• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Valiance OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey don't beat yourself up about it. My character is just a scammer from the desert who wanted to learn Green Magic because he felt bad that he couldn't save a kid. Although tbh I might change what magic he wants to learn since we already have a green mage.
Well, I wouldn't say she's just a dancer from the desert since she did save a noble's child from danger and managed to learn White Magic which should not come true since she ain't a noble but it did become real. She's basically a mother-ish type of person, Maria can care for you like as if you were her child.

Oof, I feel like my character barely would have any cool interactions with the group. She's just a gypsy from the desert who learned about White Magic.
Well them knowing about white magic could be a source of intrguie. Besides, friendship is the one of the best character interactions.

Yay! I'm just a supporting character.
The only way to stop being a supporting character in life is too chose to become a protagonist!

Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin Huh, funny how that works out. Also goliaths!

Well, I wouldn't say she's just a dancer from the desert since she did save a noble's child from danger and managed to learn White Magic which should not come true since she ain't a noble but it did become real. She's basically a mother-ish type of person, Maria can care for you like as if you were her child.
Huh, I was ninja'ed

Hey don't beat yourself up about it. My character is just a scammer from the desert who wanted to learn Green Magic because he felt bad that he couldn't save a kid. Although tbh I might change what magic he wants to learn since we already have a green mage.

Also WalkingDogo WalkingDogo it's funny that you mention the team dad angle, since that's actually my character in the D&D campaign I'm in now. Goliath fighter that carries spare weapons for the rest of the party, stocks potions in case the healer isn't around and is just all around the voice of reason in the group.
Parents of the party making sure everyone gets bandaids and plays nice

Lol, she's gonna be the suppport character who's the main source of healing which you must protect. If she dead, then oof.
Oh so just like the healer in my party who decided to try and talk to a werewolf, got bit and almost died because she had the hit points of a sickly child. Got it

Oh so just like the healer in my party who decided to try and talk to a werewolf, got bit and almost died because she had the hit points of a sickly child. Got it
Not really, she can still use knives and daggers for close range combat. She really has no armor so she is very vulnerable to attacks.

This reminds of a healer in my party that kept getting nat 1s for dexterity. After almost dying trying to jump from a tree, he eventually just gave up trying to do cool acrobatics

I don't know what picture I should use for my girl, Maria...
The two pictures look pretty but, I can't decide on one.
Can y'all help me out?

Primrose_thumb.png

Astrologer_wall.png

Kharmin Kharmin My character has a horse! That could lead to some character interaction!

Also, perhaps before the fall, the Tom sometimes went to Jayson's shop. I find the idea of Tom finding out that the pretty shop-keep he vaguely knew was secretly an assassin kind of funny.
Well, she would certainly hope that this secret never gets out. ;) But we all know how those things go.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl I vote #2 as well for the same reasons already mentioned.

Shh... that's a secret (insofar as other characters are concerned)!! :)
Wait, she studied Gold Magic? My girl, Maria, probably went to the same academy when she studied White Magic. That would be cool if they actually had met before the Fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back