• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [OLD THREAD]Violet Meadows RP (Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley/Story of Seasons inspired) ||New Roles Open||

Lumina Lumina AmazingAllyCat AmazingAllyCat Jessii Jessii Dandelion Dandelion Orikanyo Orikanyo explosiveKitten explosiveKitten EricSings EricSings Silver Fae Silver Fae Calcifus Calcifus theroseoforlais theroseoforlais

Hello Everyone! (Or at least I hope it’s everyone and I haven’t missed a tag Dx) Anyways! Main thread is now up along with the OOC and CS threads!

While things are still in the WIP stage (I plan to fix that very soon) at least there is now somewhere to post up you characters and chat too :)

Is there a church? or a priest? I just realized the slot wasn't available and , in the games, a church member is the person who marries two characters. I don't want to be one, I was just wondering if that was part of the lore or not. Nona Nona

Is there a church? or a priest? I just realized the slot wasn't available and , in the games, a church member is the person who marries two characters. I don't want to be one, I was just wondering if that was part of the lore or not. Nona Nona
There is a church it’s at the very top row in the map in the middle :) I wasn’t sure if that was a slot people would want or not haha

Musician you say.... Hmmmm, I mean I have this idea for a guy who's in a metal band but tries to keep it a secret from everyone else.

Musician you say.... Hmmmm, I mean I have this idea for a guy who's in a metal band but tries to keep it a secret from everyone else.
Sounds fun haha. If you want to go for it I'll add you in :)

Oooh nice, if you're still accepting I'd gladly take the role of Waiter/Waitress!
I'm still accepting :) I'll go ahead and pop your name in ~

You can post your character here:

This looks so cute... I absolutely adore bokumono games (they've been my fav franchise since I was little). I wish I was comfortable using forums already, I would totally be interested in this. I've only ever seen one other bokumono inspired rp before in my life. ;u;

This looks so cute... I absolutely adore bokumono games (they've been my fav franchise since I was little). I wish I was comfortable using forums already, I would totally be interested in this. I've only ever seen one other bokumono inspired rp before in my life. ;u;
Any I've been in have been a blast but ended up ending prematurely :'c It took me a long time to get used to forum RP myself when I first joined haha. I'm glad to hear you are interested. We'd be happy to have you onboard of you decide to! :) We've just started IC and we have a flower festival coming up soon in IC too

I could do something like Forest Services or Fish & Wildlife if that is a thing, pretty much a government worker that looks over the land. Unless you want something more town oriented I could go baker or run another farm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back