• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Vampire: The Masquerade [Falling Leaves] OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Random Word Random Word
I completely forgot to tell you that your char looks good and is accepted! Just need to add those rituals we discussed if you purchased them.

As well, I should be skipping towards where Jack and Detective is in a couple more posts. So you won't need to be waiting much longer.

jaydude jaydude

Since it wasn't entirely my sole intention on making a game, this one is a bit haphazardly thrown together. I didn't really invite anybody, but I figured since you are looking, maybe you will find some interest!

Its a different system than Exalted or Palladium, but world of darkness isn't too far removed from Exalted that it requires great leaps in understanding. I was able to learn(ing) it, after all! And I'm stupid with systems!

jaydude jaydude

Since it wasn't entirely my sole intention on making a game, this one is a bit haphazardly thrown together. I didn't really invite anybody, but I figured since you are looking, maybe you will find some interest!

Its a different system than Exalted or Palladium, but world of darkness isn't too far removed from Exalted that it requires great leaps in understanding. I was able to learn(ing) it, after all! And I'm stupid with systems!

Thanks for the offer. Still a bit preoccupied with other stuff at the moment though. I'll let you know if I ever reconsider.

Indeed it would, but I understand if you are overstretched with your games.

I mean, yeah. I definitely enjoy RPing with you guys. And I can't say I enjoy the thought of you lot all having fun without me. But at the same time, I feel like I have to be mindful about how long I spend on this site.

I mean, yeah. I definitely enjoy RPing with you guys. And I can't say I enjoy the thought of you lot all having fun without me. But at the same time, I feel like I have to be mindful about how long I spend on this site.
Aw, fooey and pshaw! Who needs a life outside of gaming on this site?

Seriously, I think that we all will understand since Real Life takes priority.

Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie bambiighoul bambiighoul
Is there any more interactions that you are wanting to have? Bambii has passed her turn.

I will be making a small skip to move things along tomorrow or the day after.

Do you all have any questions you would like to ask before I do so?

And are you going to request a gun?

I've got guns, so I'm set in that department. I will have a question or two to ask before moving out.

bambiighoul bambiighoul
While I will let it slide again, I need to warn you that provoking Prince Cherro is a bad idea, and she would have every reason to be afraid of him. He controls the city, has sway over just about every org around, he could have her killed quite easily by just asking, as well he is powerful enough to very likely kill any of you in one hit. And should he not want to kill you, he could make your life very unpleasant. He has killed for less, and ruined people for much less.

In VTM, Prince's are essentially Kings with the city as their kingdom. Mess with them at your own risk.

bambiighoul bambiighoul
While I will let it slide again, I need to warn you that provoking Prince Cherro is a bad idea, and she would have every reason to be afraid of him. He controls the city, has sway over just about every org around, he could have her killed quite easily by just asking, as well he is powerful enough to very likely kill any of you in one hit. And should he not want to kill you, he could make your life very unpleasant. He has killed for less, and ruined people for much less.

In VTM, Prince's are essentially Kings with the city as their kingdom. Mess with them at your own risk.
She didn’t really even say anything this time . So just a look of slight irritation is going to get her killed basically? Don’t you think that’s a bit much . Is she not allowed to not like him ?

giphy.gif
He has killed for less, and ruined people for much less.

"King"
It used to be a punishable offense to not avert your eyes while addressing a reigning monarch, let alone cop an attitude.

:D

She didn’t really even say anything this time . So just a look of slight irritation is going to get her killed basically? Don’t you think that’s a bit much . Is she not allowed to not like him ?

By all means. Hate him as much as you want. While he is more tame compared to most other examples I have seen, he is still the head ding dong. And to him you all are grunts, at best.

I said he could kill her, not that he would.

As far as he is concerned, he took her in, gave her a job, has offered protection, and given her place to stay as well as hunting rights. If he was to think she did not appreciate it, or that she was to cop an attitude with him, then she would lose standing in his eyes.

What you have could very well be taken away.

I'm pointing this out because I know that Kira is a firebrand. And I am letting you know that Kira would know what the consequences may be if she were not to hold her tongue or look at him in a way that he may take offense to.

Kelsey is a new vampire, she is stupid. Amanda is a lupine, he has low expectations for her kind. But Kira has been in the city long enough to know better, as such holds more sway over him than they do. But this comes at the cost of him holding her to a higher standard.

Random Word Random Word

Alrighty! Its finally about time for you to enter the scene if you are still interested! I know its been probably slow and boring until now but going to try and see that I pick things up.

So! To get you started. Jack would have already found the Detective. How would he go about protecting the asset?

Would he start by planning something with the chief of police (who you know is working for the Prince), would he be watching from the shadows, or perhaps taking a more social approach to the stalking?

Not at all. I enjoy reading along with what everyone else is doing.

Jack's approach to close protection: "This seat taken, mate? Ah, cheers. Two, please. My shout. You look like a bloke who could knock a few back and still hit all the tins on the fence at a hundred metres. That's what you do for fun round here, yeah? Down under we prefer wrestling crocodiles, but I understand you've got a bloody shameful lack of those, and we all make do with what we've got. Name's Jack."

Not at all. I enjoy reading along with what everyone else is doing.

Jack's approach to close protection: "This seat taken, mate? Ah, cheers. Two, please. My shout. You look like a bloke who could knock a few back and still hit all the tins on the fence at a hundred metres. That's what you do for fun round here, yeah? Down under we prefer wrestling crocodiles, but I understand you've got a bloody shameful lack of those, and we all make do with what we've got. Name's Jack."
Would Jack have had any requests to the Prince or Police Chief? Also, you can add $1000 to your cash total just as the others did, with promise of more to come.

Let's see, I think the only thing he'd request from the Prince is a briefing, and of course permission to stay + feeding rights. He would probably give the police chief his ghoul's number, and ask the chief to call it if the VIP or the VIP's partner reports anything out of the ordinary while on duty during the day. Presumably he shows up at the Chantry, they tell him to fuck off, and he gives them the finger and writes them off as useless.

As far as Jack is concerned the biggest problem with this whole operation is he can only protect the VIP for maybe 10 out of every 24 hours (depending on season), and a 14 hour window where he's useless is a pretty big vulnerability. At least our werewolf and ghouls can take the day shift.

Soooo, (even with the server site issues, can one distant kindred still join!?) D. Rex D. Rex

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back