• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ..:: Us Against The World (CLOSED) ::.. POKEMON

WolfSol WolfSol Hello! Well the slots so far are reserved, BUT! If you give me a moment, I will put this one on closed. I will then first check the other sheets and check with the folk if they're okay with a seventh, and how it may affect me being a little slower with things. If they're okay with it, I'll let you know and you can submit your CS and I will make a seventh slot for you! It would be an Ace Trainer (Pokémon Trainer) though, does this sound fair to you? :D

WolfSol WolfSol Hello! Well the slots so far are reserved, BUT! If you give me a moment, I will put this one on closed. I will then first check the other sheets and check with the folk if they're okay with a seventh, and how it may affect me being a little slower with things. If they're okay with it, I'll let you know and you can submit your CS and I will make a seventh slot for you! It would be an Ace Trainer (Pokémon Trainer) though, does this sound fair to you? :D

Sounds fine to me. I won't get butthurt if the decision is to keep it at six or seven :)

Sounds fine to me. I won't get butthurt if the decision is to keep it at six or seven :)

You'd be the seventh! ;) I'll let you know. It will be a bit of time though, I am currently waiting for 1 edit and 2 sheets. Tomorrow I am away from the PC mostly, but I will be swift as can be in updating you! ^^ Feel free to ask me any questions.

You'd be the seventh! ;) I'll let you know. It will be a bit of time though, I am currently waiting for 1 edit and 2 sheets. Tomorrow I am away from the PC mostly, but I will be swift as can be in updating you! ^^ Feel free to ask me any questions.
Ah, sorry, I meant it as in I will be fine if the decision is to keep it at 6 meaning that I will either wait till someone goes inactive or move on with my life on Pokemon Go, hehe. Speaking of I haven't played that wee app in ages! Ugh.

Take your time! I'm in no hurry!

Bumperdoo! We're almost at the point of getting our first Pokémon, so joining now means- gasp, almost no waiting! :D

Is it just that Ace Trainer slot you have open? I’m very interested, just need to brush up on my skills haha. Would the writing sample have to be from this OCs POV or could it be any of my writing?

Is it just that Ace Trainer slot you have open? I’m very interested, just need to brush up on my skills haha. Would the writing sample have to be from this OCs POV or could it be any of my writing?

It can be any post you've made, preferably from an RP, but if that isn't accessible you can also use a short story. :) The Ace Trainer slot is open, and the Ranger slot. Ace trainer basically is just a Pokémon trainer and a Ranger is a protector/someone interested in the forests and wildlife Pokémon. :)

This roleplay seems very interesting indeed. I might join it but I"m very new to the site so I'm a bit hesitant to try but I guess nobody ever got anywhere without trying. I"ll take a look at the character sheet and try submitting a character. Hope this gets to be my first role play on here :P

Hi, I am not the OP but I do know that we are recruiting for two spots- an Ace trainer and a ranger.

:)

Yep! I thought so that's good to hear. I'll see if i could make a character sheet in time although it seems two others also want to join in.

I'm so sorry, I did not get notifications for these posts, odd RPN!

Springer Springer : Please do! Even if you get denied it's good practice! And if there are too many chars that fit yet no spots, I will keep a spot if someone wishes for when we have more room. Or, if I can, I will just make more room! ^^

LazyDaze LazyDaze : It is open! For two people ideally. Some sheets will get preference for minor things, check the 'applying' tab out! :D

LazyDaze LazyDaze : The sheet is good except one thing- the 'can just about communicate with Pokémon.' That's a little too out there unfortunately! It would maybe be acceptable to some degree with Psychic and Ghost Pokémon if he were a psychic himself, but yeah. :O

Springer Springer : I saw your sheet but please let me know when it's finished so I know when to review it! :D

LazyDaze LazyDaze : The sheet is good except one thing- the 'can just about communicate with Pokémon.' That's a little too out there unfortunately! It would maybe be acceptable to some degree with Psychic and Ghost Pokémon if he were a psychic himself, but yeah. :O

Springer Springer : I saw your sheet but please let me know when it's finished so I know when to review it! :D
LOL it was worth a shot but ill change it!

DapperCat DapperCat The character sheet is finished, I've filed out everything It's just that it doesn't show up with the BBcode for some reason
Yeah mine messed up too. What I did was open up two tabs. Have one tab with the messed up code and another tab in my private workshop. I clicked on the little gear thingy for both. I pasted the unfilled code provided in the OP in my private work shop and then filled out everything by copying my info from my post back into the unfurled code back in my workshop. Then I just posted that in my private workshop. Copying it first then posted it so I’d always have it. Then I copied that into my editor, overwriting the messed up code and posted. Sure there is a simpler way but since I’m not good with bbcode i didn’t know what to look for to fix it. I do know it’s something that messes up when u try to go in and edit it. I think when it’s not set to display bbcode (the gear) it adds some code u can’t see and ends up just messing with it

I just posted the BBcode in my reply and began to fill it out. This worked for another BBcode character template so I think the problem may not be with you so much as some of the code.

Yeah mine messed up too. What I did was open up two tabs. Have one tab with the messed up code and another tab in my private workshop. I clicked on the little gear thingy for both. I pasted the unfilled code provided in the OP in my private work shop and then filled out everything by copying my info from my post back into the unfurled code back in my workshop. Then I just posted that in my private workshop. Copying it first then posted it so I’d always have it. Then I copied that into my editor, overwriting the messed up code and posted. Sure there is a simpler way but since I’m not good with bbcode i didn’t know what to look for to fix it. I do know it’s something that messes up when u try to go in and edit it. I think when it’s not set to display bbcode (the gear) it adds some code u can’t see and ends up just messing with it

Sorry, I'm bad with code too! I usually get a freebie off the forum but I muck up codes easily. :<

I just posted the BBcode in my reply and began to fill it out. This worked for another BBcode character template so I think the problem may not be with you so much as some of the code.

I'm sorry, I can't say I know what the problem might be! People had some trouble because of the cog with sheets but I don't think it was anything on the code's side, so far. (any present posters may prove me wrong I suck with BB code!)

LazyDaze LazyDaze : Fully accepted now! If you send me your Discord handle through PM (if you want) I can add you to the Discord. :) You can ask me anything about your char's introduction there on how you wish to handle it, if you'd like.

Springer Springer : The personality traits are missing! It's the part I noticed not being there last time, so maybe it wasn't the code but you overlooked the traits? Let me know! <3 Further it looks perfectly good. ^^

norway norway : Were you still interested? I put it on closed but I can open an extra slot if you wish to apply soon from now. :D

Ahhh I didn't realize the diffrent sections could be clicked! >~<. Whatever the case I thought that the elaboration could serve as a replacement for the traits or should I fill them in as well? DapperCat DapperCat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back