybe people should come get some snacks before drinking to...

Yea know...

Just in caaaase *jiggles bags of peanuts*

You'll need to buy some materials and tools~

W-w-wah?!? Y-y-y-you wouldn't do that wouldjyea?!? Leave little ol' me to starve!

Ah, everyone has taken all the spots I could waaaaant, boo~ I love Stardew Valley, so this caught my attention pretty quick. I guess I’ll take... bartender?
Sorry the slots you want are already filled :'D But yeah, gotta gave a good bar going haha. I'll add your name in! :) Though as I mentioned if there's a role not on the list that you think fits/should be there you can make a suggestion for sure!

Hey, I’ve got to make a living too! I already spend precious smithing time in the mines so I can’t afford not to make my own stuff! Unless you wanna cut some sort of deal with selling my tools in your shop?

Hey, I’ve got to make a living too! I already spend precious smithing time in the mines so I can’t afford not to make my own stuff! Unless you wanna cut some sort of deal with selling my tools in your shop?
...I thought we already were?

Oh shoot, guess I forgot to mention the idea~

That would be lovely.

Ah, I can see a bright future for the town already

...I thought we already were?

Oh shoot, guess I forgot to mention the idea~

That would be lovely.

Ah, I can see a bright future for the town already
Hah xD

Well, consider it formally mentioned!

I’m down for this. Though, don’t be mad if you can’t always find me, the mines call for my soul. I have a feeling I’m going to get along with the doctor quite well, I tend to overdo it and pass out a lot. Oops...

I agree!!

Hah xD

I’m down for this. Though, don’t be mad if you can’t always find me, the mines call for my soul. I have a feeling I’m going to get along with the doctor quite well, I tend to overdo it and pass out a lot. Oops...

I agree!!
Please don't push yourself to hard~

And feel free to bring me any gems you find!

Hint hint to the fellahs in the crowd

I'm so excited for this. :3

Yes, happen you want any help or recommendations, I'd be willing to. ^^;

Please don't push yourself to hard~

And feel free to bring me any gems you find!

Hint hint to the fellahs in the crowd
Hah, I’m already brainstorming backstories based on these conversations. Thinking something dumb and typical like “sickly childhood, smithing ran in family, used smithing to grow stronger and healthier but still has health problems but never likes to tell people and keeps it a secret”. I think that could be fun especially if the character is the type of be overzealous and kind of forgets that part about themselves haha

Of course!! You know I find the best ones!

I’m such a big fan of character connections so I’d love to build a network between the characters.

Last edited:
Is the bar for the bartender attached to the inn, or is it separate? I know it's different with every harvest moon game.

Don't forgot to visit the inn!! Haha,

Hah, I’m already brainstorming backstories based on these conversations. Thinking something dumb and typical like “sickly childhood, smithing ran in family, used smithing to grow stronger and healthier but still has health problems”. I think that could be fun especially if the character is the type of be overzealous and kind of forgets that part about themselves haha

Of course!! You know I find the best ones!

I’m such a big fan of character connections so I’d love to build a network between the characters.
I'm all for that stuff to.

Store owner is a girl from out of town, father set up the store and she was largely left to go to school in town and play. Shes capricious, materialistic, a rich girl in a middle class lifestyle.

But boy howdy if you think you can get away with touching that which she deems precious, people, objects or animals. She will tear off your ears before you even think of getting near em!

I'm all for that stuff to.

Store owner is a girl from out of town, father set up the store and she was largely left to go to school in town and play. Shes capricious, materialistic, a rich girl in a middle class lifestyle.

But boy howdy if you think you can get away with touching that which she deems precious, people, objects or animals. She will tear off your ears before you even think of getting near em!
Hell yes. I dunno, I’m a sucker for character cliches as long as they’re done right. They make for such good stories.

The blacksmith is a girl who’s family moved out to the valley to see if that would help improve her health, and her family picked up smithing since the valley needed someone to help keep the buildings and everything from breaking down and such, and they had similar jobs in the city. She wanted to help out, family figured it couldn’t hurt since she seemed to be doing better than in the city, and she fell in love with it. Been doing it ever since, and stayed behind after her family moved back to the city. She still gets letters from home asking when she’ll come visit, but she loves the valley and the mine that she helped discover that she can’t bear to leave. She’s energetic, a kind of naive, and can get overzealous and overexcited when there’s something she’s passionate about. When she loves, she loves hard, be that for people or mining or what have you. All about making friends and building connections... but will intentionally leave out her unfortunately continuing health problems, or if people find out will make them out to be no big deal even if they are. She might be keeping them a secret from her family too. Oops!

Hell yes. I dunno, I’m a sucker for character cliches as long as they’re done right. They make for such good stories.

The blacksmith is a girl who’s family moved out to the valley to see if that would help improve her health, and her family picked up smithing since the valley needed someone to help keep the buildings and everything from breaking down and such, and they had similar jobs in the city. She wanted to help out, family figured it couldn’t hurt since she seemed to be doing better than in the city, and she fell in love with it. Been doing it ever since, and stayed behind after her family moved back to the city. She still gets letters from home asking when she’ll come visit, but she loves the valley and the mine that she helped discover that she can’t bear to leave. She’s energetic, a kind of naive, and can get overzealous and overexcited when there’s something she’s passionate about. When she loves, she loves hard, be that for people or mining or what have you. All about making friends and building connections... but will intentionally leave out her unfortunately continuing health problems, or if people find out will make them out to be no big deal even if they are. She might be keeping them a secret from her family too. Oops!
Sounds like somebody my girl would worry about often. Her diamond in the rough!

Okay but that’s actually adorable and she’d actually love that
Yep, and a low key reminder to bring up those gems~

She may have more gem related nicknames for others to.

Is the bar for the bartender attached to the inn, or is it separate? I know it's different with every harvest moon game.

Don't forgot to visit the inn!! Haha,
Yeah that’s a good point I need to know that for the sake of my boy’s blood pressure.

Yep, and a low key reminder to bring up those gems~

She may have more gem related nicknames for others to.
Hahahah of course. Can’t forget about those.

Yeah, I see the blacksmith being either really good at remembering names, or giving nicknames to everyone based on something about them or some cute variation of their name.

Hah xD

I agree!!
As much as the Doc enjoys having company around, I'm positive he will scold you for overworking yourself, haha.

As much as the Doc enjoys having company around, I'm positive he will scold you for overworking yourself, haha.
As he definitely should because Ms Blacksmith should know better but she’s just gotta get her ores, man! And of course, her mandatory checkups and whatnot even though she doesn’t think they’re necessary when they definitely are.

As he definitely should because Ms Blacksmith should know better but she’s just gotta get her ores, man! And of course, her mandatory checkups and whatnot even though she doesn’t think they’re necessary when they definitely are.
Which my girl totally thinks it's a way for the doctor to get to see her, totally an excuse to be alone with her.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back