• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[Vampire the Requiem 2E] Ashes, Ashes, That's All There is to Eat

(As soon as everyone is in the car, Darren [still obfuscated] will climb onto the roof and hang on for the ride)

"Dad, can we stop for burgers? I'm hungry." Darren says when Alec steps out of the car.

"You're going to have to be more specific. Why do I want burgers? Because Wendys rocks. Why did I call you dad? You're taller than me. Why am I clinging to your roof? Seemed like a good idea at the time."

"What the hell!! Darren you better not have denTed this roof!"

Dante yells from the inside of the bullet proof glass car.

"It'll buff out, don't worry. Anyway, I saw something interesting back by the meeting place. An un marked red door. Wana tag along?" Darren asks, sitting up and crossing his legs still in the roof.

Alec grabs Darren by the collar with a "Don't fight this, it'll be even more akward for bystanders"

And tosses him a gentle 5 feet.

"GET OFF MY CAR"

Darren will get clumsily to his feet, wobbling a bit as he pretends to try and get his balance and shakily walk back over to Alec. "Hey, man what the *hic* hells your problem?" He asks in a drunken slur. "I just needed a ride, brother."

Darren will make his way drunkenly to the nearest alley, make sure he isnt being watched and pop obfuscate before walking back to the building where the door is.

You all arrive back at the meeting place you just left.

(Take a beat)

Glancing around for the door Darren mentioned, you find it, across from a group of hobos lounging around a garbage fire in an alley.  The alley is only a few feet across, maybe four shoulder widths wide.

Darren will pop out of the shadows whenever they get close.

"You guys took your sweet time. C'mon, let's see if they'll invite us in for milk and cookies."

Darren will walk over to the hobos and smile brightly. "Gentlemen, may we borrow the alley for a while? We have business to conduct, you see."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante will approach the door, and lightly rack on it with his cane.

"Hello?"

Also, going to activate my dream power to see if i had a vision of the door.

The hobos look at Darren.  "What?"

Visions run through Dante's head, visions of red and gears and smoke.  The door closed with a harsh click, and the door dissappears.  Dante awakens to the fading sound of church bells ringing.

"We just need a little *cough* privacy......" Darren trails off, a wave of his hand for emphasis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darren will sigh and slump his head and shoulders. "Thanks. I'm no good at being scary OR persuasive. Also, did you get a text earlier? You were supposed to." He says, walking back over to the door and opening his bag. He puts on his cloak and helmet, seeming to change demeanor as soon as he straightens back up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back