• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ..:: Us Against The World (CLOSED) ::.. POKEMON

Interest Check
  • DapperCat

HELP I'M A CAT
    Roleplay Availability
    Roleplay Type(s)

28fab6e0627c39f2757b6f1f623aab39.png

img1.png img2.png

• As a long-time Pokémon fan, I've run quite a few Pokémon RPs and always enjoy them... so I thought I would have a try at re-running an RP I have done a while ago, but with (at the start at least) a smaller group and a somewhat different storyline. Even though I've done this before, this is always a big undertaking- so please forgive me if I make a mistake or two!

The RP will be a mature version of the Pokémon world, where things have gone awry and the world has learned that perhaps sending ten year olds into the world with big monsters... was not such a good idea. Not to mention the separation of regions due to different opinions and views; creating warfare of people and their Pokémon.

If this interest check manages to get a few replies of interest, I will immediately work on the CS thread. Time to gather my nerves and post this!

------------

- Players and characters played must be 18+ (Due to mature and perhaps gory themes.)

- This RP will make use of game-play elements. You earn money, Pokémon levels and attacks from your posts, depending on factors I will not reveal! You can then use said money in Poké Marts, or other IC happenings where it comes up. I, the DM, will edit your Pokémon lists and the like. If I make a mistake, please point it out! Though I'm pretty systematic, my memory can fail me at times.

- One post every week at the least. One post per player before the DM goes, then the players again. Inactivity for 4 weeks without OOC contact explaining it will result in being written out. Of course as long as you explain it, it's all good! We will figure something out.

- No power-emoting, posts must always be an attempt or try against NPC's. If a Pokémon battle happens between two players, simple rolls will be used by the DM (myself) to determine a winner.
      - Catching legendaries, shinies and semi-legendaries will be a no go! But we will encounter them...

- Death is never enforced upon a character or Pokémon, but you may decide yourself to inflict something like that on your own character/Pokémon. Of course you can replace said trainer or Pokémon if you so wish.

Last edited:
    Back