• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[Vampire the Requiem 2E] Ashes, Ashes, That's All There is to Eat

"By all means, please. Feel free. But one moment first, if you'd allow it." Darren says, walking over and placing his ear against the door and focusing on listening for anything on the other side.

5 Successes

Last edited by a moderator:
Darren strains to hear anything unusual, and he fails.  The only things that he hears are the normal sounds of the city, cars, people, a fire roaring in the background.

Darren will walk over, draw his sword and cut the hinges off the door. (If hinges are non existent, he attacks the area where the locking mechanism would be. (5 successes)

"You talk too much....." Darren says dryly, stepping inside.

"Damned idiot, I knew this was a waste of our time..." Darren mutters under his breath "Can't believe I'm forced to share a consciousness with a fool." Darren will sheathe his sword, spin around on his heel, and briskly walk back and grab his bag before heading off towards the car.

Darren takes out his phone, calls Maurice and gets a ride to the next location where a fire occurred.

Darren arrives at the location of the closest fire.  He finds a perfectly normal alleyway.  There is no sign of a fure, likely because it happened a month or two ago.

(Take a beat for resolving the pointless door scene)

Darren has Maurice wait at the end of the alley while he walks in to do a quick summary investigation. (4 successes)

Finding nothing, Darren proceeds to the third location and begins marking out a parameter and looking for any possible threats.

(3 successes Investigation, 2 successes awareness)

During the ride, Dante will open up the folder and begin to throughly look through it.

(3 Successes)

Dante peers through the folder and notices something.  He thinks there's something important about the locations, but hasn't figured it out quite yet.  Perhaps placing them on a map?

Darren hops back in the car and gets a ride to Elysium. While en route, he calls Victor "Master Victor, I have a question. Do you have a spare vehicle which I might use for an extended period? You have my word that no harm shall befall it whilst in my possession."

"Darren, for the last time, you're welcome to use the spare car.  Stop having Maurice drive you everywhere."

"My apologies, Master. The other one must have 'forgotten' to inform me. Is there anything you wish of me tonight?"

"Guys, I have an idea. We gotta go back to my place."

Dante gives the directions back to his place to Alec.

"I have a large map of the city there. I dont think it's the targets exactly but maybe something to do with the locations."

Pulls out phone and texts Darren.

"Head to my place. I have an idea."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back