• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[Vampire the Requiem 2E] Ashes, Ashes, That's All There is to Eat

"Wolves and dogs are very alike, in fact dogs originated as wolves, and became dogs after centuries of human domestication and selective breeding."

"There is an eleven years old HUMAN in the house. I am not letting that near her."

Alec speaks through clenched teeth.

"She's not STAYING a wolf. Let us in and I'll show you what I mean. She's not going to hurt anyone. Except maybe uninvited guests."

Dante pushes himself through.

"Alec calm down. Trust me shes not going to hurt anyone. If i can ride in a car with her you can stand to be in the same house for the night."

Dante sets down his bag.

"Now, where will we be sleeping?"

"You'll have to show us where that is." Darren says smiling and ushering Liz inside.

"Oh, Liz. Stealth mode." Darren says once the door is shut.

Liz nods, then arches her back. you hear a sickening *CRACK* as she transforms. Her paws grossly deform as human fingers tear through the skin with an awful *RIP*.  Her knees *CRACK* and *RIP* as her knees reverse and her legs swell to human size.  Her torso tears through her wolf skin as she grows past it.  The wolf skin clings to her fat-wetted skin as she wraps it around her, standing up to a normal position.  She looks to Alec with her yellow eyes. "Hi."

Darren will wrap his arm around her shoulders and smile up at Alec. "Alec, allow me to introduce my fiancé, Liz."

Alecs' "tattoos" writhe to an unknown beat. His eyes roam up and down, an iridescent line in his left eye lends a strange sensation on the rest of you. His voice lose has some odd, dreadful lilt to it.

"You still aren't going upstairs"

(8 successes.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Karl appears as the discussion rolls on and then hears Alec refusing entry. As usual in one of his black suits and shirts, though the top buttons were undone and his tie was missing at the moment. He looks over Alec's shoulder and frowns a bit more at the woman.

"Just what the hell is going on and who the fuck is that?" Karl asked, after having been grilling a few cultists and possibly amusing himself with them afterwards. He arches an eyebrow some, already a little wary of allowing others to stay in their Haven. Alec he trusted and had invested with him in its setup. These were freeloaders, coterie or not.

Alecs scars writhe against his skin as he stares her down. His fangs are bared and his body is inbetween her and the means up. His hands have blue lined worm their way down to his hand, which has formed a tight claw. He is wound like an animal ready to pounce

(1 success vs failure)

Dante with clear signs of annoyance on his face, the tone clear in his voice.

"Guys, just calm down. Darren is fucking a werewolf. It was decided that it would be safer till tomorrow for us to stay together. We don't know who the next target is. Could be any of us here. Instead of fighting and bickering we are a fucking coterie let's act like one. Now, Karl and Alec. This is your home we will follow any rules you set, as would be expected at mine or Darren."

Dante then glares at Darren and Liz.

"We will follow any rules they set correct Darren."

Liz shrinks backs at Alec's display, until he bared his teeth. At that, she backs away and turns to run off, clad only in her wolf skin.

(Liz has the Bestial condition for the remainder of the day, Darren may roll dex + wits to grab her, defense 1. Or he can let the naked girl run out into the street)

Darren will grab her by the arm (3 successes) walk her over to a chair and sit her down there before calmly walking over to his bag, pulling out one of his swords, and striding over to Alec. "Now, as far as I can tell, THAT was rude. Try that nonsense again and I'll take your arms as souvenirs." Darren says, staring him in the face, unblinking.

A crack of air from him shifting to look at you. The air around him fills with the smell of dead fish, and rotting kelp. 

"No. You wont"

He turns abruptly, situating himself between the stairs and elavator.

Darren lashes out, competitive beast.

"A young pup should show respect to his peers of higher standing. A Dragon backs down from no one. We had no intention of causing any harm to you or yours, but when someone threatens one of those that are closest to me, I will NOT stand for it."

4 Successes

Last edited by a moderator:
"Get to the basement" 

Alec marches up the stairs.

Those who look for him find him outside a door that only Karl would recognize.

Darren loses his shit, draws his sword, and begins destroying things (he can't hurt alec but he can break his shit)

Karl watches dumbfounded and promptly retreats up the stairs long before the pissing contest starts. He elects to seal himself in his chambers behind large reinforced double doors. He wasn't in the mood for this garbage today and wondered how this coterie even managed to form in the first place. He pulls down one of his books to read with a scowl, watching the monitor in his desk as he switches it to the Haven's cameras.

Darren chops away at Alec's furniture until he feels the call of the daysleep.  he wanders over to an out of the way area and collapse, everyone else resting in their bed.

(Gain an experience for the shit ton of stuff that happened.  Also, spend a blood to rise for the night.)

Darren wakes up in a different corner than he remembers falling asleep in.  He guesses Liz moved him.

Dante gets a text from Lucretia.  She and her coterie got the info about the fires, and they want to meet up at the same spot in an hour.

Dante looks at his phone. Looks around at the destruction that Darren has caused. Shakes his head in disappointment. 

He mutters "We are exposed to be a coterie, not a bunch of vampires at each other's throats."

Dante calls for everyone to come down. Once they arrive

"Well, if we are done with this pissing contest, and destroying our hosts stuff, which I will happily replace if necessary, we have some work to do. Lucretia wishes to meet up she has more info on the killings. Am calling for a ride there, everyone is welcome to ride along if they choose to."

Dante flips open his phone and makes a call.

"Go on ahead. I need to meet with Kogaion Victor before I do anything else." Darren says, grabbing his bag and heading out the door, walking off into the night. He pulls out his phone 2 blocks down and calls Maurice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back