• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Verean Empire (A Murder Mystery/Royalty Group) (No Longer Active)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
coded by natasha.
  • — tragedy of Verea

It's been nearly thirty years that Emperor Randolph has ruled over the Verean Empire. He was beloved by all, even by the five kingdoms that were part of the empire. Randolph kept peace between them with a treaty that they had all signed and if there were ever any sight of war, he'd squash it immediately.

The Verean Empire was a place of harmony and camaraderie, at least it was with Emperor Rudolph at the helm. Now, with his illness continuously getting worse, his wife, Empress Harriet has decided their eldest child must prepare themselves for the throne. Leila is the eldest of six children, at just twenty-six they are learning all they can to take over the Verean Empire once their father passes on. Of course, there's bound to be jealousy amongst the royal children, and there has been. Harriet has tried to calm her other children down, but some are just too far gone in their envy.

Eventually, the beloved Emperor does pass away, leaving his wife and children behind. The eldest is now up for the crowning and is to throw a week long party banquet in celebration. However, when Leila turns up dead in her bed the first night of the festival, suspicions rise and everyone turns against one another. Who killed the Empress to be? Why did they do it? Everyone is a suspect and no one is innocent.
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

I accidentally deleted the original Interest Check 🥲 . We still need a lot more people though, so I had to repost, sorry for the inconvenience 😭

Last edited:
I’m interested! I’d like to be a knight; if not, a prince!

Last edited:
I hate to be stupid, but to be clear, what is Vinem's element?

Cool! It’s not first come first serve so you’d have to apply for the princess! And it just means there’s 2 Soryn princesses but one is already taken!
hey would it be ok if I was sent the ooc it’s ok if not

Interested in Soryn's prince if that's alright!

Interested in the Vinem prince if this is still open!
Interested in Soryn's prince if that's alright!
If you're still open, I'm thinking of making an Audirus royal if there are some open spots!
Hi all! We are still accepting, however this isn't a reservation group/not first come first serve. You are more than welcome to submit characters for consideration though! Let me know if you're interested and I can send you the ooc link!

Hi all! We are still accepting, however this isn't a reservation group/not first come first serve. You are more than welcome to submit characters for consideration though! Let me know if you're interested and I can send you the ooc link!
Alright then!
Send me the link!

I would also like the link!

Would like the link as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back