• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[Vampire the Requiem 2E] Ashes, Ashes, That's All There is to Eat

Darren wanders up to the church, listening carefully for signs of anyone inside.  He hears nothing but his heartbeats, his soothing, rhythmic heartbeats.  It plays it's simple song to him, and he grows hungry.  He needs to hear more, from others.

(Darren now is Obsessed over heartbeats)

Dante will step out of the car, and begin to make a slow pace into the church. Listening for any signs of someone there beyond himself and Darren. He walks with a careful composure making sure not to disterb anything. Once inside he scans the room for any signs of danger or anything out of the ordinary.

(1 Success for Listening, 2 successes for scanning the room.)

Dante listens, hearing nothing.  He makes his way to the door where Darren stands, swaying softly from side to side.  He attempts to open the door, only to find that it's locked.

Darren will extract a sword from beneath his cloak and strikes the handle and lock from the door.

(4 successes)

Darren will step inside, walk towards the center and listen for any signs of life.(2 successes)

Last edited by a moderator:
Darren investigates the entire building looking for signs of hunter activity.

(2 successes)

Dante will activate the 1st power of his necromancy discipline to find any "dead" bodies.

(3 successes)

"I'm suddenly having a very bad feeling...." Darren says, pulling out his phone. "Call Lucretia, see if they're ok. Tell her to go to the house at 1406 Ashbrook Way, go in the back door, making sure to shut and lock it behins them. Tell them to wait in the basement. It's in the kitchen." Darren punches in Liz's number and waits for her to pick up.

"Now, now Darren. Lets not be to hasty. It looks like this area maybe a bust. Lets look around a few more minutes, then call Karl and Alec."

Dante begins tapping his cane on the floor as he walks around looking anf listening for any signs of a hidden door, storage space, or hideaway.

(3 Successes)

"Unlock the back door for me? I'm sending over 3 work acquaintances. They're going to be staying in the basement until I get home. There's a hunter or group of hunters killing people. We believe e they might be the next targets. After they enter, make sure all the doors and windows are shut and locked and please, for the love of God stay safe. I'll be home before too long." After making the usual lovers goodbye, Darren hangs up and looks at Dante. "I'd prefer if you called but if you can't or won't, I will. There will be no more deaths if I can help it."

"Well it seems this place was a bust."

Ignoring Darrens hastiness to call Lucreatia he calls Alec and Karl to see how they are doing. Then begins to walk out to the car.

Karl and Alec sit in quiet contemplation of how to go about their task.  The place is lightly active, with a couple of lights on and the front reception staffed.

Darren calls Lucretia, telling her what he knows and to go to his place just in case. (Don't really feel like having a full on conversation just for that)

Darren is going to make his way outside and drive to the police station (since literally no one else is actually posting anymore)

Karl turns to Alec.  "I don't trust this.  I'm not risking my immortality for some kindred we just met.  I'm headed for my other haven."  Karl gets out of the car, and hails a cab, traveling off to safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back