• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Moss Adamaris -

"Wow . . ." Moss swished in place. He looked at Isa dumbfounded, then back at Jesper and his sister. "This was not how I thought this was going to pan out. I thought I was going to be a slave and transformed into something and do some community labor for a couple of years . . . or, or my blood was going to spill somehow."

Then he smiled, humbled, and then bowed. "Thank you. Does . . . does that mean we are friends?" he looked at Jesper, "and that . . . you're not so mad at me anymore?" he looked at Thera.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa stayed silent, looking at Moss at the same time he looked at the redhead before they stared at the couple before them. Then he bowed too, not once looking up even as he saw Moss signing.

Jesper hesitated on answering and Thera looked at her fiancé before gazing at Moss and Isa. “I’m still mad at you…” She stated firmly. “I wished you didn’t run away the way you did. I wished that you stopped being irresponsible and endangering everyone‘s lives. Most of all, I wished you trusted me more…”

Then . . . her gaze softened a bit. “However…I’ll stop being mad at you if you visit sometimes.”

The Spartan king nodded in agreement. “If you want a friendship with me, then…we need to start somewhere. I…I still can‘t forgive you for abandoning my siblings, but…but I wouldn’t mind if you visited. Start anew as the common folk say. Perhaps over time…we could…be friends.”

This was surprisingly a whole lot better than what Isa imagined, but he is grateful towards the royal couple. It seemed like they were tired of the hate and blood spilling and decidedly came together to end it all, somehow.

”Just don’t be surprised if I lash out. I’m not good at handling my anger.” Jesper admitted, causing Isa glare at him. Oh, he knows that look. It was a silent promise the redhead will intercept should that happen and it wasn’t going to be pretty.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss flinched and nodded with his head bowed. Then he looked up hopefully. "I'll visit! Definitely." He smiled softly at the coral floor, tail gently swishing in quiet happiness that his sister wanted to continue seeing him often.

He also nodded at Jesper. "I understand. I won't ask for more." He glanced at Isa and chuckled. He clapped a hand on his hubby's shoulder. "And I hope you'll let Isa come too! So that the both of you can become beeeeest friends~" he grinned at Jesper.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Jesper flinched when he saw Isa’s smirk grow wider, reminding him of a hungry shark. “Yeah, of course. The best of friends.” He signed in a deadpanned. Why did Lysander get together with a psychotic male?

”I promise to not…bruise ya too much.” Isa teased smoothly before he peeked at Moss and his smirk softened to a warm smile. Then he looked at Thera and Jesper for a quiet moment.

“ . . . I’ve been meaning to ask: would the both of ya like to come to our wedding in the other realm? We can tell ya when so you have time.” Though they were blessed by—

“Hm? But I thought you were blessed to have Lysander with you by Queen Hera?” Thera questioned, causing Jesper to have whiplash as he stared at his love then at Isa and Moss. His mouth gaped. ”Wait! What?! What do you mean, Thera?!” He asked in a hurry. “What did she mean?! What did you two do this time?!”

It seems Jesper is still not used to Isa and Moss’ incredible moments and adventures yet.

”Oh, sorry dear. I did remember the crystal heart being quiet one day and I went to check on it to see if it was okay—but it told me that it just blessed Moss and Isa.” Thera explained.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss cocked his head. "You knew?" he gaped with Jesper. "Oh!" he laughed. "Yes, that's what happened, Jesper." he then reached out to hold Isa's hand and flashed them the two rings that were always on their fingers and grinned like the twin moons.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa became bashful and happy when Moss reached out to hold his hand—which the redhead did gently place over his—and had shown off their rings. His cheeks turned red as Thera brightened at the sight of the twin twinkling rings. His fins waved before curling around his tail; causing Jesper gawk at him. HE CAN BE SHY?! HIM?!

“How pretty~” Thera cooed in her signing. Then she looked at the bonded couple with a soft smile. “I would love to come visit. Please let me know when this…wedding is.”

”Of course ~” Isa replied. “I think we’re having the wedding by the seashore or on a boat…right?” He timidly asked Moss, his brows burrows up with his merry smile.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Yes, if you wish?" Moss smiled at Isa. "We haven't really talked about it." he looked at both Thera and Jesper. "I am excited to plan the menu and cook for it though! And I'd like, if it's alright with you, sis, for you to taste my food. I am nothing like before when I was still here and there was no such thing as fire in the air. Leor is bursting with unique dishes different from culture to culture, with different spices and meat and how they age their sauces and cheese --- o, sis, Jesper, I need to introduce you to cheese, and chocolate! And wine! And wasabi! Wasabi is good with fish and soy sauce too with lemons!" he enthused with his fins flapping so much he had to use his webbed hands to sign.

"We actually have . . . in our, er . . . serpent home, a pantry full of food from Leor. If you'd like, before me and Isa leave, would you be interested in having dinner with us? I'll invite my friends and their families too."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

While Moss gushed over food, Thera noticed how Isa only pays attention to Moss whenever he talked. He doesn’t smirk nor look away nonchalantly; just a warm smile.

She focused back on the conversation. “I would be interested in trying your cuisine, Sandy. Though…are you sure you want to invite your friends’ families? Or your friends? Are you still friends?” Thera couldn’t help but worry a bit. Not every merfolk would be calm about the whole incident like her and Jesper, she’s pretty sure some of them might feel conflicted over Moss being in Atlantis.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Yes. They were happy to be back." Moss signed slowly as though he was only a little unsure. "And their families were happy they were back. Maybe I should just invite them and leave it to their judgement which of their family members they should invite? I know I'm definitely in Palilea's good books. I also know that once they taste my seafood risotto I learned from that elf in Montagna they're going to feel at least a little bit better about me. Food is . . . It's one of the ways I know how to apologize properly."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Noticing how unsure Moss was while talking about his friends’ families, Isa’s smile turned into a soft frown and reached to gently hold one of his fins. “Perhaps ya give them a heads up about inviting family? Like have them ask their families if they are willing or not.” The redhead signed to his beau.

Thera pondered for a moment then sighed. “ Then you should prioritize the ones who are coming with your friends. It’ll be a good starting point.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss perked up when Isa's fin held his. Their first gentle clasp! He swam a little closer to curl his fin inside Isa's larger one. Come to think of it, Isa's tail was bigger and longer than his --- Isa can actually spoon him properly now! All these thoughts in a blink of an eye, before he nodded at Isa.

"Yes, that was my plan. And yes, of course I'll do that." he added to Thera, feeling happy his sister cared to protect him. Just this was making his day. "Well . . . so, are you two free tomorrow evening?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

The redhead’s tail swished as he fully curled his fin around Moss’ and loosely wrapped an arm around Moss’ waist when he floated closer.

Jesper looked at Thera, conflicted of letting her go anywhere while recovering. He already knows her answer based on that sparkle in her eyes-

“Yes, we are.” Moss’ sister replied with a tired smile. That’s when the spartan King floated up to princess carry Thera…whom blushed red and squirmed in his arms; he wasn’t letting go that easily and it showed with how easily and gently he held onto Thera. “If she’s feeling well enough. If not, don’t take it personally. I just want my wife-to-be okay…I’ll send you a message to confirm by tomorrow morning.”

”Jesper! Let go-“ He kissed her cheek, causing her to freeze. Her tail was swishing timidly. He looked up at the mermen as if what he has done was normal. Isa couldn’t help but chuckle.

”Until then, Lysander, Isa. Excuse us.” With that, the royal couple has left the chambers with Jesper swimming and carrying a swooning Thera.

”Who knew Jesper is a romantic?” Isa commented. “Shall we get going too?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss was surprised and had a smirk only younger brothers could have when mischievously teasing their older sibling. "Alright, take your time, and I wouldn't mind you declining for your health, sis, and also to be taken care of oh so passionately by your husband-to-be~" Moss hugged himself making smoochy faces.

He was grinning widely as he waved them good-bye. "Right? I'm more surprised with Thera looking smitten so openly. That mermaid scoffs at public displays of affection." he shrugged and took Isa's hand. "I guess a love really changes you." He nuzzled under Isa's jaw. "And the good ones for the better~" he smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"So! Where to? I was so expecting punishment, I don't know what to do now."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Thera snapped out of her swooning when she saw Moss’ face as Jesper passed by them, squirming once more. Bubbles coming out of her mouth as she yelled. “Hush!” The Spartan king swam faster.

That got Isa to crack up.

He looked at Moss to read his signing, nuzzling back, and turning pink from the kiss. Squeezing Moss’ hand in return. His fins curled timidly around his tail. What Moss didn’t see was Isa smirking nor his eyes flashing with a devious plan in mind before it went behind a loving gaze.

”If ya wanna be punished that badly-“ A finger and thumb gently pinched Moss’ chin to have his head slightly tilted up, making their eyes stay in contact. The teal merman can see Isa’s mischievous grin in it’s full glory. Promising something…really nice. “I can….provide. At home.”

If he wants. Honestly, with cuddles or cooking together or passionate tangos, Isa just wants to make Moss happy.

Whatever answer Moss gave him, Isa simply teleported away with Moss in his arms. Leaving behind warmer wathers.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss stared. "Er." Bubbles blew out the side of his mouth. He blushed. "Yes." he said a little too loudly.

He experienced a new side to the tango with Isa. He was so surprised and happy two of his fantasies were fulfilled in the past few days and he revealed a new enthusiastic side in dramatizing their tango like in his cheesy ninja romance novels. He was a little funny, but he was so totally into it, whispering: "Will they make their escape? Find out, in chapter two~"

Dinner the next night was awkward at first when Moss met the rest of Tybalt, Estevan, and Titania's families, until Tybalt's wife smiled at him and then gathered him into a big hug, whispering, "Thank you." Moss was so humbled. Their families had come to thank him, some punched him on the shoulder before their stern faces mellowed to meh-alright-we-forgive-you, while Palilea scolded them after hugging Uncle Moss.

Isa's beau was so not ready when Thera came in with their father. Though the old king said he was there merely to see his son and not intrude upon the party. He gave his son a wrinkly smile, saying his mother would be proud to see him having gone through what he did to bring his friends home.

The food was great! Moss went all out, asking Isa's help to prepare for the feast. A little bit of Menagerie coast dishes first for familiarity, and then came the tender pork, and the hot beef, with chocolate for dessert. Thera loved the chocolate and the spicy dishes, while his friends families like the herby sauces and smoked sea food. They had Capellini parked above water, with its head dipped into the ocean to form a waist high swimming pool inside its mouth where the merfolk lounged, and Isa and Moss, with the help of Okami can just walk around and serve dishes.

Okami was an alien marvel. For most of the merfolk had never seen something furry with a tail like that, and a weird nose like that, and such happy eyes! It made Moss think it must be an almost universal effect dogs have on all otherworldly races if it automatically made some of the merfolk coo and touch his fur, and then automatically rub him when he rolled on to his back showing his belly.

Moss also proudly showed Thera and Jesper his kitchen, and his set of ocean knives that he got from Isa. She saw that in their home they shared, and she quietly gave Isa a look of approval, especially when she saw their bathroom. Moss was secretly relieved Jesper couldn't read Leor language, or he'd blush if he understood the titles of the cheesy romance novels in their library.

All in all, it ended in comfortable companionship and glasses of wine, ale, or in Thera's case, a big mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows.

And the next morning, it was time for Moss and Isa to bid them adieu.

* * * *​

"We'll come back to bring you to the wedding, sis." said Moss, as he gave his sister one final hug.

His sister, Jesper, and his friends had gathered outside the Gates of Hercules to see them off.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

A flushed Isa chuckled breathlessly as he heard his love’s mumbles. Looking forward to their unpredictable and exciting future together. Thanking his Ancient for the upteeth time for bringing Moss to him as he gathered his merman in his arms and slept peacefully.

While silently excited to see what chapter two will be.

————

As Isa waited by Capellini’s mouth, he watched his beau hug his sister tightly with a soft smile. Arms crossed.

”You better!” Thera replied with a bright smile before she leaned back to look at her brother—-only to hug him again, saying she’ll miss a lot and that he better visit after the wedding is done and to not forget to bring more hot chocolate-

Jesper had to pat her shoulder in order for her to let Moss go for real. He grinned awkwardly. “Take care, Lysander.”

The trio was suddenly surrounded by ‘crying‘ friends whom hugged Lysander as well. Causing Jesper to freeze in alarm and surprise. Captain Seirus and Aurora were further away from everyone. Seirus simply nodded while Aurora waved with a starfish and cried on Seirus’ shoulder; the Captain didn‘t say anything, but his deadpan of just accepting the snot says a lot.

“You better pick us up too!”

”Yeah, man! I’ll bring the good fish!”

”Oh! Should I bring something too?”

”Of course, we’re bringing presents!” Tybalt was poked by their one mermaid friend.

”I’ll see you two soon.” Thera signed with a wistfully grin. Moss would feel arms wrapped around his waist and a chin hooked over his shoulder. Red locks gently swayed in the corner of his view.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss swam over and gave Aurora and Seirus each a respectful bow, before smiling and then hugging Aurora. "Come closer with the rest of us." he said, and pulled them together to the rest of the group.

Now, smiling and feeling a little teary, he gave a final wave to his friends and family, before arms wrapped around his waist. He looked at Isa with a soft smile. "Let's go home, love~"

Katsuya Katsuya

E8B683FD-8BCE-45E4-9EE5-F76196A72611.jpeg
- Isa Australis -

Aurora hugged Moss back while crying happy tears while Seirus gave him a thankful smile. The both of them swam closer to the group and had joined the rest as they gave their last wave goodbye.

Isa nodded a goodbye to everyone and had teleported with Moss back inside Capellini.

And the large serpent goliath had swam through the Hercules gates…

————

It was a lazy summer‘s day in the Highlands. Within a peaceful Bird village, is a newly built home of oak and bricks. The large windows were stain glasses of places the residents traveled to before. In front of the home is a food stall and oven, the shade cover above designed to look like waves of the ocean. At the back of the house is an organized small garden filled with vegetables and fruits; the oranges looking juicy today.

Inside, by the cold fireplace in the living room, is a redhead sitting on a floor pillow and leaning over one of the many photo albums he was looking through. Nostalgia and happiness gleamed in his indigo eyes as he turned each page; a pointed crystal hanging on a simple leather cord around his neck twinkled. The sprout on his head is now a vine filled with chubby small leaves, loosely braided with his side fringe and tied with a dyed teal string.

He just finished the dyed green photo album that showed the recovery of Bird village and The Godfather and was moving onto the pink polka-dotted album of Liliana‘s efforts to find a body for L and succeeding. This whole two years was full of adventures and none of them he regretted.

He stared at the photo of Liliana hugging a now tall L to the ground with tears. Her efforts finally answered after months of research. Next to that, was Isa helping Titan move on to finally Rest In Peace. After that was Vidya and her partner eating their mother’s dinner as to celebrate the accomplishments. With Moss and Vidya’s mother as the cooks. Isa chuckled, remembering the prank he did; he got L to eat jalapeños thinking it was regular peppers. Liliana chased after him for it while he cackled.

Then he reached a white album and stared at his wedding photos. Wistfully smiling as he remembered that special day too. They took their vows by the shallow waters of the sunny seashores at Montagna, their feet were bare, and the waters weren’t as cold as third-fourths of the year. His grandfather had been the one to bind them by tying their hands together with a thick red ribbon; decorated with thinner teal and purple ribbons and seashells with feathers. Their family and friends of all walks of life came to witness; from Max and Sassy, Charon and Lysanthir, Vidya and her partner, to the Godfather and Minnie and the Gentleman. Even Liliana and a newly bodied L was there. Thera with Jesper surprised the couple too, by presenting two crystal point necklaces, and placing them around their necks.

Isa sighed happily as he found the photo of their kiss after their vows. It was such a good day…

Then he heard his name being called along with several barks. Isa’s smile grew warm as he called back. “I’m coming!” He quickly closed the wedding album and ran out, excited to visit their personal beach once more. On their anniversary.

E82DDD90-B4AE-4ABE-86EC-4C19128125AC.jpeg

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Australis -

Among the photos in their green album were memories Moss took whenever he had Isa's camera. There was one of them grinning under the afternoon sun in front of the stained glass window of floating islands, knitting yarn and needles on their laps. They had both discovered felting after Moss shaved Okami once and wondered what he could do with all the fur. Isa had a worbly tuque on his head, while Moss sported a very well knitted polar bear fur apron dyed black.

Moss had opted to throw away his failed creations, but Isa had sweetly insisted to wear the tuque together with the mismatched socks he made for him.

In another, Isa was waving at him, about to ride off on Smoky with a bag carefully and lovingly packed full of the food he liked, with James on his silver white stag beside him. Off to scout out more of the Ghostlight Badlands and establish a more protective border. James never smiles in these photos, though Isa, devious prankster as he is, has made him, and Moss successfully caught it in secret. Moss had been taken aback by how . . . it suited James more to smile, and to James' dismay, Moss joined Isa in his campaign to make James brighten up.

The photo beside that was of Moss and Isa sleeping surrounded by two big polarbear dogs and blanketed by about a dozen chubby puppies with big paws and floppy ears. Moss and Isa had met a she-polarbear dog on one of Moss' caravan trips to set up his stall in the unlikeliest places in Ice Crown Glacier. They had named her Cinnamon, and she was so timid, she slowly approached them from far away on her belly, clearly asking for food. They fed her immediately, while Okami surprisingly kept hiding from her until one day --- Moss and Isa had no idea how it happened --- they found the two coming back from a hunt where she had a big fish in her mouth and Okami had none. His tail was drooping, but she shared it with him, to which he brightened up. And then to their surprise she followed their caravan even after they had been taking care of her for a week, and so they adopted her. Now they had fourteen polarbear dogs in their home, and Moss dedicated one large room for all their food.

And in another photo was Isa practicing the guitar in the light of Sen's smithing forge together with Max who had been teaching him. Sassy was singing too, leaning against Max's chair. Isa had caught Moss secretly taking the picture and he'd found Moss swooning. He swooned even more when Isa confessed he learned the guitar just to play it on their wedding night. Isa was tackled hard to the bed by Moss after that.

And then in another side was a picture covered a bit by someone's sleeves of a courtyard full of dancing Templars? Though at a closer look they were actually scratching themselves and sneezing. The next photo was the same area, but with Moss' hand placing a paper that had a smiling face on it on the temple wall.

It had been a fun past two years.

"Isaaa!" Moss' voice called from outside, followed by the barks of their puppers. "The ginger and lemon tea is ready!"

And there was his husband, waiting on the back porch with the sands of their personal beach stretched out before them. Twa's a sunny day today for their anniversary, and Moss had taken out a giant bean bag for them to share to watch the quiet waves.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Australis -

“Coming!” Moss can hear Isa’s voice from the inside…

Followed by a thud, a yelp, and bang.

Silence……

”I’m okay!” Isa reassured, opening the back door of their home. His head peeking out with a sheepish grin and a small red spot on his arm from where he fallen on. “Got too excited—-hello, puppers! Such a bunch of cuties! Yesh , ya arrrrre~”

The redhead couldn’t help but coo at the excitable puppies that bobbled and bobbed around him, chasing them a bit before they chased him across the back porch. Once he got the puppies to chase each other instead, he jogged over to Moss and kissed his cheek; a hand over his as he held onto the cup of his favorite tea.

“Thank ya, babe~” Isa purred happily; chubby leaves waving.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Australis -

There were rushing footsteps outside after that yelp and Moss opened the door just as Isa did. "Are you okay?" he said at the same time. He smiled in relief an amusement, when suddenly they were both almost run over by the stampede of flooffy bear-like puppies that jumped and sniffed and licked excitedly at Isa.

Moss watched Isa chase them, just quietly enjoying the peaceful moment, until Isa came jogging to him. Moss flopped on the beanbag, patting the space next to him. "You're welcome, love~" Moss said softly, putting an arm over his shoulders and smooching his lips. "And there I thought I might be nursing you back to health if you had been injured back there. Though I think you might like that?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Australis -

The redhead brightened and plopped himself next to his beau, snuggling up to him as he felt an arm around his shoulders. He can feel himself sink a bit—-beanbags are sooo nice~

Isa looked at Moss to say something only to be pressed by lips. And he followed them to have more kisses in between his words. Then he blinked at the realization. Oh yeahhhh~……hmmm~

He does like Moss taking care of him; not like. He loves it.

The merman can see his hubby being cute when he shyly raised his left arm up to show him the red mark, giving him teary puppy eyes with a slight pout. “Can ya kiss it better?” The red mark itself won’t bruise or anything; Moss has seen worse on the redhead whenever he gets clumsy.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Australis -

"Of course I will kiss it better!" and he gently pressed his lips on the mark, layering kiss upon tender kiss around it, before pulling Isa's legs sideways on his lap, and drawing him close to hug him around the waist and snuggle his cheek to his.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Australis -

That pout quickly changed to a bright smile, feeling giddy for each kiss on his ‘wound’. Then Isa shuffled his legs over his lap sideways with Moss’ help, being pulled in closer. Hugging him tightly and chuckled when Moss snuggled with their cheeks.

The redhead fluttered his eyes closed and snuggled back, wrapping his arms around the merman’s shoulders. “Thank ya, Moss~ I feel better~” He purred before giving Moss a kiss, leaning on him a bit.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Australis -

"Mwa~ I can also kiss you more for no reason at all, if you like~" his kisses moved down Isa's lips to his neck, where he playfully nipped skin. "It is our anniversary after all, I think I might also tease you more tonight . . . until," his kisses moved up, "you can't, " his lips traced the curve of his ear, "take it anymore." he whispered.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back