• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
- Isa Bianchi -

Isa became alarmed at first but then relaxed as he heard Moss’ words. Slowly but surely, warming up to his friends as a sense of relief washed over the couple. Yeah, he was nervous for Moss, however it seemed like his friends wouldn’t forget about him.

The redhead’s smile grew the more he saw how kind Moss’ friends are.

‘You’re welcome~’ Titania replied quietly.

”AHHH! LOVE YOU TOO, BUT HUSH.’ Estavan sounded embarrassed yet happy. They can hear someone snorting water, holding back her laughter.

Getting himself comfortable with the sea anemones, Isa wiggled back into place as his beau swam back into his arms to snuggle. Only to be surprised by Moss’ words, turning red. Then he kissed his face and horn multiple times.

’Ti amo, Moss.’ Isa replied tenderly, snuggling him without a care in the world as he felt secured. Thanks to his beau’s friends‘ actions.

———-

It did take a few hours, however the wait was worth it as the couple can see different shadow figures swimming excitedly outside. Palilea popped her head in through the coral and wrote. “The merman is here! You should know him, Moss.”

Once Isa transformed into an octopus and sat next to Okami, should Moss feel like he is ready, he’d recognize who was the merman that he was waiting for. A lot of ladies crowded as a lane with starstruck eyes, making way to the captain of the Royal knights as he swam in his glorified gold armor and spear.

Isa couldn’t help but think he is too . . . shiny.

Dark blue hair that reaches down his shoulders and fringes pushed back. Revealing sharp ice blue eyes and high cheek bones. The way he held himself too, demands respect and dignity. His tail is an icy blue as well, with splotches of white. “He’s really shiny.” Octo-Isa signed with his tentacles, deadpanned.

Palilea waited for Moss to follow her and went a roundabout way to where the captain stayed; inside an old reef with seaweed as a flap entrance. ‘You remember him, right? My sister used to work together with him during the war.’ Palilea signed.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Silshechels -

Moss laughed at Estevan's bluster.

When Isa kissed him many times, he closed his eyes, pushing his face up for all those kisses. Ahh~ He was so happy he was set for life with Isa. Once again he felt the desire to marry him right this instant. Come to think of it, Isa had done so many things that warranted Moss pouncing on him in bed, but they hadn't done that yet. Moss sighed wistfully at Isa, rubbing his chest, but said nothing.

When this is over and they're back in Leor. He will pounce him hard.

The few hours passed, and Moss parted the waters to make a little air bubble for them where he could cook and asked Isa which of the crystallized food he wanted for . . . he did not know what time of the day it was, but it definitely was time for maybe lunch. He asked Isa to cook with him and he did his part with all his heart, making sure it was nice, piping hot, and delicious for his beau.

He watched him eat, and kissed his cheek every now and then and snuggled, as he told him all about the things in the room.

He also refilled the hot water vials and hot water skin before they finished and Palilea came to tell them the merman was here.

* * * *​

The merman . . . oh dear . . . Brash-Moss looked . . . embarrassed?

"He's . . . always been shiny . . . I actually looked up to him when I was younger, I even cut my hair to be like his before."

He looked at Palilea. "Of course I remember him, he was my mentor! I . . . kind of . . . well, no, I did quit on him. He taught me the trident, but I skipped out to be with my friends so many times I failed every test and never finished my training. " He looked at the shiny merman, moving a little to hide behind Palilea. "Though it stayed with me when I got banished to Leor. It's how I know the basics of spear fighting and how to fight underwater even though I had legs. Ugh . . . I was so bad to him even though he's a really good guy . . ." he signed regretfully. "I even made fun of him, said he joined the army because they used him as a beacon for whales to land on, or that we could shelf a whole month worth of blubber on those cheekbones . . ." Moss rubbed his face. "That wasn't even the worse . . . he has a slightly bigger forehead, barely noticeable, but I made such a big deal about it saying at least four or six hours of his mom giving birth to him was his forehead."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

When Moss proposal for food arise, Isa felt his stomach growling. He appreciated the air bubble, now realizing that he hadn’t freaked out as much about being in deep waters as he thought he would. To the point where he only went in after getting iced beef steaks, a masa ball for tortillas, and tomatoes. Not rushed at all. He was eager to help Moss cook too, wanting to take his mind off of the water around them…trapping them-

‘’Okay, maybe he is still nervous—but this is a whole lot better than panic attacks.

He teased Moss as they cooked together, flirting and gently nipping when he got the chance to. As he ate, giving thanks to Moss for the warm food, Isa blushed red. Happy to be warm and cozy for a moment. Kissing his beau back every time he kissed him, snuggling as he listened to what each item in the room was for. Though he was grateful for the warm vial and water skin, holding onto them after Moss poured in the hot water as he took away the air bubble before Palilea came in.

—————

Again, Isa deadpanned. Why did Moss look embarrassed? Should he be worried?

Then he understood . . . A slight sting of jealousy stung Isa’s chest, but soon enough, he rationalized. Childhood idolization. That’s normal. Who wouldn’t look up to the captain of the royal army? Then overprotective feelings came up when he noticed how Moss hid behind Palilea a bit. The little red octopus decidedly climbed up on Moss’ head, holding onto his horn with narrowed eyes.

Palilea giggled behind her hand as she signed. “I heard from dad. I’m sure Captain Seirus will understand, after all, the king made him to be the leader of the rebellion in secret.”

As Palilea pulled up a large flat shell, revealing an opening to inside the old coral, she waited for Moss to go in first before going in herself. Isa found it weird that they had to use a different way to go inside instead of the front. Same with the waiting. They waited behind a ragged curtain of seaweed and above the ground level as the captain swam inside his hovel with some of the soldiers scattered about to check the premises. Why did they have to wait until they were alone? Tybalt’s daughter decided to drop in . . . Quite literally while signing.

”Hiiiiiiiii, captaaaaaiiiiiiiin!”

Calm as a cucumber, Seirus turned around as he placed his golden lance against the wall and swam over to her. Stopping at a good distance. “Welcome back, Palilea. I assume you have brought back-“

”Yep! Uncle! You can come out~”

‘Captain Seirus looked passed Palilea, frowning stoically.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Silshechels -

"I don't know if he'll understand, he'll probably whoop my tail." Moss muttered, as he followed Paliliea.

He glanced up, wondering why Isa came out and saw his little eyes narrowed at his old mentor. He rubbed him, signing. "He's okay, Isa, if he's mad at me, it'd be justified."

As they went in the old coral, Moss looked nervously around at the soldiers, wondering if his disguise will hold and what they'd do if they recognized him. So far no one has shouted at him. And then suddenly he was taken aback when Palilea and Seirus started talking.

He cautiously, humbly, peeked from behind the corner.

"Wait. He knows?" he signed, alarmed, at Palilea.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- An awkward reunion -

Octo-Isa relaxed a bit, leaning into his hand comfortingly as he nuzzled the palm. However he didn’t come down, wanting to stay on his head for whatever that may come.

Palilea nodded, smiling. “Yes. Why wouldn’t he?”

”Let me explain, Palilea.” Seirus signed. “You should go back to your parents now. I’ll take it from here.”

”Okay!” As Palilea hugged Moss and waved goodbye, she left through the secret way. Leaving Seirus with Moss and Isa. The captain sighed, seemingly calm despite the obvious disappointment in his eyes. “Greetings, Prince Lysander. I’m sorry for the confusion, but there are reasons why we have to bring you here like this. If you have any questions, please let me know so I can answer them for you.”

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss dropped his illusion very slowly. From what Seirus remembered of his lazy fool-hardy student, he couldn't do any magic and was no warrior. Yet he had two daggers hanging from a leather chest holster, a book --- one of those spell books from that other world? --- and a fine spear hung from his back. He had a large almost faded scar too that spanned between one shoulder and almost half his chest, and other scars besides. He no longer carried himself in that careless arrogant swagger as before, but was nervous. Whatever happened to him in Leor, he had definitely been humbled.

Moss rubbed the back of his neck. His mentor was addressing him so formally he had no idea how to proceed. He probably still doesn't like him and wasn't sure if he should say hi first or . . . "H-how's my sister and where is my sister . . . shining ---" Moss hesitated, he was going to formally say Shining Seirus as an honorific title, but he might think he was making fun of him. "--- I mean, sir?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Former mentor to former student -

Seirus quietly observed Moss, noticing the differences of him ten years ago and now. Though he raised a brow when he also spotted a bobbing white sea bunny on his shoulder and a small coconut octopus on his head that’s . . . Is it glaring daggers at him? He was amused and curious. What happened to Moss in those ten years for him to change his demeanor? Even now, his former student is paying attention, though a bit nervously.

He waited for Moss to finish his stuttering question. To even go as far as to call him ‘sir’, of all things. . . He has changed. He wondered why.

”If I can be honest, the Queen is okay. No one has harm her . . . Physically.” Seirus replied, letting his formalities down a bit to reveal the bit of worry he has over the Queen. “She is currently at the castle . . . with siren royals.”

He paused for a moment and looked at Moss. His disappointment softened in his icy blue eyes. His tone a tad bit warm compared to cold stoic one he had before. “Just call me Seirus, Prince Lysander.” Perhaps he might reveal it, should he be nice towards him? Give a hint out or something.

The little red octopus angrily blew bubbles out. Like it was warning the captain to not try anything.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss frowned. So someone was hurting his sister. He glared at the direction of the palace.

"S-Seirus." he looked back at his mentor, face meek once more though tinged with urgency. "Er, please call me Moss. I don't think others would be pleased I'm here. So . . . Who are these sirens? What do they want and what's the plan?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Seirus nodded. “Very well, Moss.”

Picking up his tone, the captain started to sign. “It started after we so called won the war. The other kingdom surrendered and of course, the Queen was suspicious. It was very sudden. We knew the other kingdom had more supplies and yet, they wanted to stop. When they offered a peace treaty, the Queen didn’t want to sign it, saying it was too easy. Especially since we fought for a decade. Before we left, she hid away the crystal heart and went to see the other kingdom to discuss more . . .” Seirus sighed, looking to the side. Unable to gaze at Moss anymore.

”She came back, saying the conditions. She agreed wholeheartedly and said her visit was enjoyable. I don’t believe that!” He signed aggressively, curling his big hands into fists at the end. “I’ve been there with her. We saw how that kingdom is filled with sirens and ever since we came back, she made the soldiers of the Royal guard follow her own supporters. One by one, the aristocrats disappeared and replaced by a siren. She ordered everyone to give up on their crystal pieces. Of course, most of us disagreed and the ones who managed to escape with their pieces are here. Atlantis is slowly becoming like the neighboring kingdom, filled with sirens.”

He waved at the secret hideout, frowning. Then he sighed once more, signing in his descend of calm desperation. “The king ordered me to be the rebellion’s leader in secret. Keeping tabs on the Queen while I work here. Then he came to Palilea one night, telling her to go find you from the other world. Hoping that perhaps you can snap the Queen out of whatever odd spell that’s been casted on her and find the crystal heart. I’ve tried, the king has tried—-not even the Queen herself knows where it is, it seems because she has been casually asking of it’s whereabouts.”

”Think you can help us, Moss?” Seirus asked.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I want to, but me talk to Thera?" he said, confused. "She hates me. Though . . . I can't leave her like that . . ." he looked to the direction of the palace again. "We'll look around and see what's up. And . . . if I can convince her I'll try." he rubbed Isa for support again. "Just show me how guarded the palace is and we'll try to sneak in --- ah, me and my," he looked up at the coconut octopus on his head. The lesser people know about Isa the better, yet it didn't sound right to call him his pet, " my dear companion. I'm not bringing the rest of my friends with me."

Katsuya Katsuya

”You’re our last hope, Moss.” Seirus said. “Though I still have lingering doubts, but the king believes in you.“

When he said they’ll try, the captain brighten, smiling softly. He curiously stared at the little octopus, thinking of Moss went mad or something. “Thank you . . . And that’s fine. I’ll have my men keep them busy to not notice while I show you around.”

He paused. He signed calmly. “You’ve changed.” Octo-Isa hugged Moss’ hand, snuggling into it as to give him comfort. The merman can feel Isa protectively wrap his tentacles around his fingers as he just climbed on, eyes still narrowed at the captain.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"Please don't make me your last hope. I'm not that good of a hope." Moss held up a hand. He was surprised to see Isa there.

He chuckled and brought the octopus close to his chest. He was so small. So fierce. He kissed him between his narrowed eyes affectionately. "My friends pulled me out of that dark place, a ship captain straightened me out, and this wonderful octopus made me want to be better." He smiled at Seirus, as he massaged Isa with his thumbs.

"So, we're ready to head out when you are, O' Shiny Seirus, sir!"

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:

“It shows how dire the situation is for us.” Seirus signed before pausing at the sight of an angry octopus who blew bubbles at him again. He watched how tender Moss became when the octopus is involved and watched how that octopus relaxed under his affection. There’s more to this octopus then meets the eye. His conclusion is soon confirmed by Moss‘ words. Who is this octopus? No, really? Is he a dweller from the other realm?

Octo-Isa curled his tentacles timidly, all shy and coy as they curled around his head. Like he was embarrassed. The little chubby seaweed on his head wiggled as he relaxed even more under Moss’ thumbs. A few of his tentacles curled around his thumbs tenderly.

Seirus stayed silent before looking at Moss and nodded sharply. He grinned. “Then we shall leave at once. Put your disguise on.“ He swam out through the front as he told Moss to swim through the back, that way, the soldiers wouldn’t think much on it nor question Moss’ presence. Once the captain spotted Moss, he waved at him, motioning to follow him and soon enough, the pair went towards Atlantis.

——-

The captain, disguised as a siren woman, swam with Moss under the shadows and out of sight of the patrolling sirens. Leading him towards the overgrown coral that’s close to the huge overlapping wall; the same one Moss used to hide from the soldiers way back then. They should be able to see through the overlapping coral, the patrols of talkative sirens and weary merfolk. “They switch hourly. So you might have to find a way to sneak inside. I suggest you reach the maids’ quarters first. I know a few who would help you in, just mention me and they’ll cooperate.”

”Unless you have you’re own method?” He asked, signing. Somehow he expected Moss, of all merfolk, to find a way to sneak in. Considering he used to sneak out of the castle so many times before.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss followed his shiny mentor, a little put off at how grey and brown everything was. This was not how he wanted to show Isa his home. Yet he still pointed out things to him when it was safe to do so, showing him a huge cone shell covered by a poka shell that had been a transfiguration shop that made sea shell furniture where Moss and his friends would hide out whenever he played hookie during his lessons in the palace. He wondered what happened to the owner, a mermaid who had given Titania transfiguration lessons; Moss also pointed out to Isa a charms shop that was also closed that belonged to an enchanter who carved stones, rubies and olivine and gave them wayfaring enchantments that helped hunters not get lost or protective magic that repelled red tide, which was like the merfolk's take on the plague, where red algae bloom turns the sea red and makes it hard for merfolk to "breathe" through their skin.

Finally they made it to the palace walls, a collection of beautiful twisting spires and arcs above, and domes and wide sand bowl gardens below. Though they were grey and bleak.

"We'll go to the maid's quarters first. I'll send you a message in your head if something happens. We'll try to be back before night fall. If we don't, assume something bad happened."

And with that, teal Atlantean runes flowed up his arms as Moss seemed to draw shadows upon himself. He became blurry to see, and with a flick of his tail, he swam over the wall and disappeared into the shadows of an archway.

Inside, Moss, rubbed Isa again. "Will you stay on my head again and help me keep an eye out? Just squeeze my horn if you want me to stop, and tap if you want to say something."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Octo-Isa enjoyed the few places and things Moss showed him, though he picked up that Moss was bothered by something. Seeing how brown and foggy the waters are, he is assuming it’s that. It’s like the smog or the smoke from a machine hitting the lungs, just unpleasant to smell or taste. Though he wanted to see the closed charms store, he had stars in his eyes in learning and discovering of what the merfolk do for charms.

”One day.” He signed to Moss, determination flamed in his eyes. “One day, I will get in this store.”

Seirus nodded and watched as familiar runes swirl around him yet it’s mixed with some other magic—-is this the other realm’s magic? His brows slightly hitched up. Interesting. As the couple hid within shadows—which was sadly easy because of the smog-water—- Isa leaned onto Moss’ head. Nodding before climbing up once more. Holding onto his horn as he became diligent, placing a tentacle over his squinty eyes.

After so many years, Moss can still remember of where the maid’s chambers are. He would find it strange to see guards around the area though. He can see the chefs being tense and the maids being stressed while the butlers stayed away from them.

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss was surprised Isa wanted to come back. "Let's come back when the corals are lively again." he smiled.

Under the shadows of the palace, Moss chased Isa with a kiss as his beau climbed up his head. He chuckled. He feels light hearted even though he's going to go talk to his sister, just from seeing Isa this way. He really doesn't try, yet he makes Moss happy just doing what he does. He chuckled again remembering the bubbles.

"Why are you cute as an animal?" Moss signed as he navigated the old familiar halls.

It was so strange to be back. It didn't feel like home yet it was right for it to feel as so. Perhaps it was how grey everything was, but Moss felt lighter knowing in the end he was going back to Leor with Isa.

It felt a little sad that his home has come to feel this way because of what he had done, but it has passed and there was no going back to the past. He'll just make sure his sister is alright, then he'll go.

They flitted through the shadows. None of the old guards were here. He didn't know who these new ones were and where their loyalties lay. He scanned the area for any singular maid he could possibly go to have a private conversation. Any familiar faces.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa froze from the top of his head before curling his tentacles around his head; bashful as Moss could tell from the tiny seaweed waving.

As the couple traveled through the shadows, trying to find one familiar maid, they would hear whispers. Quiet complaints of the odd watchful guards. Silent bane of the suppression that looms over their heads. Even with the most timid, the former prince could see them tremble as they swam past the guards with teary eyes. That included one familiar mermaid whom used to serve him. One Aurora Glade, a mermaid that used to follow him around to make sure he went to lectures and classes. She looked older than she should look for someone who is a year younger than him: her emerald green tail seemed flat, her fins were oddly torn at the edges, and her usual tidy hair is now frazzled and in a loose pony tail.

It was strange to see her this . . . Not strict.

Moss saw her turn round the corner of the hallway, a tray in her hands as she just finished serving someone.

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss continued to rub Isa every now and then as they sneaked around.

Spotting a familiar face, Moss' tail drooped. He remembered Aurora, she was like a strict older sister to him, pulling his ear and making sure he went to his classes, even though she was shorter than him and younger. She treated him without any leniency nor fake formalities just because he was prince, she had never been fake to him. Something he had seen as annoying before, like who was this maid who acted as if he was his mother, but his parents liked her and how she was able to keep him in line. And looking back at it now, she was one of those merfolk who was strict because she wanted him to be, not just a better prince, but a better person.

And then he noticed her fins.

Why were they torn.

Moss frowned as anger bubbled up inside him. Had someone hurt her? He looked at the others and the guards. These guards were definitely not one of them. If it had been them . . . there was going to be a lot of curses to pay.

"That mermaid used to take care of me, let's go talk to her." Moss signed to Isa.

Carefully, he timed his dashes across shadowed alcoves whenever the guards weren't looking, and slipped into a small tunnel behind a coral statue. There seemed to be little passageways in the palace, to small to be considered proper swim ways, since one had to wiggle and be careful, they were little tubes in the coral, and finally Moss and Isa emerged from behind a patch of huge waving anemone right where she was passing around the corner.

Moss made sure there was no guard around, before his dark shadowy hand quickly wrapped around her mouth and tray, then pulled her into the back of the anemone.

"Aurora," said the shadow that seemed to have four eyes, one pair where the head should be, and one higher from where its dark head seemed to be elongated unnaturally, "it's me, Lysander!" it said in the banished Prince's voice.

Moss dropped his spell and there was her old charge. A merman. Calm eyes when the prince she remembered wouldn't be calm in this situation, with scars that told stories of battles past when the Lysander of before couldn't go to battle. And dressed very weirdly. He also had an octopus on his head.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- A frightened Aurora

Aurora‘s yelp was muffled by a shadowy hand and she struggled as it pulled her behind the anemone. She managed to rip that hand off her mouth and glared. Trembling in her fear but didn’t back away either. Then she froze at the sight of four eyes. She covered her mouth as the shadows pulled away from a memory— the Prince she knew before was here and yet not.

That‘s his voice, for sure. He looked older—more scarred. Relief and confusion filled her very being as she hugged him loosely. Lysander is a welcoming sight to the mermaid. Then she leaned back, signing rapid-fire for Moss to read. “Prince Lysander! It’s good to see you! How did you get here? Why are you here? What is going on?” Then she covered her mouth again. Realizing his tail. “You broke your curse—-how?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss hugged her, unsure why hers was loose, but thinking maybe she didn't like hugs that much, so he loosened his hold as well, but drew back looking very happy. "We're here to save my sister. It's a long story, all of this," he gestured at his tail, " but I'll tell you another time, Aurora. Where's Thera? And is there someone controlling her?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Aurora -

Aurora blinked owlishly before brightening up. “You’re . . . You’re here to save the Queen?” She signed with a relieved smile. This is certainly new for the mermaid. Perhaps those ten years on the other realm did him good?

“There’s a siren that’s always with her majesty. One Berthdol Alloy. She only comes out for big announcements, but he is always in the meetings. I’ve seen him talking about ruling other kingdoms in a search for a key . . . All of the mermaids that’s still working here think she is. Honestly, I believe so too.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss nodded. "A strange reversal, I know. I never thought she'd ever need my help." As he listened, he started feeling more worried. "A key . . ." Moss glanced up at Isa, hiding his alarm. But the key was in Leor, it was already used right? They wouldn't have any use for Isa here right? Was Moss bringing his beu the key right into the claws of this villain? "Alright . . . " he thought for a moment. "Where is Berthdol Alloy and what does he look like?"

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Aurora -

Octo-Isa slowly flattened his body over Moss’ head, slightly hiding behind the horn the moment Aurora mentioned a key. All three of his tiny hearts were beating fast, anxiety overtaking his recent calm. Moss can see his tiny seaweed trembling.

The mermaid tilted her head when she noticed the octopus before nodding. “Yes, a key. I overheard the visiting sirens saying they might have found it but lost it to someone else. “ Then she nervously signed. “Berthdol Alloy is elderly, greying hair, curling dark brown tail like a seahorse, and … has sharp teeth like a shark’s. Always carries a barbed whip.”

“You can find him mostly at the throne room or her majesty’s quarters.” She signed. “Sometimes he stays in his own room after getting reports like today.“

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Alright, thank you, Aurora. And sorry for grabbing you like that, I thought if I showed myself you might freak out in the open where the guards could see. " And after asking her where Berthdol Alloy's chambers were, Moss asked her help in his disguise for a servant merman with reports that could visit the throne room, or Thera's and Alloy's chambers. He also asked her for a quick favor to bring him any message olivine, which was how merfolk conveyed private messages. It remembered spoken messages and would repeat them when conditions are met, usually when a certain merfolk holds them or if a password was spoken at the stone. It was as common as writing letters in Leor, and merfolk would use them to deliver instructions to many servants to help run the palace.

After Aurora left, Moss retreated a little deeper into the tunnel away from sight.

In the dim shadows, Moss rubbed the flattened Isa, gently coaxing him into his hands, where he preciously cupped him.

"Isa . . . I think . . . I think Berthdol is looking for you."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Of course! I’ll be right back.” Aurora left, acting normal and keeping her head down.

Meanwhile, Octo-Isa was coaxed to be on Moss’ hands. He wrapped his shaky tentacles on his webbed fingers, staring at his beau with wide eyes. With the merman confirming what he thought, Isa signed back. “I think so too.” Then he nuzzled into Moss’ hand for comfort.

Is this going to be a repeat of what happened before back at his hometown?!

”What do we do? What if they find out that I’m-?”

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back