• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Villmont College for Witches OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Totally, just walking up to some random peep and just ask them "Hay you wanna eat a footlong with me?" I'd totally score some sort of reaction.

Caleb would honestly love thattttt.

OMagoodness, I didn't even realize they're both from New York. Sadly Caleb was taken away when he was a small boi so he can't really relate to the fun that goes on there.
If he relates to her that he’s from NY she’ll try to describe it i can imagine. Just like “damn sucks you missed the best city. WELL since MY family was sooo famous i can tell you about all the press engagements” though i doubt she’d go for very long because WELL her mom only died 4 years ago LMAO
I think that they’ll be great banter buddies LOL

If he relates to her that he’s from NY she’ll try to describe it i can imagine. Just like “damn sucks you missed the best city. WELL since MY family was sooo famous i can tell you about all the press engagements” though i doubt she’d go for very long because WELL her mom only died 4 years ago LMAO
I think that they’ll be great banter buddies LOL

Yessss maybe they find some awesome potion that makes ya super high, and they put it all in the teacher's coffee or drinks.

Yessss maybe they find some awesome potion that makes ya super high, and they put it all in the teacher's coffee or drinks.
She’d punch him in the dang arm and be like “think bigger you beetle”
And then turn around and drug his drink LOL

She’d punch him in the dang arm and be like “think bigger you beetle”
And then turn around and drug his drink LOL
Ahahahahahahah then Caleb would be like “you thhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooottttt” all drugged up.

Alright BELIAL. BELIAL. , to wrap this relationship into a little bow...

Would you like Lucinda and Caleb to have a relationship before the roleplay begins, or would you like it to develop from a certain point (ex. they've been hanging out for awhile, now this is gonna happen and then their relationship is going to be like this now and then blah blah blah why am I typing this out).

Alright BELIAL. BELIAL. , to wrap this relationship into a little bow...

Would you like Lucinda and Caleb to have a relationship before the roleplay begins, or would you like it to develop from a certain point (ex. they've been hanging out for awhile, now this is gonna happen and then their relationship is going to be like this now and then blah blah blah why am I typing this out).
i like latter. i want hijinks!! i want kids who cant cope with trauma to PARTYYYY

i like latter. i want hijinks!! i want kids who cant cope with trauma to PARTYYYY

giphy.gif

Hijinks it is.

Pastry Pastry apolla apolla Sorry for the late response (It's been months since I've used this site and I have to get used to checking it lol) I am in love with the relationships that both of you have come up with for Rosario :hearteyes:

Just a warning I will be MIA for the next few days I have a bunch of assignments due

I'll catch up when I can :3

I'm not really sure I want to predetermine relationships. Always liked developing that organically.

In other news, are we having roommates for this shindig?
Yes there will be roommates. So if anyone wants to have a specific roommate you can plan that as well or I will use numbers and pisc roommates a t random

I was just sitting here, reading the OOC and CS while drinking coffee and started to wonder if I described my characters personality the right way (the way that I imagined her to be like) so if its not a bother or too annoying could someone maybe tell me how they see her personality so that I can see if I described it correctly or if I need to tinker on it a bit more?

I added a few classes I could think of into the information/lore page so you can check it out and make suggestions if you have ideas for others I might add or take a class of the list if you guys don't like them. Also, each student has to have at least two elective classes

I was just sitting here, reading the OOC and CS while drinking coffee and started to wonder if I described my characters personality the right way (the way that I imagined her to be like) so if its not a bother or too annoying could someone maybe tell me how they see her personality so that I can see if I described it correctly or if I need to tinker on it a bit more?

I'd say she sounds like a typical introvert leaning person. By no means antisocial but most definitely not prosocial. The one who prefers the corners of crowded rooms. Who given the option to take the stage for an awesome prize will only respond with a blank stare and walk away. :closedeyescryingfrown: MY PRIZE IS AWESOME, YOU'RE MISSING OUT.

P.S. Anastasia could use a roomie.

I added a few classes I could think of into the information/lore page so you can check it out and make suggestions if you have ideas for others I might add or take a class of the list if you guys don't like them. Also, each student has to have at least two elective classes
i was thinking a Latin class should be in there maybe? Also musing on alchemy maybe combo with potions?
What are the maximum classes/required total that a student must take in a year? Will higher level classes deal with more serious/dangerous material or is it all around same level kinda as you progress on, just more knowledge under your belt?

I am pretty sure I added Latin already, it's on the list that's got the classes everyone takes. The list above the electives? Like in every school each year they learn more advanced stuff in the classes then the year before.
Classes, while they will be part of the RP won't be the main focus (they won't be constantly in classes and RP out whole lectures and hours upon hours of classes) it will mostly be about their lives, goings on around the school, classes, events taking place, incidents revolving around missing students, 'internal power struggles, and other stuff that can be added for the story not to turn boring : ) so I was thinking there would be a few classes everyone would have to take while some can be for a specific year only, well that and a minimum of two electives.

I'd say she sounds like a typical introvert leaning person. By no means antisocial but most definitely not prosocial. The one who prefers the corners of crowded rooms. Who given the option to take the stage for an awesome prize will only respond with a blank stare and walk away. :closedeyescryingfrown: MY PRIZE IS AWESOME, YOU'RE MISSING OUT.

P.S. Anastasia could use a roomie.
Hehe yeah, something like that, Luna would probably ask Ivy 'don't you have anything better to do then receive some trivial prize?' and then Ivy would look at Luna and say 'I never said I was going up there' and leave the room. But secretly she'd be curious what the prize was.

Last edited:
Two questions:

Will there be sports?

Will the roommates be gender-based or entirely random?

Rosario's Relationships (WIP feedback on the relationships would be greatly appreciated lol)​
Diana Walcott ( aurnia aurnia ): So I feel as if Diana and Rosario could have possibly met a few times as children at some sort of international magic gathering or some sort event where prominent families often meet up to intermingle (maybe a ball of sorts?) May have reconnected when they ran into each other once Rosario transferred in and realized they both didn't want to be confined or defined by their family name alone.

Caleb J. Allen ( Pastry Pastry ): I can already see a funny interaction between Teller flying over to inspect Ruxay. She'll ignore her natural instincts to run and hide and will let out small harmless puffs. Caleb might rush over to get Teller while Rosario would just laugh it off and introduce himself to the curious bird and the stand offish boy. He would be excited to be friends with him since male witches are relatively scarce at Villmont. Rosario would do his best to make sure his new potential friend didn't feel left out. Would also be interested in magic that wasn't tangible like his own.

Ivy Cassia Warren ( Pthenora Pthenora ): Rosario would have been more attracted to Ivy's familiar due to his deep love of felines. Would have been spotted on multiple occasions crouched low to the ground in an attempt to get Luna to let him cuddle her. Hearing rumors of her involvement in the secret coven and her powerful background would bring back his old calculating ways as he judged if she was like some of the other powerful witch descendants that boasted of their status. Once he had discovered her true non-threatening nature he could see her as a potential friend.

Minerva Night ( Maree Maree ): Their relationship would best be described as frienemies at best. Others would probably refer to them as natural born rivals considering that their magic strongly clashes. They would probably make a good team if Rosario didn't have a problem with Minerva's disdain for mundanes. Rosario would more than likely tease her in a similar way that he does his other siblings since he doesn't have hatred towards her, just for her views on normal humans. Would definitely tell her "You're getting on Mi nerves Minerva." He can't resist a pun opportunity.

Jessica Greene ( Shagranoz Shagranoz ) :Rosario is completely enamored with Jessica's magic. He had grown up surrounded by animals from different walks of life and had always wanted to become one so she was basically his childhood dream come true. Ruxay on the other hand would be quite weary of "the girl with the wild scent."

Mercedes Zabielski ( apolla apolla ): Sadie's impulsiveness and passion would make Rosario feel as if he's found a kindred spirit. He would that she was someone that he could confide in since he feels that they share similar fears. Ruxay would enjoy the attention she received once Sadie took an interest in her. She would confidently pose on top of Rosario's head allowing Sadie to see her in all her spiky might.

Lucinda Sandrine Yves-St. George ( BELIAL. BELIAL. ): Rosario has a general fear of Lucy's powers due to his already out of control nature that affects his powers. Even though he fears them, he has no problem with Lucy herself and knows better than to judge someone based on powers alone. It reminded him of the few family members that had lived in fear of accidently being burnt to a crisp a child and avoided him. She would probably avoid him as well since he was known to let his emotions get the best of him. A tedious friendship at best in fear of affecting one another.

Last edited:
Rosario's Relationships (WIP feedback on the relationships would be greatly appreciated lol)​
Diana Walcott ( aurnia aurnia ): So I feel as if Diana and Rosario could have possibly met a few times as children at some sort of international magic gathering or some sort event where prominent families often meet up to intermingle (maybe a ball of sorts?) May have reconnected when they ran into each other once Rosario transferred in and realized they both didn't want to be confined or defined by their family name alone.

Caleb J. Allen ( Pastry Pastry ): I can already see a funny interaction between Teller flying over to inspect Ruxay. She'll ignore her natural instincts to run and hide and will let out small harmless puffs. Caleb might rush over to get Teller while Rosario would just laugh it off and introduce himself to the curious bird and the stand offish boy. He would be excited to be friends with him since male witches are relatively scarce at Villmont. Rosario would do his best to make sure his new potential friend didn't feel left out. Would also be interested in magic that wasn't tangible like his own.

Ivy Cassia Warren ( Pthenora Pthenora ): Rosario would have been more attracted to Ivy's familiar due to his deep love of felines. Would have been spotted on multiple occasions crouched low to the ground in an attempt to get Luna to let him cuddle her. Hearing rumors of her involvement in the secret coven and her powerful background would bring back his old calculating ways as he judged if she was like some of the other powerful witch descendants that boasted of their status. Once he had discovered her true non-threatening nature he could see her as a potential friend.

Minerva Night ( Maree Maree ): Their relationship would best be described as frienemies at best. Others would probably refer to them as natural born rivals considering that their magic strongly clashes. They would probably make a good team if Rosario didn't have a problem with Minerva's disdain for mundanes. Rosario would more than likely tease her in a similar way that he does his other siblings since he doesn't have hatred towards her, just for her views on normal humans. Would definitely tell her "You're getting on Mi nerves Minerva." He can't resist a pun opportunity.

Jessica Greene ( Shagranoz Shagranoz ) :Rosario is completely enamored with Jessica's magic. He had grown up surrounded by animals from different walks of life and had always wanted to become one so she was basically his childhood dream come true. Ruxay on the other hand would be quite weary of "the girl with the wild scent."

Mercedes Zabielski ( apolla apolla ): Sadie's impulsiveness and passion would make Rosario feel as if he's found a kindred spirit. He would that she was someone that he could confide in since he feels that they share similar fears. Ruxay would enjoy the attention she received once Sadie took an interest in her. She would confidently pose on top of Rosario's head allowing Sadie to see her in all her spiky might.

Lucinda Sandrine Yves-St. George ( BELIAL. BELIAL. ): Rosario has a general fear of Lucy's powers due to his already out of control nature that affects his powers. Even though he fears them, he has no problem with Lucy herself and knows better than to judge someone based on powers alone. It reminded him of the few family members that had lived in fear of accidently being burnt to a crisp a child and avoided him. She would probably avoid him as well since he was known to let his emotions get the best of him. A tedious friendship at best in fear of affecting one another.
Hehe Luna has an attitude so he would have to bribe her with fish or risk getting a bitchy lecture about familiars not being house pets and a swipe of her paw if he got to close xD she only lets Ivy and her friends hold her or even carry her around. But I like your idea.

Edit: if he bribed Luna with fish he would turn from 'that annoying touchy brat' into 'that fine young man' hehe

Last edited:

Love it. They most definitely would get along. Teller's curiosity can lead to the weirdest encounters, and relationships blossoming from Teller being himself.

There's also a high possibility that Caleb and Rosario would be roommates, I think there's another boy joining the roleplay though.

Also, when will this RP be expected to start? It would be awesome to start this weekend but being in the east end of the world has a way of turning the right opportunities into missed ones plus my weekdays are limited on account of work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back